Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
jscheiner73
Banned

jscheiner73 has initial reputation
Default Forming a Rape Fantasy Club in New York

Any rape fantasy enthusiasts want to get together in NY? We could look into forming a fantasy bdsm club in NYC that specializes in rape fantasies. We could discuss our interests and help create a casual social network for men and women with our fantasies.

Of course if you do not want to be part of any club or network and would just like to meet thats great too!

Email me at alx073@gmail.com
Or AOL IM at schein079
jscheiner73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:58 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You should contact David Fincher to make a movie called 'Rape Club' as a continuation of 'Fight Club'
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

new york is one of them BIG cities.. i can't imagine there isn't already something like this out there.. have you checked all the fetish clubs?

I am just curious you know? It jsut seems like the city is big and diverse enough to have just about anything you wanted

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Still could be that you want to start your own group... a lot of the fetish clubs that are already running might delve into stuff you don't like... Rape, like bondage or feet or any other fetish, has a lot of sub-categories... and a lot of extraneous bullshit that not everybody is into...

If I was a few states north, I'd hook up... anybody in central FL?

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #5
jscheiner73
Banned

jscheiner73 has initial reputation

I'm going to be back in NYC next week so if anyone wants to meet please contact me. I would love to chat on AIM my SN is schein079 just let me know a good time to log on.

We don't have to do anything with a club or anything. We could just grab coffee talk about our fantasies etc.
jscheiner73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:15 AM   #6
JulieinNJ

JulieinNJ has initial reputation

like a rape singles group of victims and rapists? Personally, I would NOT want to know my rapist ... someone I am unattracted to, someone who uses fear and a weapon to get me to comply, someone who is not nice and gentle but likes to taunt and hurt and degrade, someone who appreciates my virginity and christian backgroundd, and someone who iwould never be attracted to.
JulieinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As much as I have a rape 'fantasy', I would still want it to be that. I would want to try an RP with someone I know and trust would respect a safe word. Honestly, I couldn't see myself just giving off my address and waiting. I actually met someone off of a rape board like this. We talked for a while, lived in the same area, and had a mutual trust. We never actually got to play out the roleplay, but I would prefer it to be with someone I know and trust.

I think a rape singles group would be a fun way to meet someone I could play with on a regular basis! It's not that easy to say start dating someone and say, "Oh, and by the way. Would you be interested in playing out a RAPE fantasy that I have?" Haha. Too bad NY is so far.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
JulieinNJ

JulieinNJ has initial reputation

yes it would be a practical way to find a rapist otherwise I am not sure how to find one
JulieinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieinNJ View Post
yes it would be a practical way to find a rapist otherwise I am not sure how to find one
Well, no better place than this I suppose? I'm sure there are plenty of guys on this board looking for a 'victim'!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #10
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

hmm nothing like tearing away the cherry...esp of a good Christian girl...
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #11
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Would join but am on the other coast. Keep us posted on your progress! If it takes off there maybe open up other chapters!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote