Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
Submissicus

Submissicus has initial reputation
Default um... Yes? rapidshare stuffs... q & a

so I'm pretty new to this forum and I was wondering... I have a premium account on rapidshare, and that's it.
I got 2 questions. the first is how do I efficiently download a movie that's split into like 20 links. it takes forever. is there an easier way?
second is how can I download content that's with a different site for example depositfiles. I'd love to get to see more than just the small portion of this site that's available on rapidshare. Send me a message if u'd like. but please. been driving me nuts =(
Submissicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
alan666
Privileged Member

alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Use a progam called hj split. very easy to use to join files

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

also use rapidshare manager . You get it on Rapidshares website . very simple and much less time consuming. Think there is a guide sticky here as well.

third. Check out my vids
alan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

1)
When you see a file you want to download, split into several parts, you should start by checking the size of the single files. Rapidshare allows uploads up to 200MB per file. Most people still use file of 100MB since many upload programs do not support larger uploads.
If you're facing a large number of files of small size it's quite possible the uploader wants to collect download points by making others download a lot of files. If you want to support such behaviour is up to you.
However if you're after a file of several hundred MB in size I'm afraid you cannot help but download them all. Rapidshare usually offers premium users maximum download speed so if it still takes a long time you either have suboptimal connection settings or a slow provider.

2)
If you want to download a file split into several parts, spread over other or multiple file hosting services there's no "fast" way to get those files. I assume you don't want to pay several hosters membership fees so you have to download the files not hosted on rapidshare from those other hosting services just like every other free user.
Progams like JDownloader for example allow you to download files from different hosters (very easy to use) but you still have to endure waiting times and download limits I'm afraid.

You can find a lot of advice and hints in our technical support and troubleshooting threads located in this section.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
alan666
Privileged Member

alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alan666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
1)
When you see a file you want to download, split into several parts, you should start by checking the size of the single files. Rapidshare allows uploads up to 200MB per file. Most people still use file of 100MB since many upload programs do not support larger uploads.
If you're facing a large number of files of small size it's quite possible the uploader wants to collect download points by making others download a lot of files. If you want to support such behaviour is up to you.
However if you're after a file of several hundred MB in size I'm afraid you cannot help but download them all. Rapidshare usually offers premium users maximum download speed so if it still takes a long time you either have suboptimal connection settings or a slow provider.

2)
If you want to download a file split into several parts, spread over other or multiple file hosting services there's no "fast" way to get those files. I assume you don't want to pay several hosters membership fees so you have to download the files not hosted on rapidshare from those other hosting services just like every other free user.
Progams like JDownloader for example allow you to download files from different hosters (very easy to use) but you still have to endure waiting times and download limits I'm afraid.

You can find a lot of advice and hints in our technical support and troubleshooting threads located in this section.
my explanation was pants compared to that. am going to sit in the corner now
alan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Submissicus

Submissicus has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan666 View Post
my explanation was pants compared to that. am going to sit in the corner now
your explanation had soul and personality. *pats*

Thanks a lot everybody. I just had to download a movie split into 30 pieces It took 20 minutes to just do all the work before I had them on my machine. Truly a hassle
Submissicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
orgello

orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)

Mydownloader.net will let you download from a number of different sites for one price. look at the top of the board. there is a small advert for it there.

one for the board
orgello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
Mephysto

Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mephysto has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*1st question:
if you're a premium member at Rapidshare, take a look at a program called "JDownloader"... as premium members does not have a limit for multiple downloads(at same time), it should do the job for you.
Mephysto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:25 AM   #8
rdiggem

rdiggem Level 4 (400+)rdiggem Level 4 (400+)rdiggem Level 4 (400+)rdiggem Level 4 (400+)rdiggem Level 4 (400+)

I recommend Cryptloader. Its a download manager that will reset your IP address or at least make the file sharing service think its a different IP address so you don't always have to wait forever between downloads if you don't havea premium account. or if you do have a premium account, it'll download a bunch of files at once for that too.
rdiggem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i took this question to mean how can i easily download a number of rshare files....
i use a program called flashget (just search for it) and then an add on for firefox...

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/605

the add on lets you highlight links (even if shortened) and select them all at once...if you have flashget (and it's open) it will then ask you if you want to download the files....

as far as other hosts...i only have an rs premium account, the rest of the files i just suck up the wait times if i really want the videos.