Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The real estate agent(One victim needed)

My method was always the same, I looked through the ads for a beatiful real estate agent in the city I was visiting. I would call ahead and tell her that I was relocating and needed to find a house. I would tell her that my price range was one million dollars plus and that I was in a hurry to buy, this would get make them exicted and friendly when they thought about the commision. We made aranagement to meet for lunch at a fancy restaurant to discuss my needs and then she was going to show me a couple of homes. I dressed the part in an expensive suit and nice shoes and most women considered me quite handsome. I certainly didn't look like a serial rapist.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I am early for our meeting and I am waiting for you at our table. I am not sure who I am waiting for, only your name and the restaurant. I watch a few men, well dressed men come in and think they are you but I am wrong. I glance at my cell phone to see the time and it is 5:56p.m. still not the time we agreed upon so I settle in and order a bottle of wine for us for when you arrive thinking you will appreciate the gesture.

I only passed my real estate test a month ago and still find myself unsure and nervous. I pull my listings out to review them when I here a voice.

- "Sherry?"

I look up and see you standing in front of me. My eyes flutter for a moment as I am surprised. You are certainly not the man I accpected, younger, better dressed and more handsome than I would have figured. I put the listings down on the table and stand up. I move to the side of the table towards you offering my hand out.

- "You must be Intheshadows, (sorry I don't know your name) it's a pleasure to meet you." You take my hand softly in yours and shake it gently. "I hope you don't mind but I ordered us a bottle of white wine, I hope that is ok?"

Outside the head shot that goes withmy adds this is the first time you have seen me and you are not dissapointed. I am wearing a tight, fitted white blouse. The top 2 buttons are undone, but nothing slutty. You can just make out the out like of my white bra through the blouse. My black skirt, ending just above my knees seems to lift my ass - making seem impossibly perky - soon you will know that the skirt has nothing to do with it. Below that a tiny white thong. The material soft and shear to avoid lines showing through my skirt. With my black, 4" leather pumps I barely, if that, stand to you shoulder.

- "Now if you would like Sir, I think I have some wonderful houses lined up for you!"
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The first thing I noticed about Sherry was her expression when she first looked at me. I could tell she was surprised by my age and felt that she might be attracted to my looks. Likewise I was quite happy with what I was looking at, you can never be to sure from a head shot but now that I was looking at her in person I was completely satisfied.

She extender her hand and I took it and gave her a firm shake and replied back, "Please call me Jack, and yes a bottle of wine sounds perfect." The table had four chairs and I sat down in one next to her on her left. I noticed her white blouse and noticed the outline of her white bra. I quickly looked up into her eyes and listend to her talk about some houses she had lined up.

I said, "Sherry, I have some specific requirements that are must haves. I want the house to have privacy, no noisey neighors, something a bit in the country would be perfect. Also, I want a house that has a high end security system, I have a lot a valuable art work that could be a target. Finnaly, I have some relatives that visit from time to time and I like my privacy. A basement with a bedroom would be perfect."
Old 08-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
brutalize_me

I listen you list of requirements carefully, and jot them down as they come. When you are finished I look through the listings that I have already set up and pull two aside, the others I put back in my folder and tuck away. I slide the sheets over to you showing you the listings.

One is a nearly brand new house that was built five years ago with a very modern feel to it. While it it doesn't have a huge lot, tall trees and thick bushes surround the sides and back of the lot and a security gate guards the front. The second is a much older house that was once a family estate. It is out in the country with a large lot. While there is no perimitter around the house it has since been outfitted with a security system that would meet your needs.

I lean back in my chair taking a sip from my glass. Looking at you as you look over the pictures of the houses.

- "I can set up viewings for both of these listings tonight if you would like?"

You tell me to go ahead and call both locations saying that you can't make a proper decesion without actually seeing them. I excuse myself from the table walking back out to the lobby taking my cell phone with me. I make two calls and return very promptly.

- "It's all set up, we can be there when ever we want this evening. We would have to do the first house I showed you first as there is a family living there right now, but the other one is currently vacant as they are on vacation and we can see that at any time."

You nod and we finish out meals and drinks and head out of the restaurant. The sun is still in the sky but beginning to set.

- "So would you like to follow me or should we just take my car?"
Old 08-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After listening to my requirements Sherry proceeds to tell me about two house that would meet my needs. Although I know which of the two locations is going to work for my needs I agree to see both houses. As Sherry leaves to make some call on her cell phone I take a look in my leather case to make sure I have everything.

I take a few more sips of my wine and then refil both of our glasses while I wait some what impatiently. Finally, I see her walking back towards our table, as she walks I can see that she has quite the athletic build I wonder how many times a week she's at the gym.

