Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Police interrogation (MinaPi and Seven)

At age of 31, police captain Shremer was already one of the best cop of the town. He had resolved many crimes and sent many criminals to jail.
Oh yes, everybody knew he was sometimes breaking some civic rights to get what he was looking for, a confession, a denouncement, but the statistics of the local police were so good everybody were closing their eyes.

Yet Shremer was a very brutal man. Tall and strong, he liked violence and was very vicious. More than that, what he liked the most was to humiliate the convicts, taking a particular pleasure with the women. But sometimes, innocents were mistaken for criminals...

It's been a long day and tonight he was en route to arrest this girl. Her fingerprints have been found in a theft scene, and Shremer was sure it won't take long before she'd recognized she was the thief...
Old 07-27-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

Nikki waved to her co-workers in the office and strolled down the hallway, her heels clicking on the ground as she headed downstairs. It was Friday, and she had big plans tonight! First she would have to stop by the local liquor shop and pick up some supplies before heading home.

She was fairly young for her age, 26, with shoulder length hair the same shade as her light brown eyes. While she exuded a fiery confidence, she kept it well in check for her 9-5 office job.

Little did her co-workers know of her crazy weekend exploits. They would be shocked and mortified to know that their darling Nikki was one of the most wanted thief in the city. She liked to go into high end stores and pull scams, her latest escapades involving the theft of designer purses and jewelry, then sold and half of the original retail price. It made a pretty penny, much more than her day job could provide.

Nikki smiled at the man behind the register at the liquor store down the street. She frequented this place often as it was on the way of her short walk home from work and he had never suspected a thing. Casually she walked down the aisles, a quick movement dropping a pack of gum into the large tote bag she was carrying on her shoulder.

She didn't need much today, just a few snacks. Once she did her rounds, she walked towards the exit, giving the man a small smile on her way out, "Guess there's nothing I wanted today!"

Smiling to herself from the little rush, she continued on her way home, unsuspecting of what was to come.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She didn't notice Shremer as she left the store. The pack of gum was just what he was hoping for. He followed her at a short distance, thanking the man behind the register. Shremer always said that big criminals always get betrayed by small things. Well, she didn't know the liquor store manager had been suspicious for a while, helping Shremer unveil her second job.

He asked to be alone to arrest her, arguing it won't be hard to arrest a 26 year old woman at her place. His colleague was waiting in a car near her house, just in case he needed help. But here alone, he would be free to do whatever he wants.

Following her, he stared at her skirt and legs as she walked to her door. Man, she looked even hotter than in the case pictures.
He waited for her to reach her door, and called her:
- Mrs Brown? I'm police officer Shremer. I have a few questions to ask you. Can I come and talk with you for a minute?
Old 07-28-2008, 05:23 AM   #4
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Confidently, Nikki closed the gap between the liquor store to her apartment, not knowing that she was being followed. As she reached for her keys, a baritone voice interrupted her silent reverie, "Mrs. Brown? I'm a police officer, Shremer. I have a few questions to ask you. Can I come and talk with you for a minute?"

Her heart thudded in her chest and she silently hoped that the police officer wouldn't be able to tell how nervous his very presence made her. She couldn't let him in of course, she still had several items that she had stolen over the past few weeks stashed around her house. Her overconfidence was her failing point as obviously the police have found her.

Chancing that he didn't suspect her for her crimes and it was a completely unrelated incident, she palmed her keys and pressed her back to the door. "I'm afraid that my place is very messy. If you have something to say, I'd prefer that we say it out here." She flashed him an embarrassed smile, as if she were reluctant to let him in because of her poor housekeeping.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Seven
and more

Shremer could almost feel her fear when she saw him. "It's gonna be easy easy" he thought. She looked as though she'd admit everything in a minute and he will have finished his job.
She was now facing him. Smiling, he paused for a while, looking at her slim body. Damn she was hot. Her embarrassed smile made her even more desirable, and he almost regretted she seemed so close to confess, he would easily spend some more time with her.

After deliberately staring at her body, her pretty face, firm chest, long and tanned legs, he looked into her eyes and said:
- "I'm afraid your place is precisely the thing I want to talk you about, so we'll have to go inside".
That wasn't true, but he really wanted to get inside and test her reaction. "I'll try not to look if I see bras or panties on the floor", he added with a pervert smile.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:10 AM   #6
MinaPi
Privileged Member

Seeing the police officer flash her a perverted smile, Nikki planted her feet on the ground firmly and crossed her arms under her pert breasts. "No, no, no. Unless you have a warrant, you're not coming in here!"

She could see the patronizing smile on his face and the hopeful gleam in his eyes as he mentioned her underwear. Whatever joke he was playing, she was having none of it. Standing up to her full height of 5'5, she looked up into his eyes firmly and said, "Well, if you have no other business, I'll have to ask you to leave."

When all else fails, always pretend you know what you're doing and no one will bother you. At least that's the mantra that always seems to work for her. She waited expectantly at the door for the officer to leave, planning to hide the few expensive objects laying carelessly in her apartment as soon as possible. Obviously she had gotten too sloppy and led a trail back to her. She would have to lay low for a while and get rid of any evidence she had.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
Seven
and more

For a moment, Shremer was stunned. Ok, so obviously, he was mistaken. She wouldn't admit so easily...
Yet he liked those situations, he felt more and more excited. Shremer was made for using violence, he was unable to deal without it, in all his relations.
Of course he had no warrant, they already had the proof, what they wanted to know was if somebody was on top, ordering her to steal, and he would not waste another week to know it. It's a common fact, you better ask the suspect when he or she had no time to think about a 'B' plan. So he had to find something else, to get into her house and question her, and she will tell everything, wether she likes it or not.

He stopped smiling and stepped forward, so close from Nikki his face was almost touching hers. He could feel her perfume, almost feel her tender skin. He wished he could strip her and take her right now on the door, but he could not do it outside, he would have to wait some more, invent something that would not scare her too much to let him in.
Taking a threatening look, he shouted: "Who do you think you are you little s...! I'm not asking your permission to ask you questions, it's an order. So now,..."
Suddenly, he reached for her bag, snatching it from her, looked into it and took out the pack of gum. "Listen, I don't care about you stealing a fucking pack of gum, but if you don't want to cooperate, I will, I will arrest you right in this street and everything. I'm here because your neighbours complained about your house being loud at night sometimes, that's all. So either you let me in, and I promise I won't search your house for other pack of gums, or I take you right to the station, what's your choice ?"
Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
MinaPi
Privileged Member

Oh no he didn't...But of course he did. She stared at the officer as he inched closer to her, taking a step back instinctively. He held her purse in his hands and rifled through her purse, finding the pack of gum and a few other bags of candy she had swiped from the convenience store. He waved the candy in the air as he threatened to arrest her for it or let him into her apartment. He obviously had no warrant and it would be much better for him to arrest her for a pack of gum than it would be for him to go inside and see what she had laying around.

Still, it couldn't hurt to have some eye witnesses. If she had to go, it would be kicking and screaming. She craned her neck around to stare at the street, noticing a few pedestrians. Inhaling, she screamed as loud as she could, "HELP! POLICE BRUTALITY! SOMEONE HELP!"
Old 07-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #9
Seven
and more

He wasn't expecting she would react like that at all. A bit confused, he looked at the few pedestrians staring at them and gave them a "she's crazy" look. He knew too well people to know they would not do anything to help her. Sometimes, people die in the middle of a crowd and nobody does something. But what was important was for him to look confident, and act as she was indeed the dangerous criminal.

A bit upset she was reacting that way, he pulled out handcuffs and managed to handcuff her hands being her back, while she was fighting and screaming, but he was way stronger. Holding her firmly, he took her keys from her hand and opened the door.
"You want to play it rough? Ok, we'll see if you're still so brave once inside!"
He gave a look at the pedestrians in the street, no one looked suspicious. "Ok, let's have fun!", he thought.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:31 AM   #10
MinaPi
Privileged Member

Still screaming, Nikki was taken off guard as Shremer grabbed a wrist and twisted her around, locking a handcuff in place. By the time she realized what was going on, he was already wrestling her other hand into the cuff, despite yanking away from him and trying to scoot away. He was simply bigger and had the advantage of both surprise and a good angle.

Angrily, she gave her wrists a tug, only to be rewarded with a wrenching pain in her shoulders as she overexerted herself. "What the fuck?!" She demanded angrily. "Let me out of these!"

She looked around at the pedestrians who didn't seem to care about her well being and screamed louder, "HELP! HELP! RAPE! SOMEONE HELP ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

He found her keys after rifling through her purse for a few moments and soon had fit the key into the lock and turned the key. A good shove later and she passed the threshold to her door, and out of sight from the outside world.

"Oh no you don't!" Nikki warned the officer as he took a last glance out into the street and walked inside her apartment. "Once I'm out of here, I'm going to tell your boss exactly what you did, and I'm filing a complaint against you and finding an attorney from the ACLU. This is illegal, you can't just barge in and handcuff people like this!"

She was so indignant at her treatment that she was shaking, her anger overcoming the sensible fear she would normally be feeling. The world was a predictable place, easy to manipulate. She didn't know what to do when people didn't follow the rules, and Shremer didn't appear to be someone who liked to follow rules.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:05 AM   #11
Seven
and more

Shremer felt highly relieved when he finally managed to close the door. Angry, he slapped Nikki hard in her face. "I'll teach you how to behave, you crazy bitch screaming in the street! Rape and kill you, is it really what you want?", he added with a crafty smile.
He locked the door hand put the key safely in his pocket, so she would not escape so easily.

Still holding her by her handcuffs, he took a look at the apartment, to notice almost immediately many items on the corridor and on the living room floor that were reported stolen for a few moment.

"So, that's why you called your home 'very messy'... I understand. Not that I would have disliked panties on the floor as well. But you know, with all that you've got here, I could easily kill you, my 'boss', as you say, would not care a little. We do fight little criminals cunts like you, no matters if there's any small 'incident' during the arrest. Now as you can guess, I'm not really here because of neighbours problem, but we're gonna have a little conversation together, and YOU WILL tell me who you're working for, OK?"

And with a slap of her tight little ass, he led her into her living room, took a chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the room, then forced her to sit down. Leaning over her, his face close to her, so he could almost touch her lips, he added with a smile: "So, now I'm listening to you. What do you have to say?"
Old 07-31-2008, 10:42 PM   #12
MinaPi
Privileged Member

The thought that the police officer could do something so corrupt stopped her struggles long enough for him to pull her into her apartment. Would he really rape and kill her and get away with it? She had heard about corrupt police men, and for a moment she didn't doubt that he could get away with anything that he wanted to. After all, there were no witnesses, no newscast accusing the local precinct of wrong doing.

Nikki gritted her teeth as he slapped her across the face, sending her head spinning towards the other side. As she was still reeling, he dragged her by her cuffed arms, which strained the muscles at her shoulders and sent sharp pains running up her arms. She whimpered softly as she was forced to go along with him or rip her arms out of their sockets, eying the key that slipped into his pocket.

He looked around her living room, quickly noticing the stolen goods from her escapades in the past few months. She winced slightly seeing a $50,000 Hermes Birkin crocodile bag laying carelessly on the couch. It was bright orange and stood out against the muted decor of her own apartment. Another quick survey around the room revealed other designer merchandise and art, stolen from all across the city.

Shremer saw everything of course. The bastard kept on mentioning her panties every chance he could. She didn't feel safe as she saw the lustful look on his face as he stared at her. He forced her to sit in a chair and leaned in really close to her, demanding answers.

She was scared, but still angry about losing her rights to this man. Her muscles tensed as she anticipated his response to her next move, knowing that it wasn't going to be pleasant, but it was worth a shot.

Inhaling...she licked her lips and whispered, "Do you want to hear what I have to say?" Tightening up her body and drawing up her legs, she continued..."What I have to say is...I PLEAD THE FIFTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

As she suddenly screamed into his face, her legs drew up and kicked at his crotch, his bent over position helping to draw her aim. After connecting, she saw his body move back, but wasn't sure if she had actually hit her mark or just pushed him out of her way. Either way, she wasn't sticking around long enough to find out.

Using the momentum from her kick, she swung to her feet and ran frantically towards the laundry room, and back door. She turned around and desperately tried to open the doorknob with her handcuffed hands behind her back. She couldn't see what she was doing and her reach wasn't very good. The doorknob jiggled as she bent her body forward to bring her hands up, her fingers frantically twisting at the lock. She just had to get out before the officer found her!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #13
Seven
and more

Shremer felt something was wrong as Nikki said "Do you want to hear what I have to say?". His instinct was telling him to back off, but right now he could have a glimpse of her bra under her shirt and had his eyes staring at her chest, not noticing she was drawing her legs.

Then suddenly, she screamed into his face, and while he was still surprised by her reaction he felt her foot crushing his balls, then a dreadful pain filling his body. Instinctively he stepped back, unable to utter a sound. She pushed him as she run past him, but was so in shock he could not stop her. She had managed to surprise him twice already. "What a dumbass I am!", he thought. After 13 years as a cop, he had brought down big criminals, people twice his weight, yet it was always trickier with cute, innocent looking young women, with who he stopped thinking with his head and muscles. And Nikki was a really hot young woman, looking so innocent...

But he had not time to think about the way she fooled him. Trying to ignore the pain, he ran towards where he had heard her going, feeling his balls aching with each step. Where did she go? He heard a noise, followed it and finally, there she was, trying to open a back door. Hopefully, with her hands still handcuffed, she had not managed to open the door yet.

