Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)
Default Irish Farmgirl;; OPEN

Setting: The year is 1641 in Ireland during a rebellion. (Info about that can be found here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Rebellion_of_1641
but the knowledge isn’t really required.) The actual setting is a rural farm a few miles away from a small town.

Plot: Kathleen is the oldest daughter of a farmer who is currently away participating in the rebellion. A deserter of one of the armies is riding by on his way back to his home when he sees her, rapes her, and then decides to take her with him.

Description of Kathleen: curly red hair, blue eyes, 5’2”, 115 lbs.

Extra Notes: PM me with any questions or just to plot ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------

Kathleen raised herself up on her tiptoes to grasp a particularly high apple before yanking it out of the tree and placing it with the rest of the fruit she had collected in the makeshift basket she had made out of her skirt. It was early morning and the rest of the household was either asleep or inside the house stirring up the fire and starting breakfast. But to surprise everyone, she had decided to gather some of the apples that had just ripened to go along with their normally boring meal. She continued to repeat the annoying pattern of reaching and plucking until she was satisfied she had enough and began the long walk back to the house, her eyes looking down at the apples nestled into the fold of cloth she held up.
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i had desserted the army, for i hated fighting and was home sick and i couldn't have my fun with women. as i rode by a farm house i thought 'what the heck might find some food and other fun things to do' then i say a women who was carrying some apples. i called out to her and said as i rode up "hey im with the army and i need some food. can you spare some food and a room for a soldier."
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
pain=pleasure

My ears heard the approaching sounds of a horse, and I turned to look at the man as he spoke. A soldier ? They all wanted the same things, free food and whatever else they wanted. And of course, they got away with this because they were part of the army. My eyes narrowed and I glared at him openly.
"We don't have any room or food to spare." The tone I used was icy at best and I turned around abruptly and continued towards the house.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

i got down and tackle you to the ground, dagger drawn and said "isaid im with the army that means you do what i say. no if ands or buts about it got that?." i growled.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
pain=pleasure

I felt you crash into my back, knocking me to the ground. The dagger was cold against my skin and my struggling quickly stopped. I didn't want to accidentally slit my own throat.
"Get off of me, you bastard," I growled, feeling pitifully small beneath your large frame. I ignored your threats and did my best not to let my fear show in my voice. "I don't care what you're in, GET OFF !"
Old 03-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

too bad cuz i want to be in you now. i start ripping your dress off. exposeing your naked body. i then i stood you up and droped my pant and forced your mouth to my dick.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
pain=pleasure

Your words scare me as I realize you're after more than food and a bed. I gasped as you started tearing at my dress, wriggling around in your grip in an attempt to get away. But you're stronger and the fabric rips easily. I try to cover my body with the shreds of the dress and my hands even as I begin to scream with fear and panic. I felt you jerk me to my feet and I stumbled around shakily, my knees knocking against each other in fear. I gasped as you dropped your pants and felt my face turn red with embarrassment. It was the first time I had seen a man like that. You shoved your cock against my mouth and I turned my head, making it rub against the side of my face. I whimpered and tried to push you away.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

"suck it or i cut your throat or i can always use your family for my amusment." i press the blade into the back of your neck and said "are we going to play nice or not?"
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
pain=pleasure

The thought of you coming near my family has me turning my head to find your cock with my mouth. I feel the blade again, this time on the back of my neck, and it makes me flinch as I put my mouth around your erection and begin to suck like instructed. I'm clumsy and uncertain of what I'm supposed to be doing, I leave just your head in my mouth while I continue to obediently suck, my hands braced against your thighs.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

"good girl. now then lets make it interesting." then i force more of my cock in and out of your mouth after awhile i cum in your mouth and force you to swallow it, then i said "get on all fours im going to take your virginity like a dog."
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #11
pain=pleasure

I winced as you forced yourself in and out of my mouth, going much deeper into it than was comfortable. This made me gag once or twice, but I managed not to be sick. You came and I choked on your cum, trying to spit it out, but you made me swallow it. The tears started to run down my face when you told me to get on all fours and I began to beg in a cracked voice.
"Please don't make me...."
Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

i slap you and said "did you not hear me? i said get on all fours!" i take away what remains of your dress and push you on all fours then i insert my dick until i can feel your virgin wall at my tip the i garp your breasts and then trust with all my might. ignoring you pleas and used you for my pleasure.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #13
pain=pleasure

I gasped as you slapped me, feeling the blood rush the hit area while my head turned from the force of the blow. You yanked the tattered shreds of the dress from my hands easily and knocked me onto all fours. It seems it would have been easier just to do what you asked. I felt your cock against me and I began to shake with fear, the tears falling down my cheeks more rapidly. You ease into me and I bite my lip, knowing what's going to happen as soon as you meet resistance. Sure enough, when my tightness slows you down, you grab hold of my breast and slam into me. I scream with pain as my previously untouched sheath is invaded, not on my wedding night like I had always expected, but out in an orchard by a stranger with a knife while I'm dry and unready.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #14
darkness
Privileged Member

i fuck you for what seemed like forever when i fially cum inside you. i wisper in your ear "i like you so much i think we will see your family."
OOC: (hey whats up? i just had an idea for this story but it might not be allowed on here its where i rape her whole family if you don't want too ill change this post. thanks)
Old 03-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
pain=pleasure

Over time the pain caused by each of your thrusts blurred together and I just closed my eyes and cried silently, not making any noise after the single scream I gave when you first entered me. Finally, after what felt like a lifetime, I felt you shudder inside of me and then felt your hot seed spurt into me. This only made my tears fall faster. When you mentioned the rest of my family, I openly sobbed.
"No, don't go near them, please. Do what you want to me, just don't hurt them."

[OOC: Sounds fine to me]
Old 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
darkness
Privileged Member

i laughed "hurt them hardly but im not greedy like you are i just want some fun with them." i made you stand up and forced you to my horse i used some rope and tied your hands togeather the i lead both of you to your house.
ooc: we might have to do on pm cuz you said she was the oldest and i might want to have fun with them too.)
Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
pain=pleasure

I groaned as I stood, feeling the soreness between my legs as you lifted me onto the horse and tied me. I continued to plead and plead even as you took me up to the house.

(OOC : Yeah, you want to just skip the house part in the thread and do that in PM ? If so, just PM me what would be the next thing to happen, and skip to where they're leaving the house in the thread)