Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2010, 03:01 AM   #1
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Please Read.

To All Who Care (and a few who don’t),

You don’t have to believe me. You don’t even ‘have’ to hear me out. There’s the back button, it’s your right to hit it now.
There is a storm coming (“storm” is shorthand for a mega-disaster, a global disaster, probably from the biblical story of Noah). You need to be prepared; Wheterh you make peace with your deitific figurehead or whatever, that’s up to you and I really don’t give a shit. I mean LITTERALLY prepared.
Ok, yes, get “a” gun, but that’s the smallest thing; The last thing you actually need. Get unpowered hand tools, get some basic construction skills, and begin learning how to escape your city/town/village/etc. Build barricade materials (you might be surprised how much barricading you can get out of a couple of strategically placed shelves and couches) and stockpile a month’s worth of food in your home.
Consider this; Another man once warned those he cared about (or at least his neighbors) that a flood was coming; they scoffed at “that drunkard” until the day the flood DID come; They all died. He survived. (And before you ask, no it’s NOT the Noah story again, it’s actually the story of Issac BROWN and the village of Eola, OR.)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:17 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Andy are the voices talking to you again or have you just been watching too many shows about how to survive disasters on TV?
Old 01-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No voices in my head and I was doing that LONG before it became fashionable. (Actually started to write a book on the subject, but then Iraq came along and I just never finished it…)
Old 01-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Welcome Back!

That would make a good book Andy. You should finish it as it would be better than that "Angels & Demons" crap! Kind of seems that the world is trying to shake off and get rid of the fleas that are bothering it....Us humans!

Good ideas about stock pililing supplys and food cans only or dehydrated food as well as water. A good crossbow is better than a gun as well as a couple of sharp and sturdy knives.

Remember to "Always be prepared", but dont forget that Mother Nature can kick ass really bad!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON View Post
No voices in my head and I was doing that LONG before it became fashionable. (Actually started to write a book on the subject, but then Iraq came along and I just never finished it…)
That's right...you're not the type who just follows the paranoid crazies...you lead the paranoid crazies!
Old 01-20-2010, 01:50 AM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Kind of seems that the world is trying to shake off and get rid of the fleas that are bothering it....Us humans! Good ideas about stock pililing supplys and food cans only or dehydrated food as well as water. A good crossbow is better than a gun as well as a couple of sharp and sturdy knives. Remember to "Always be prepared", but dont forget that Mother Nature can kick ass really bad!
Mother Nature IS getting ready to do exactly that right about now.
But… There IS hope. We don’t ‘have’ to die. Think of it like unto the Y2K scare; If you prepared for that, you know already what to do, with one critical shortage; Be ready (“Semper Paratus”) for bad weather, earthquakes, and viral outbreaks (think The Outer Limits’ “Vaccine”, but without the hot chick).
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
That's right...you're not the type who just follows the paranoid crazies...you lead the paranoid crazies!
I’m NOT crazy. The world really IS out to get me.

And… Having looked at the original post with new eyes- Anyone who perceived an arrogant or superioristic attitude at that point (or any other), I do apologize. You don’t have to listen to me; I wouldn’t have either only a few years ago, so I can hardly blame you for the same. It is your right to hit that back button.
If I’m right and you don’t prepare, you might still live- If I’m right and you do prepare, you might still die; If I’m wrong and you don’t prepare, you might still die- If I’m wrong and you do prepare, you might still live. It is not my place to know for sure (I’m not really God, I just act like it sometimes). If I am wrong (and I really in my heart and my head don’t think so) and you do prepare, chance are really good you’ll be ok. (In fact, I do believe I am right, and I hope that if enough prepare then the whatever controls the fates of the universe will take a moment and say, “Well, maybe this idea should be explored a little more and I’ll get around to destroying it latter. Or maybe not. Not sure yet.”)
Old 01-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is this that 2012 nonsense again, or is there another more imminent end of the world coming that we have to worry about as well?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #9
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Is this that 2012 nonsense again, or is there another more imminent end of the world coming that we have to worry about as well?
Not 2Ø12 crap, I assure you. I don’t believe ANYTHING of significance will happen that year.
Crotch Ripper-
I don’t even own any tin foil and I never was good at making hats (not even those stupid paper ones you’re supposed to make in kindergarten).

Again, you are perfectly at your leisure to just ignore me. If you think I’m full of crap, so be it. Maybe I am. I just have this real sense of urgency that SOMETHING bad is coming; Every time I feel it, something bad does in fact happen. It’s not psychic powers or any of that crap, more like the feeling you get when someone’s watching you (there’s actually a scientific name for it, but I forgot what it was), but much much worse.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON View Post
Not 2Ø12 crap, I assure you. I don’t believe ANYTHING of significance will happen that year.
Crotch Ripper-
I don’t even own any tin foil and I never was good at making hats (not even those stupid paper ones you’re supposed to make in kindergarten).

Again, you are perfectly at your leisure to just ignore me. If you think I’m full of crap, so be it. Maybe I am. I just have this real sense of urgency that SOMETHING bad is coming; Every time I feel it, something bad does in fact happen. It’s not psychic powers or any of that crap, more like the feeling you get when someone’s watching you (there’s actually a scientific name for it, but I forgot what it was), but much much worse.
I get that feeling that something terrible is about to happen all the time, it's typically closely followed by one of my GF's relatives arriving at the door, wanting a place to live, borrow money, use my car or a combination of all the above.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dont know FR? But ask the people of Haiti after the second major earthquake hit them......if something is going on. Bet they would say yes!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Do dehydrated Girl Scout cookies (thin mints... yum) count as survival food??
Old 01-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No-one worry. If the end does come I will simply do what I always do.....

SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD
Old 01-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Good to know you're out there to save the world BTN!
Seriously as long as I can remember people have been talking about how society is gonna fall and we're all gonna be barbarians again and blah blah blah...
Nuclear war was supposed to do it, then global warming, then Y2K, then back to global warming, then econonmic collapse and now lunes are beating the 2012 drum or the epidemic disease drum or this or that drum. Large segments of modern society seem to be completely obsessed with everything going to shit or the world ending. It's just personal and social paranoia and I honestly wish people would find better things to do with their time!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All the things you mention very nearly did end the world Somedude. I know you didn't thank me.

You'll never have to.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is BTN really Gordon Brown?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #17
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I feel it too. Something absolutely awful is coming. I feel it in the pit of my stomach and it's never wrong.
Wait maybe it's a bit lower than that, but it feels really bad. arrr. ohhh. oh crap it's upon us!!!!!!
Oops my bad, just gas. Sorry.
Carry on....
Old 01-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #18
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My awful feelings usually come from onion & garlic

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #19
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fre View Post
year/time 2012 - according to the Zodiac (which is the recorded symbology of cosmological movements, observations) - we are moving from one section (pisces) into Aquarius. Heard the song? ''This is the dawning of the age of aquarius, age of aquarius, aquarius!!'' yea? good song, go listen to it on youtube, it will tell you everything you need to know.
We wont be into Aquarius until 23rd century, latest estimation. "Problem" with 2012 is a very rare alignment. At 2012 winter solstice the sun will rise in alignment with the very center of our galaxy. To some ancient people that would mean "the end of the days" or, to some others, the beggining of "the new era". And as we can guess, to start a new era, the previous has to come to an end, hasnt it?
Old 01-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #20
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
At 2012 winter solstice the sun will rise in alignment with the very center of our galaxy.
The problem with this theory; Every year, for one day a year (not necessarily the same day), Sol is between Terra and the Galactic Core. Nothing particularly bad has happened yet… At least not as a result of this alignment.