Furious, he jumped on her, pinning her to the floor, and slapped her face once again, but harder this time. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BITCH?!" Lucky for him, she had had more problems finding the doorknob with her hands than his crotch with her foot. Leaning on her, he tried to control her, but she was fighting vigorously, so he punched hard in her belly with his fist. "So now YOU can feel the pain", he said, a smile back on his face while she was gasping from pain. "So now you're gonna tell me who you're working for, or you will pay the high price for what you've just done!".
And just to prove he wasn't joking, he started fondling her firm breasts through her shirt, then moved a hand down to reach for her skirt...
Old 08-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #14
MinaPi
Privileged Member

Her jittery nerves did nothing to help her frantic attempts at the doorknob, her fingers slipping over the lock, too nervous to grip tightly. In her haste, she didn't see him coming at her and she landed on the ground with a woosh of breath knocked out of her as he pinned her onto the floor.

Frantic to get away from him, she kicked out, trying to wiggle herself away from him. The terror she was feeling ballooned as he started slapping her across the face. Each slap caused her head to jerk sharply to the side, bringing little white stars into her vision. Before she could catch her breath, his fist was driving into her stomach, causing her to gasp for pain.

She started to cry now, fat panicky tears rolling down her cheeks as her body instinctively curled into itself for protection. The blow felt like it had pushed her insides out of her throat and she could only gasp like a fish without water as she tried to calm herself down.

His hands started to paw at her breasts, fondling them crudely as he interrogated her. The action infuriated her and she twisted her curvaceous body away from him. He stopped for a moment, only to reach for her skirt, her eyes widening as she felt the heat of his hand traveling up her thigh and under her skirt.

"No! No! Stop that!" She cried in desperation, "I'll tell you what you want..." She would say anything to keep the lecherous detective away from her body. Perhaps she could distract him long enough for another attempt to escape...
Old 08-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
Seven
and more

His fingers were now running under her skirt, his hand rubbing her thigh, starting from her knee and slowly traveling up her leg. The firmness of her breasts, the feeling of her soft skin had already made him hard, so he rubbed his cock on her legs, smiling as he read the fear in her eyes, her tears exciting him even more.

"Good girl", he said when Nikki promised she was going to speak. "But after what you've done, you better tell me the truth. And I won't stop before you answered my questions: "Who are you working for and for how long have you been stealing?".
Still rubbing her legs with a hand, he turned around to grab her ass cheek and squeezed her tight ass firmly.

She seemed to hesitate, so with his free hand he started exploring her chest again, moving slowly over her shirt, then suddenly, he stopped and violently teared it open, exposing a pretty black bra covering her breasts.
"Take you time to answer my questions", he said, "I can stay all night long".

Last edited by Seven; 08-11-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #16
MinaPi
Privileged Member

She was trembling in fear. Never had she been in such a situation before. She had always thought the police as incompetent, law abiding individuals, and that one would violate her rights in such a way was beyond her comprehension. What could she do if he wasn't playing by the rules?

His hand was callously groping at her body now, and she cringed as he gave her breast a firm squeeze and felt the soft smooth skin of her mounds. He was grinding into her legs as he felt her, the look on his face sending piercing alarm to her core. She could feel the hardness of his cock through his pants and it made her uncomfortable and she tried to wiggle away.

He wasn't having any of that, and he repositioned himself to stroke her legs and grab at her ass. She yelped her indignation and almost missed his question. It was hard to concentrate with his hands freely roaming her body, stealing a quick squeeze here and there.

He seemed to be enjoying the little game he was playing as he spoke in a teasing voice, tearing open the front of her shirt to her dismay. She tried to cover up her breasts after seeing his greedy gaze on her exposed flesh, her breasts supported by a lacy black bra that pushed up at the heaving mounds, as she panted for calming breaths.

"Stop that!" She protested, "I can't pay attention when you're pawing at me like that." Despite her fear, he was annoying her with his tactics. "I'll tell you what I want, just leave me alone for a bit..."
Old 08-21-2008, 02:42 AM   #17
Seven
and more

"Well you'll have to get used to it, I won't stop until you tell me what you know, and quick! Or the next rest you'll get will be when you feel my warm cum inside your pussy..." he said, and he had an evil laugh. She would not fool him this time, he had been inattentive once, and his balls were still remembering it. She was obviously trying to save some time, but he was not going to give her any.

It was hard for him to focus on something else than her breasts right now. He was groping them through her bra with his both hands now, hurting her, but he didn't care anymore. He had already crossed the line, and was ready to go through the end with her. In fact, he could not really think with his head right now.

"Well, if you still want to think about your answer, take your time." He stopped groping at her body, reached for his zipper and released his cock, hard as can be. "I know you want it inside your pussy, bitch", he said. Yet he was not satisfied with her position. He could not run after her like that if she tried to escape once more, so he had to handcuff her at something. He spotted a shelf that would do, so he reached for the key in his jeans. "Try a single move, and you'll be sorry, I promise" he said, as he took her by the arms, forcing her to stand up, and reached for the handcuffs lock.