Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
hammerschaft

hammerschaft has initial reputation
Default Walk on the Beach

It's a nice sunny day and I decide to go for a walk on the beach. Since it's the middle of the week the place is deserted and I've got it all to myself. Taking my time, I enjoy the nice breeze.

After a half a mile or so I notice a figure up ahead, not far from the shore. As I get closer I see it's a woman in a bikini sunning herself on a beach towel. Curious about her, I stop and watch. But she's laying face down and I can only see her hair, her back and the pleasant swell of her ass.

After a few minutes, she turns over on her back and now I can see more. Feeling devious I creep up to hill a few hundred feet away and peer over the top. Fortunately, I brought my binoculars and use them to get a good look. I can't see much of her face but my eyes are glued to the swell of her boobs. I can even see under her bikini top a bit, but I can't quite see her nipples. I lay there watching her tits rise and fall as she breathes and feeling a pleasurable tingle in my balls as I watch her. I wish she would take her top off.

Last edited by hammerschaft; 10-12-2007 at 09:56 PM.
hammerschaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

I'm sleeping on the beach for god knows how long until I realize it must be getting dark out. I yawn a little and open my eyes but it's too nice out to leave and I had been wrong about the sun, it was still up in the sky. I look around and don't notice anyone around, or the quick movement as the man beside me hides, and decide that i don't want any tan lines. In a brief moment of self indulgence I take off my bikini top and re-close my eyes.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote