Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapists- YOUR clothing of choice to wear to rape a victim?

Inspired from the "how much to take off" thread, I wonder guys what do you wear to a planned rape? And how much do you leave on?

Do you leave everything on during the rape, or remove just your shirt or just your pants, or take it all off?

And are you masked or unmasked?

Ladies what do you prefer?

Personally if a prolonged event took place I'd love a masked man to take off his shirt before he undresses me, while I'm tied, watching him take it all off peice by piece, while Im tied forced to watch as he is taunting me, before he rips or cuts off mine. Then after I'm done he makes me get dressed into some outfit only to ruin that later too! He stays naked.

However if hes a soldier or a motorcycle racer It would be hot if he leaves everything on exposing only his cock, eyes and mouth, or maybe if hes a soldier undoes his shirt so I can see his hard sweaty (and hopefully tattooed) torso

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-26-2010 at 09:47 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would wear combat gear so I could slip away into the shadows...
Wouldn't undress and wouldn't undress my victim either, just rip her clothes to get to her instead....
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This one was easy for me. Got to have pantyhose so I can rip out the crotch and get at her goodies to bang away.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My cock has a way of escaping whatever I'm wearing once a day but itself so I dare say it doesn't matter
Old 11-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a panty fanatic. I love the feel of them ripping and tearing in my hands.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think I need to tie some more people to the naughty chair for not reading my post properly!

My post was about what YOU wear to the rape not what you want her to wear (pantyhose or panties) which was the other guys thread. Unless of course you like wearing pantyhose or ladies panties while you rape your victims.... and in that case, I will keep my mouth (and legs) shut
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #7
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

See I go too excited and didn't follow your simple instructions. I would wear sweats. Easy on/off action. That way I can get in and get out. And for the record I still want a Corona

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
I think I need to tie some more people to the naughty chair for not reading my post properly!

My post was about what YOU wear to the rape not what you want her to wear (pantyhose or panties) which was the other guys thread. Unless of course you like wearing pantyhose or ladies panties while you rape your victims.... and in that case, I will keep my mouth (and legs) shut
I'd go for cargo jeans and a sweatshirt. The cargo jeans of course have lots of pockets for carrying all sorts of things useful as I tie you to the bed to start your torment. But they come off easily enough as does my sweatshirt. Seems only fair that I'm watching you completely naked on the bed that you get to see all of me before I take you. A big part of my fantasy is that you are certain to see the dick that soon will be impaling you in all sorts of ways.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:49 AM   #9
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Inspired from the "how much to take off" thread, I wonder guys what do you wear to a planned rape?
I wear whatever I normally would wear.

Quote:
And how much do you leave on?

As of yet, I can not say I've had any experience with role playing fantasy rape, so I'm not totally sure. The last time I had sex I left my shirt and socks on, though in time even those came off. During forced sex I'm going to have to go with the assumption that I would do the same.

Quote:
Do you leave everything on during the rape, or remove just your shirt or just your pants, or take it all off?

And are you masked or unmasked?
Masks are very interesting. Depending on the scenario, a mask may be required. I can't say that I have a large assortments of mask, however, I do plan on getting a variety of them so I have options during play.

Quote:

Ladies what do you prefer?

Personally if a prolonged event took place I'd love a masked man to take off his shirt before he undresses me, while I'm tied, watching him take it all off peice by piece, while Im tied forced to watch as he is taunting me, before he rips or cuts off mine. Then after I'm done he makes me get dressed into some outfit only to ruin that later too! He stays naked.

However if hes a soldier or a motorcycle racer It would be hot if he leaves everything on exposing only his cock, eyes and mouth, or maybe if hes a soldier undoes his shirt so I can see his hard sweaty (and hopefully tattooed) torso
Hmmm, I knew I would learn a lot from you. Thanks for the ideas.

Now if I could just find someone to role play with.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wear black. A hooded sweatshirt that I can pull down over the top of my head so others can't see my mask. A black mask rolled up over my face until the moment I make my move. When raping nothing comes of except my cock. I think it shows that I am completely oblivious to her as anything more than a hole to sate my desire. I don't even take the time to get ready.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
Keviant

Keviant has initial reputation

Leather Jacket, with a hood. Yeah that's it.
Keviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A suit, tie, fedora, leather gloves, scarf, polished shoes, and a large overcoat. Most of it black, though the tie is red. I am not strictly masked, but I keep the scarf wrapped high around my face and the hat pulled down low.

The outfit is highly presentable, while still allowing a large amount of anonymity and at least some of the clothing can, if of good material, double as binding. If I'm going to violate a woman, she at least deserves to see me looking my best, at least until I use the tie to scarf to blindfold her and the tie to keep her hands tied behind her back.

As for how much to take off? However much I want or the situation permits. In a dark alley just off a crowded street, nothing at all. I'd merely take my cock from my pants, engulf us both in the coat, and let anyone who happened to catch sight assume we were lovers being frisky in the shadows. If I knew I could rape the woman at my leisure, I would strip completely and let the woman watch as I did.

I would, however, put the fedora on her head as I raped her. Possibly the overcoat too. For some reason the thought of making a woman wear scraps of my clothing, to be surrounded by my body heat and the scent of my cologne, has always amused me.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
I would, however, put the fedora on her head as I raped her. Possibly the overcoat too. For some reason the thought of making a woman wear scraps of my clothing, to be surrounded by my body heat and the scent of my cologne, has always amused me.
The idea of the Fedora is classy. I like that.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #14
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

Quote:

Well, interesting thought as I'm pantyhose fetishist.... I've fantasized to dress up as a girl (skirt, hose and heels) and overpower her!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #15
Raping Asians

Raping Asians has initial reputation

My idea of good rape gear is a black turtle neck, black jeans or cargo pants, something durable like that, black shoes that have no tread on the bottom, black latex gloves, and a light mask that covered my whole head. A ski mask would work, but something lighter would be best, even better would be a full face mask that hides everything but is still see through. I would not take any of this off, and condoms are a must. If the bitch gets brave and wants to report a rape, its best to not leave anything behind.

All the clothes would be cleaned and vacuum sealed in bags when not in use, as to keep any evidence off of them. After everything is done, the cloths could be cleaned or disposed of depending on the mess made.
Raping Asians is offline   Reply With Quote