Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default The Actress or the Role She's Playing?

There have been threads before about which actresses/celebrities people fantasize about raping. I was just wondering, in those fantasies, are you thinking about the ACTRESS herself or the CHARACTER she's playing - or does it make a difference? For example: I've been re-watching Joss Whedon's "Firefly" after having read the latest 3-issue "Serenity" comics and the actress Summer Glau is really on my mind. I'm sure there's plenty of you guys out there who wouldn't raping HER. But which would you be more turned on by? The thought of raping:

Summer Glau, the 27-year-old actress

River Tam, Summer's teenage neurotic fugitive from the TV series "Firefly" and the movie "Serenity." (assuming she doesn't kick your ass first because as she said once in the series "Nothing in the 'verse can stop me.")

Cameron Phillips, Summer's female terminator from the TV series "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Assuming, of course, one CAN actually rape a female terminator without getting terminated! Hmm, maybe if you remove her CPU chip first turning her into just a big lifeless doll - but hey, maybe some of you like that...

Crystal Burns, Summer's bikini-wearing girlfriend character from the TV series "The Unit" Damn, now I wish had actually watched "The Unit" while it was on...

Tess Doerner, Summer's schizophrenic 4400 returnee from the TV show "The 4400" - although, since her 4400 "ability" is being able to make people do whatever she says, if this girl told you to "stop" the rape would pretty much be over before it started... so be sure to gag her first!

Summer's unnamed ballerina character from the season 3 episode of "Angel" titled "Waiting in the Wings." As a ghost doomed to repeat the same performance over and over again for a spurned lover, you'd know just where to find her every night!

I'm sure y'all can think of better examples, maybe Liv Tyler the actress, or Arwen, her character from "Lord of the Rings?" (who wouldn't want to rape an elf?) But do you get my point? Are you fantasizing about the ACTRESS or the vulnerable (or, in Summer's case, nearly invulnerable) CHARACTER she plays?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote