Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
Hannah

Default Legacy

This story is a little bit different from the others I've written. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Legacy
by Hannah

It had been a very awkward date. There was no denying that. Maybe their expectations had gotten the better of them. Maybe they simply didn't connect. Whatever the reason, it was awkward. She felt sorry for him. As if she had let him down for not being the wild and uninhibited sex kitten, she wrote as online.

But then again, he hadn't been particularly truthful about himself either. Instead of being 27, he was in his early forties. If he had been athletic once, it had been a long time ago. They chit-chatted a little. Small talk that stumbled around, and then simply broke down to leave the two of them staring into their coffees and occasionally smiling at each other to acknowledge their presence. This was nothing like she thought it would be. She was relieved when he offered her a ride home. Having met him, she thought it unnecessary to be secretive about where she lived. He would hardly be interested in seeing her again.

As they later sat in his car, their conversation finally managed to pick up as he steered it towards the sexual fantasies that had brought them together originally. The lurid descriptions of her being violated. Of men humiliating and degrading her. Finally saying these things out loud to another person was so freeing and so exhilirating. She found her heartbeat picking up with each mention of rape, with every detail she added to her talk of being raped. She couldn't get enough of it. She pressed her knees together, turning slightly in the passenger's seat to face him. Even though he stared into the dark night stonefaced, he had placed his left hand on his crotch, obviously affected by her words. He brought the car to a halt on the side of the road and looked at her.

"Would you like a handjob?" She smiled at him. He was obviously hard. It would have been too cruel to deny him any kind of relief after that. She liked the idea of jerking off some guy, who meant nothing to her. It felt deliciously slutty. Without another word she unzipped him. Her slender fingers slipped inside his pants and quickly took hold of his penis longing to be touched. She moved her hand back and forth, smiling as she saw her hand have an effect on his expressionless face. He finally spoke out breathlessly, his pounding heart making his voice quiver slightly.

"Are you a harlot? Are you a whore?"

She let the words sink in. They were filthy, demeaning. And they turned her on so much.

"I'm whatever you want me to be." She sped up her hand, he was surely getting closer to cum. She leaned in a little, so her breasts touched his arm.

"Answer it, cunt. Are you a whore? Have you let strangers defile this body god gave you, slut?" She sensed him tensing up.

"Yes, yes.. I have been defiled. Used. Every part of my body. I swallowed their cum. I let them thrust their manhoods into me... And I liked it. I gave them my body to use any way they pleased." She saw his eyes light up as he looked at her. "I am a harlot. I am a whore. All I crave is to be fucked." He grunted for a moment, than her hand was covered in wetness, soaking into his clothes. The smell of his seed filled the car as she pulled her glistening hand from his pants. She savoured the sluttiness of the moment before she asked him for something to wipe her hand clean. He pulled a dirty yellow rag out of a bag, stuck in the driver's door. She held out her hand to him, but he casually pushed it aside and in a sudden and swift move, he forced the rag over her nose and mouth. She hardly had time to scream, before he was upon her. Pushing her head down, his body covering hers, forcing her into unconsciousness.

She came to with a thumping pain in her head. Something was pulling at her blouse and as she tried to turn away, she realised that her wrists were constrained above her head and there was something heavy weighing on her legs. She willed her eyes open, only to see him sitting on top of her. Absentmindedly masturbating with one hand and using the other to unbutton her blouse and cup her exposed breasts. She screamed only to find her voice muffled by the tape he had placed to cover her mouth. He barely seemed to notice her struggle, mesmerised by the living, breathing female body spread out before him and in his control.

It was only when she started to thrash in her cuffs, that he turned his attention to her instead of her helpless body. With a hard slap from the back of his hand, she fell silent. "Quiet, harlot." She looked up at him again, tears welling in her eyes. This couldn't be happening. No, this could not be true. "You were given this body to cherish Him... and you defiled it." He hit her hard across her breasts. A satisfied grin passed his lips, as she flinched and moaned in pain. "You will be punished for your wickedness." He hit her again. Harder this time. Drawing pleasure from her whincing in pain. "You will be shown for what you are... a slut. A whore. A filthy beast." He kept masturbating as he leaned forward, licking over her breasts. She saw his face betray the obvious pleasure he got from running his tongue over her nipples, but also the disgusted look as he recoiled from what he was doing. "You teasing cunt. You wanted me to do this, didn't you? You are trying to tempt me. Trying to sway me from my path." He gritted his teeth, barely holding back his rage. Why had she spoken to him like that in the car? Why did she say those thing? Why did she offer him a handjob? How could she have been so reckless? So stupid?

He looked down at her and spat into her face, before climbing off of the bed. She quickly pulled her legs up, turning to the side, hoping to somehow free herself from the cuffs. Twisting on the large bed, she didn't notice him starting the two video cameras pointing at her. It was only when he returned to the bed, that she picked up on the whirring sound of cameras recording her ordeal. He grabbed her knees and pulled them towards him. "Did you know that your name means 'hope'? It's true. I looked it up. I wonder why your parents named you that. Do you think they hoped their precious little girl would grow up to be a filthy whore? A cockteasing slut?" He tried to pull her legs apart with one hand, but she resisted with everything she had. Pressing her thighs together, refusing him. But this only made him more determined. She twisted in her cuffs, despairing as he kept pulling her towards him. Kept grabbing her knees and forcing his fingers in between her legs. Her muffled screams became more and more shrill as he started pulling her legs apart. He grinned excitedly as he slowly gained the upper hand. Even though she used all the strength she had, he was slowly seperating them. Each tiny increment revealing more and more of her lower body to him, until she lay before him with legs wide open. Her skirt having been pushed up to her waist and her black panties exposed to his lecherous stare. He moved closer, so his upper body would keep her from closing her legs from him again and with a trembling hand he claimed his prize. Placing his sweaty fingers on top of her panties and running them up and down the fabric. His touch send a shiver of revulsion through her body. She looked at him, shaking her head pleadingly, imploring him to stop. But he didn't seem to care. Instead he took the flimsy little piece of cloth and with a sudden and rough move, tore it off her body.

He stared at her naked crotch. Only this morning she had spent two hours preparing for her real life meeting with Thomas. Obsessing over what to wear, about how to dress. She convinced herself to shave "down there", because she knew that men liked that. And in her foolish little fantasy world, this would have been just one more detail in a night of passionate, uninhibited sexual ecstasy. And now she was trapped in this little pocket of hell. Terrified and in pain, while he ran his fingers along her soft and smooth mound. She whimpered as she felt his fingertips slowly push their way in between her lips. Disgusted at the thought of his fingers entering the most sensitive and delicate part of her body. "You like that, don't you, whore? You crave to be filled." Before she could respond, he rammed his two fingers into her and watched her cry out and squirm, trying to pull her legs together to protect herself but only pulling his upper body closer to her in the process. He leaned forward and started to whisper into her ear. "You're filthy. You're filthy, whore. Filthy." He kept pushing his fingers in and out of her. "This is turning you on, isn't it? You like it like this, don't you?" He pulled his fingers out of her sex, and slid them between her ass cheeks. "But you're used to sicker stuff, I know you. I know how you whores think." He spit into his hand and smeared it onto her asshole. Smiling as he watched her whimper and shake her head. "Don't play coy. I bet you've been thinking about this for a long time." He leaned forward and holding his cock with one hand he edged it in between her ass-cheeks. The head just about touching her spit upon hole. She felt her body tensing, frightfully anticipating him. With a smile he leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"Don't fight me, little girl. It's going to happen. Just be calm and accept it. It will hurt, but you deserve it, don't you? You little whore." His cock was pressing against her asshole. It was thick and wet with spit. "Just embrace it. It's too late to be ashamed now. You have already become a filthy beast and you will take it like one." She was crying uncontrollably now, sensing her body slowly giving way to the intruder. She felt the head of his cock enter her, pushing her asshole open, stretching it unnaturally. "I knew you would take it. Only a whore would. Only a slut like you could take a man up her ass." He kept pushing, forcing more and more of his cock into her bowels until her body had reached its natural limit. "You're still resisting me? You think you're too good to take it all in? You think you're something better than a gutter-trash whore?" She shook her head frantically, trying to make him understand that it wasn't her. That all those things she had said weren't true. That she wasn't anything like he thought she was. That she was decent. Pure. Innocent. He leaned up again, grabbing her frail body by the waist. "Don't forget, you made me do this you arrogant cunt." He pulled her body up, and began to forcefully push it down on his cock. Ramming her onto ir, over and over again, while she screamed in agony. He kept pushing it deeper and deeper into her, until he had finally torn her open... sinking his entire length in her now bleeding asshole. He let out a triumphant groan and looking at her thrashing in his arms, crying and screaming into her gag, he realised what he had to do. What she had coming all along.

He put his fingers on the tape, and pulled it off of her mouth. Her agonised screams filled the room. Like a wounded animal, lost and alone. She just wanted him to stop hurting her. She just wanted to go home. She never wanted any of this. Why was this happening to her? She found herself getting angry, first at him and than at herself. Her screams became more and more violent. As he kept plowing into her continuously, sweat dripping from his bright red face. The sound their wet bodies made, repulsed her. Her screams turned into sobs and still he kept thrusting into her, his breath heavy and hard. She felt him move his weight around, and suddenly realised that he had placed his hand on her throat. He stared into her eyes, while he was raping her, and began to squueze. No! No! This couldn't be. Her mind started to race. Horrified as he continued to cut off her air. He kept pushing down on her, strangling her as his cock drove deep into her struggling body. With a new-found fury she started to buck under him, trying to get him off of her. Her lungs burning as her oxygen ran out. Still he kept his hand on her throat, choking her. She didn't want to die like this. But it was getting harder and harder to keep fighting. Her limbs felt heavy, she could hardly keep her eyes open. And still he kept his hand around her throat, squeezing it just a little more. She barely noticed his thrusts getting stronger as he grew more and more excited. It felt so far away all of a sudden. She just wanted to go home. When she closed her eyes, she could see it. She didn't want to look at him anymore.. at his bright red face, the demonic visage of the monster that was raping her. She couldn't stand to look at him anymore. She wanted to go home. She wanted her Daddy.

Her pussy clamped down on his cock one last time, sending him over the edge. Grunting heavily, he slammed his cock deep into her fading body once more and unloaded his seed into her. After a few loud moans he opened his eyes and looked down on her motionless body. The whore had gotten what she deserved. He pulled his cock out of her abused cunt and let his eyes wander up and down her body. She had desecrated her body already, all he did to her was her own fault. She had asked for it by being the whore that she was. He ran his fingers over her still frame, the perky little breasts she had teased him with, the slender neck that he had bruised while he had fucked her. His fingers danced over her features, that only a few moments ago had been a mask of terror and pain. Now it almost seemed as if she was sleeping. With her mouth open and her tongue hanging out. He opened her eyelids. He wanted to see her pretty eyes again, staring emptily into the distance. He ran his fingertips over her red lips. Full and sensuous. Those whore lips. He imagined the countless number of men, she had satisfied with those lips. The endless parade of cocks she had sucked on. All the men who had shoved their cocks into her slut mouth. It was only right that he should do as well. He pushed her mouth open and let his wet cock slip into her mouth. He turned her head a little, so she looked at him while he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. It felt good. And more importantly it felt right. She had been a whore. And she would forever be a whore. Her lips belonged around his cock one final time. He found himself growing hard again. The head pushing against the top of her mouth. He leaned on her head, so he could push it all the way into her throat. Maybe he was the first to ever go so deep. Maybe she had gagged when all the other men tried it. Or maybe she had been such a dirty whore, that she had deep throated them all. He started thrusting into her mouth harder. He was getting angry again. But this time she didn't struggle. She didn't fight. The dirty, filthy whore took his cock, they way she had surely taken all those cocks before. It didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth. This time he kept thrusting a little while longer. Enjoying the wet sounds his moving cock made in her cum-filled hole.

He was interrupted by the beeping sound the cameras made as they announced the end of the tape. He climbed off the bed. It was over. The rest of the night was spend with cleaning the room, taping her arms and legs together and dropping the body out of the car on his way back home. They found her next to the motorway the following evening, after hundreds of cars had simply driven past the naked woman lying face down in the mud.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very Nice, Hannah.

Wow, I really liked the way you gradually shifted the focus of the narration from her to him near the end. Seamless. Left a nice chilling effect that lingered after the reading...

A couple of editing glitches, but I won't hold them against the score.

+ Rep and 5 Stars.

Thank you so much for posting that tale.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, caution, rape, real life meeting