Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Oh my God!

Oh my GOD. I'm a whore for VH1 reality shows..so I was watching Megan Wants a Millionaire and I saw Ryan. All I could think was 'damn papa, you be looking GOOOOD!" Hmmm mmm... he is seriously fine. Him and Francisco. Damn boys, you make me sweat with your good looks and your money..yum

Now he's on the news. They think he killed his model girlfriend/wife whom he met after the show! She was found stuffed in a suitcase, her fingers cut off and her teeth missing. It showed his mugshot and said he was arrested previously for beating his girlfriend. They are looking for him now.

I'm so turned on. Is that wrong?? I thought I liked Ryan when I saw him on the show, now I REALLY like him!! Am I sick??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #2
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No matter what someones fantasies are I would stop short of referring to them as "sick" unless I truly felt they had gone beyond the pale in their thinking. I saw this particular story on the news as well. Apparently the guy was quite the operator on the show despite his potential shortcomings. As far as being attracted to him? Lots of women are attracted to the classic "bad boy" and from some of your previous posts you probably fit that mold to some degree. As long as it stays in the fantasy realm you won't have any problems. Unfortunately should you actually hook up with one of those folks for a protracted length of time you may find that the reality of living with such an individual is far from the fantasy image you conjure in your mind's eye as you watch them on TV. The last thing we want to hear is that you hooked up with such an individual and now the cops have found YOU stuffed in a trunk somewhere! So play hard but play smart!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can well understand the high of screwing this person and being able to say you enjoyed it and survived.. but def no to actually being with someone like that.. I watch these poor stupid bitches on CI they get sucked in by psychopaths and pretty soon hes getting her to lure him victims and making her kill them as well.

i dont know what he looks like, but Im treading that hes on the run with a gun, and can fly a plane... seriously hot! so this means hes very clever and wealthy and armed and mmmm! he could just rock up at some lucky gals house and charm his way into her bed for a while to lay low. oo la la
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
I
i dont know what he looks like, but Im treading that hes on the run with a gun, and can fly a plane... seriously hot! so this means hes very clever and wealthy and armed and mmmm! he could just rock up at some lucky gals house and charm his way into her bed for a while to lay low. oo la la
Yummy!!!

he is VERY much an arrogant, cocky and smooth talking son of a bitch. Plus he's so gorgeous. and violent.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-22-2009 at 02:18 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Nah I don't think you are sick...

I think you are you and I wouldn't have you any other way
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Just heard that he has commited suicide...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

holy crap...
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know, can't see why a girl would have the hots for a soon to be jail block kings batty boy, but whatever floats your boat I suppose....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote