Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)
Default EZ Payments (M/F BD NC)

Another of my previous posted stories. I hope it is enjoyable.

EZ Payments
Writer Vic Timm

One of the secrets of keeping out of jail is patience. I think i mentioned that in another of my stoires to you. You can not rush in and rape a woman on impulse. At least not all of the time. If you are working in a particular area especially you have to be patient. Change your method. Don't go the same route all the time.

A long time ago i was in the Army and when i was in a warzone all the people I was staitioned with were told to try to vary their route. Do not have a set routine. Do not travel the same way at the same time every day.

As a successfull rapist you will have to follow those rules. It seems funny to keep to rules while breaking rules. But if you are in this game because you enjoy it then its like a game of Monoply. Follow the rules and have fun.

I worked for a while at one of those low down payment, pay here car dealerships. We were looking for customers who had bad credit but had good jobs. We could rape them money wise on a car. Most of the time we charged so much money down that the car was paid for what we paid for it when it left the lot. The rest was profit and the interest was big! If the sucker paid a while and got behind we took the car back and sold it again! Sweet set up.

But some of the customers I did not just rape on the car deal. I kept a list of ones I really liked as victims and sometimes I would track one down a few months later.

Yvonne Pizzinski was one of those. She was a big tittied girl. Had a pair that stuck way out in her tee shirt when she came in to buy a car. She wore a shirt that was too tight to make sure we saw the titties. She wore short shorts that were too tight as much as too short so we would see her ass. She wore bright yellow flip flops so we would notice her legs and feet.

I noticed it all and when she had left with her 1995 Chevorlet Cavalier for $1500 down and $75 a week for six months I made a copy of the copy of her drivers license to take home with me.

Several months later we had the car back. I thought about her when I sold it again to a young guy. That night I pulled her file from under my mattress and drove to the address on her license.

I start watching her and I see that she has a boyfriend who doesn't live there. She lives alone. That is best. I follow her to work and see that she has a job at a local Kangaroo store. I see her in the store a few times and I make sure to follow her home. She always goes home from work if she gets off after 9. Tonight it is almost 11 when she leaves.

She is wearing blue Wrangler jeans and a yellow button up shirt. She has on white Sketcher sneakers on her feet.

Yvonne is now driving a white Ford Mustang. Must have gotten a raise at work or made some money on the side. I park a block away from her house at an all night grocery store and walk back in the shadows. I have a small bag with me, like I came from the grocery. It has their logo on the plastic but inside I have a roll of duct tape and a cloth I have inside a baggie that is wet with chloroform. I also have a box of antibacterial wipes and my special homemade douche.

I see her bedroom light go out and I think she must be in bed. I go to the back of the house and I use some duct tape on the back door window. I know she is not alarmed as I have watched the house and she always just goes in. There is also no sign of alarm and the house is old and run down.

I tape over a pane of the window and then punch it quickly with my fist. The glass break but does not fall. I wait to see if she wakes from the noise but since it is acrooss the house and is one noise she does not investigate.

A few minutes later I peel away the tape and the broken pieces of glass come out. I open the door quietly and step inside.

I see her cel phone charging on the kitchen counter. That is good. I see where the regular phone hangs on the wall and take it off the hook. Now no phonecalls in or out.

Her bedroom door is half open. I see her outline in the bed. She has a cover on and one leg is sticking out and hanging off the mattress.

After I remove the chlorform rag I sat the bag down at the doorway and creap toward the bed. She is on her back and that is good. Easier to get cloth over mouth and nose. It is darkened in the room and she will not see me but I have a ski mask on to be safe.

I jump on the bed and get the rag over her face! She startles awake and tries to fight me. I am stronger and I am on top. She hits me with her weak fists but I do not hurt. I can only see the reflection of moonlight in her eye white but I know she is scared. She is gasping for air and she is getting chloro. She is getting weak.

Her legs are kicking and her arms are swinging but she is losing strength. Then she stops fighting and I keep the rag a few breaths longer and she is knocked out.

Yvonne is lucky because I know she did not see me. I will blindfold her when I tie her up and I know I can clean my evidence so I will not kill her.

I pull my mask off so I will not be hot and then I make sure her window is closed but the drape is closed. Then I turn on lights to enjoy my victim.

She has lost the blanket and I se she has on white pajama pants and a tee shirt. She is barefoot and has no bra. I take her shirt off over her head and she does not move. Her braests are big and firm and she has big brown nipples. They are hard in the cool night air.

I squeeze them for a minute and then I tape Yvonne's arms behind her. It is a hard stretch because she has a lot of breasts but not long arms. Then I tape over her eyes and her mouth. She can wake up but not see or yell. That is good.

I go back to her titties and I suck and bite them. Her flesh is cool and taste good! I like it.

I pull her pants off and she has no panties on. Her pussy is shaved and smooth. I feel it and I run my finger into her and then smell it.

I duck tape her ankles and her knees together and then I kneel onto the bed. My cock is hard and I want to fuck her. I do not care that she is knocked out. I don't like her to move and I don't want her to enjoy. I want to fuck her fast and maybe bite her titties some more and suck her toes some and then clean up and go home.

I raise her legs up so he feet are at my face level and I can enter my cock into her pussy from beneath her legs. It is a good feeling and I saw a picture once that I really liked it.

Plus I can smell and lick her feet while I fuck her and I like to do that. Her feet smell a little sweaty but they are smooth and clean. I know she had on sneakers at work and she has not showered so I am smelling her day sweat. I get harder inside her when I smell under her toes.

She is not moving but she is not really hurt. I can fuck at my own pace and come when I want. I feel my cock getting bigger and my balls start to ache and twitch. I want to cum now. I fuck her harder and suck on her right foot when I do. I feel my balls twitch and I explode my cum into her pussy. My orgasm lasts a long time and I pump and pump into her.

I fall onto the bed beside her and she has still not moved. I think she is snoring some! I want to go to sleep too but I can not. I have to clean up and go.

I get my douche and I hold her legs up high and fill her pussy up. I know it will flush me out of her and mess up any dna. Then I wipe her body with the antibacteria wipes. It kills germs and also gets any come or spit or small hair off of her.

She is stirring now and I let her wake up. She can not see me or talk. I tell her that if she cooperates I will not hurt her. I have done what I came to do. She nods slowly. I roll her from the bed and when she sits up the liquid from her pussy comes out. I wipe down her pussy and make her lay on the floor while I take the sheet and blanket. I carry them to her washer and put them in with all of her bleach and press hot. I then wipe the mattress with wipes too just in case and I tell her that I am leaving. Relax. I am going to knock you out again with chloroform and then untie you. When you wake up I will be gone and you will be safe. You can call the police if you want but they will ask questions and you can't answer them.

She nods. She is sobbing but she is safe. She knows she is lucky because a lot of women get hurt or killed if they are raped. She can report it or not. I hold the cloth over her face and she does not fight hard. She knows I can do with her what I want to and I have told her I will let her go. She believes me.

When she is unconscious once again I untie her and I take the tape from her eyes and mouth. I take that tape with me too. I lay her on her bed that is still sheetless and I turn to go.

I see her a week later when I go to the store. I have the bag with me and I throw it away in the dumpster behind the Kangaroo store where she works right before I go in. She looks very pretty. If I don't find my next victim I might fuck her again.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote