Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
gtafuntime

gtafuntime has initial reputation

Pls delete

Last edited by gtafuntime; 12-21-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Pls delete
gtafuntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies, I could not care less what becomes of her. She is nothing but a set of lovely holes for me to satisfy myself in. Unless I decide that I wish to use her again at some point, of course.

... my dear friend, you have raised a particularly evil thought in my mind. Raping a woman so very badly that she attempts to commit suicide, then catching her just before she does so and raping her again. Then doing so over and over. Making her perform countless degrading acts, hurting her in a hundred delightful ways, even pleasuring her against her will. All until instead of ruining her self-worth the rape becomes her sense of value. Make her give up thoughts of killing herself in favor of thoughts of being my sex toy.

Then when she's broken and begging for it, just throwing her to the wolves. Some pack of thugs who will mercilessly hammer her for weeks on end and throw her catatonic, cum-soaked body into a dumpster like a used up tissue.

By that point, I might care enough to go fetch her. A woman whose mind is that far gone could make for an entertaining toy to use on other ladies, molesting and readying them for me or maybe sucking their lovers off as the fellow is forced to watch me violate his woman. If nothing else, properly tied up could make for a decent footstool.

Hmm... well, an excellent topic. Forgive me my tangent.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Biglug

Biglug has initial reputation

gta - actually, sometimes making her feel bad is part of the fantasy. but of course what's best about a fantasy is that nothing's permanent and everything's back to normal when it's over.

lowkey - wow, great fantasy. and the good thing about making her a foot stool is that you'll have a place to put your tv remote.
Biglug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm also not at all concerned about my victim. And I'm sure going to be traumatizing her for more than 30 minutes.

My concern is strictly limited to my pleasure. I'll take her in all three holes. Only after my balls are completely drained and I can't get it up again will I consider letting her go.

I might be interested later in finding out if she's pregnant but that would be about it. If she was I might have to have a second visit.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
gtafuntime

Default Okay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'm also not at all concerned about my victim. And I'm sure going to be traumatizing her for more than 30 minutes.
I meant the 30 minutes spent with her / not impling that she'd "get over it" before the pizza shows up!

Some very good and unexpected results.
THANKS!
M.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtafuntime View Post
I meant the 30 minutes spent with her / not impling that she'd "get over it" before the pizza shows up!

M.
In my fantasy I'm spending hours if not more with her. Might not have been clear about that in my post. I'm thinking more like an overnight or possibly weekend situation with her.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #7
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent question I think! Victims post assault trauma is an integral part of my fantasies. Confidence, independence, arrogance all shattered. Family existence totally disrupted. The husband in therapy because she won't let him touch her. That next family get together with everyone afraid to say an incorrect word that could send her hysterical. These things are central to most rape fantasies I kick around.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #8
Wodan

Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)

Of course I worry about what'll happen to her after the rape... breaking her down, destroying her life is basically the whole point of it.
That's kind of why I like the idea of it happening publically, in front of friends/family and even forcing friends and family to participate in the abuse too... so she'd always remember it when with her family or friends... and they'd remember it.
Would she be turned into a willing sex toy, or she'd just be a broken down person after all that? How would her family treat her?
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #9
gtafuntime

Default ok..

I'm starting to think I'm pretty tame by these standards

I take it the women are sitting back on this one.....

Certainly makes me think... I'm missing out!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
Blacvulture

Blacvulture has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodan View Post
O
That's kind of why I like the idea of it happening publically, in front of friends/family and even forcing friends and family to participate in the abuse too...
That is a recurring theme in my fantasies. someone being raped and a family member walks in on it.
Blacvulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #11
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacvulture View Post
That is a recurring theme in my fantasies. someone being raped and a family member walks in on it.
Great part of the fantasy...you double the shame on the victim and basically psychologically scar the witness...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey that would be kind of sweet in a sick way, if like after a brutal rape, he suddenly gets feelings and wants to make sure I'm okay and therafter will not leave me alone. Hot!

in a play situation, I hate it when I fall into a post play slump and talk to me to in rapist mode or not at all grrr
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:27 AM   #13
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

it isn't common for a real life rapist to try and engage in conversation afterwards, apologise, and even ask for a phone number. Something I can't understand, but I suppose that is the difference between real rapists and us.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #14
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In fantasy I always want my rapist to have concern on how I'm doing after the rape. If he hears that I am getting over it after months of therapy he will remind me in some way with a picture or video he's taken. Or maybe send me a link to a website where all the pictures of my rape and maybe other women he's raped are. He might blackmail me with them by threatening to post them in enough places I'll never be able to get them off the internet. He might tell me 10 of the names of my friends and family he's sent them to and I have to rush and try to retrieve them out of their mailboxes before they see them. Yes, he should definitely be concerned how I'm doing after the rape.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
raypemi

raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to raypemi

Wow, awesome fantasy!
raypemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #16
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I think Hannibal Lecter said it best in "Silence of the Lambs" when he asked the senator if she breast fed her daughter; and "where will it tingle when they find her dead?"

What does she think or where does it tingle when she hears about another woman being raped?
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have two minds about this subject, and it entirely depends on the mood I am in when I fantasize. Sometimes it is just grab and drag into alley, raping and leaving. Maybe not even seeing her face during the deed.

Other times, well I want to get a little more involved. Months of stalking to get her routine down. Springing on her in a place she considers safe, but wearing a mask. Raping and savaging her. And leaving. But keeping up the stalk, and eventually using my knowledge to worm my way into her life. Trying to trick her to grow to love me. And right before sex, revealing myself as her rapist and of course doing it again.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only interest I have in a victim's life is that period of time, however long it may be, in which I'm using her body for my own pleasure. Beyond that, I don't care if the rape ruins her life, if she gets over it quickly or if she gets run over by a bus the next day and the whole thing becomes moot. All the same to me.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

I want her to remember being violated all the time. Everytime her husband or bf is inside her, I want her to remember when I was inside her against her will. How much it hurt. How humiliating it was. Thats the only part of her life I care about.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #20
monkeyman372

monkeyman372 has initial reputation

Yeah, cause by that time she's my property until I get bored with her or the cops come and rescue her.
monkeyman372 is offline   Reply With Quote