Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Venting part 1

At last a place to vent.

Ok about me. I'm a 38 y/o happily married female. I discovered on-line roleplaying about 10 years ago. I tried different roles. Consensual. Dom/Sub. I tried playing as a single woman, as a younger woman. The only role that I found which works for me is to play as me. A happily married soccer mom taken against my will and I never like it.

I play on AOL. My partner and I can establish a private room. I can IM him during the game with little messages while we play.

Now my venting. I'll steal away a few hours on the weekend. Go into our little office we have at home, sign on to AOL on one computer, and sit down to do work on the other computer. I'll set-up a public room in the "Special Interest" platform, which is where all the roleplayers go. The room name will clearly describe what is my interest. My current favorite is "rperp38MWF".

Get it? AOL won't let you use a word like rape in the room name, so I leave out a letter. Rp = roleplay. 38MWF well that's me.

I'll sit working away while I wait for prospective roleplay partner to IM me. You would not believe how many IM's I receive with:

"Hi." or "Hello" or "Hello. How are you?"

I used to respond to those; I don't anymore. I have learned that if the most creative greetings they can come up with is, "Hi." There going to be very bad roleplay partners. No imagination.

Then, you get the geniuses who IM, "You were raped?" or "Who raped you?" Totally oblivious to the RP for roleplay in the room name. I ignore them also.

I mean, guys, com'n. To have been raped is one of the most personal and traumatic experiences that can happen to a woman and your greeating is. "You were raped?"

A first question that shows a total lack of sensitivity on the part of the person sending the IM.

The third question I'm asked right after, "Hi." "How are you?" is "Got a pic?"
As soon as a guy asks me for a pic, I ignore any further conversation with him. To me it's a shallow request. There are millions of pics of women on the net, do you really need another?

Yes, I get it. Men are visually stimulated but com'n, it's the third question. We haven't even developed a relationship yet and they already want my picture (G rated or not). It only shows shallowness.

This is my first vent. More to come. I'll leave you with this last observation. The best roleplay partners I have found have never asked me what I look like or for my pic.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I'm not a great fan of roleplaying via IM, especially with strangers. I find it a little pressured and limiting in the way I can describe the situation, the background and what I am doing. I find I don't have time to sit and think about what is happening and what I would like to do, I always end up on the old standby of thrust thrust, grope grope...

In fact I will not run straight into IM roleplay with someone I have just started talking to, I would rather spend sometime on the sites getting to know them first, their likes, dislikes, extreme turn-offs, its better to know before going in then finding out midflow that she hates having her nipples pinched or her breasts mauled

As for asking for pics, I have done that, mainly with a 'female' IM'er who has just popped up on screen, its a great way of getting rid of them if they won't take go away as an answer. The last time was with a pair of french women who supposedly got my IM from here. I was a little wary when the first one asked if I had really raped someone, then went on to describe a fantasy she had about being raped by 15 year old boys and how this had once happen. Then a little while later her older, married friend appeared, I got a little wary, warning bells started to blare in my head about this being some kind of setup, so I sent her message that I would only carry on playing if they posted a pic each where they where all they were holding was a card with 'PerviPete this is for you'. Didn't hear from them again. Not sure how sad I am about it, but shrug.

Oh, BTW, Hi how are you, any chance of a pic blah blah
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In reality, I am not sure I want a pic of a casual playmate. Much better to just let you be the woman you want to be combined with that perfect woman in my own mind. And vice versa.

If you want to sit there playing with yourself while imagining that I am someone who makes Brad Pitt look like he has been set on fire and put out with an ax that is fine by me, whatever makes you cum my dear
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Hirokun

Hirokun has initial reputation

You should probably spend more time with your husband and less time venting on an internet message board.
Hirokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #5
pervipete

Nice introduction Hirokun...
Old 11-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Interesting post. As a roleplayer myself it's always nice to get insight into another RPers point of reference.

Looking forward to your next rant.