Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
TheDarkOne2525
Banned

TheDarkOne2525 has initial reputation
Arrow The Dork One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Hello friends old and new.

To Dork One: I did have a few things I was going to say to you. But you know, I realized a long time ago how unimportant you really are in the grand scheme of things. A person with that much paranoia and hate, laced with enough venom to take pleasure in someone else's health issues, really has no place in my life. It has been over one year since you were banned buddy. And I am glad you found a new home, but, for the record, I have never seen someone suck so much dick to be LIKED by the mods as you do. Boy we have really come down in the world haven't we Nicky? It is time you stopped having that raging hard on for me. I am flattered, but I think you need to find someone new. Byebye Jokerface! Why SO Serious?

As far as I'm concerned, both you and Sierra can go straight to hell. That goes for everyone else who is STUPID enough to be friends with you. I am on the best board on the net. Not some board run by assholes. That goes for EVERY mod too that is on this board.

Fuck you.

And I think you are faking anyways, because it is the only way you can make friends.

So go fuck yourself.

P.S. If you are NOT faking, I do hope you will do the world a favor and die soon.

Last edited by TheDarkOne2525; 09-20-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne2525 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, both you and Sierra can go straight to hell. That goes for everyone else who is STUPID enough to be friends with you. I am on the best board on the net. Not some board run by assholes. That goes for EVERY mod too that is on this board.

Fuck you.

And I think you are faking anyways, because it is the only way you can make friends.

So go fuck yourself.

P.S. If you are NOT faking, I do hope you will do the world a favor and die soon.

Just how fucking stupid is that series of disjointed statements? That's just plain stupid ass mindless jargon! Get a fucking life! You are a silly ass paranoid psychotic son of a bitch (that is most unfair, because I never knew your mother)! And, I say this to one my former very closest friends. I have revered and respected your methodology for many, many months and close to several years.

Damn, I respected you!

And, you will most probably still be a silly ass paranoid psychotic son of a bitch for the rest of all time! And, I say this to one my former closest friends. Again, please note the word "former”. I have supported your sorry ass when everyone else on RapeBoard.com wanted you drawn and quartered and your quarters burned into ashes at the four corners of the kingdom. That is a matter of fact. It is an undeniable fact!

During one of the most trying times of my life, the only telephone response that I received from this board was from “Phantom”. Hell, I didn’t even get a “good luck” from your sorry ass. Even though many, including you, had my number, I heard nothing from anyone except Phantom. Trust me lad, “Paranoia” is a bad thing!

In your infinite stupidity and without cause or justification, you accused me of being untruthful (for some unknown reason that you would not reveal) and would not provide any justification for your claim.

Sanitarium nailed me once before, but he is now gone. I will simply say. “Fuck you and the horse you rode up on!”

Yes, I have criticized “Phantom or Tim” openly and privately (I accused him of instigating hit squads for those that opposed him, via Fucking Rotter).

But, when the chips were down, he was there for me. Driving home after a short day at the office, he called me and expressed genuine concern. Yes, it was genuine. I misted up like a pansy and thanked him in a most sincere and heartfelt way. At the time, I was scared shitless and was most fearful of my future.

Exactly where were you my dear and “former” close friend? You were hiding behind your paranoia in a bath full of bullshit! Get a fucking life you piece of debris and be specific when you accuse honorable people of wrong doing!
Yes, you stupid ass, you are all fucked up beyond all imagination or recognition!

I do not particularly want additional drama, but I will never shrink from it. You wilting violet, state your case or politely leave this board on a permanent basis. And, I mean permanent. “Somedude” hates your guts with a passion and I am slowly beginning to understand why. You are a disruptive and negative influence. If I were a moderator, you would be permanently banned into infinity!

By the way, "Ace", I'm not perfect, I fuck up on a a regular basis. However, I will never knowingly lie to anyone (that is a basic rule of life). I might tell untruths, but I will never knowingly do so! I will never say anyting behind your back that I will not say to your face!

Dig a deep hole, crawl to the bottom of it and cover it up!

Or, you could just come to grips with your paranoia and shut the fuck up and quitely leave!

One of your former and ardent supporters, but no longer! Loyality has limits!

HRH1948.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
Old 09-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My dearest HRH.

Whew!

I hate to play the "fair" card here, but one thing I have learned on this board is that you can't always believe what you see. There may be reason to doubt that Dark One posted this.

First of all, I am not sure TDO has the cajones to put a post like this up in public. He's on a board now where he is the lapdog of the owner and enjoys a certain amount of protection. Not so here. He'd rather make obscure driveby posts on another forum while bringing his master the morning paper than to face it head on. Then sit back and cackle at how clever he is.

Do you really think the coward who hid like a craven when Phantom made repeated attempts to talk things out like men and make things right between them would come face the members here?

Do you really think the pussy who (along with the other pet curs) viciously attacked your SON when the boy tried to tell the good members on RD about your status would brave the moderation team on RB? No wonder he never went back.

