Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default WTF is she on about?

ok. I must of done everything rape like with my current woman. she has said 'no' while kissing on the sofa and made me pick her up and drag her to my room by force while she is openly objecting. when she is in my room she is pushing me off and tryign to stratch and bite me. then when I tie her up she begs me not too and keeps asking me to untie her. when I tell her to shut up she says 'make me', which is a major hint to gag her. then I have to use all my strength to force her legs open, and she tries to say 'no' when I start to fuck her.

then when I asked her if she would say she had rape fantasies she said 'oh, god no'

seriously WTF?!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL - we women like to pretend that we are not "that way". It's easy for me to admit it here to a bunch of strangers on the internet, but I probably would have done the same thing with a lover IRL.

If a guy asks me for permission first I'm like to say "no" no matter how aroused I am by it, or how much I want him to do it. The whole idea is that we are "made" to do it, not that we admit we are kinky.

Does that make sense? No, of course it doesn't. I never said it did.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sierra - you wouldn't be a woman if you made any sense to guys...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sierra, yes i do get that women are like that. why? I have no idea, you are all wierd.

flesh4fantasy. fair point.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
sierra, yes i do get that women are like that. why? I have no idea, you are all wierd.

flesh4fantasy. fair point.
No one will ever understand what go's on in a womans mind.Hell i have been married twice and i still don't get them.lol
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no point trying to explain. You just wouldn't get it. Nothing personal, you just wouldn't understand Just enjoy it xx
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
No one will ever understand what go's on in a womans mind.Hell i have been married twice and i still don't get them.lol
Maybe men are just stupid?

Its so damn easy to read women. You guys just must be slow.

I can tell you what is going on in that womans head right now:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....262#post342262

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-04-2009 at 06:47 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

What is up with women never saying what they really mean? You know, when a guy has something to say, he says it. He doesn't go around in circles until he gets to the exact opposite of what he means, leaving their interlocutor to guess what exactly do the words mean. When a guy speaks, you know what he meant because he said it.

Is it really too much to ask women do the same?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
What is up with women never saying what they really mean?
Hehe, you really missed the mark, as did all guys who posted in here. She is saying exactly what she means.

She said she isn't into rape and I'm as certain as I can be without knowing her that this is true. Yet it also seems to be a lie because she obviously likes it. How can this be?

I know but its a secret xD xD. Its surely quite obvious though if you think about it.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Hehe, you really missed the mark, as did all guys who posted in here. She is saying exactly what she means.

She said she isn't into rape and I'm as certain as I can be without knowing her that this is true. Yet it also seems to be a lie because she obviously likes it. How can this be?

I know but its a secret xD xD. Its surely quite obvious though if you think about it.
I was speaking more generally about the problems that arise in male-female communication, which would of been obvious to anyone who read my post

As for the specific case, the only logical explanation I can see is that the stuff GB and his girl get up to are rape to him, but not to her. If you are right about her saying what she means, that is.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I was speaking more generally about the problems that arise in male-female communication, which would of been obvious to anyone who read my post
You were speaking plainly, and Lucy certainly did understand your post, but you know as well as I do that women always make it about themselves.

Quote:
As for the specific case, the only logical explanation I can see is that the stuff GB and his girl get up to are rape to him, but not to her. If you are right about her saying what she means, that is.
Ah, but you see the "logical" conclusion to a male leads you down the wrong path, in this case. GB didn't say "Are you into rape?" Nobody is into rape. He asked if she is into rape fantasy. The games those two are playing are rape - or at the very least forced sex - roleplaying. He understands that and so does she. HOWEVER - if she admits that she is into it, she not only has to admit she is kinky, but also to give consent. It loses something if she actually says "Yes, I like it. Please do it to me."
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
The games those two are playing are rape - or at the very least forced sex - roleplaying. He understands that and so does she. HOWEVER - if she admits that she is into it, she not only has to admit she is kinky, but also to give consent. It loses something if she actually says "Yes, I like it. Please do it to me."
Exactly. While it is possible that what he sees as rape-play she sees as having a good time with her man, I was thinking the same thing as Sierra personally. It makes a lot of sense to me.

Saying yes is admitting you enjoy something that is in your opinion something kinky/dirty, and also if I said yes, it would pretty much completely ruin it for me from then on in. The illusion (as weak as it may be) that your not really into it is gone, and it makes it less kinky/dirty.

Its a common thing women go through with some sexual act at some point or another. I wouldn't admit to a guy I liked oral even though I always did. I liked it a lot more when it was new and edgy and I didn't think I should be doing it, and I'd never admit to liking it back then. I wanted to keep it hot and not have it turn into a boring routine with nothing special about it.

I always did it but made a point out of not really wanting to. And I liked the attention and things that going all shy and frustrating brought me too, which could be a part of this.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-06-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

thanks to chitownhoney for having a go at explaining. I always find womens phsycology interesting, learning how the enemy thinks.

as for lucy, if you are never gonna tell anyone what you want... expect a lifetime of never getting it.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

Wow, you just proved my point for me, thank you!

Quote:
What is up with women never saying what they really mean? You know, when a guy has something to say, he says it. He doesn't go around in circles until he gets to the exact opposite of what he means, leaving their interlocutor to guess what exactly do the words mean. When a guy speaks, you know what he meant because he said it.

Is it really too much to ask women do the same?
And then you went from:

Quote:
To:

Quote:
Saying yes is admitting you enjoy something that is in your opinion something kinky/dirty, and also if I said yes, it would pretty much completely ruin it for me from then on in. The illusion (as weak as it may be) that your not really into it is gone, and it makes it less kinky/dirty.
It seems to me thta what you ended up saying in the last post is that she is into rape play and knows it. But then she wouldn't be saying what she means, would she? Or maybe you think she meant to lie.

And this multiquoting thing is awesome! I can't believe I never used it before.

Last edited by menace; 05-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
Lucy.
Banned

Ahhhhh!! Its hard to explain. Its just different for girls. Men are the same, I don't understand the way they talk/think a lot of the time either and I spend more time talking to guys than I do girls.

Multiquoting is great, but I hate people that abuse it. Sometimes someone will multiquote everyone in a thread and it comes across like a school lesson.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
menace
Privileged Member

I do understand, just can't relate. Maybe because I'm on the other end of things, but to me admitting the fantasy and then acting it out is hotter!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Don't you know, Lucy

Quote:
Multiquoting is great, but I hate people that abuse it. Sometimes someone will multiquote everyone in a thread and it comes across like a school lesson.
That's just teacher's way of sublimating the real correction he wants to give...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #18
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
as for lucy, if you are never gonna tell anyone what you want... expect a lifetime of never getting it.

ahh but it's more of challenge then. how do you get someone to 'force' you without actually asking them? i agree with lucy, asking kind of takes away the illusion... and what's the fun in that, as the victim?
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #19
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

but the problem with just taking hints and just going for it is; you might of read the signs wrong and end up actually raping someone.

all this "oh no please stop!!" will just sound like part of the game.

and you wont have much of a case in court.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #20
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

oh, i know. it's much more difficult for the guy to figure out and determine whether to act on it. sorry about that [/cryptic woman behaviour]

honestly though, you know your girl likes it, and that's awesome enough that you don't need her to say it as well, right? i can see why you'd be worried she could just change her mind but that's a risk that comes with every roleplay.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote