Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hostage (Marilyn)

A life sentence, without parole. I had decided about four days into my sentence that there I'd no way that is going to work. I don't have the patience to be in here, forever. Trapped away from people. Just because I did some things people don't like. It wasn't like they were real people anyway. Just things, placed here for my amusement. So I started planning, I am goin to get out of here. Stealing a utensil from the cafeteria. Spending weeks filing it to a razor edge. A guard, his blood was so red when it was on the floor. Pooling and spreading out, I just stared, the weapon still in my hand. I wanted to e caught. Put on trial, death penalty case everyday another chance to escape.

One day, it was time. Movin between the prison and the jail. There was a crash, a guard dead. I slipped away. But it wasn't unseen. A chase, straight to apartments. Figuring that noone would chase me there. A door was unlocked, I brst inside. A good place to hole up. A few hostages are probably in here. Bargainin chips.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was Wednesday, not that it matters which day it was but the point is that it was just another day. I was home from school reading up on some topics that really did not float my boat. The day had just started and I was walking around in my pj's making coffee. I looked over at the paper on my table that I had just picked up on my front porch five minutes earlier and there his face was again. The mad creature of a man who was known as the worst criminal in the country. He had killed and now he was ready for his life sentence...

I got a cold shiver just looking at his face so I turned the paper on the other side and shook of the bad feeling. The coffee was ready. I sat down with my overly large cup of coffee with milk and then I heard my front door go up.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The guard in the locked compartment had not survived the crash. His death gave me a weapon and freed my hands. Both vital, I had not been free in years. I wanted to scream just from the joy of it. And a weapon. Whoever in here almost certainly doesn't want to be here anymore. A gun will be better than any knife they might be able to snatch. I scanned the entryway and the part of te first room I could see. Empty. Taking the time to slam the door shut. It is solid enough that it will give me time when the police inevitably show up.

I heard a rustle, fabric moving on fabric. Something that only happens when people move. Grinning someone is smiling on me. Given my nature it isn't an angel. I wonder of there is sch a thing as a guardian demon? "Come out. If I have to look for you, you won't like it when I find you"
Old 05-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what the... There is a man in my apartment.
I quickly run behind the door that leads to my kitchen. I don't even know why I hide. I should just confront you and ask, maybe tell you to get the fuck out.

"Come out. If I have to look for you, you won't like it when I find you"
My heart skip a beat. My body stiffen and I can't move or think,the silence suffocates everything.
"Ok...your way then..." You say, and I hear you start to look around. Suddenly I start to make an escape route in my mind. There is only one way out, and that means crossing you in some way.

My eyes searching the room for something, anything. My kitchen knifes are on the other side of the room. Maybe I can make it?
I can hear that you are getting closer, its now or never.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I heard the movement but nobody comes out. Not surprising, I wouldnt come out if I heard someone rampaging through my apartment. Grinning, I was hoping for a fight. I have not had a good fight since I went to prison. One is badly needed to quiet the demons that are in my head. Steppin forward, crouching, still keeping mysekf in frot of the door.

There are only three doors in this entire place. Not exactly a lot of hiding spaces. Eliminatin the bathroom because it was open with no one inside. Bedroom seems most likely. Slamming my hand on the door, hard as I can. Trying to slam it against the wall. Deprive you of a place to hide.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
Marilyn

The High sound of the door being slammed against the wall on my bedroom makes me jump. He's getting closer. I don't know if he is here to kill me or rob me... So I'm not going to sit around and wait for it. I take a run for it and run past the door, I know this will out me, but I'm so close to my knifes now.

I pic out the longest of them, turn around and point it out in front of me. You reacted to the sound and there you are, standing in the door looking at me. You don't look happy at all.

My jaws drop. Its HIM!The man from the paper this morning. "How...." It's all I can get out. I start backing in to a corner holding the huge knife in front of me.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Terror, terror in your eyes is amazing. I can't even bring myself to look anywhere else. Even though there is a knife in your hand and the fact that even through demure pajamas I can tell your body will be amazing. Light being flung around the room as the knife trembles and quivers in your grip. The tremor matching that sound in your voice. "Me."

I step forward, gun held at my side. I could threaten you with it but I dot want to. "Put down the knife. If I have to take it from you I will fuck you bloody with it." Licking lips, advancig slowly. Not wantin to get in stabbin range. Not yet anyway.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
Marilyn

I hesitate for a second, the terrible image of you fucking me with a knife makes me want to drop it, but I don't know if you will do it anyway.

"stay away from me! Don't come closer..." My voice trembles so bad I don't recognize it as my own. My back hits the wall and I have nowhere to go. I can hear the sirens far away and they sound like they are moving away from this part of town.

I know you can hear it too, and it looks like you are pretty happy with it. "Please... If you go now I will never tell them you were here..." I say as steady as my voice allowed.
"and.... I don't want to hurt you". I say as I keep the huge knife pointed at you.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Well the knife is still in your hand. So that is not good. Guess I have to take it from you. My lips pull into a cruel grin. That will be fun. Chuckling harshly when you say you will let me go without hurtin me. "I'm not going to be able to escape on foot. And they know I'm around here." At the end of the sentence I lunge forward, willing to take cuts if it gets ke near and able to hurt. Hands going forward and grabbing you, barreling in like a freight train. Slamming us both against the wall. "And I need a hostage."
Old 05-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #10
jackse245

jackse245 has initial reputation
Default hollister

within the next sought to focus new watch models geneve for use
Now he won't go anywhere without it! He's become a real fashion victim! I don't mind though because He looks great in his large dog sweater and he feels better about himself I think hollister uk.. If you are concerned about the chain slipping, or the brakes either rubbing when they should not be touching a rim jack wills uk, or wearing down, spend the money for a professional replacement job.
He hastens to add: "No one is arguing that because al Qaeda core is in a weakened financial state that it is disabled.". This first episode largely feels familiar as it deals with the world that needs to be saved and introducing the primary characters who, of course abercrombie fitch, all become instant friends upon first meeting..
Don't neglect to knowledge think about?. Right now abercrombie fitch milano, Brian has found a shelter, berries, and is trying to survive in the wilderness! Book talks have also started this week abercrombie. Conquering the lunge can be a challenge hollister. I also think it's not right to contemplate meeting a real life 'shemale', since you're married.
Even grooms can flaunt these ties as part of their luxury wedding attire.. VOL FAN,I disagree with you on several points: 1) China is not our best customer jack wills, its actually vice versa jack wills outlet. He points to Wendell Willkie, a utility company president who grabbed the 1940 Republican nomination without the party's help (and lost to Roosevelt), and Jimmy Carter, who was unknown until he won the New Hampshire primary in 1976.
You might get all these a number of prices also. In other news, Longoria told council that the city's negotiation to purchase property where a pair of silos is located has failed abercrombie milano. By the end of this year, my book UFOs and Nukes is scheduled to be published (in one form or another) in French, Portuguese, Japanese and possibly German.
Especially seems to be used when the male genitals are in danger hollister. My problem as the title states is an excessive amount of lag while playing steam games. It is hard to know that the people who were supposed to care about me as a kid did not live up to their jobs.
I figured the high ones I can rock when I hanging out sans baby, and the flat ones I can wear when I with baby.. Kanade has been blessed. Maybe I misunderstood what he said. Underwear as outerwear is not new; what's up to the moment is the extreme nature of what's being worn and how.
Throw a right hand power punch after you bring the jab back jack wills clothing. If that's true then I probably know a friend of a friend of a friend who slept with the sadly pretty blonde who shivers in her Gosford-skirt hollister uk, just next to the Pink Pussycat's brightly lit entrance.
Related articles:

http://christianradionewsroom.org/ou....php/holidays/

http://christianradionewsroom.org/ou...hp/2012/07/30/

http://christianradionewsroom.org/ou.../discipleship/
jackse245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #11
Marilyn

Everything happens so fast. I have never thought you would lunge at me after what I just said. Your body press me against the wall and you grab the knife out of my hand and press it against my throat.