After we finish our meal she asks me if I want to follow or just take my car. I reply, "I had a cab drop me off from the hotel I really hate driving around in towns were I don't know my way."

As we get into her car I can't but help look at her muscular legs as she pressed on the pedals. My imagination starts to take over and I think about different ways I could tie them up and how nice it will be to have my hands all over them. I bring myself to focus on something else and say, "So Sherry if don't mind tell me how you got into the real estate business."
Old 08-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #6
brutalize_me

We get to my car and I and get in. An '07 BMW 3series with the top already down. I pull out of the spot and start on our way to the first house. I seem totally oblivios to you watching my legs as I drive seeming to make it even easier for you to get lost doing it.

- "So Sherry, if you don't mind tell me how you got into the real estate business?"

I glance over to you with a bit of smile on my face. I like to talk about myself but I rarely get the chance at work as I seem to always be listening and talking about houses.

- "Well Jack. I sort of fell into it. My family is pretty well off and I never had to work growing up because my parents wanted me to focus on my studies. So when High School was over I had no idea what I wanted to do because I had never done anything. Well that summer my neighbours were selling their house and they had an open house one weekend. They left and real estate agent was supposed to come. He never did. I really liked them so I went and sat on the front steps knowing they were in a bit of a rush to sell because they were moving to Europe and when the first couple showed up to look at the house I took them through it, showed them everything and the next day that couple signed papers to take the house. When I found out what the commission on that house was - I was set! But, it doesn't fill my active side so I do personal training on the side."

I seem happy now, almost excited and the smile that was on my face before I started seems to have grown now. We pull up to the first house and drive through the security gate and pull right up close to the house. We get out of the car and walk towards the front door.

- "So if you don't mind me asking you, what brings you here?"
Old 08-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I listen to her answer my question keeping my focus on her eyes and nodding and smileing as she talks. When she mentions the personal traing work she does on the side my mide starts to wonder what her body looks like under that outfit. I think to myself I won't mind her ordering me to give her one more.

As we arrive at the first house we get out of the car and as we walk to the front door she asks me what brings you here. I answer, "My finance recently passed away and I wanted to move to a new town and get a new start. I raise venture capital and can easily work out of my house so it doesn't matter where I live."

I watch her bend over slightly to get the key and open the front door. My impluse is to grab her and take her right now but this isn't the place. As we enter the house I start to become a bit impaitient and show my displeasure with this house.

-"Sherry, I don't want to waste our time, this house isn't for me I think I'll like the house in country a lot more."

As we walked back toward her car I noticed some storm clouds starting to approach. -"You may want to put down the top it looks like we may be in for some stormy weather."
Old 08-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
brutalize_me

I look up at the clouds approaching in the sky and shake my head

- "I swear the weather man said clear and sunny all week. Don't you wish you could have a job where you could be wrong all the time and still get paid?" I joke with you.

We get into the car and I put the top up and put the windows up. The deep tint hiding us inside the car. I back out of the driveway and start on our way. I express my regrets that you fiance had passed away and informed you it would take about 45 minutes to make it to the next house.

We wind through the hills as we get further and further out into the country. The sun sets and it is now dark out, just a sliver of the moon in the sky. As we get further out more and more stars show. But way out here there are no street lights and it quickly gets very dark.

I slow down and squint out the side window casiously pulling into driveway. I creep up the dirt drive way lined with trees. The drive way is long and narrow. We get to the end and you get your first glimpse of the house. No lights on and nearly a quarter mile from the street. You can see the house from the street and the trees are so thick you can't even see the headlights from my car from the street.

- "Here we are Jack. I hope this is a little more to your tastes."

I start to get out of the car. My legs spreading to get the first foot down and the other following it out. As I get to my feet I lean forward and stands giving you good look at my ass, but without me knowing it when I spread my legs the skirt had rode up a little and it came up just below my ass. I walk to the front of the car showing you they as you follow me to the front door. Facing you I crouch down retrieving the key from under a small planter, not knowing you are looking down my blouse. I move to the door with the key, unlock the door and open the door for you to enter.

- "After you good Sir..."
Old 08-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After get back into the car Sherry expresses her regret over about me telling her about my fiance. I let my hand touch her leg for a moment and say, "Thanks, it's been a rough couple of months." I don't think she even noticed the quick touch but I did, her leg felt so firm I couldn't wait to touch them again.

I was beginning to worry about the second house, maybe it woundn't be what I needed and I'd have to think of another plan. I asked her again as we drove if the house had privacy and she said I won't be dissapointed.

When we pulled up to the house I knew it would be perfect for what I had in mind. This was going to be a wonderful weekend. As Sherry got out of the car and spread her legs her skirt rode up a little and I got a quick glimspe of her panties. I thought about how I would remove them from her body; would I rip them off violently or would I slowly pull them off her legs.

She asked me if the house was to my taste and I smiled at her and answered, "Yes from the outside apperance it's perfect, everything I was hopeing for; I can't wait to get inside and see what's instore."

As she bent down for the key I got a nice look down her blouse, her breasts tucked beneath her bra looked so enticeing. I looked up before she could catch me peaking and she said, "After you good Sir..."

I moved inside the house and said, "Sherry please call me Jack." I watched Sherry enter the code for the alarm system and noted the code in my head. The house was furnished as the owners hadn't move out yet but I was told they were on vacation. The furniture was a bit modern for my taste but it would do just fine for the weekend.

As we begain to tour the downstairs I could hear the thunder begin and it start to rain hard. I said, "Looks like we may be stuck her for a while." I then said, "Let's go upstaird I really want to check master bedroom."
Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
brutalize_me

I slip through the door after you and head straight to the keypad. Without hesitation I punch in the code -3637- as if I had done it before, or at least done my homework. I take one last look outside before closing the door seeing the storm clouds rolling in menicingly. I lead the way to the basement.

I glance atmy watch as the evening is taking a little longer than I had intended. It is after all Friday night and I had plans with my girlfriends. But knowing what the commission would be it was more than easy for me to overlook the time. I knew, well I thought I knew that this would be worth it. I make sure that you see that there is not only a bedroom in the basement but a small dinette as well and a seperate entrance. Something you could maybe rent out or other tons of privacy if you had someone over as you had mentioned.

As the thunder cracks across the sky you notice I seem to jump. I do well to hide it but you definately saw. A childhood fear that I never totally got over. As you mention that we might be stuck here for a while I shrug it off without a clue as to what you might be elluding to. I assure you that my car is terriffic in the rain and that there is nothing to worry about.

I take the hint that you have seen enough of the basement and we head upstairs as you requested. I check in with you to make sure that you like what you have seen so and you enthusiastically tell me that you are very happy with everything thus far.

We get to the door of the master bedroom, on the third floor, and I open the door. Reaching into the darkness I find the light switch and flick the light on. A dimly lit room, tall ceilings and a huge king size princess bed in the centre of the room. Tall pillars on the corners reaching nearly to the ceiling and made of oak.

- "Step in Jack, this bedroom is stunning!"

The thunder cracks again. This time louder, seeming to be right over our heads and I do less of a good job hiding my reaction this time as I gasp slightly.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As we are walking upstairs I think about how the basement would be the perfect place for me to keep someone hidden. I wondered how long the family would be on vacation so I asked, "Sherry, how long will the owners be on vacation? Depending on what I see in the rest of the house I may be eager to close the deal and move in quickly."

At the first sign of thunder I notice Sherry jump slightly and sense her fear. I wish I had gotten a good look into her eyes. As Sherry leads me into the master bedroom and flicks the light on I see how perfect this room is for my desires. The tall pillars on the bed are simply wonderful and I take a quick glance at my shoulder to see than my leather bag is still there.

I'm looking right at Sherry when she tells me the bedroom is stunning and then the thunder cracks again. This time I see the fear in her eyes as she gasps. My attraction for her has now reached a peak and its time to move forward. I say, "Sherry, believe it or not I was afraid of thunder for the longest time until my finace taught me a mind trick. Humor me and let me try it with you. I need for you to sit on the bed and close your eye and think about your favorite place in the world."

I let my bag slip off my shoulder and into my hand as I watch to see if Sherry will follow my suggestion.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #12
brutalize_me

I inform you that the family actually just keft and they wouldn't be back for two weeks but that I had a contact where I could reach them if you wanted to get the ball rolling.

I look at you little scepticle as you tell me that you think you have a cure for my fear. And just as I tilt my head in dissbelieve another crack of lightening rips through the sky I jump and gasp slightly raising my left hand over my chest. I can feel myheart pounding.

- "I guess I have nothing to lose right?"

I go over to the bed and sit down on the edge crossing my right leg over my left. I lean back a little on the matress and brace my self on both hands. I take a deep breath and let out a short, scepticle sigh and close my eyes. I lean my head back as if looking up at the ceiling letting my hair freely hang from my back. I picture myself in Whistler, with my boyfriend and let a small smile slip past my lips.

- "Now what do I do Jack?"
Old 08-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Just as I thought she'd tell me no the lightening stuck and she jumped in fear and brought her hands to her chest. She goes over and sits on the bed with her legs crossed and closes her eyes letting her blonde hair hang back freely.

I wonder what place she's thing about and then she asks me what to do next. I said, "I want you to imagine that a storm is moving over you, but your still in this perfect place and everything is wonderful."

I walked quitely to her side near the head of the bed reaching my hand into my bag as I walked. I felt the cold steel on my fingers and lifted the item out of my bag. I then said, "Now imagine there's someone special at your side and they take your hand and tell you everything is going to be okay."

I attached the device as to the bed post and then said, "Sherry, your doing great." I then took hold of her hand and moved it towards the bed post and then placed the hand cuff around her wrist as another bolt of lightening came down. I watched as her eyes opened with fear and I said, "The lightening should be the least of your concerns."
Old 08-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #14
brutalize_me

I imagine the storm moving over but the sun still shines with the light snowfall. I then imagine my boyfriend taking my had, standing behind me snd wrapping his arms around me. To my surprise my heart rate actually slows down and I start to calm down. So relaxed now in fact that I don't even hear the cuffs clicking as they lock around the Oak post.

But without a doubt I feel that cold stell click around my wrist. I open my eyes in time to see the flash of lightening and for the first time I don't jump and the sound of the thunder. I focus in on you, my eye like a dear trapped in the headlights. I listen to you threaten me and I am just too shocked to react.

Rather than jumping on me hastily you wait for a reaction from me. Seeming like I am in a daze I look at my wrist and then slowly to the bed post and back to my wrist. I give the cuffs a short, quick tug and then another. My gaze returns to you looking like I was expecting them to novelty plastic cuffs.

You look deeply into my eyes. That caring look that was there before is gone and replaced with what I could only recognize as evil. Without speaking you simply shake your head indicating 'NO' as if you knew I thought it was a joke.

My expression changes and my chin quivers nervously. I immediately pull harder on the cuffs. Hard enough that not only do they scratch the wood cut cut the tender skin on my wrist.

I tilt my head back, half twisted around to face you and scream for help. I scream in a voice louder than you would have ever expected to me. You see humour in my screaming as it was I who informed you of the great privacy this home would offer. I scream for help again like I am screaming to God himself to save me.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched her curiously as she opened her eyes and felt the hand cuffs on her wrist; I just shook my head to let her know it wasn't a joke. It seemed to take minutes for her to realize what was going on and then finally I saw her chin quiver and she pulled hard on the cuff.

She twisted her head around to face me and scream for help. I laughed to myself wondering who would every hear her scream. I calmly walked over to the other side of the bed and took out another hand cuff and placed on on the other post at the head of the bed. I put my bag down on the ground and took a minute to admire her legs. They were so strong and fit I couldn't wait to rub my hands over them slowly.

-"Sherry, God isn't going to help you tonight. Your going to have to help yourself if you want to get through the evening."

I reached my hand towards her other arm.

-"Give me your other hand...NOW!"
Old 08-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #16
brutalize_me

I stopped screaming and wathced you as you moved around the bed attatching another set of cuffs. Flashing you dirty look as you tell me God isn't going to save me. I watch you eyeing my legs, my skirt having rode up my thighs again during my struggles. From your angle you can see just a little of my white thong.

- "Give you my other hand? Are fucking crazy; you give my other hand!!!"

I am haunted by how calm you are circling the bed. Stoppoing at the foot of it eyeing me up and down like a piece of meat. I don't notice the small trickle of blood from my wrist staining the covers of these strangers bed.

From the side of the bed where I originally sat down you hear my phone ringing in my purse. You move to it and take it out of my purse and look at the CallerID.

- "Who is Brad?"

My eyes widen and I reach desperately for the phone. Trying to snatch it from you. I was quick enough but the cuffs hold me too far.

- "Who is Brad?" You repeats in a strange calm voice.

- "He's....he's...." I studder nervously. "He's my boyfriend."

You laugh out a little and throw the phone at the wall. The flip phone breaking into to pieces. I sit there, my attention turning back to you. I ignored his first rule for the first time since I got my real estate liscence. I didn't tell him where I was going. No one knows where I have gone and I am nowhere near home. No one to come help me - all alone.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had just begun to laugh at her request to give her back her hand when I heard a cell phone ring from her purse. The purse was only a few feet away from her and I noticed her move suddenly for it. Unfortunately for her it was a difficult task with one arm tied up and I took the purse away from her other hand and reached in for the phone.

-"Who is Brad?" I asked.

