Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Roleplay with a Twist

Hubby and I went out for dinner last night and were seated by an attractive women in her early 20's. Conservatively dressed she still managed to get the attention of quite a few male patrons. My mind, such as it is, had a fantasy of several of these guys taking her outside and forcing themselves on her. I could just picture her on her knees and back.

Later in the evening hubby was up for some rough roleplay. Usually during these sessions, in my mind I play the poor victim being attacked by some stranger. But for some reason I pictured hubby raping that women at the resturant and I was her. Instead of imaging hubby being someone else, I played the role of someone else. The sex was good and should I ever see that women again I am sure to have a fond memory.

Guys, in your fantasies/roleplay do you ever imagine that it is your wife/girlfriend that is struggling to avoid being forced while you play the role someone else ? Perhaps a neighbor, a friend, the high school football team.

Gals, have you ever roleplayed being someone else ? A friend, an enemy or a coworker. I have fantasized about many people I know being raped, but until last night I never imagined I was one them during a roleplay.

Just curious.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My mind doesn't really let me "roleplay" as someone I know, even in text. Certain elements of people definetly but the actual person I cannot. It just feels wrong for me. You say you would smile i you saw this girl again, I'd feel a bit embarrassed and perhaps sick.

Its just not something I'd like to think about others doing. In your example it is fine, and no different than a man I know masturbating over me or something. But thinking of girls I know wanting me to get raped or pretending to be me is just a little, I dunno. It doesn't sit well with me. So I wouldn't do it either. Its not a conscious choice, my head just doesn't work that way.

Rather than being a victim you are kinda violating that girl whether she knows it or not. Its not really a submissive thing to do.

I prefer to be the only female involved and have never felt that I needed to be someone else.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-09-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have never imagined myself to be a real person other than myself. I don't play people when I RP - I play a role or a scenario. Similarly, I don't imagine my partner being anyone specific - just a role, like playing a part in a play.

I don't feel as strongly about it as Lucy does. I wouldn't feel guilty about any fantasy I might have, even if it involved someone I know or something I would never approve of in real life. In my view, anything and everything is permissible within the confines of your head.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Roleplay is just that ,Roleplay.To me there is no right or wrong way to do it.If you or your partner want to pretend your the neighbor or Russell fricken Crowe,it's all good whatever works for you.

My girlfriend and i roleplay a lot.Sometimes the hottest roles are when she pretends to be one of her girlfriends that im making do what ever i want or if im one of my friends forcing her.Last week knowing that i think our neighbor is very hot she pretended to be her.She even dressed up like her.It was awesome!!!

So i guess my answer would be yes to both of your questions.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

whatever works works
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

I must agree with TDO and pete,fantasy is just that fantasy.So if that works for you,then more power too you.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:33 AM   #7
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe I have a poor imagination but I've never thought about being someone else in my fantasies. It just just be an identity thing or something but either case my fantasies focus on more real things and less abstract. Maybe I'm too logical. But I can see the attraction of putting yourself in someone elses shoes. Theres a detachment there that lets you go to places you don't normally go and we all like to try something different from time to time
Old 05-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

echoing everyone else here, never thought about being anyone else... however, weirdly enough i think it's more flattering than offensive that another woman would have those fantasies. YMMV obviously.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've sometimes thought about being someone else -- always an imaginary character though, not a real person.

I certainly wouldn't feel bothered by seeing someone I'd fantasized about being, if that ever happened. I think we males are so used to having sex (and in many cases rape) fantasies about women we know and see every day, we're kind of used to it.

JaniceJ: The sex was good and should I ever see that woman again I am sure to have a fond memory.

I like the fact that you feel that way, even if you're in the minority. Perversity in females intrigues me.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was just one of those things. I can not recall it happening before. We started the roleplay and the thought of her being taken by some of the male customers was fresh in my mind. I admit it was a bit strange, but I did enjoy it.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #11
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
It was just one of those things. I can not recall it happening before. We started the roleplay and the thought of her being taken by some of the male customers was fresh in my mind. I admit it was a bit strange, but I did enjoy it.
It seems to me that what you describe was not really taking on a known persona of someone whom you could imitate. Mannerism, speech, etc. Essentially, a stranger you had seen but not actually met and might possibly never see again.

Even though you focused on a specific person - she was a stranger, yes?

You had the thought about her being taken, but weren't you in the same situation... What if Hubby had been called away and you were in the parking lot waiting for a cab?

Because of the fantasy you had about the other woman that was uppermost in your mind and easy to return to when you got aroused. If you became her, then Hubby was a stranger as you imagined...

I don't see any identity borrowing, just a transference based on your earlier fantasy at the restaurant. Still in the situational category, yes?

To answer your other question: Roleplays that I've engaged in have mostly been situational. Although any costume/wig/disguise can change a partner's appearance it has always been to a sort of generic archetype.

I had a girlfriend who was crazy for coveralls. Filthy handyman who would just whip it out sort of thing. Unless there was someone in her past she didn't tell me about - I couldn't see that it related to anyone in her current life at work or home...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #12
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default nice Janice J

That sounds hot! I had an ex girlfriend who confessed she had occassional fantasy of secretly getting it on with my brother.

So one night, I played role of my brother (in fantasy only) having his way with her and both of us going with flow. her closing her eyes after we began. I even created scenario where she is locked inside her car with him..as they have hot make out session. I would be locked in trunk and listening helplessly to everything over my cell phone laid next to me as she left hers on as well.

how's that for a twist?
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote