Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #41
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Yes, that was childish of me, to reply to your neg repping me in kind. It was really beneath me. I am ashamed.

Well, you deserved it if you are going to say something negative about me say it directlly to me.

Quote:

No, you have it wrong. I don't need to "bring it". I have no particular issue with you. In fact, unless you are insulting new members or making outrageous and unsubstantiated statements I barely notice you.

Yes, you do. You have noticed everything I say since I came back here and insult me on the side, if not directly, so dont lie.

Quote:

I started it? Oh, dear. I here I was thinking I had backed you up in your claim that you could fuck 24/7 if you wanted to. I thought that was quite nice of me, considering....
You havent backed up anything I say and I saw no positive regard in anything you said. You simply implied that I'm a booty call, which I'm not.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #42
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
My mothers pillow?.. Ohh come of it and at least make an attempt...

As for not having spanked anyone... I know what I have done IRL... as do members on these boards... intimately... your assumptions just do what they usually do for ppl... make you look like the useless peon you are and always will be...

How do you fucking know how I am and how I live my life? Are you the one outside my window or something? Dont call me useless, I live my life very WELL. I do alot of things, and I also do alot of things for other people. So, YOU are the one making asinine assumptions, and making yourself look like an ass. You have been making yourself look like an ass since you've been hanging on to everything I post and shouting for my attention. So, who's the one who needs a damn life?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-10-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #43
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Your attention?.. Ohh thats rich... no you are a thing of amusement for me nothing more... and it seems several others on the boards...

Asinine... well thats a big word for you... did someone look up a thesaurus?..

Hmmm so your a bleeding heart are you... well theres another reason for me to dislike you...

And as for being outside your window I dont think so... if I want to see something scary I will go watch a movie... now true it might not compete... that whole... real v's fiction thing... but at least that way I keep my sanity...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #44
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well, you deserved it if you are going to say something negative about me say it directlly to me.
Well, I would but I see no need. You do such a good job making my case for me.

Quote:
Yes, you do. You have noticed everything I say since I came back here and insult me on the side, if not directly, so dont lie.
You flatter yourself.

Besides, as I said before I don't need to insult you. You make the case better than I ever could without me having to exert the effort.

Quote:
You havent backed up anything I say and I saw no positive regard in anything you said. You simply implied that I'm a booty call, which I'm not.
That is how you chose to take it. You may want to examine why you steadfastly refuse see anything positive in most situations.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #45
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Your attention?.. Ohh thats rich... no you are a thing of amusement for me nothing more... and it seems several others on the boards... ...
awww..did someone write you a messege? I dont think I'm all that hated, or else I would have been banned a long time ago...sorry, but I'm still here.

Quote:
And as for being outside your window I dont think so... if I want to see something scary I will go watch a movie... now true it might not compete... that whole... real v's fiction thing... but at least that way I keep my sanity...
again...HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT??? Please, you WISH someone like me would pay attention to your ass. Seriously. And dont worry about keeping your sanity, go do yourself a favor and off yourself.

You are spewing bullshit that makes no fucking sense.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #46
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Well, I would but I see no need. You do such a good job making my case for me.

You flatter yourself.

Besides, as I said before I don't need to insult you. You make the case better than I ever could without me having to exert the effort.

That is how you chose to take it. You may want to examine why you steadfastly refuse see anything positive in most situations.
First of all....I'm not flattering myself because what I said is fact. How many times do I post something and you do a little side shot to say "oh "somebody" is this or that" Fucking evil, mouthing off, talking shit like all women do, so I am NOT surprised. Is that what you do in your life as well? Can't confront someone or say anything directly to them? Need examples?

and if you didnt know by now I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. So, I dont feel I'm doing a good job of "making your case for you", cause I dont give a fuck.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #47
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
awww..did someone write you a messege? I dont think I'm all that hated, or else I would have been banned a long time ago...sorry, but I'm still here.

again...HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU ASSUME THAT??? Please, you WISH someone like me would pay attention to your ass. Seriously. And dont worry about keeping your sanity, go do yourself a favor and off yourself.

You are spewing bullshit that makes no fucking sense.

