Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2009, 06:59 AM   #1
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default unanswerwed questions

hi everyone

its just something that i have been thinking over lately ...

just say that you liked someone but they said that they were not ready for a relationship would you?

think that it would be worth it if you waited for someone until they were ready

or would you let them go and move on .....
MuggasWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think the answer really vary on the relationship situation both of you are having..

i might just go for what your feeling tell you to do..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggasWoman View Post
hi everyone

its just something that i have been thinking over lately ...

just say that you liked someone but they said that they were not ready for a relationship would you?

Hmmm... Waiting could yield either result (still alone or they see the light). It's worked both ways for me in the past.

Let's add Flesh's corollary to the equation: How long do you wait before it is just wasted time?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Let them go and move on.

That is the only thing you can do.Tomorrow is promised to no one.
You could wait and wait for this person and get nothing and then step into a cross walk and get hit and killed by a car.What would waiting have gotten you?There are plenty of good people out there looking for love.You have to be open to it.Not waiting for someone who may never come around.

Most guys who say they are not ready for a relationship are either afraid to come out and tell you that they just don't want to be with you.Or are players and they just want to hook up.Both of these are problems you don't need or deserve.

Good luck to you what ever path you choose.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
i think the answer really vary on the relationship situation both of you are having..

i might just go for what your feeling tell you to do..
thats the thing kit .... i have no idea what i am feeling right now .... all i am feeling is numbness and confusion
Old 09-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post

Most guys who say they are not ready for a relationship are either afraid to come out and tell you that they just don't want to be with you.Or are players and they just want to hook up.Both of these are problems you don't need or deserve.
TDO that is very true actually not that i think about it ...

"and on another not ... is there a way that you would be able to quote two people at a time in the same comment or message becasue it would realli help with the multiple comments that i am creating on my own post haha"
Old 09-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you feel that you should move on, then do so, don't wait and be hurt more in the long run.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
TDO that is very true actually not that i think about it ...

"and on another not ... is there a way that you would be able to quote two people at a time in the same comment or message becasue it would realli help with the multiple comments that i am creating on my own post haha"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
If you feel that you should move on, then do so, don't wait and be hurt more in the long run.
Like this???

Right next to the quote button is a + button. Click on + for each quote you want to capture and then click + and quote on the last one...

$5 please.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Often times when a person says that they arent ready for a relationship, what they are really saying is they are arent ready/dont want a relationship with you. So my call is to let them go and move on.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I'm not ready?" That's a copout. He wants to have his cake and eat it.

If you hang around in the hope that he will see the error of his ways and fall in love with you, forget it. Not going to happen. You'll become the "backup" - someone to fall back on unless and until "something better" comes along.

Why would you give someone else the power to make that decision about your life? Either he wants to be with you or he doesn't. Tell him what you want. If he can't or won't give it to you, move on. It might hurt now, but hanging around will just eat at your soul and at your self-esteem.

If you walk away you can hold your head up high and know that even if you cry a little over him, at least you kept your dignity.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #11
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why not move on and remain friends. Perhaps in the future you will get involved. Or perhaps you find somebody else you like.....

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would move on baby. Just MOOVEEEE ONNNNNNN. Plenty of fish in the see....lots of good men out there and lots of alright men that will make you feel awesome while you wait for the right one.

if your guy isnt ready, then theres a reason for it, and Im sorry I think when love comes along it arrives whether you want it or not, so obviously he doenst think your the right one.

if you wait, you will probably find they will find the right one very soon and your going to feel like an idjit and you dont deserve that. '

'if it is really timing for him, then hell go looking for you and respect and value you more IF your available and want him by then.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:29 AM   #13
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

its alot easier said then done ..... ..... and then i just realise that my avatar looks realli lesbian ....... i mean there is nothing wrong with lesbians ..... but it just never occured to me until now
Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #14
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
its alot easier said then done ..... ..... and then i just realise that my avatar looks realli lesbian ....... i mean there is nothing wrong with lesbians ..... but it just never occured to me until now
It always hard every times, but hey that's life, you have to get used to it, and once you have the hang of it, it will go more easy on yourself

I partly agree with everyone comments to let go, because men prefer to chase the woman they like instead the other way.. or maybe i can be wrong, it depends on the guy personality, but 90% guys i have dated is like that..

Just don't think about him too much, do other activities, hang around with other guys, i think this is the best suggestion i can give to you

As my friend once said to me " step lightly " haha..

PS: Your avatar never strike me as lesbiann.. haha i just think its cute,
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:16 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
its alot easier said then done ..... .....

If a guy does not respect you, the kind of relationship you want with him can't happen. If you break it off with him, either he will realize what he has given up and suddenly be "ready", or he will shrug and move on and you should do the same.

What I am seeing in your words, however, is that you are getting comfortable with the martyr role. That's a slippery slope. You deserve better.

Nothing's easy in affairs of the heart. NOTHING. Finding "the one"... not finding him... staying with someone... leaving... it all hurts.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #16
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
its alot easier said then done
Been there with unrequited love, and believe me honey, I really wished I had walked and forgot about her sooner than when I did.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:45 AM   #17
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What you do depends on the depth of your feelings for the other person, however I totally agree with wise pete. That is the wisest thing to do.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #18
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

i thank you all you your advice ... and for also taking the time to read my thread
Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

if your guy isnt ready, then theres a reason for it, and Im sorry I think when love comes along it arrives whether you want it or not, so obviously he doenst think your the right one.
This is the one saying of yours that keeps me chuggin' along Gaggirl!

As for the guy...is he dating you or just kind of being friends with you? I believe that if a guy is really not ready for a relationship, he will never even give you the opportunity to even start to like him, and he wont be able to start liking you. He will build a wall around himself, making it impossible, and you cant break that wall down, he has to do it. He may be working on himself, but if thats the case, he wouldnt be leading you to think that theres a chance.

It is very possible that he is going through some self-issues. I know, cause I am going through it right now, and I dont let guys get close to me. Off the market means off the market. He can be your friend and give you friendly signals, but if you like him too much and its too hard for you, tis best to let it be. However, if the guy is young (I would say under 25), then I dont think this is the case. Men that young dont have the brain capacity to think like that.

Another thing is that he may just want to play around and not be held down by a relationship. That ok, just move on, tell yourself that you are fly ass girl and there are plenty of men who would slap there mamas to be with you.

But the most likely case is that he is just not that into you. Some guys just love the attention. They flirt, they lead girls on. Its all about player points. I'm sorry for that, trust me I know how hard it is to want someone who doesnt want you. it sucks to be near someone who you want to be with so bad and cant have. The guy who I've been in love with forever...the one guy who if I had him at home, I would give up going out and parties and everything like that....is married.

You are too good to be waiting around for some guy. If you are ready for a relationship with someone, go out and do your own thing and live your life. If he wants you, he will see that you dont need him and he will come around. Trust me, he will. As far as waiting? No, do your own thing. You dont need to go looking for another guy, but damn if he shows up, its the other guys loss.

Good luck

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-09-2009 at 12:34 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #20
jerkl

jerkl has initial reputation

why do i have star characters (*) instead of links for dl?
how to remove it?
thanks
jerkl is offline   Reply With Quote