Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
LuvRapePlay

LuvRapePlay has initial reputation
Smile Hi everyone!

I'm so glad I found this site! I'm kind of new to the whole "rape play" scene and just experienced it once not knowing if I was going to enjoy it or not and it seems that I enjoyed it too much and now I'm hooked on it. lol Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone that enjoys it too so, I thought I'd sign up on this site and get to know other people who enjoy it as well and get some advice, suggestions, etc... that may assit me in getting more out of it.

Thanks and cheers!
LuvRapePlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First tell us a little about yourself.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What he really means is.. do you wear pantyhose and or possibly work at a Hooters.

welcome to RB
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
LuvRapePlay

Default A little bit about myself....

Well, I don't work at Hooters and I do wear pantyhose sometimes. lol

A little bit about myself? Hmmmmmm let's see. I've been into the BDSM lifestyle on and off for about 15 years now. Just recently found out that I enjoy rape play during a session with an old Dom of mine that came and went again in my life. Now that I've experienced it I'd have to say I'm dying to do it again and again and again. lol

I've done Daddy/Daughter role playing, which I enjoy very much as well. I'm not so much into age play or anything like that, but still enjoy the Daddy/Daughter roleplay. I feel that a lot of the enjoyment is mental then anything else. Though it turns into physical enjoyment as well. I also feel that you need to have some pain to experience pleasure. Though I'm not for abusive relationships and so forth, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I think it's great that there are others out there that enjoy the same things as I do and it's always great fun to meet people with the same interests and share their experiences.

So, is it a bad thing to just carry your own bondage rope with you in your purse just in case if you're not wearing any pantyhose?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the group. By the way, I am not a panty hose type of guy. I am the boob guy. I noticed you said "Daddy" well I am old enough to be that for real.

Love to chat/play some time. Just pm me and we can exchange IM addresses.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
LuvRapePlay

Thanks Throatdagger! I'm into boobs too! lol
Old 04-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to RB. Seems like you're going to fit right in.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Welcome to RB. Seems like you're going to fit right in.
right into my basement.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
LuvRapePlay

Did you say basement? Woooooohooooooooooo I'm there! lol