Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2015, 11:43 PM   #1
binder38us

binder38us has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to binder38us
Default Control

I believe that psychologist have it correct: rape is about control. I say this as I stand in front of my next victim's front door in my nice suit carrying my worn leather satchel running my control scenario for my newest Big Cunt in my mind.

Well, not a Big Cunt yet; once I rape her and have control she will be my Big Cunt.

Part of the control is planning. I have been watching Janet for the last three weeks to get the best day for her to become my Big Cunt. She is a 5'4' BBW with blonde hair and a plump ass. I saw her leaving a Starbucks dressed in heels and a skirt that hugged her ass. I got hard immediately thinking of the entire control scenario that would change Janet from loving housewife to a Big Cunt.

I will not tell you how I got her to let me into the house. That information is my trade secret. Once I was in the home, it was only five minutes before my hand is over her mouth and my knife is under her chin.

“Be a good girl and I won't kill you,” I whisper in her ear while pressing the sharp point of the knife under her chin.

The first step to control is fear. I needed this Big Cunt to know that anything short of total submission will lead to pain and possible death.

And the fear such a turn on.

So the Janet submits. I give her face a good slap to enforce the fear of pain and tie her hands behind her.

This where the begging and babbling starts: “Don't hurt me”; “Let me go”; “I'll give you money”...etc.

I fucking hate babbling.

I open my satchel and ram a ball gag into her mouth and buckle it tightly into place.

I grab her cheeks. “SHUT the fuck up. You cunts do nothing but babble and whine. YOU will be silent and just grunt and moan as good Big Cunt should.”

I slap her again.

“Understand ME?”

Janet nods and I an satisfied that the first part of my control scenario is complete.

Part two consists of pushing into her bedroom and slicing off her blouse and shorts off her body. Janet has beautiful creamy skin and big breasts. I slice off her bra and slap her heavy breasts.

I turn her and give her big ass a couple of hard whacks before cutting of her panties. She is moaning and crying which excites me even more.

Now to take my control to a new level.

Being in control means the ability to do what I want to Janet and she is helpless to do anything about it. I once heard a NPR interview with a journalist, who wrote a book on PTSD, that rape victims have PTSD at a higher level than combat veterans because of being helpless during the rape. I loved that statement: it meant she will remember her time as my Big Cunt better than I will.

I push Janet on the bed and pull out a pair of thigh high stockings from my bag. I slowly slide them up her legs and keep whispering to her how sexy and beautiful she is.

“I will love making you my Big Cunt, Janet.”

Her reaction are more tears and a violent shake of her head.

I strip off my clothing and then proceed to touch and lick her nylon covered legs and feet. I work my tongue up to to her bare thighs and then attacked her clit with my mouth.

I have not had a Big Cunt not react to their pussy being sucked. Oh they try not to react. Janet tries to keep the last of her dignity, but in the end she cums and I suck up her juices greedily.

One more level of control and little more PTSD to add to her special memory of our time together.

I mount Janet, enter her, and push knees up to her chest and rape her with hard deep strokes.

Janet is a tight one. Her pussy probably had not been used in a while. Her husband was wasting a perfect piece of ass.

I cum inside Janet. It was a great fuck. I lingered over her and smile.

“You are now my Big Cunt.”

I roll off her and sit on the edge of the bed catching my breathe and enjoying my Big Cunt's sobs. Oh what PTSD memories she will have.

Especially after round two.

As I said before, control is about being able to do what I want to my Big Cunt. Janet was going to LOVE the next part of her rape.

I lean over and slap her face.

“Just a reminder that I am in charge of you my Big Cunt. I am not done with you and I have a nice plastic bag I will fit over your head if you do not obey me. UNDERSTAND?”

I love the look in her eyes when I say plastic bag.

I untie her and strip off her stockings ( I left the ball gag in...no babbling allowed) and force her to put on nice pair of tan pantyhose. I have several pairs in my bag for all my Big Cunts.

She was a good girl and looked so damn sexy. There really is nothing like the sight of a Big Cunt's large ass in a pair of hose. I grab her and stroke her ass lean down to give both ass cheeks a kiss.

“You are so sexy,My Big Cunt.”

I push back on the bed, flip her on her face and retie her hands. God she moans so sexily. I bind her ankles and knees, roll her on her side and rip open the hose.

When you ram you cock into a tied Big Cunt, it is always better than the first rape. Her pussy is tight and wet from my cum and her helpless post ion enhances the sex. I give Janet a few hard stokes into her pussy, pull out and slowly enter her ass.

The ball gag muffles sound, but Janet gives off a muffled scream during her sodomy that encourages me to go harder and faster. Since I came already, the ass rape last almost fifteen minutes before I cum inside my newest Big Cunt for a second time.

I leave Janet Big Cunt tied on the bed with one of the stockings over her face and another wrapped her around her throat....

Did I kill her...

What did I say about control and doing what I want?
binder38us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fuckin love this marvellous really refreshing thank you Binder38US excellent more more brsavo encore encore!
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote