Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2016, 05:53 PM   #21
trevrep

trevrep has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
One of my favourite fantasies of my wife being raped is for her to drugged and unconscious as she abused, raped and violated all while her rapist/rapists also take naked pictures of her, I like this fantasy even more if it was people she knew that had drugged her and raped her then when she saw them again she would have no idea they had seen her naked and had raped her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peepsatwives View Post
I really really like the sound of that I want her to see them later & not know what all they did to her
Wow yes, i'd like them to be acquaintances of ours and bump into her out shopping. They chat her up a bit and she had NO idea their bare cocks has been up in her pussy, ass and mouth. While talking to her, their cocks get hard from the memories of how good of a fuck she was.
trevrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:31 PM   #22
Remoteman1968

Remoteman1968 has initial reputation

Removed

Last edited by Remoteman1968; 08-20-2016 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Deleted as against rules
Remoteman1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 03:19 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm going to issue a warning here to you both Remoteman1968 and grants70! Do not discuss real life rape and sexual abuse as it is against the rules of RB. Please read the rules http://www.rapeboard.com/faq.php and follow them!
Old 12-06-2016, 02:03 PM   #24
Hotfire

Hotfire Level 1 (100+)Hotfire Level 1 (100+)

I actually have a deep hidden fantasy of masking myself and when I am supposed to be away on a trip, breaking in and raping my fantasy wife (and not my real life wife who I love in real live and would never want to hurt).

Since I know her every fear and terror, my rape and abuse of her would inflict a horror beyond any other possible similar situation.

I'd cover her head with a leather hood since I know she is terrified of the dark.

Knowing how sensitive she is to pain, I'd inflict ever increasing levels of pain to force her to do things she resists. Of course, each time the degradation and self torture would increase as well.

Knowing how private she is, I'd record everything I do to her and play it back so she can hear it and threaten to publish it on the internet and send copies to everyone in her address book.

I should write a story...
Hotfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:02 PM   #25
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wife Rape

I my fantasy , it's the wife of a man I know, work with and hate.

I don't mind drugging her to take a little of the fight out of her;
But I want her awake and squirming and feeling every moment as I
take my pleasure from her.

I'd tear her clothes away, literally ripping them to shreds, videoing
the whole thing, both for my later pleasure and her later blackmail.
I'd grope and lick every inch of her body
I'd force her to take it between her tits, in her mouth, up her ass
and in her pussy.

Then, as a final parting gift, I'd blow a few loads of my cum deep
inside her pussy, hoping to plant my seed inside her.

I'd order her to tell no one about the rape, or the whole internet
sees the video, then sit back and watch as her asshole husband
raises my child never knowing it's not his kid.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote