Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My tiny brown whore is definitely an object first, a person second. I rarely use her name, I refer to her as little girl or Paki whore. It reminds her that she belongs to me and that I regard her not as human but as rape meat. Works too. Today in ASDA I needed to get her attention, she was barely in earshot. I gently but firmly called "Oi!". She was the only person who turned and looked. She knew who was talking, and who I was talking to.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #22
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It really depends of the friend I'm hanging with. I just emailed my friend Stephane and told him 'you better call me if you come back here for Xmas or I will come get you and sodomize you in front of your parents'

He answered telling me he will be here for x-mas but he will be the one on top of me. I mean, there is some kind of connection with him, we always talked about what we would like to do to some girls we knew from high school. This said, I could never do the same thing with my friend xavier. God knows I would give my left ball for him, he has been indulging me for yeaaaaaars of shitty bipolar attitude, but It's different. I just can't talk about vices with xavier

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
If you have been reading any of my posts you might have picked up on the fact that I am pretty submissive. I really like the guy to take charge and yes even let his demons out when we are having a rape play. Basicly I like to be a mans sextoy. But it goes a little bit deeper than that. I am wondering if other women on this board hear men talk about them as objects?

"look at the tits on that"

"I'd fuck that"

"would you like to bend it over?"

Things guys say to eachother in that guy to guy crass way But i have to admit it really gets me worked up (in the good way) as it to me is the first stage of rape. Do any of the guys here exchange this sort of conversation with other guys in the street? do other women like this?

x

Last edited by shysnale; 12-13-2008 at 03:33 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee_s View Post
don't get objectified...too big for most men to find sexy
Their loss..
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:17 AM   #24
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

Depends on the friend. Alot of the people i hang with are generally very innocent and awkward about sex, as most swedes i know are in public. Some, however, are more open. Sure, with them i point stuff like that out . And i think alot of women, more then those admitting it, actually like it .

Last edited by Janav; 12-14-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #25
drmephisto

Most men think (even those who are fantasy rapists)

I respect my wife, I objectify my mistress.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:09 AM   #26
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

I have to admit, that I don't have any mates that don't objectify women walking past, Seriously, not a single one. Actually I do have a couple and one of them is gay, and he's worse than my straight mates with both males and females.

But I think that's in a different context to the original star of this topic, which is more in a 'one on one' situation. In that instance, I don't think anyone I know would, none of them are into this type of roleplay. I'm sure they'd like to, but like most things, they keep in their inhibitions.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #27
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
I seriously am turned on more by the first one, myself

Glad to be of service!

Also, I'm not here to be raped or objectified, I'm here to talk about a shared interest. Now if we were in the role playing section then you might have an argument, but we are just discussing different subjects here.

True, but I was just giving my poit of view. Gawking at women in public is rude and for some can be down right terrifying, so I don't do it overtly.

But to myself, the visions of not only objectification, but degradation, abduction, violent bondage, yeah they are there. But they are kept to myself. (This board being the exception)
Old 12-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #28
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Hmm, does this count for imaginary friends Frenchy?

Up to you ghost man
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:36 AM   #29
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Occasionally, guys on a Friday/Saturday night out sometimes pass and say "Check out the rack on that one" ... just results in me giving them the raised eyebrow treatment. Yeah, yeah, move along asshat.

Sort of arousing in a tiny way.. lets me know that if at any point that dark evening I should get completely bladdered, they've shown their interest in some way early on.. so should the opportunity for them arise in a dark alley with me in a drunken stupor... hmm you know the rest. The fantasy usually plays on my mind for 5 mins, and then I move along.

However, sexually I'm not really one for being objectified. I am submissive, but I don't give in easy. It takes a bit to bring me down, but when I do go down being objectified like that doesn't do much. I suppose being on par with an object sort of means I can't identify, but if I'm referred to as a person for some reason it's more humiliating. Anyone can bend an object into shape, it's a bit more challenging to do the same to a human being

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #30
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

I like a man to be in charge. But I never want him to forget I'm a woman, or a human being. If he can get this excited fucking a sack of potatoes then he should stick to Maris Pipers. The REASON he chooses me instead of the spuds is because I react, have feelings and opinions, and that excites him more. Talking about me like an object makes me want to ignore him completely or stick a sharp stick up his bum, depending on my mood. It will NEVER attract interest where none existed, or turn me on when I wasn't excited already. It WILL piss me off, and if he ignores my feelings about that, I'll just get dressed and go home. x
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #31
Fargate

Fargate has initial reputation

Quote:

"look at the tits on that"

"I'd fuck that"

"would you like to bend it over?"
In my world, all men talk like that.
I don't think all men are rapists, they just view sex in a different way.
At the core, its graphic and animalistic.
Fargate is offline   Reply With Quote