My hands quickly try to press you away, but when I feel the knife almost cuts through my skin I freeze.You are so close I can feel your breath on my chin. Your eyes looks so dark I have never seen eyes like that. "Please..." I whisper. "I wont fight you, just don't hurt me"
Old 05-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

I slowly take hr knife away from yourthroat, grinning wickedly as I do. Sliding it under the strap of the top you are wearing, I lift. Slowly slicing through the fabric. Hearing you start to protest, "Shhhh... don't make a sound or this rape will turn out very badly for you." Going to the other shoulder, repeating the move. I wasn't carefuk and ican see twin red lines, slowly leaking on white skin. "Yes, rape. It's been too long since I had a woman. And you are going to feel every day of that lack."
Old 05-07-2013, 05:36 AM   #13
Marilyn

Oh god, you are going to rape me. You start to cut my top off and the knife cuts through my skin. "No..." I say, But you stop me. The top falls down and revels my bare chest. I shrink trying to hide from you but you have perfect sight to everything.

You take the knife and trace an imaginary line down to my boobs. I try not to breathe afraid that it will cut me again. A single tear falls from my eye and I hope you don't see it. I really don't want you to know how scared I am.

Last edited by Marilyn; 05-07-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

Slowly, so slowly, the cold steel of the knife traces down your body as I drink it all in. Lios are in a cold, cruek smile. One hand closes around your tit, squeezing it hard, while I place the knife under your chin. Point digging in, pressing just barely into your skin. I see a single drop if red bead and roll down the blade. "Loose the bottoms. My hands are busy." Squeexig again, hardrr this time. Breath coming in excited gasps.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #15
Marilyn

I slowly slide my fingers under my pj-bottom and pull it down. I can't take more blood, and I don't trust you to give me more warnings. I really wish I'd never picked up that knife, maybe if I had just ran for the door I would be safe now.

My pj-bottom slides down my legs and ends up on the floor. All that's left now is my white lace panties. I shiver and try to hide it with my hands, really don't want you to look at me at all.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

You did it. Not that you had much choice. If you didn't I would have beaten and cut you. Then ripped them from your body. I can't wait not anymore. It has bern too long, and merely the warmth coming from you body is enouh to drive ke wild. The fact that you are nude and hot, only adds to my lust. Grunting, I bury my hand in your hair. Using it to pull you alog behind me. Dragging you into your bedroom. Throwing you onto the bed, I slam the knife ito the wall. I want both hands to experience you.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #17
Marilyn

You throw me onto the bed like its nothing. I quickly try to restore my balance turning around to watch you slam the knife into the wall next to the wooden cross that my grandmother gave me once.
"Please stop!!" I yell. "Don't fucking touch me!!"
I slide down from the bed on the other side just before you can grab me. Holding my hands out to protect me, to get some distance form you.
"You really don't want to do this..." I say. Trying to sound convincing.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

You are scrabbling, kicks and screamig as you move away from me. Telling me I dot want to do this on that, you are at least right. "No I don't want to do this, I need to do this." Flinging myself forward, grabbing on your arm and jerking you ito the bed. My mouth watering just in anticipation of it. Licking and groaning, I thrash around. Moving both pf us until you are under me, my hips straddling your waist. "Move again, I will break your nose."
Old 05-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
Marilyn

I freeze under you.I know you will hurt me if I move. But my mind still tells me that I should try to reason with you. "okay,okay!!! ". I say to calm you, mostly to calm myself really. "Please, I'll do as you say, just don't hurt me..." I'm having trouble breathing cause I'm so scared, so the words come out as half whispered, half begging words.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

"You'll do as I say." Grinnig as I grip your pantied. Pulling in them, they first bunch up on your skin, then ove way woth a ripping sound. "And I'll hurt you. Because, well, I am like that." I put a hand on yor foreheas, half covering your eyes. Pushing you down further into the matyress, while twisting your head. Pushing your neck forward, exposing it. I always liked the look of a neck, bared and vulnerable. Life flowig through such a fragile thing. I lean in, biting and sucking there as my cock springs free. Resting, drooling on the burning flesh of your stomach as I writhe doa . Pushong my weight to get between ypur thighs