Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #21
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I prefer the slutty,because they like to provoke the men and tease them all time,also the innocent may make me be kind with them for their innocence,I think the innocent girls don't deserve to be raped!
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #22
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like to dress slutty sometimes; wearing short skirts and heels with tight tanktops. I like the eyes guys give me then wonder if they're gonna act on it!
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:51 PM   #23
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate the deserve to be raped thing its too unrealistic even though its not real but i prefer to be realistic and not deserve it like no one deserves real rape
Old 04-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #24
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Perhaps i am not the most qualified to speak, but isnt innocense means that exactly, the absense of knowledge of what people can do to you?
a. Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
b. Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
c. Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
d. Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naiveté.
e. Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.

a) can't possibly apply to a prostitute. You're surely going to be exposed to the evil some men can dream up even if it's only relayed to you by another, it isn't a moral by societal standards, and as for being a sin I don't know. The bible is OK with selling your daughters into sexual slavery...

b) needs specificity to meet the definition

c) who in the world does this apply to? The Pope argues condoms shouldn't be used by Africans to protect against AIDS, which is pretty deceitful to me.

d) this is probably what was meant

e) somewhat indistinguishable from d as far as I can tell

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick about this I hadn't put much thought into the various meanings of innocence until now and I'd like to thank cryptic for making me take a closer look. A better understanding of innocence should help me when robbing someone of it
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #25
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

innocent virgin. terrified and do they ever scream when their hymens tear and their unused vaginas are stretched without the courtesy of foreplay or gentle penetration
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:43 AM   #26
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
hmmm I don't remember screaming LOL
Was the rapist who deflowered you being gentle?
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote