Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2007, 03:31 AM   #1
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation
Default Walking back to the dorm at night (Need at least two male rapists, can be anyone)

It's night and Kim is walking across campus back to her dorm after spending several hours over at a friends dorm. She hadnt realized she had stayed at her friend Katy's dorm so late, as it was almost 2 in the morning, but she wasnt worried. Nothing had happened on her campus in several years so she had put her iPod headphones on as she waked the long distance, her layered and slited blue and green skirt flowing gracefully around her long tanned legs. She was also wearing a matching blue and green cut off tube top that showed a lot of her midriff, almost up to the bottom of her size C firm boobs, showing an equally tanned flat stomach with a sparkling belly-botton ring. Her long curling red tinted brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back and was down tonight.

As she walked she wasnt really paying atention to her surroundings because she had walked this route so many times that her feet were practically moving on their own. She just continued to listen to her iPod as she walked in the night...totally unaware of her danger.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

She didn't even notice me as passed me on the walk way, completely in her own world. However, I noticed her. The way she was dressed with her short skirt and tube top showing off her body you couldn't help but notice. She was asking for it, walking alone at 2 am, and I would oblige. I followed her until I got to just the right spot, near the woods. I grabbed her from behind put my knife to her throat and my other hand over her mouth. "Don't Scream Bitch, unless you want to get cut." I begain to lead her deep into the woods. Once I got deep enough into the woods, I picked up my cell phone and call my buddy. "Chris, come down by the old shack if you want to have a little fun. You know, like we did after the frat party."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-13-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #3
Rosie
Privileged Member

Walking by the woods suddenly there was a knife at her throat and a hand covering her mouth and she stiffened up preparing to fight. She hadnt even heard the person coming up because of her earphones and told herself she had been stupid to put them in. Her eyes widened as she heard his words but still began to struggle against him, completely aware of the knife at her throat and trying to get as far away from it as possible. She stiffened up her stride and walked as slow as she could as she thought about what she could do. When he used a hand to get out his cell phone she knew this was her chance and she stomped on his foot as she ducked away from the knife and started to scream for help, knowing there was no possibility of anyone hearing her this deep into the woods but she screamed anyway. Althought she was wearing the wrong shoes for it she didnt care and as she duched away from the knife with wide eyes she started to run between the trees, her long hair flowing out behind her.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I felt the pain in my foot as she smashed the heel of her shoes into it and let my grip slip. She begain to run, but I knew that this would be an easy chase. I yelled out to her, "A chase just gets me more excited!" I ran hard after and was a few feet behind in little time. I tackled her hard to the ground, and started to wrestle with her. I put my mouth near her ear and said, "Your just making things harder on yourself, we're going to have lot of fun with you tonight."
Old 08-13-2007, 02:33 PM   #5
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she ran she could hear him close behind her and she was very scared. She wimpered at his first words and then the breath was knocked out of her for a second as she hit the ground, but she wasnt giving up yet. She struggled agaimst hikm, she didnt even know who he was, and managed to turn over so that she was facing him before realizing that probably wasnt the best idea. With a deviant look she glared at him and argued back "Oh no you wont." As she struggled to put some space between them with her arms. She also kissed her legs out and made contact with his leg as she tried to slither out from under him, still yelling for help and fighting harder now that there was no knife at her throat.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she continued to struggle against me, I just got more excited. I took my knee and slammed it into her stomach hard. As she gasped in pain, I managed to turn her over and put her arms behind her back and my weight on top of her. "Oh yes, I will, whore." I took off my belt, it would work nicely to bind her hands.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
Rosie
Privileged Member

Gasping in pain from his knee in her stomach she couldnt argue or struggle as she got turned over. Her let out a gasp as her arms got pulled out and she tried vainly to struggle, she still wasnt going to give up that easy. She shook her head as she spat at him "No you wont! And I'm not a whore!" She was still a virgin, having wanted to save herself for the 'right guy' who had never appeared in her life. She tried to pull her hands out of his befor he could bind them together and yelled at him "Let me go! I'm expected back at my dorm and my roommate will get worried and call the campus cops." Her roommate had actually gone home this weekend so the room was hers but she hoped that her words would scare him enough to let her go. She turned her head to glare at him as her hazel eyes flashed with anger.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The chase and the wrestleing was fun, but when she spat at me, my emotions turned to anger. I took my back hand and hit her hard across the face and again put my knee into her side. I took my belt and tied her hands behind her back. Then I laughed at her and said, "Yeah your a virgin sure, I know a lot of virgins that walk around dressed like you and with a belly ring. Your a loose whore and your going to get it good tonight. I'm going to fuck you hard and them my friend is going to get here and fuck you some more." I reached under her skirt and grabbed her panties and with a forceful tug tore them from her body.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
Rosie
Privileged Member

Her sat a couple stars as he hit her and for the first time a small wimper of fright escaped from her lips but she was not going to show him she was scared. She moved slightly away from his knee as she glared back at him as he laughed, recovered from his hit. "I am! And you cant touch me!" As she renewed her struggles even harder. She clamped her legs tight when she felt him reaching down there but he still managed to rip her pink and red thong off her body. At this she kicked out again and managed to connect her foot solidly with his upper thigh as she continued to fight him, not showing him how scared she really was.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I tore her thong from her body she managed kick out again and hit me with her leg. She was starting to fatique a bit and her blow didn't hurt a bit. I gave her another back hand across the face and grabbed her long brown hair and pulled hard. I said, "Your like a wild horse, that needs to broken and ridden hard. The more you fight the harder I'm going to ride you." I took my free hand and pushed her top up revealing her fine breasts.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:34 PM   #11
Rosie
Privileged Member

At his second hit she was stunned and seeing start a little bit longer but she screamed out in pain at he pulled her long hair. She sneered at his words and vainly fought back saying "Let me go! How dare you! I didnt do anything to deserve this" She she struggled, being careful not to jerk her hair in his hands. But because he had pulled so hard her head was jerked back and her neck was arched and exposed. Gasping at the air touched her breasts and their reaction to harden she continued to fight against him, willing him to let her go and to get away from this man.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hey bud, it looks like you could use a little help and I brought just the right stuff.", Chris said. I glanced over my shoulders and saw my friend Chris carrying some ropes and a bag. I said, "Don't just stand there come over here and help me tie this wild whore up." With Chris's help we were able her up to two trees. Her arms were tied above her head to one tree and each leg tied to another. I looked down at our hot little slut and said, "Now your going to learn your lesson."
Old 08-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #13
Rosie
Privileged Member

At the apperance of the friend he had called Kim's eyes had widened even more as she saw the rope Chris held. Knowing she wouldnt be able to fight once she was tied up Kim put all her strength into fighting the two guys, scratching, biting, hitting, and kicking where ever she could but it was no use. They tied her up and she lay on the ground between two trees with her arms over her head. She looked up and jerked on the rope hoping she would be able to slip her slender wrists out ot the knot but couldnt. And her legs were tied spread to two different trees to there was no way for her to clentch them shut. With all her fighting her skirt had ridden up to show them her completely shaved pussy. Looking back up at the two guys with fright no evident in her eyes she gulped but tried to make her voice sound angry as she said "Ok, you can let be up now, the jokes over. Which of my guy friends put you up to this?" but her voice denied her courage as it wavered with her words.

((More guys can still join in, just be friends of the two already in play.))

Last edited by Rosie; 08-13-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was finally able to get a nice look at her, and I wasn't at all disapointed. When my eyes looked down at her shaved lips my cock grew hard. I knelt between her knees and put my hands on the inside of her thighs. "Your right, this is just a joke, were going to untie you now, sorry it got so rough. But first you have to answer some questions and tell the truth.", I said.

Chris was standing behind the girl where she couldn't see him. He was taking out his camera, the video would come in handy later.

"First question, what's your name and major.", I asked as I continued to rub the inside of her thighes moveing ever closer to her pussy.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #15
Rosie
Privileged Member

She only smiled a tiny bit in reliefe then he admited that it was a joke because she was still exposed to his gaze and tat made her very uncomfortable. She moved and flinched away from his touch on her inside thigh and watched him with wide still frightened but angry eyes.

She turned her slightly to try and see the second guy and was a little worried when she couldnt see what he was doing behind her but turned back to look at the guy between her legs, flinching even more as he continued to touch her. Finally she consented to answer his question and said "My name is Kim. I am an Art major, with a minor in English. Let me go now."

This didnt feel like a joke but he had said it was and she wanted to be let up now so she could cover herself.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Kim, I'll let you go after you answer just a few more questions. As long as you keep telling me the truth.", I said. I looked up and noticed Chris on his phone probably calling up some more friends, this was going to be one fun party. I moved my right hand near her lips and with two fingers touched her clit and started to rub it while I gazed into Kim's hazel eyes. "Next question Kim, how does this feel?", I ask.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-13-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:30 PM   #17
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim's eyes widened when he said there were still more questions and she was now shaking slightly in fright. When she felt his hand move even closer to her pussy she tried to struggle against her bonds and move away from his hand. Now she was even more sure that this was not a joke and her eyes were now filled with fear. When he finally touched her lips she actually jerked back in shock at the contact. His words barely regesterd in her head because she was so focused on trying to stop his hand even though she knew there was no way. She did manage to saw with a quivering voice "Dont. Please dont. I dont like it, it feels so wrong. Let me go please and I swear I wont tell anyone." She was so scared right now that really she wasnt feeling any pleasure at all from having her lips rubbed, just frightened.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:08 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I listened to her words and looked at the fear in her eyes, my cock grew so hard that it felt uncomfortable. "Kim, Chris and myself are also into Art, our favorite form of art is Performance Art." I moved my hands off her lips and unbottoned my Jeans and unzipped the fly. I lowered my navy boxers and my thick hard cock sprang free releaving the pressure inside my pants. With my cock in my left hand I positioned the head next to her cunt probeing the enterance. My right hand move from her nipples to her lips feeling her firm young body. I said, "Next question Kim, how many times has a slut like you been fucked, don't lie or I'll ram my thick cock inside of you." I looked behind Kim and watched Chris, giving me a thumbs up sign as he continued to film.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:37 PM   #19
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was afraid, very afraid. She watched with wide eyes as he freed himself and was very careful not to look at his cock. She closed her eyes and started shaking even more as tears welled up behind her eyelids and she faught to keep them from spiling. She still refused to give in and let them see her cry but she was finding that very hard. She felt him moving his cock right next to her and tried to move away from it by moving her hips. As she had her eyes closed she didnt know he was moving his hand any let out a loud gasp as he felt her breast. At his next question her eyes flew back open in shock and she said truthfully in a frightened voice "I swear I have never had sex. I'm telling you the truth, I'm a virgin! Please dont do this to me, please." She was shakingmuch more visabily now and pleading with her eyes for him to believe her.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to move my hand over her body, but primarily on her nipples and breasts. I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "I think your lieing to me Kim, but there's only one way to find out." I increase the pressure of my cock on her cunt trying to force it inside her but she was very tight that it would slip in easily. With my hips I thrust myself hard and it forced it's way inside of her. I yelled out, "Yes". I then started to move my cock all the way inside of her and then back. It felt so good but looking at her expression made it felt only better. I said, "Kim, how does it feel to have my cock inside of you?"

I looked up and saw Chris start to unbotton his pants as he continued to film.