Then when I tried to go to him at Phantom's request to tell him myself about you and how you were doing, he went into a paranoid frenzy, cursed and insulted me and told me never to contact him again because I had somehow been tainted and brainwashed. Rest assured I will comply with that request.

No, that pack of mangy dogs just whine and feel injured about the fact that you posted here first after your return. (As an aside..... Seriously, you guys? The man comes back from the dead and you get your feelings hurt about where he posts?)

So it doesn't fit TDO's M.O., but.... There are two alternatives. Either TDO borrowed his balls from his master long enough to post this OR there is someone else who both knows him and hates him enough to post it on his "behalf". Either way, how pathetic would your life have to be?

In any event, my good friend, it's not worth raising your blood pressure about.

But I surely enjoyed watching you slap him around like the little bitch he is.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:53 AM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, both you and Sierra can go straight to hell. That goes for everyone else who is STUPID enough to be friends with you.
Apparently that goes for me as well "old friend".

I'm so very disapointed. in you, well, in who I thought was you, but also in people in general and what a bunch of bullshit this marvelous construct called "web 2.0" is. It sucks quite frankly. I'm so tired of thinking I may know someone only to find out otherwise. Giving my loyalty and friendship to people I've never even met only to find out they deserve neither.

I've supported you in your fights here and even got banned briefly because of it. And now that I think of it, while you were always there encouraging me to continue the fight and thanking me in private, you never gave me an ounce of support publicly. Never. But Like a fool I never thought much about it.

You make me sick now. And to have a hard-on for Phantom is one thing but to say Sierra can go to hell as well shows me you are nothing but a pathetic angry boy who wouldn't know a decent person if they fell on a sword for you.

Well you've had your day dog. But it's your last.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:45 AM   #5
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne2525 View Post

Fuck you.

So go fuck yourself.

I've seen the drama on this board and I have seen the disagreements back and forth with Phantom and other people. Obviously a lot of you don't know me because well I just don't get into that stuff. If I post it is in the discussion threads otherwise I happily lurk and download videos.

But there have been people on this board that kept me from looking in once or twice and never coming back. Phantom was one who when I first logged on here who made me feel welcome. I do call him a friend at this point and if you wish me "straight to hell" for it that is your prerogative.

I'm sorry you have that much venom for anyone, especially anyone on a web site who you can simply walk away from and not have any more affect on your life than that. There is not much in the world that I would wish anyone to "do the world a favor and die soon" for. I'm sorry for whatever has left you so angry in life you would wish that on another person, let alone people who I know have as good of hearts as I have found Phantom and Sierra to have.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:26 AM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now this is more like a Phantom departure thread!
A quick note on the message left by TheDarkOne2525 who was of course banned...anyone can any insult TheDarkOne2525 as much as they want without fear of breaking the rules. Banned trolls are fair game!
On Phantom leaving RB...well I could post some kinda heartfelt message about good times and all the memories, but that aint my style!
So I'll just say happy trails!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #7
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

Just how fucking stupid is that series of disjointed statements? That's just plain stupid ass mindless jargon! Get a fucking life! You are a silly ass paranoid psychotic son of a bitch (that is most unfair, because I never knew your mother)! And, I say this to one my former very closest friends. I have revered and respected your methodology for many, many months and close to several years.

Damn, I respected you!

And, you will most probably still be a silly ass paranoid psychotic son of a bitch for the rest of all time! And, I say this to one my former closest friends. Again, please note the word "former”. I have supported your sorry ass when everyone else on RapeBoard.com wanted you drawn and quartered and your quarters burned into ashes at the four corners of the kingdom. That is a matter of fact. It is an undeniable fact!

During one of the most trying times of my life, the only telephone response that I received from this board was from “Phantom”. Hell, I didn’t even get a “good luck” from your sorry ass. Even though many, including you, had my number, I heard nothing from anyone except Phantom. Trust me lad, “Paranoia” is a bad thing!

In your infinite stupidity and without cause or justification, you accused me of being untruthful (for some unknown reason that you would not reveal) and would not provide any justification for your claim.

Sanitarium nailed me once before, but he is now gone. I will simply say. “Fuck you and the horse you rode up on!”

Yes, I have criticized “Phantom or Tim” openly and privately (I accused him of instigating hit squads for those that opposed him, via Fucking Rotter).

But, when the chips were down, he was there for me. Driving home after a short day at the office, he called me and expressed genuine concern. Yes, it was genuine. I misted up like a pansy and thanked him in a most sincere and heartfelt way. At the time, I was scared shitless and was most fearful of my future.

Exactly where were you my dear and “former” close friend? You were hiding behind your paranoia in a bath full of bullshit! Get a fucking life you piece of debris and be specific when you accuse honorable people of wrong doing!
Yes, you stupid ass, you are all fucked up beyond all imagination or recognition!

I do not particularly want additional drama, but I will never shrink from it. You wilting violet, state your case or politely leave this board on a permanent basis. And, I mean permanent. “Somedude” hates your guts with a passion and I am slowly beginning to understand why. You are a disruptive and negative influence. If I were a moderator, you would be permanently banned into infinity!

