Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo
Default Room number 3.

Not sure which section to have put this but felt this was the closest one that suited my story.

I had been sat at the edge of Master's bed quietlty as instructed. It had felt like ages for some reason but really only about 10minutes or so. Master had said that there was nothing to be worried about but i was a lot wiser now and knew that i wasn't going to be too comfortable with whatever happens.

Finally Master came to the bedroom and said "come on little girl, lets go", i didn't ask any questions as previously i had learnt by questioning Master would result in a severe beating by his thick brown leather belt, slapped, spanked or whipped or if he was feeling really generous it would result in all of the above. I meakly followed him and went to the passenger side of the car while he sat in the drivers side, he must have known i was geting worried as he said "seriously little girl, you have nothing to worry about. This is going to be a good thing for you". I looked up from staring at my shoes and smiled then looked down again.

I had been instruced last night before i fell asleep that i would be wearing my red tartan skirt that came above my knee and my white vest top with no underwear for the following day and not to ask questions. I made the mistake ages ago to keep asking Master questions and he got annoyed with me, he told me to pull up my dress and pull my knickers down and made me lean over the edge of the bed and shoved his big cock with no preparation or lube into my little anal hole and didn't stop pushing his big cock in even when i was screaming. From then on Mr Rotter decided that as i could handle no lube or preparation thats how Master would be fucking me.

Master finds a parking space at the shopping centre car park and we get out. I'm now very curious and get out of the car, why would Master instruct me not to wear any knickers then take me shopping.I had cum dripping down my leg as just before we left, he had made me bend over holding the edge of the table and he fucked me so hard that i was in a mixture of pleasure and pain then he came in me and told me not to get rid of his cum but leave it there and get ready.

I'm holding Master's hand ignoring the fact that i have cum down my leg and casually looking through the windows in the shops and accidently walk intoHim as He stops. We are standing outside a beauty parlor place, i look at Him a little puzzled. My eyebrows don't need doing do they, are they that bad Master had to drag me to get them done or something? I follow Him into the parlor. Master says, i made an appointment to see Jessica to get some waxing done. She knows who i am, she's an old friend. I'm squeezing Masters hand, looking for some reassurance but he doesn't squeeze back. The receptionist looks at her computer screen and says, "right on time, just go down the corridor and it's room number 3, Jessie is waiting for you".

Mr Rotter drags my hand and we walk down the corridor and Master knocks at the door and we can hear a voice saying come in, so we walk in to room number 3. Jessie is wearing a black top and black trousers and her hair is neatly tied in a bun, she is stunning. I almost forget as i still don't know why we're here. Then Master tells me to sit on the table which is layered with paper, so i get up on it and sit down trying to look like i know whats going on but quite clearly haven't got a clue also adjusting my skirt so Jessie doesn't see the cum that is dried on my leg.

Mr Rotter and Jessie leave the room and i'm left alone, my heart is pounding. What the hell is going on? Why all the mystery just to do some waxing?

Then Jessie walks in and says this time in more of a stern voice and Master by her side, she says "Little girl i want you to take your skirt off and sit on the bed then lie down with your legs spread open for me", i look at Master and he looks at me as if to say, do as you're told. I look at Master and just about to say something when he says to Jessie can you give us one moment. Jessie, nods and walks out. Master pulls on one of my pigtails and says "i know you have dried cum but you are not allowed to ask to go to the toilet and you will do as you are told without being disruptive. Now take your skirt off and lie down or i will do it and i will just rip your skirt off. You choose", i look at Him and get off the table and take my skirt off and get back on the table and lie down and Master calls Jessie in.

Jessie, goes to her little wheelie table and gets some wax on a stick and says, "right, i always start with the bikini line and work my way into the middle. Now your Master has said that you have never been waxed down there. It may hurt a little more as it's your first time but in time you won't feel it as much". Without even thinking i say "Master can i hold your hand please" but you say no as i'm a brave girl and that he will be right here anyway.

