Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink A run to remember (the savage)

I plug in my earphone as I run true the park. It is a wonderful day for a run, its hot and I'm in my running-shorts and sports-bra. The summer has been grey and rainy so as soon as the sun came out there was no doubt what I was going to do today!
I smile as I speed up, getting too exited as I run around the corner at the end of the park. Almost running someone down. A man lifting something out of a delivery van. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I say, trying to catch my breath. "usually there is no one here, that's why I speed up... Are you okay?" I take out my earphones so that I don't seem rude. You look okay, but I had to ask anyway. honestly, I was a bit pissed that you ruined my power-run. I have been running her for two years, this is the first time someone have been around this corner.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wasn't really here making a delivery. The van is specialm extra shovks so that no matter what happens on the inside it isnt visible from the outsode as a telltale sway. The windows are deeply tinted, needing to press your face against them from to see even a gloomy interior. And completely sound proofed. I have the money to make things like this, and I have the time to use them. I saw a woman running on this path a week and a half or so ago. And I immediately started parking on the same route, right here, every day, hoping for fortune to smile on me. Today it did as y9u crash directly into me, wearing basically nothing. I have to move quickly, since I don't want anyone seeingnyou dragged into the van. Wouldnt do to rush. Besides, I want as much time with you as humanly possible.

So when you talk to me, I simpky press my hand against my head, slowly shaking it. Half hunching over. All to lure you those few steps closer.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm about to run past you when you hunch over. I take a few steps towards you. "Are you OK?" Suddenly I feel bad, maybe I did hurt you? I go all the way up to you and lay a hand on your shoulder. "Do you want me to call someone...?"
Old 05-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The touch is electric, I nearky start from it. Hand on my shoulder, licking my lips in anticipation of what is going to come. I was never hurt, that much is certain. I know I ak tougher than you. In a blur of movement I wrap my arms around your waist and push the both of us into the van.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
Marilyn

I gasp in surprise as you drag me into the van. I land face down and hear you slam the doors shut behind us. I'm about to turn around as you press me down again to the floor. Your hand pushing between my shoulder-blades making it hard for me to move. "Let go off me!!" I snarl, trying to kick you and scratch whatever I can reach.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

The struggle takes a few seconds to start. Initial shock giving me the time to slam the door shut. Trapping you inside with me. Then, and only then the fight starts. Too late to help you. I know I will win the fight. Never lost one yet, I don't see you bein the first. Grabbing your hair, I start to bounce your head of the floor. Slamming down again and again.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #7
Marilyn

I don't get scared but more angry as the adrenalin kicks in. My hand grabs the top of your hand on my head and I dig my fingernails down, not afraid to go for blood. that slows the slamming just so I can slam the back of my head right in your face, hearing your nose brake. Hah! I slam my head back again and hit your jaw, warm blood running from your nose and in my hair. "fucking asshole..." I snarl.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel my nose crumbling as yournhead smashes into me. Instead of angerig me, it onky serves to make me want you more. Closing my hand, I slam it into the side of your head. I feel a knuckle popping in my hand as your head snaps to the side. Makig je grin as blood rushes down my nose and lands in your hair.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
Marilyn

My head feels like it has been run over by a truck! I have to consentrate not to fall in too darknes as you hit me again. "Aahh!" I yell and reply with a kick that goes straight to your side knocking all air out of you. As you recover I crawl further into the car, trying to get as far away from you as I can.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

It is painful, I think that kick cracked a rib. But it doesn't matter, pain only drives me forward. My mouth set in a grim line, I lunge forward. Closing mynhands around your throat. No ine can fight without aor. And in an happy occurence my knee smashed into the small of yor back. Driving you down with all of my weoght on your spine. I hear you squeal, and it only drives me forward.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #11
Marilyn

I stop fighting as your knee push down on my back. The pain makes me cry out under you. "please stop". I feel a panic form inside me as you push down harder. Can you brake it? "Please...." I beg. "Please stop!" Then you stop, but I don't think it is because I asked you. Your pull at the back of my sports-bra. I hear the fabric tear...
Old 05-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

My hands are moving rapidly, ripping and tearing at your clothing. The fabric of the bra rips easiky, exposing the onky pale skin I can see on you. It is mine to see. I continue to dig my knee into you, sice it seems to be the best way to hold you. Wiping the blood off my nose and chin with a grin. "I doubt very much you're a virgin but I can hope." Hooking my thimbs under your spandex running shorts, I tear them from your body too.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #13
Marilyn

My jaws drop as you confirm my biggest fear. You are going to rape me. I knew from the second you dragged me in to the van,but I denied it until now. "No...!" I whisper and I try to move again, but I'm stuck under you. There is nothing I can do as you rip off my sportswear. You remove your knee and put your whole weight on me, I feel your hard cock against my ass. failing to get away I panic. "HEEELP MEE!!!"
Old 05-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

Panic, I can hear panic in your voice. Sweet panic, delicious panic, sexy panic. I stiffens me to the point where it almost hurts. I moan, wrapping my arm around your neck. Squeezing tight as I can. The words of desperation end in a choked grugle. "Nobody can hear you. Which is good. Because you are going to scream when I shove it in your ass."
Old 05-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #15
Marilyn

Oh god, no! I don't think I can take it if you fuck my ass. "No, no, no!! Please, don't !" I say as I gasp for air. I feel so helpless, it drives me crazy. I reach out to punch the wall, hoping someone on the outside will hear it. Its a dead hope, I know now that the van is soundproof. Someone would have heard me by now if not. I feel your knee pushing my legs apart. " stop it!!!! Noooo!!!"
Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

I can hear your protestin shrieks, but no one else can. They are mine to savor. Leaning in, I force thenhead of my cock up yor ass, groaning in your ear. "This is a sexual slavery kidnapping. Your ass, your pussy, all of it is going to be mine. Until I eventually kill you. " hand buried in your hair I yank back on it. Pullin it like a rein while I ride ypur ass.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #17
Marilyn

My eyes open wide as I scream in horror. My fingernails digg in to the carfloor, some of them brake. It should hurt but all I can feel is the pain from your cock ripping my ass apart. I never in a million years imagined that it would hurt like this. It feels even wors when you tell me that you are going to kill me... But befor that, who knows what you will do to me? I cry out as you fuck my ass hard and brutal. Pleading you to stop, begging you to let me go.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

I laugh, my only response to your unending string of pleas. One bleedig straight into the next. Fucking you hard, yanking on the long hair usig it to cause even a tiny bit more pain. My teeth find your shoulder, and I bite down as hard as I can. Pushig through the skin, I taste blood. Keeping goin until I feel them scraping against bone. All while still rapingnyour ass hard and fast, the stink of blood from the toen musckes filling the van.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #19
Marilyn

Its like you are inside me everywhere. There is no way I can stop you from using me as a worthless piece of meat. I cry. A sob so heartbreaking That my soul cries with it. "Stop it....." "aaaaaaarrrrrh!!" "NOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
Every plead and scream I give you, you get harder and keep going. Its a nightmare.
If you don't stop soon I think I will faint.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

"What's the matter bitch?" Grunting and thrusting into you over and over again. Hands alternating between grabbing your hips and your tits. "Too weak to fight back? Fucking typical." My teeth rip into your shoulder, tongue comig out and lapping at the wound. I suddenly spasm and cum hard. Filling your ass with my cum. "That's a great start whore."