Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I only used the standard objects such as my dick and fingers, though I wouldn't mind shoving my fist up someone's pussy.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #22
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I have never been one for the fisting, just seems like a good way to ruin an otherwise perfectly servicable pussy.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #23
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I definitely wouldn't do it to anyone who I was planning on spending some significant time with.

When I look at fisting movies, it always gets the job done, and would just like to try it on someone at least once.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #24
midie

midie has initial reputation

oumm, off the top of my head...
a vine bottle (the neck); carrot; candle; a bunch of penciles at a same time; stockings; bananas, cucumbers..
i would like to try corn cob; fist; a bat... and maybe those chocolate santas/ bunnys that sells for chrismas/easter

Last edited by midie; 10-26-2010 at 01:53 PM.
midie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #25
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

I'd love to use a cross, on a very religious woman.. rip it off her wall and fuck her with it.. seems very... appropriate
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #26
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've had a long time scenario in my head where a woman is blackmailed into f*cking herself with foreign objects. Of course you have to have the blackmail scenario in your head first so if you can't think of one of your own let's just say the blackmailer has pictures of the woman with another man other than her husband. Personally I can think of a lot worse scenarios for blackmail but I don't have time to write one.

The blackmailer calls his victim just at dusk where you can see shadows outside but you have to look closely to see what is going on. He tells his victim she has 5 minutes to get naked and go out to the front lawn and f*ck a post that he has planted, it's 1 foot in lenghth and 2 inches wide but she only has to f*ck the post to the neon tape which is 6 inches down from the top for 15 seconds (that's all he needs to get on videotape). If she doesn't her husband receives pictures of her f*cking the other guy in his email tomorrow.

Of course she's afraid her neighbors might see but she takes the chance so she won't risk losing her husband.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #27
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I've had a long time scenario in my head where a woman is blackmailed into f*cking herself with foreign objects. Of course you have to have the blackmail scenario in your head first so if you can't think of one of your own let's just say the blackmailer has pictures of the woman with another man other than her husband. Personally I can think of a lot worse scenarios for blackmail but I don't have time to write one.

The blackmailer calls his victim just at dusk where you can see shadows outside but you have to look closely to see what is going on. He tells his victim she has 5 minutes to get naked and go out to the front lawn and f*ck a post that he has planted, it's 1 foot in lenghth and 2 inches wide but she only has to f*ck the post to the neon tape which is 6 inches down from the top for 15 seconds (that's all he needs to get on videotape). If she doesn't her husband receives pictures of her f*cking the other guy in his email tomorrow.

Of course she's afraid her neighbors might see but she takes the chance so she won't risk losing her husband.
I like your ideas.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:01 AM   #28
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would love for a guy to use the neck of a bottle inside of me, ice cubes, inflatable dildos, any kind of fruit or vegetable that wouldn't end up messy and cause an infection.

A fantasy I've had for a while was a guy or guys tying me up, and then putting a bunch of ice cubes into my pussy or ass and then using an inflatable dildo so that I must endure it and they cannot come out.. For some reason that sounds so very hott to me!
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #29
midie

midie has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gametapz View Post
Is it bad that I get turned on by the though of having to tie her wrists to the bed and pull her knees open - strapping her down so she doesn't thrash about too much?
well... one of my fantasies is to be tied down like that, blindfolded and beeing fucked and stuffed with all kind of objects. maybe a bunch of pens inserted one by one untill i'm all nice and streched
midie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #30
Alex_1F

Alex_1F has initial reputation

My own fingers, bf fingers, hairbrush handle, carrot, empty beer bottle (neck), dog treat to get my dog to lick me.
Alex_1F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #31
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Comment on fisting.

I am not sure it does as much "damage" as you all think. I really think it is all about relaxation, which admittedly isn't so easy for the woman. The main reason I have this opinion, though I am hesitant to say too much, is because I have 'interacted' with many women under general anesthesia and I can tell you that a fully relaxed vagina (even of a young woman) is very, very pliable (stretchable) when the muscles are NOT fighting against it. And afterwards, they are little sore, but nothing dramatic.

On a related topic, the damage done to a woman during childbirth seems to vary significantly with her level of relaxation. I have seen midwives delivering babies at a woman's home (even first child) where the is no damage and really very little pain. This rarely happens with hospital deliveries, which can get quite bloody - stitching up afterwards is the norm. However, I must qualify that it wouldn't be that simple if all women had home deliveries. The ones who do now are those that have full faith in their midwives and are able to be relaxed during delivery. This is a complex topic and I hope I haven't offended anyone.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #32
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

Yeah, that just made me hard.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote