Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #201
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gods Gift to Baghdad??

Did he gift the troubled city with a pristine gift of white snow for the people living there?

Perhaps to show them he hasnt forsaken them and this was a sign of hope for them?!

Or do the cynics out there just think this was a freak act of nature??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #202
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Naw, it's just God fuckin' with 'em...

...first you sucker 'em in with 100 years of no snow, then drop it on 'em unannounced! Oops, forgot to buy a winter coat when you bought the burkha, huh?
Old 01-18-2008, 11:42 AM   #203
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

See, we CAN all live together!

Old 01-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #204
Ntense
Privileged Member

OMG, it's all so clear to me now!!!

He's in yur Vatican, steelin yur solez.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 AM   #205
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is ironic when someone makes a post about "Christians being hypocrites" as it is some new revelation. Like.. "Oh,, I never thought about it that way, thank you for enlightening me ctomie".

The word Christian refers to a TON of religions and beliefs and includes most of the population. "Christians" will be "hypocrites" because they are human like the rest of us -but choose to "try" to lead a life that is sinless which is impossible.

So, if we are all human, and will all sin and will be hypocritable.. why base your opinion on religion on the followers, and not the big guy himself?
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #206
Demon King

Demon King is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Demon King
Default Im BACK!!!!!!!!

I know i have been gone awhile and the last post was awhile ago but still the fact remains that christians are the biggest hypocrites and personally i can say i am not a hypocrite i prqactice what i preach and i live my life the way i would expect others to. I do not expect more from anyone just because i am me and believe what i believe. yet here we have the cathlics preaching that rape is bad molesting is bad and what do they do the rape little boys and not mention that being gay is a sin to christians as well so ther is a prime example of christians being hypocrits right here and now.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #207
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon King View Post
I know i have been gone awhile and the last post was awhile ago but still the fact remains that christians are the biggest hypocrites and personally i can say i am not a hypocrite i prqactice what i preach and i live my life the way i would expect others to. I do not expect more from anyone just because i am me and believe what i believe. yet here we have the cathlics preaching that rape is bad molesting is bad and what do they do the rape little boys and not mention that being gay is a sin to christians as well so ther is a prime example of christians being hypocrits right here and now.
If responding in this thread again is the best you could come up with then perhaps you should have stayed gone. Since lumping all members of ANY group together with a blanket statement is foolish, how much more foolish is it to mindlessly parrot an "I agree" to such rubbish? And since you responded to this post already more than a year ago and obviously have nothing new to add it's likely you are simply trying to cause mischief. I would suggest for your future posts that you make use of a spell checker so that at least you can generate the illusion that you have some intelligent thought behind what you mindlessly post here on the forum.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #208
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Communism, another belief system beset with iconography, superstition and hypocrisy, rigourously enforced by a despotic hierarchy, all underpinned by a creation myth - the myth that men can be recreated equal....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote