Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 12:22 AM   #21
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense View Post
Fuckwit? Is that you? Damn, you weren't gone NEARLY long enough!

Since you're missing an avatar at the moment, I found one for you!

I disagree - far too cute.
Quote:
There's always gonna be a bit of drama when 'one of the gals' takes over an administrative spot. You'll get people second-guessing you, and giving you grief. It's a damned thankless position in most forums, but those of us with a brain appreciate the work. Y'all don't get thanked often enough, ....
I agree with this one.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Old 12-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate it to have to agree with Phantom, but yes, pussy is great!

Old 12-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #23
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Fuckwit? Is that you? Damn, you weren't gone NEARLY long enough!

Since you're missing an avatar at the moment, I found one for you!

I know, it's not polite to bait worthless fucking alcoholics. It sure is fun, though!
who is it?
Old 12-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #24
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I like Pussy!

LOL I like this pic such a pity I had to scroll down far enough to see the one underneath it
Old 12-14-2007, 03:24 PM   #25
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
who is it?
Why, best guess is that it was unCleanFun posting under a duplicate account, probably through a proxy server so he could hide his IP address. The eloquence of his prattle pretty much pegs it as the same lame-assed twit. He gets quite glib when he gets shitfaced, which is apparently most evenings.

I should have used a sock puppet for the avatar, though!

Oh, and I was mistaken earlier. THREE different forums have had a severe case of anal <> cranial inversion and given him Admin privilege. Of course, it's easy to make mistakes and thoroughly screw up a forum when you're plowed... Odds, anyone?

Old 12-15-2007, 08:54 AM   #26
cleanfun4all

Quote:
MDS, *don't* take anything that trailer trash says to heart. If you haven't seen his style by now, he's abusive to virtually everyone. I'll be fucked if I understand why TWO different forums ever gave him any power.

(laughing - Tinypic deleted my jackass pic! re-upped!)

There's always gonna be a bit of drama when 'one of the gals' takes over an administrative spot. You'll get people second-guessing you, and giving you grief. It's a damned thankless position in most forums, but those of us with a brain appreciate the work. Y'all don't get thanked often enough, but we DO need some controls here.

If for no other reason, I thought his ban was absolutely hilarious. He's banned God only knows how many people for arbitrary and capricious reasons, and then deleted their posts when he didn't agree with them. The difference is that YOU folks don't typically do that. Boy, he sure gets pissy when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't he?

Quote:
Why, best guess is that it was unCleanFun posting under a duplicate account, probably through a proxy server so he could hide his IP address. The eloquence of his prattle pretty much pegs it as the same lame-assed twit. He gets quite glib when he gets shitfaced, which is apparently most evenings.

I should have used a sock puppet for the avatar, though!

Oh, and I was mistaken earlier. THREE different forums have had a severe case of anal <> cranial inversion and given him Admin privilege. Of course, it's easy to make mistakes and thoroughly screw up a forum when you're plowed... Odds, anyone.

Hi ya, fuckwit.

I really hope you enjoyed all of your trolling and posting shit about me while I couldn't respond.

Not to mention talking out of your ass about things that you don't have the first fucking clue about.

Also, I love your signature about how character is what you are in the dark. It was nice to see you so vividly demonstrating the defects in yours.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:57 AM   #27
cleanfun4all

To everyone else, I'll be back later to set the record straight on a few things, but for now, I'll just say, I'm, back!.

Something I do want to say now. Someone posted that I was trying to get banned. Well, no, I wasn't and in my opinion, I did nothing to warrant being banned.

Old 12-15-2007, 09:22 AM   #28
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

welcome back
Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 AM   #29
cleanfun4all

Thanks, Tom.

BTW, I'm very offended by your signature. How dare you suggest giving an inanimate object the same name as my beloved pet pig?

Old 12-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #30
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

This is better than a soap opera... rofl

Ohh and I agree you can never get enough pussy...

BTW... i dont think there is anything wrong with drinking... im a chef so I love my red wine... I even occasionally put some in the food... ;p

Last edited by SirSinister; 12-15-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #31
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
To everyone else, I'll be back later to set the record straight on a few things, but for now, I'll just say, I'm, back!.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #32
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Sigh. Is the week already over? Oh, well, there goes the neighborhood...

To the mods: you should probably give ME a temporary ban, as well. I did say a couple of things about Clean that were blatantly untrue or meant to cause distress. Let's break 'em down:

Abusive: well, you only need to read his posts to know THAT one is factual, so it's merely descriptive and not insulting. It's like calling a dog 'furry' or a horse's ass 'smelly'.

Drunk: his posts get more obnoxious and less coherent after dark, so this one is an inspired guess. You have to admit, it's a solid guess, though! Read any of his posts and compare the timestamp and the trend is apparent. Since it happens SOOOO frequently, the corresponding comment of 'ALCOHOLIC' is obviously appropriate and deserved.

Trailer trash: merely a supposition based on his attitude and posting style. It's either descriptive or not. If I asked for a show of hands probably 80% would agree, so this is a judgement call.

Fucking: that was a blatant lie. I don't think any woman would stay around him long enough to actually BOFF him. I give women more credit than that, and that insult I should get a 'time-out' for.

Since you like posting under anonymous aliases through anon proxies when you're already under a ban (you've done it on TWO different forums), here's your new alcoholic sock-puppet avatar:

Oh, and Clean: I can't see any of your posts unless I log out and look again 'cos I've blocked you. Quite frankly, you're not worth the effort and I'm not going to bother. There's not a damned thing you could ever say would improve the quality of MY life, so I'm leaving the block on. Have a nice life (somewhere else, preferably!) Perhaps on one of the forums where you can be a tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood? Yeah, head over there!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:07 AM   #33
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Sigh. Is the week already over? Oh, well, there goes the neighborhood...

To the mods: you should probably give ME a temporary ban, as well. I did say a couple of things about Clean that were blatantly untrue or meant to cause distress. Let's break 'em down:

Abusive: well, you only need to read his posts to know THAT one is factual, so it's merely descriptive and not insulting. It's like calling a dog 'furry' or a horse's ass 'smelly'.

Drunk: his posts get more obnoxious and less coherent after dark, so this one is an inspired guess. You have to admit, it's a solid guess, though! Read any of his posts and compare the timestamp and the trend is apparent. Since it happens SOOOO frequently, the corresponding comment of 'ALCOHOLIC' is obviously appropriate and deserved.

Trailer trash: merely a supposition based on his attitude and posting style. It's either descriptive or not. If I asked for a show of hands probably 80% would agree, so this is a judgement call.

Fucking: that was a blatant lie. I don't think any woman would stay around him long enough to actually BOFF him. I give women more credit than that, and that insult I should get a 'time-out' for.

Since you like posting under anonymous aliases through anon proxies when you're already under a ban (you've done it on TWO different forums), here's your new alcoholic sock-puppet avatar:

Oh, and Clean: I can't see any of your posts unless I log out and look again 'cos I've blocked you. Quite frankly, you're not worth the effort and I'm not going to bother. There's not a damned thing you could ever say would improve the quality of MY life, so I'm leaving the block on. Have a nice life (somewhere else, preferably!) Perhaps on one of the forums where you can be a tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood? Yeah, head over there!
Hey, everybody, it's the fuckwit. Can we all say, Hi, fuckwit?

He's yet again talking out of his ass, but he won't see me saying that because, he's blocking all of my posts. He said so himself. He's blocking them, but yet, he's still managing to respond to them .

I guess that's just another part of his staggering intellect which we mere mortals don't possess. Unfortunately, I was busy today and was not able to take the time to post about just what an ignorant piece of trash Nstupid is, but fortunately, I have tomorrow free and I'll be setting the record straight about quite a few things.

I would just add, this is the only forum I have EVER been banned from and so whne Nstupid talks about me being banned from another forum he is, yet again, talking out of his ignorant ass.

Last edited by cleanfun4all; 12-16-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:10 AM   #34
cleanfun4all

BTW, is that fuckwit in that picture? I haven't a clue whether it is or not, but I really hope it is. I hope those are his little girl arms, with a fucking sock on his hand, while he makes fun of me.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:21 AM   #35
cleanfun4all

A correction, I was in fact banned from Emily's forum for several months. During that period of time, I DID return to Emily's forum. I DID NOT use a proxy. All I did was release and renew my IP. Even Nstupid can figure that one out. But, sadly, Emily can't. Even when I tried to tell her, she wouldn't listen. Gave me the understand that she already knew, but she didn't and it is now obvious. From reading Nstupid's posts, exactly who he's been talking to and what shit he's been fed. That's he's just buying it, hook, line and sinker, is why I have now renamed him, Nstupid.

Oh and Nstupid, I was on this forum long before your sorry, pathetic ass was and I intend to be here long after you have crawled back under your rock.

Truth be told, I had seriously thought about leaving, but several attacks on me, mostly those from Nstupid, convinced me to stay.

Old 12-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #36
Ntense
Privileged Member

I'd like to apologize to the Mods for my previous inflammatory comments, and for those I'm about to make. Truly, I'm not doing it to make your life harder! The amount of bullshit and drama recently has reached epic proportions, and I shouldn't be adding to it, but...

... there's always a few worthless pricks that hit your crap filters SOOO hard that you can't help but tease the inbred rednecks (or is that redundant in this case?) Clean is only the second person I've ever dealt with that has such an obnoxious damned personality that Planned Parenthood recommends him as 100% effective birth control. BTW, how's that working out for you, Clean? Still not getting any I assume? Or did you find a deaf blind mute that doesn't know you're as wonderful and witty as a steaming fresh turd?

I see he did three quick replies earlier. Since I can't see 'em, I presume they're in the same incisive and erudite format we've all come to know and love. Was he drunk again, or can you tell? Since I'm descending to his level, the difference between us is that *I* use my brain for more than a spacer to hold apart enormously large ears (it's the inbreeding, you understand.)

Gee, THREE replies. He must have been so pissed off that he couldn't think straight. Maybe it was the cheap rotgut. I'd suggest www.alcoholicsanonymous.com, Clean. Yes, they likely have a website... try using the keyboard (it's the thing in front of you with the little buttons.)

Again, full apologies to the Mods. There's no excuse for my poor behavior, and I'll probably fall back another incarnation or two after staining my karma with that ignorant asshole. If I've gone WAY overboard here, I'll take my licks like a gentleman.

Y'know Clean, another difference between us is that *I* can understand and respect limits. I won't pop in under an assumed name just to trash the place with rude comments like you've done days ago. You noticed that nobody supported your barb, I hope.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:57 PM   #37
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I'd like to apologize to the Mods for my previous inflammatory comments, and for those I'm about to make. Truly, I'm not doing it to make your life harder! The amount of bullshit and drama recently has reached epic proportions, and I shouldn't be adding to it, but...

... there's always a few worthless pricks that hit your crap filters SOOO hard that you can't help but tease the inbred rednecks (or is that redundant in this case?) Clean is only the second person I've ever dealt with that has such an obnoxious damned personality that Planned Parenthood recommends him as 100% effective birth control. BTW, how's that working out for you, Clean? Still not getting any I assume? Or did you find a deaf blind mute that doesn't know you're as wonderful and witty as a steaming fresh turd?

I see he did three quick replies earlier. Since I can't see 'em, I presume they're in the same incisive and erudite format we've all come to know and love. Was he drunk again, or can you tell? Since I'm descending to his level, the difference between us is that *I* use my brain for more than a spacer to hold apart enormously large ears (it's the inbreeding, you understand.)

Gee, THREE replies. He must have been so pissed off that he couldn't think straight. Maybe it was the cheap rotgut. I'd suggest www.alcoholicsanonymous.com, Clean. Yes, they likely have a website... try using the keyboard (it's the thing in front of you with the little buttons.)

Again, full apologies to the Mods. There's no excuse for my poor behavior, and I'll probably fall back another incarnation or two after staining my karma with that ignorant asshole. If I've gone WAY overboard here, I'll take my licks like a gentleman.

Y'know Clean, another difference between us is that *I* can understand and respect limits. I won't pop in under an assumed name just to trash the place with rude comments like you've done days ago. You noticed that nobody supported your barb, I hope.
And I agree with you.

P.S. Am I the first person or any of the ones you truly had to deal with? Genuine question.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #38
Ntense
Privileged Member

Naw, you're not ANYWHERE in his league! I can deal with someone stirring the pot up. The other shit-fer-brains I'd mentioned is so severely self-centered that he's socially dysfunctional. No, I'm not describing Clean, the other guy actually HAS some education behind him.

I admit, I cheated just now. Curiosity got the better of me and I peeked at Clean's besotted rants earlier. I guess I'll have to start using shorter words, as I'm not entirely sure that he'll even know that I'm ripping him a new asshole! Yoo hoo! <waves a red flag at the mad bull> Yeah, I'd be mad if they'd castrated me, too!

Clean: the best part of you ran down yo mama's leg! (is that low enough for your limited vocabulary?)

Gee, either I struck a nerve with my taunts, or he was so blotto that he didn't know he'd posted moments before. Neither bodes well for the child. Yes, I'm fully aware that he's a full adult in YEARS, I'm talking maturity level.

And I see you learned a new trick, Clean (does the happy dance for him!) Good boy! Next week we'll teach you to wipe your ass without leaving skid marks. Daddy is SOOO proud of you!

And just so we're perfectly clear with each other, I'm bitch-slapping you in public because you were a fucking slob to the lady. If you were in front of me, one of us wouldn't be walking away without at least a limp. Don't be too sure of yourself 'cos I fight dirty AND *sober*. I don't hold back when I'm kicking a rabid dog away.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #39
cleanfun4all

I'm done trading insults with Nstupid. As I said in my earlier post, I will be posting another thread setting the record straight on all of Nstupid's bullshit as well as the shit that has been spread by others.

I would point out that in the past, Nstupid and I never had a cross word on THIS board. The disagreement we had was on a DIFFERENT board. Nstupid is the one who chose to bring it here. After his first attack on me, I sent him a PM suggesting that even though we don't like each other, maybe we should stick to ignoring each other. He proceeded to post yet another attack on me, in which he admitted that he had deleted my PM, without even bothering to read it.

The short version of Nstupid's issue with me is, he started a pissing contest with me on another forum and he lost. He lost after he over stepped his bounds and the OWNER of the forum supported me and continues to do. In fact, she and I had a chat night before last about what a little shit Nstupid is being.

I'm not stupid, I'm not an alcoholic and I'm not a redneck and I'm throughly sick of being labeled as such by a fuckwit who doesn't know me, doesn't know the first fucking thing about me and has never had so much as an IM chat with me. My entire interaction with Nstupid consisted of a handful of PMs, over a period of a couple of weeks.

That was before our disagreement on a DIFFERENT forum, which was three fucking MONTHS ago.

I'm not really sure which "lady" that it is who Nstupid says he's sticking up. I think he's referring to Jasmine, but I'm not entirely sure.

Nstupid, it might interest you to know that not long after I removed you as an admin and told you to fuck off, Jasmine and I had a chat and worked some things out.

On the off chance that you were refer to one of the other two women from these forums who I've had conflicts with recently, Emily and MDS. Emily and I also had a chat and agreed to stop fighting and it seems that MDS and I now have a truce as well.

You see Nstupid, the women on these forums are adults, they are perfectly capable of sticking up for themselves and even speaking for themselves. They don't need you to do it for them.

As for your threats of what you would do to me in real life. I have similar feelings about you, but threats made from behind the safety of a keyboard are just so much hot air and such a waste of time.

One final point, what happened on the other forum was misunderstanding, miscommunication and hurt feelings between friends who have known one another for quite a while. Nstupid wanted to take advantage of that situation to have his way with the running of the tech side of the forum. So, I put a virtual boot up his ass. Not something I regret at all. I stuck up for and looked out for the interests of someone who has been a wonderful friend to me and if the price of that is that I have some fuckwit I don't even know, spending the rest of his pathetic life, posting on an Internet forum about what a worthless piece of shit I am, then so be it. I can live with that.

Oh and Nstupid wanted to know who it was that I've been trusted with positions of power on two different forums. He then amended it to three. In fact, the current number of websites I admin is five. There were a couple of others were I turned down a staff position. The answer to Nstupid's question about why I was given any power on any forum, the answer is, I was given that power by the people who are actually PAYING for those forums and they are people who actually KNOW me, unlike Nstupid.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #40
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

You say you are done trading insults, but yet throughout this entire post you keep referring to him as "Nstupid"? Once again you say one thing and you do the other. Just like how you don't care about something, but yet continue to post about it! Very odd person you are.

This is the pot calling the kettle black. You keep bringing all of your other forum disputes here (usually cuz you're banned elsewhere). There is a nice list growing, should we name them for you?

Come on, just one more........

Oh so it is okay to be a slob to a lady., because they can speak for themselves. Spoken like a true chauvinist!

Um, hate to break it to you. Do you know what virtual boot is? NOTHING! It does not exist!!

Ooh big powerful internet man!
Good for you! Some of us actually choose to have a life outside the internet! You have no idea how sad I am for you right now! My question is this, if you have all of these forums to moderate, why do you come here everyday and whine on this forum and keep flinging mud at people, including mods? Exactly. Point made. I am sure you have lots of time on your hand to reply.

By the way, I don't know Ntense, he may be a dick. Don't care. I didn't reply for him.I am just trying to get you to listen to what you post and realize just how much of all this could be prevented if you wouldn't so much.

Sigh…

Why do people insist on posting about things they know nothing about?

Phantom, I’m not having a go at you, but I am through with allowing people to post shit about me and not responding to it. One thing I’ve learned in the past few months is, a lie that’s repeated often enough and goes unchallenged will become accepted as the truth. As evidenced by the fact that Phantom has now joined the list of people who don’t know me, don’t know anything about me, but thinks it’s okay to post shit about me, based on what he’s heard from other people.

The number of forums I’m currently banned from is zero. The number of disputes I’ve brought here from other forums is also zero. Ntense is the one who began attacking me here, because of things that happened elsewhere. Emily likewise brought our dispute from another forum to this one.

Oh and Phantom, you've made over 3,400 posts in less than a year. I've made just over 300 posts in two years. Which one of us do you think is spending more time in Internet land?

Last edited by cleanfun4all; 12-16-2007 at 07:28 PM.

Closed Thread