Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2007, 03:38 PM   #21
so many secrets

Default thanks for all these scenes

Thanx to all who posted the scenes from Joy.

I, too, enjoy the scenes where the woman "gives in" at some point--I guess I just love the idea of being conquered by a cock. Yum.

And Davidman you are right about "Casualties of War"--great movie, but very upsetting and depressing. Not a turn-on at all.

--sms
Old 06-22-2007, 12:35 AM   #22
hammerschaft

hammerschaft has initial reputation
Default Dance With the Devil

Hot scene - good quality. 20M - 2:08

http://rapidshare.com/files/34893746...mee_Graham.avi

Adding this one back to the thread.
hammerschaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:42 AM   #23
hammerschaft

Default Pretty Peaches

Can't refuse first aid to a lady. Especially when she's pretty and passed-out!

http://rapidshare.com/files/45292517..._JeepCrash.avi

98 Mb - 8:37 - 720 x 480

"Think we oughta loosen her clothing??"

Last edited by hammerschaft; 08-18-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #24
hammerschaft

Default The Candy Snatchers

You'll love this if you like school girls in uniform!!

They kidnapped her but her daddy won't pay up. What to do...

http://rapidshare.com/files/40315814..._Snatchers.avi

22.8 MB - 2:07 - 720 x 480

Last edited by hammerschaft; 07-01-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #25
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation
Arrow

hammerschaft! Wow!

That that is the movie I saw. But listen up there is another CALM DOWN rape in that same movie "The Candy Snatchers" . The 2 man One woman Kidnap team!...One of the guys ends up raping his bad girl companion. She trys to boss him while wearing pants and acting tough like a man....the next then you know she is being put on the table "Nude" in a sitting position slapping down hard on his shoulders to no effect.....and then when he makes the motions of moving in cock in and out of her......She stops! and get this orgasmic look on face......He knows he cock is in full control of her....it took the fight right our of her.

I would be forever greatful if you could post that scene hammerschaft . Sorry for being late on this thread.

Sincerely Davidman!
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #26
hammerschaft

Default The Candy Snatchers - Bathroom Rape

Davidman:

I happen to have the scene you're looking for.

http://rapidshare.com/files/44457359...-_Bathroom.avi

"We haven't had much of chance to get aquainted..."

40.1MB - 3:31 - 720 x 480

hammershaft
Old 07-27-2007, 12:50 AM   #27
hammerschaft

Default Pretty Peaches - Improved!!!

(moved above)

Last edited by hammerschaft; 08-06-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:15 AM   #28
hammerschaft

Default Emanuelle And The Last Cannibals: Virgin Sacrifice

Here's a few scenes from deep in the Amazon. The cannibals capture the missionary's daughter and prepare to offer her as a sacrifice.

But they gotta get her pregnant first!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/46849732..._Sacrifice.avi

39.1 MB - 5:01 - 576 x 320
Old 08-04-2007, 04:26 PM   #29
Davidman

A million thanks! hammerschaft. Thanks for posting that ...I can hardly wait to see it! I am so glad you and I both like those scenes where the woman rape victim "calms down" or "gives in" to the rape in the end.....Those pictures look like she is a ashamed she got rape...and it felt so good!
I will have to down load it tommorow and watch it..then watch all that you posted, what it and watch them all that you posted....It will make a great list..which i will post here and update.

Thanks Again!
Old 08-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #30
hammerschaft

Glad you liked them, Davidman!

The cannibal scene is one of my favorites. She lays there passively with her legs spread while members of the tribe take their turn. Makes me stiff just thinking about it.

I'll be glad to post any more that I have. BTW, you might like the interrogation scene from The Abductors I posted on the Huge and Rarest thread.

hammerschaft
Old 08-05-2007, 12:19 PM   #31
Davidman

Hi hammerschaft. Thanks for sharring that intimate thought on getting the hard-on on the canibal scene. I usually have to separate my fantasies of killiing women....with the fantasy of raping them. Still I wanted to see your canabal scene, but after downloading the Jeep scene of 100 megs, The system told me I have to wait 204 minutes! to Download the Canabal scene. Well I don't have the time today!

Also thanks for the recomendation of the Abductors /interogation scene. Thank is one of my favorite senarios to put women in. They have information...so instead of torturing them, you try to rape it out them! I take it she seems to be giving into the rape scene.

Thanks David

Last edited by Davidman; 08-05-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #32
hammerschaft

The rule of thumb on RS seems to be you have to wait 2 minutes for every 1MB of download. One strategy that helps is to download smaller files while you're online and download the big ones while you're away from the computer or overnight. Of course, it's not the actual download time but the wait time that makes all the difference.

BTW, you're right about the interrogation scene. Before long she's begging for relief from her built up "tensions".

hammerschaft
Old 08-06-2007, 12:51 AM   #33
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Davidman,

Try turning off your internet connection, then turn it back on and log back in.
I have found that this tricks the site into thinking you are a different person and lets you download.

I found that this also worked to get me off my "special" meds. Now that I am a different person I don't have to take then anymore.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #34
Davidman

Wendel thanks for the tip. I can do it right now because I am on a office computer. But you gave me great idea! When the place in not crowded like it now..I can slip to another computer and log on! At home I can follow that tip.

hello hammerschaft I am sorry...the abductors did not really do it for me. I guess I am looking more for a straight struggle, to rape, to calming down, all in one scene. Dont worry you still have the sexiest one of them all so far..."DANCE with the Devil" I still have to see you Canabal scene and the Jeep scene. I am in a rush again. Can do it at home because download is too slow.

Another couple of title just for the record are.

"Smoker" (XXX 1970's) Ron Jeremy and his pal kid nap this sexy blonde because she has accidently picked up a dildo that has a bomb in it. They want it for kill someone else. They capture here and tied he up in the standing position in a doorway. One guy enters her pussy and the other entered her ass. She moan and groans durring the session. They tried to rape in out of her. Very sexy and erotic XXX rape.

"Bamboo House of Dolls" A brutal women in prison film made in China but has US dubbed version. The Female Chinese Warden of the prison has one of the few White girl prisioner brough to her quaters. She put on a strap on dildo and there is stuggle and she gets into the White girl...and the after all of that yelling.....the White girl calms downs and starts some pleasure moans she can control.

Sincerely Davidman