By the way, "Ace", I'm not perfect, I fuck up on a a regular basis. However, I will never knowingly lie to anyone (that is a basic rule of life). I might tell untruths, but I will never knowingly do so! I will never say anyting behind your back that I will not say to your face!

Dig a deep hole, crawl to the bottom of it and cover it up!

Or, you could just come to grips with your paranoia and shut the fuck up and quitely leave!

One of your former and ardent supporters, but no longer! Loyality has limits!

HRH1948.

I thought I could rant. Fuck! I'm a rank amateur compared with you my old friend. Well done and I couldn't agree more.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:19 AM   #8
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Apparently that goes for me as well "old friend".

I'm so very disapointed. in you, well, in who I thought was you, but also in people in general and what a bunch of bullshit this marvelous construct called "web 2.0" is. It sucks quite frankly. I'm so tired of thinking I may know someone only to find out otherwise. Giving my loyalty and friendship to people I've never even met only to find out they deserve neither.

I've supported you in your fights here and even got banned briefly because of it. And now that I think of it, while you were always there encouraging me to continue the fight and thanking me in private, you never gave me an ounce of support publicly. Never. But Like a fool I never thought much about it.

You make me sick now. And to have a hard-on for Phantom is one thing but to say Sierra can go to hell as well shows me you are nothing but a pathetic angry boy who wouldn't know a decent person if they fell on a sword for you.

Well you've had your day dog. But it's your last.
snorkopo,I have a real reason to believe Sierra is right (at least about the "you can't always believe what you see" statement). I really don't believe that if we study the language and terminology within "D.O.2525"s post compared with old posts from the true DarkOne or newer posts on the board he uses now,we can't honestly believe it is written by the original D.O. can we?
Maybe I'm naive but it looks to me much more likly that it's someone newer who dislikes Phantom but knows the DarkOne/Phantom history and using a new profile so they can be mean to phantom or anyone else and still be able to remain on R.B. under their real profile because only the D.O.2525 one would be banned...I remember when shit like that happened pretty often.Remember that one underage idiot who made 7 or 8 profiles in one day and was banned each time...Haha! Good times.That kid was stupid!

At any rate...Get well phantom.I didn't know you were in bad health.Good luck in future endeavors and everyone lets all calm down and get back to saying goodbye to phantom and then back to the "RAPEING!"

Old 09-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Apology...

To the very great members and moderators at RapeBoard.com:

I genuinely apologize to this board and its members. Public drama serves no real purpose past that of a poorly prepared meal that results in a serious case of the runs. I have relieved myself at the altar of shit and I momentarily feel much better. Unfortunately, there are many that wonder why I rant and worship near such an alter.

As I understand it, the purpose of this board is to provide relief and comfort for those of us that have "rape fantasies". It is an acceptable outlet for the minimally perverse of us that truly enjoy the sport.

As the more stubborn of us try to wrangle some degree of logic from the endeavor, we lose sight of the primary reason for this Board to exist!

There will always be linkage with the friendships that have been forged on this board.

Phantom, Sierra, Battfink, Crotch Ripper, Snark, Newland, Maradona, TD1, and a great number of other great contributors will always head that list. Please note that the most aloof and strange “Somedude” was strategically left off of my list.

Yes, we sometimes quibble over specifics or our own rather perverse personalities, but, somewhere in the bowels of our most perverse feelings, we will still appreciate our common link to those individuals and our self perceived perversions.

I will now shut the fuck up and try to figure out to start posting some movies!

With my respect to almost all,

HRH1948

In a final closing, Phantom and the lovely Sierra, I wish you only the best in all of your future endeavors. Like Battfink, I will drop into KO from time to time and check your collective pulses.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
Old 09-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #10
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
snorkopo,I have a real reason to believe Sierra is right (at least about the "you can't always believe what you see" statement). I really don't believe that if we study the language and terminology within "D.O.2525"s post compared with old posts from the true DarkOne or newer posts on the board he uses now,we can't honestly believe it is written by the original D.O. can we?
Maybe I'm naive but it looks to me much more likly that it's someone newer who dislikes Phantom but knows the DarkOne/Phantom history and using a new profile so they can be mean to phantom or anyone else and still be able to remain on R.B. under their real profile because only the D.O.2525 one would be banned...I remember when shit like that happened pretty often.Remember that one underage idiot who made 7 or 8 profiles in one day and was banned each time...Haha! Good times.That kid was stupid!

At any rate...Get well phantom.I didn't know you were in bad health.Good luck in future endeavors and everyone lets all calm down and get back to saying goodbye to phantom and then back to the "RAPEING!"
Could be. Could have been good old Rb8XX or whatever his name was on SV. I Got a PM from TDO on his board saying it wasn't him. Problem is I believe everyone when they tell me their side. I so hate this crap. But whoever it was my post is still to you!

Last edited by snarkopo; 09-22-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:20 AM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great now this has gone all touchy feely again! Well since there isn't any more entertainment to be had and I'm locking the door behind Phantom I might as well lock this!