I noticed her eyes widen and she made a feeble attempt to snatch the phone from me as the hand cuff held her back. Again I asked her who Brad was in a calm voice and then she nervously told me that it was her boyfriend. I laughed and threw the phone against the wall breaking it into pieces. I looked at the phone pieces and then back at Sherry and said, "It looks like you and Brad have broken up. Don't fret a pretty girl like you won't have much trouble getting a man's attention."

I went over to the side of the bed and with both my hands grabbed a hold of her free arm. She pulled back with her strength and if it had been a fair pull she could have held her own but leverage was on my side and it was two arms against one. I smiled when I heard the click of the cuff on her wrist and then calmly moved to the foot of the bed.

-"This can happen two ways. One as gentle as possible, the other with a great deal of pain. The choice is yours but be certain whatever you choose this IS going to happen."

I looked and her legs and her designer shoes and reached down and grabbed her foot and pulled off her shoe. Her feet were perfectly manicured and the red polish was perfect. I started to rub her foot moving her leg ever so slightly to the left allowing me to get a nice look at her thong.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #18
brutalize_me

I don't answer you as you give me my options. I don't fight the cuff this time as I can still feel the pain throbbing through my wrist. I shudder as your hands slide over my small feet. As your pan up to get a glimpse of what you will find out is a tiny skimpy thong you notice goosebumps forming on my skin as you slide your hands over my ankle.

I wait for you to get a little closer and swing my free foot for your head. I tip off what I am going to do and you see it coming, just escaping the shockingly fast and strong kick. You take a second to compose yourself, not wanting to lose your cool; not yet anyways.

You look up into my green eyes and are surprised not to see them filled with fear. You see a fury you never could have expected there and you know that I will not make it easy. The only way I will let this happen is the hard way.

- "So I can assume that you won't be making this easy me huh?"

- "I dare you keep trying!!! If I were you I would let me go!!!" I snap back at you.

Unknown to you have found a formidable target. Unknown to me is it will only make you enjoy me that much more.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I moved quickly out of the way of her kick and she missed me by just a hair. My first thought was how amusing it would have been if she had connected as she would still be secured to the bed. I looked at her eyes with a disapproving stare and saw only anger in her face. Then she dared me to keep trying and told me it wouldn't be easy. I didn't even reply to her words but thought to myself how much fun this was going to be.

I walked across the room with a deliberate pace and stopped next to the dresser. With my back to Sherry I removed my jacket and pants neatly folding them on the dresser. I reached down and took off my socks and placed them together next to my pants. I then turned around to face Sherry and said, "Remember this is your choice." I then slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor as I approached the head of bed. I swung my arm and let the back of my hand hit her squarely in the face striking her cheek and nose. I quickly noticed a bit of blood come out of her nostril and notice a change in her expression.

I said, "Let's get a look at what your hideing up here." I then grabbed the side of her blouse and pulled hard ripping it open to expose her bra. I placed my hand on the top of her bra and pressed it roughly on her chest.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
brutalize_me

My face swings to the right and no only is there a cahnge in my expression I refuse to look back at you. I try to sniffle the blood back up but the cut is too big and it trickles down my face. I am angry that I could have let myself get into this situation and even more scared that I am now nearly helpless. The thin, shear material of my blouse is torn easy and you make quick work out it tossing it aside like trash.

You press so roughly on my chest that I am forced to moan out in discomfort as I try to twist away from your hand. As I do you literally grab my tit, a handful, gripping it like handlebar pulling me back flat on my back. You hold it like until I adjust to the pain and stop whining. With a swift motion you pull the bra up towards my chin lifting my tits out the bottom the bra. You leave the bra resting uncomfortably at my upper chest where the underwire digs in marking my skin.

Knowing if you get near my feet again I will surely try to kick you, you move over my torse and without me even seeing it, produce a small hunting knife. I feel the cold blade on my skin as the blade effortlessly slices through the material. It falls off my body resting under my ass and hips before you yank it out from there and toss it over on the floor with my clouse.

You pull back you can take in the full image that I have to present and like what you see. I lay there on the bed, incresingly nervous in just my little white lace bra and tiny white thong. I look so innocent in the white. My tits rising and falling while I breathe deeply trying to compose yourself. My pump dangles off my tiny left foot looking surprisingly delicate.

-"Please Jack....Jack you don't have to do this...." My chin quivering slightly as my situation worsens. "It's not to late to stop this. You can still walk away and I will never tell a soul." I swallow hard as I try to fight my tears back. "I'm...I'm..." I swallow my pride for possible the first time in my life, "I'm begging you Jack, please, please don't rape me."