Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
mistied

mistied has initial reputation
Default a master finds his muse

Any takers? I'm minddreams5 on yahoo I
You've seen the video monitors in clips. ...a few minutes here a few.minutes there. Brutal torture and brainwashing....and yet you never heard me say I give up. So you barely believed what you were seeing was real. But you put a bounty out to find who was responsible for ruining your illegal operation...cost you 2 million dollars. And you wanted to know who they worked for and what they knew. But you probably weren't expecting the person your squad delivered to be a female. The bounty was paid and for the last month or two I haven't seen the light of day. About a week ago my mind shut off and the torture hurts...but it barely registers anymore. Your instructions to your crew were to get the needed information by any means and dispose of the prisoner. But you knew something was not as usual when no answers came and your men weren't complaining about not getting a piece of ass in ages. After all, the compound was secure and in ass remote locstion. So when you paid a surprise visit and they reluctantly took you to the one way glass window what you saw was not what you expected. Curled in a fetal position. On the concrete floor...hands cuffed behind me and a collar around my neck chained to the floor.
You had so much more experience than your men...but it was supposed to be a simple process of interrogation and disposal. But they went too far. Push someone too far.past their limits and they dettach. So maybe you would have to play good cop to get what you needed this time. "She deep throats great" one of your men smirks.I don't even beg for mercy I just let it happen...zoning out...going to the beach or wherever my mind wanders to. You check the logs...not much sleep or food...a shower every 3 days. ...and the j written notes...whispers from your men...Lots of non consensual sex....
but now you are intrigued. She permanently disfigured one of your men a few weeks ago. Hence why her hands are cuffed behind her.

Curious...you watch her chest rise and fall as she breathes evenly. She's asleep.If you show some mercy....let her earn some comforts.....hurt her the way you like to...maybe you have finally found your muse....
mistied is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roleplay