Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2013, 07:31 AM   #21
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps he meant it affectionately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm sure McBatfink called me a "delinquent sassanach bastard" in a reputation comment once. Senile old cunt forgot to click the "disapprove" button before he posted it though. Twat!

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #22
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So the hate-filled comment sent to FR doesn't warrant a warning? That is good to know. I'm sure if I descend to that level of behaviour, I will be treated equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Please if you or any other member is being bothered let us know. Weve had our share of asshole troublemakers here. Insults are one thing but hate & threats will not be tolerated here.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:53 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wah-wah-wah! Nobody loves me!

Listen up Sasha! Is anyone sending you threatening messages, or threatening you in any of the forums? Is anyone sending you insulting messages, or telling you you're a miserable whiney cunt in any but this forum? Has anyone who is a member of this site harassed you in any way, because of what you wrote on this site, since you joined this site, by telephone, e-mail, or by leaving dog shit wrapped in newspaper burning on your doorstep? Has anyone told you that you're a cunt because you're a women rather than telling you you're a cunt because, well you're a cunt?

No?

Then you're not being harassed, hated, or threatened. You're just being a little over sensitive about the criticism you keep opening yourself up to.

Edited to add: If any of those things were happening I would be the first person to get on that persons case, because, well, it's pathetic really isn't it? Not that I could do a lot, but you'll find that we're a pretty closed knit and supportive bunch here, and for all the trouble that sometimes blows up here, you'd find that if you were truly being harassed there would be at least a dozen people would do whatever they could to make it stop.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 04-25-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to add something.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #24
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You yourself said it was against the rules of this site for people to bring crap from other sites here. When you posted that rep comment, you opened it up for scrutiny. You knew I would get to see it. Oh sure, the person doesn't have the balls to say it to me directly, but their hatred is apparent and would be so apparent to any decent person. But after proclaiming that behaviour that makes me feel bothered will not be tolerated, nothing has been done.

I wonder, how would you feel if you read some crap like that? Would it just slide off you like water off a duck's back? Also, where the fuck do you get off, calling me a cunt? I'm sick of this shit, I really am. I've been patient, tolerant and apologetic. I've tried to help and I got attacked for it. You all crap on and on about your pathetic warnings and rules, but it seems those rules don't apply equally to all.

I don't ask you to love me, I don't even ask you to like me. But I deserve to be treated with some fucking dignity and if you can't see that...

Last edited by Sasha Girl; 04-25-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:29 AM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, water off a ducks back girl, especially if there was a kernel of truth to it. No smoke without fire and all that. As far as calling you a cunt goes, you threw your hat in the ring, should've thought of that when you entered this place. Did you think The Rowdy Roomwas some sort of fucking joke?

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone that shows such a weak grasp of the situation yet pleads to be understood in return. None at all. This site is not tailored to your needs, it is tailored to the needs of the person that owns it. It did rather well without you and it's not going to change now!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #26
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What hate filled comment are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
So the hate-filled comment sent to FR doesn't warrant a warning? That is good to know. I'm sure if I descend to that level of behaviour, I will be treated equally.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:55 AM   #27
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

When I first joined here, I was still in shock over losing my favourite website. I inadvertently offended you, but I also apologised for it - on the thread and in a PM. You fucking never bothered to reply, never even acknowledged it.

I then commented on the spam bullshit, which was a very fair comment to make. Unbeknown to me, you all hate the spam and you discussed it in a separate thread. After apologising publicly for stroking you all the wrong way, I found your thread and I offered to help. It certainly seemed the mods wanted things changed, but after I offered to help I was once again insulted and attacked, and told that things are fine just the way they are.

Seriously, it beggars belief that you can proclaim this board is doing "just fine", after all the bad reputation it has gathered over time, due in large part to the spam. And don't even try and tell me you're ok with it. YOU are a reasonably intelligent man (I say "reasonably", because truly intelligent men know that it's never ok to fling insults at people who are so obviously trying to be your friend). I've seen you write about spam, I've seen you thinking laterally about it. You'd love nothing more than to eradicate spam from here. You'd love to have more members here, who contribute their work and their thoughts. The only problem is, you insist on being in the right, all the. Fucking. Time.

It's tedious and a pointless waste of time. I was vocal yes, but I wasn't openly insulting (with one notable exception that I apologised for). Everything I contributed was meant to enliven this place and make it better. Again, don't fucking tell me it can't be better. If this were a decent place, where members are treated fairly, where apologies are not just flung back into someone's face, then you'd see an influx of members. You'd see people willing to contribute, you'd see people expressing their opinions...

You've scared people away and you are continuing to do so. I'm sure the board will keep on running, as there aren't many rape fantasy sites out there, and I'm equally sure some people will gladly peruse certain sections without bothering to stick their neck out, the way I have done. But their silence doesn't make the truth go away. Fact is, I was NEVER the enemy, yet you treated me as such - and continue to treat me the same. You tell me I'm supposed to be happy with you running roughshod over me, but I tell you your behaviour is unacceptable. It doesn't befit a person of your intelligence.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Actually I'll take back what I said. It wouldn't be like sticking my cock in a melon whilst you scraped your finger nails down a black board. More like sticking my cock in a melon whilst a recently castrated mosquito buzzed around in my lughole.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #29
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I can no longer find it, but it was posted in the rep comments thread here in the "rowdy room". FR refers to it in this thread, if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
What hate filled comment are you talking about?

Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 AM   #30
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

This is what I'm talking about. No matter how many valid points I make, you just ignore them all. It's like talking to a fucking wall. One word: pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Actually I'll take back what I said. It wouldn't be like sticking my cock in a melon whilst you scraped your finger nails down a black board. More like sticking my cock in a melon whilst a recently castrated mosquito buzzed around in my lughole.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #31
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Blimey, it's taken you long enough to get the hang of it!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #32
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.....and this is what happens when we don't dart him

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 AM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Or let me have sugary drinks.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #34
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At least its safe to say that the rowdy room is getting used correctly recently

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #35
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It makes a change from my having to resort to provoke McBatfink in to defending Scotland's, I was going to write "honour", but I think Scotland's flock would be more appropriate, just to get a rise out of someone around here!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #36
BAMF

BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAMF

I can't imagine how a comment sent in a pm or applaud could or should be punished.

P.S. It was not me...
Old 04-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #37
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sasha, although Rotter is more colorful with insults than most, this really is the way it works in the Rowdy Room. There have always been whole platoons of people who simply refuse to come in here for that very reason. They do/did all their posting in Idle Talk, where the "no insults" rule is enforced.

Remember those flame wars I spoke of? They were all here. Insulting each other is a blood sport in the Rowdy Room. The insults you've been subjected to are, in fact, relatively mild for this part of the board.

Just start posting in Idle Talk, which is a bit more civilized (if only slightly).
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #38
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sasha, FR is the kind of person who would kick a hornets nest just for the fun of it.

As for stuff in background, I figure a few have been said about me in the past, but I work on the what I don't know don't hurt me principle, its like life in a way, no matter what we say and do, people will always either through accident or design put a spin on what we do, judge us and treat us accordingly.

Want my advice, bleeding forget it, it ain't worth the price of the meds. Just laugh at their stupidity and carry on with life. Believe me, I've been there a couple of times, and it don't matter whether I was justified or not, I still think it was a stupid thing to stress over. I mean, when you are at work composing posts to reply to a person who you will never met and don't truly figure in your life? That my darling is a first step on the road to the bloody funny farm
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #39
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It's true. I seen Pete on his way out on my last trip there.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #40
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Yeah, those straitjackets chaff
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote