Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
Jill

Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)
Smile Black men and me

I am addicted to sex with black men. Its not because I like them; in truth I cant stand blacks at all.
But I need the feeling of deep degradation I get by presenting myself for their use.
My husband, Harry, knows my urges and, thanks to his organisational abilities, is able to arrange suitable "clients" for me.
They usually come to me at home, brought by Harry and taken away by him afterwards. Sometimes we use another venue, a hotel or more usually a flat owned by a friend of his.
On the morning of a "session" I am always so nervous I vomit and can only take a cup of coffee for my breakfast.
While Harry goes to bring the man I get ready. I always take great care with my appearance, showering, doing my hair and make-up. I am very blonde and pale and I always wear a black bra, stockings and suspenders with tiny lace pantys because I know most men like to see a woman in them and also because by dressing like this I am further debasing myself. I complete my preparations by putting on high heels and an expensive dress. Ear-rings are the final touch, they show the man I have taken extra care to please him.
Occasionally, I will dress according to the clients instructions if they have a preference.
When Harry arrives, he introduces me to the man, never giving the mans name but always giving mine. Sometimes he stays to watch but often leaves me alone with the man.
Some tell me to take off my dress, others like to pull my titties out and pull off my pantys and fuck me without removing my dress.
One man who visits me regularly tells me to kneel and then fucks my mouth, coming in my throat. When he has finished he tells me I'm a disgusting bitch and spits on me.
I don't mind, its what I deserve. But some men are gentle and I like to stand without my dress and pantys while they kiss my belly.
Thanks for reading of my shame. Jill Bird
Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #2
Analbumcover

Analbumcover has initial reputation

Niceeeeeee. Too bad I'm white, you're missing out
Analbumcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post

But I need the feeling of deep degradation I get by presenting myself for their use...

On the morning of a "session" I am always so nervous I vomit and can only take a cup of coffee for my breakfast...

I always take great care with my appearance, showering, doing my hair and make-up. I am very blonde and pale and I always wear a black bra, stockings and suspenders with tiny lace pantys because I know most men like to see a woman in them and also because by dressing like this I am further debasing myself...

Occasionally, I will dress according to the clients instructions if they have a preference...

Sometimes he stays to watch but often leaves me alone with the man...

Some tell me to take off my dress, others like to pull my titties out and pull off my pantys and fuck me without removing my dress...

One man who visits me regularly tells me to kneel and then fucks my mouth, coming in my throat. When he has finished he tells me I'm a disgusting bitch and spits on me...

I don't mind, its what I deserve...

But some men are gentle and I like to stand without my dress and pantys while they kiss my belly...

Thanks for reading of my shame. Jill Bird
Such a good slut you are, Jill.

+ Rep to you for carrying out what appears to be an assignment whereby you shame yourself publicly.

And tell Harry that I said he has trained you well. The credit is all his and you will do well to mind him explicitly...

Perhaps as a suitable reward you might be allowed to give a pair of your used panties to the next client, so that you may think about what uses he puts them to afterward.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

... and by posting this here you've managed to finally hit rock-bottom.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

hmmmm, good luck with that Jill....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
... and by posting this here you've managed to finally hit rock-bottom.
I think Stern grazed me with that shot.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #7
Spoons

Spoons has initial reputation

I'd inquire more into why black men make her feel debased but Jill only has 1 post and I doubt she'd answer
Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
Jill

Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)Jill Level 6 (600+)
Default Why i feel debased by black men

Why do I feel debased by black men.

It's because of the attitude of white men to black men. Clear?
Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I would respectfully argue that is bullshit, and that it is you with the atitude about black men, not the white men in your life.

You can only feel debased by something that disgust you, so therefore we can only conclude that black men disgust you.

Now, as far as I am concerned, who you fuck and why you fuck them is your business, but please don't insult them, you and us by blaming other people for YOUR attitude...
Old 10-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gotta agree with Pervi here.

People have different fetishes. I like men who don't shave themselves. Others like tall men, bald men, fat men, whatever. Tall or short probably doesn't matter to you - black or white doesn't matter to me.

So you fantasize that being fucked by a black man is somehow more degrading, and this is how you get your rocks off? That's fine by me - what you do to help you sleep at night is none of my business and I don't judge you at all. If you knew some of MY fantasies they'd make you blink.

Just don't make it in to some deep societal thing, for God's sake. This is your sexual preference, nothing more and nothing less.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As long as it works for you, play on.

I have never felt "degraded" by being with someone of a different race. Variety is the spice of life, and I love it all. As far as her feeling degraded by white men's attitude about black men....I believe thats her case 100%. Her being a white women (assuming), if she were to roll out with a black man, I think alot of white guys would be giving her crazy and disgusting looks. Therefore the "attitude" of white men prove to be a source of sexual pleasure for her. By being with a black man, she is thinking about what her white husband is thinking and that turns her on. Its a taboo from societal norms. Its taboo sex. Its a turn on.

As far as her not liking black men, thats her and I'm not going to judge her for it. And I agree it is mostly her attitude, but if you have ever been in an interracial relationship, you will see that others look at you differently. Not saying everyone, but every couple of people do. So that disgust she see's (or imagines) is a form of sexual pleasure.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-09-2009 at 01:46 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:55 AM   #12
pervipete

Chi I am glad you have never felt degraded by who went out with, but that said, this thread is not about you, or anyone else in a interacial relationship, it is about Jill's' reaction, and that does not ring 100% true.

I know about the reaction of others to this. but this is different, her husband is bringing them home for her to fuck, she is not meeting them, or being seen with them in public, so the reaction of others does not appear to be a factor, let she still feels debased, and, to repeat what I said, you can only feel debased by something you hate, the only conclusion I can draw is that it is her as much as anyones, reaction.

Now, I am not judging her for this, its between her and her husband how they get their pleasure, and if it works, good for them I'm pleased. All I want is for her is not to insult us, them, and herself by lying.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete
(...) and that does not ring 100% true.
If there ever is an Understatement of the Year Award - THIS should be it!

I was thinking about it for some time now but I have to admit, everything I might have said concerning the truthfulness of Jill's statement ... would have been more "plain".
Old 10-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #14
pervipete

Quote:

And to prove that this is 100% bullshit, let me quote this line from the original post

Quote:
I am addicted to sex with black men. Its not because I like them; in truth I cant stand blacks at all.
I am I the only person to see what is as best a contradiction?
Old 10-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First of all, the reactions of others is already ingrained in the psyche and thats where her prejudice comes from. By watching reactions and facial expressions of her father, or other white males in her life to a black man, the impression that black is something bad is already formed in her mind. How can she form that attitude on her own? guess what, she cant. It was taught to her. Prejudices are learned behavior. I can only assume that she aquired these prejudices by watching male role models show an attitude about black men. It could be something so little has a facial expression. She then forms an impression of black men. She mimicks the same level of disgust that is displayed in her parents/caretakers/whatever. She learns this as a child.

And she grows older, she holds the same attitude that she learned as a child. She is still disgusted by them, but she also aquires a sexual need to be debased...and the debasement can only come from something she cant stand.

So, the correlation effect is in favor that the societal attitudes she experienced when she was young caused her to hold a certain attitude towards something, and that attitude might be disgust. Therefore her sexual need for debasement feeds off that disgust for its pleasure. She imagines the reactions of her father or other white males. Its the societal attitudes that she experienced as a child that appear over and over again in her psyche as she bangs these black men. And it turns her on. Its her cup of tea.

So whats this 100% bullshit and how are you going to prove it to me..I mean, to her?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-10-2009 at 01:42 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know ... when I first came on this board, the beauty of the people here is that you could be or say or imagine anything. So long as you weren't hurting anyone or attempting to deceive them IRL, nobody gave you much crap for it.

If Jill gets a naughty thrill out of pretending or fantasizing this "I fuck black men and that degrades me" thing - more power to her. If a burly truck driver named Bubba wants to pretend to be a 19 year old virgin girl - who cares? If a faithful woman wants to pretend to be a wanton slut - who's to judge? NOT ONE of us is exactly as we portray ourselves to be on this board, even if we never utter an untruthful word.

As for Jill, maybe her story is true....maybe it isn't. I for one could care less - in the final analysis if it brightens her day and doesn't step on anyone's toes, why would I care?

So Jill, you just go right ahead and have your fantasies about fucking evil black men. You can even write about them here if you want. So long as you know the boundaries in your everyday life it's all good!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #17
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
You know ... when I first came on this board, the beauty of the people here is that you could be or say or imagine anything. So long as you weren't hurting anyone or attempting to deceive them IRL, nobody gave you much crap for it.

If Jill gets a naughty thrill out of pretending or fantasizing this "I fuck black men and that degrades me" thing - more power to her. If a burly truck driver named Bubba wants to pretend to be a 19 year old virgin girl - who cares? If a faithful woman wants to pretend to be a wanton slut - who's to judge? NOT ONE of us is exactly as we portray ourselves to be on this board, even if we never utter an untruthful word.

As for Jill, maybe her story is true....maybe it isn't. I for one could care less - in the final analysis if it brightens her day and doesn't step on anyone's toes, why would I care?

So Jill, you just go right ahead and have your fantasies about fucking evil black men. You can even write about them here if you want. So long as you know the boundaries in your everyday life it's all good!!

You Know! This should be everyone's philosophy on life and should be a permanent header on the opening page of RB. Well said Sierra.