I am so embarrassed as it's blatently obvious that Master only fucked me just an hour ago as the cum has dried. And i keep trying to close my legs and Master looks at me and says in his stern voice , keep trying to close your legs and you will be getting a slap in a minute.

Jessie, who is completely unphased by this spreads the wax on my bikini line and uses a wax strip to pat the wax down and she says "don't worry, you'll be fine. I have noticed the mess you have down there but it doesn't bother me. I've seen worse". I was just about to smile when she yanks off the wax strip and i swear "FUCK". I move my hand to my bikini line and Jessie says "best don't touch and try to keep still" then Master says to me "put your hands under you bum and keep your legs spread wide, do it NOW". I begin to whimper and sit on my hands and spread my legs as wide as possible.

I swear Jessie is a little sadistic as she seems to really enjoy pulling the wax stip off me. She then applies this wax that doesn't require a wax strip but you just peel off.And that hurts so much and i'm just about to scream as she is peeling the wax along with my pubic hair when Master tells me to keep quiet as i was making too much noise.

Master stops Jessie and moves me down the table and lowers the table. Master unzips his trousers and pulls out his beautiful cock and shoves his big cock in my little mouth and my legs are spread wide open so Jessie carries on waxing me.

Master is making me gag but tells me that i must not move or make a sound until Jessie finishes waxing. The bit in the middle hurts the most but Jessie doesn't stop and peels the wax and I want to scream but have Masters cock deep in my throat. When Jessie is finished Master cums deep in my throat.

I try to say thank you when Jessie takes her trousers off and spreads her legs which is hairless and sits on the chair that Master was sitting in and looks at me. I look at Master wondering what the hell is going on as i am so sore.

Then Master says that i must give Jessie her tip for being so lovely and doing this for free. The thought actually repulses me but looking at Master and i can see he could possibly get angry i get on my knees, still havnet had the chance to put my skirt back on and gingerly put my tongue down on her lips. Jessie then moves her lips with her fingers so i get access to her clit.

I start to lick Jessie, softly using my tongue around her clit. The taste is so weird but just as i have her clit in my mouth Master pushes his cock in my sore cunt and begins to fuck me. I can hear Jessie making soft moans and Master making rough grunts and i am just so sore down there and sticky, with Masters previous cum still down my legs. I suddenly feel Jessie cum and quickly lick her making sure i clean everywhere when Master cums and pushes his cock all the way in.

Master pulls out and i turn around to him and suck his cock clean and Master says that to put my skirt back on as he is hungry so we can get something to eat and don't even dare think about cleaning myself up. He thanks Jessie as Jessie pulls her trousers up and sorts her out.

We walk back to the parking lot and i feel cold air hit my bare used cunt as we walk and i have a big smile on my face whilst holding Masters hand.

Last edited by Hailo; 02-05-2009 at 09:06 AM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
SaddamHussien

SaddamHussien Level 4 (400+)SaddamHussien Level 4 (400+)SaddamHussien Level 4 (400+)SaddamHussien Level 4 (400+)SaddamHussien Level 4 (400+)

"Talk about Extreme Sex" would have suited this I reckon
SaddamHussien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddamHussien View Post
"Talk about Extreme Sex" would have suited this I reckon
Do you mean put it in that section?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is in that section.

I liked it, will you be going back for another wax?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #5
Hailo
Privileged Member

I have my appointment next week. I'm already dreading it. It's a damn lie that it doesn't hurt after a while, it fucking kills.

I wish you were holding my hand Mr Rotter

Last edited by Hailo; 02-05-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #6
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

If you do it about once a week fora few years, it starts to be tolerable.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
Hailo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post
If you do it about once a week fora few years, it starts to be tolerable.
Fuck that, i'd rather be tweezered then wax once a week. I am dreading next week but i think wax lady dreads it even more.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the wax lady enjoys it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
Hailo
Privileged Member

I only like it afterwards, when its smooth.