You'd be surprised about how many ppl dislike you... most of my rep has come in the past few days from amusing myself with you...

And I have plenty of ppl talking to me... intelligent ppl... you're what I'd call stress relief... amusement... your making my day ever so much more enjoyable... your like a dog... yeah theres an understatement... everytime I throw you a bone you come bounding back like a good lil bitch...

As for the spewing bullshit... well aint that the pot calling the kettle black... then again we already know your a hypocrit... a fount of irony...
Old 03-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #48
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
if you didnt know by now I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. So, I dont feel I'm doing a good job of "making your case for you", cause I dont give a fuck.

Then this is an exercise in futility. I will leave the good people of this board to make up their own mind.

If you want something more direct, ChiTown, you have only to ask. But let's start another thread for that. You and Sinnie are having so much fun that I don't want to crash your party.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #49
SirSinister
Banned

Quote:
cause I dont give a fuck.
And yet you dont shut up... funny that...
Old 03-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
You'd be surprised about how many ppl dislike you... most of my rep has come in the past few days from amusing myself with you...

And I have plenty of ppl talking to me... intelligent ppl... you're what I'd call stress relief... amusement... your making my day ever so much more enjoyable... your like a dog... yeah theres an understatement... everytime I throw you a bone you come bounding back like a good lil bitch...

As for the spewing bullshit... well aint that the pot calling the kettle black... then again we already know your a hypocrit... a fount of irony...
Yep, intelligent people who want to talk to someone who obviously has nothing to do but get a rile out of someone who is supposedly full of bs. SERIOUSLY. Well, I think I gave you enough thrills for one day. Your so "amused* that you probably messed your pants 5 times today already from me paying any mind to you. Is that your idea of amusement?...sorry buddy, but that is some SAD ass shit, and you need to go blow your brains. I'm out, be back later tonight. Go have a go at yourself while I'm gone.

PS and why would I shut up??
Old 03-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #51
SirSinister
Banned

"Thats a girl... good doggie... now sit... stay... roll over... play dead... how about just be dead..."

The same retorts over and again is getting a lil tiresome... ie the masturbatory insinuations... the suicide suggestions... your comming off as a broken record... or is it Alzheimers...

As for 'PS and why would I shut up??' well it seems perfectly reasonable to me... and I would suspect most ppl... that if someone didnt give a shit about something they wouldnt care about it enough to make the long winded and pointless posts about it that you have been... someone who doesnt give a shit doesnt ramble on and on about it...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #52
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I dont think I'm all that hated, or else I would have been banned a long time ago.
Careful, you only have to be disliked, and it could be for something you say on another board....oh sorry, he's not a mod here. You're safe
Old 03-25-2008, 07:47 AM   #53
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
SS, I'm going to keep posting as fucking long as I damn please you silly little bitch. I'm not leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
I dont think I'm all that hated

Not because a few members dislike like you will be hated here,I think you are one of the best female members here although I don't like some of your posts but no one is perfect 100%.

But I notice that some members"specialy the female members" are feel they have been hated then they decides to leave or say they will leave the board because one or a few members dislike or attack them,and this is a kind of weakness.
If you like a place don't let some persons make you leave it,this is generaly.

Last edited by ezzdx; 03-25-2008 at 07:51 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:55 AM   #54
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Careful, you only have to be disliked, and it could be for something you say on another board....oh sorry, he's not a mod here. You're safe
Even if he were a mod here,this wouldn't give him a protection from the insults if he insulted any one,at least here in RB.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:24 AM   #55
The Optimist

The Optimist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Not because a few members dislike like you will be hated here,I think you are one of the best female members here although I don't like some of your posts but no one is perfect 100%.

But I notice that some members"specialy the female members" are feel they have been hated then they decides to leave or say they will leave the board because one or a few members dislike or attack them,and this is a kind of weakness.
If you like a place don't let some persons make you leave it,this is generaly.
I thought fights in the Rowdy room are not meant to be serious. Why are they taking fights seriously? To me, it's only for ranting when I'm in a foul mood. These people should have other reasons for leaving.
The Optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #56
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
what the fuck is your problem..? and yes I'm well aware this was made awhile ago.