Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

I did not know that it makes a butt look any nicer. Interesting!

Another thought - I like the sound they make on wood. It also lets you know that the wearer exists, too!
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #22
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
Why are high heels considered so sexy? Is it just because they're uncomfortable and guys get off on that? I can't stand those shoes, which is kind of like a pun. The sandal thread made me think about it. High heels are very effective as weapons, in my experience.

Like, did you actually rape before or other way around? What was this experience??? Do tell.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #23
Ace_McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Because they look great on a woman with great legs.

That's some unusual reasoning ... why would something be sexy because wearing it is uncomfortable?
A jockstrap is uncomfortable to wear as well I suppose, yet I wouldn't consider it to be sexy ...
It's the looks, not the feeling.
Sometimes. When we're talking about people in general, then yeah. But, some people do get off of uncomfortable wear, ie Japanese rope bondage. So, it really depends.
BUT, I do agree that even in cases of where the feeling does matter, you still have looks to consider and usually take higher precedence. Like, maybe your jockstrap example. Maybe it's gross to most who are into guys.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:30 AM   #24
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, they make a woman's legs and butt look great, but it's more too. It's about the way she carries herself. Women in high heels have confidence.

My Grandmother always told me that a lady wasn't dressed until she put on her high heels. I don't feel dressed if I'm not wearing heels. I feel empowered when I have them on. I feel sexy.

I read once that high heels was a nonverbal sign of surrender
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:59 AM   #25
nekonoire

I dunno about empowered. I was scared I'd fall over and crash/make a fool of myself until this year, and I've been wearing them pretty regularly (dancing, even) for over four. I've "learned" them and *now* I can run, and move without my hips going every which-way, I'm far more comfortable. Non-verbal sign of surrender I can definitely understand.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:18 AM   #26
F27inSxyHiHeels

F27inSxyHiHeels has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to F27inSxyHiHeels
Default Sara in High Heels

Two of my favorite pairs...What do you think?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g.../IMG_13014.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...ls/7170013.jpg
F27inSxyHiHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #27
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Yes, they make a woman's legs and butt look great, but it's more too. It's about the way she carries herself. Women in high heels have confidence.

My Grandmother always told me that a lady wasn't dressed until she put on her high heels. I don't feel dressed if I'm not wearing heels. I feel empowered when I have them on. I feel sexy.

Both concepts put forth here (confidence and submission) are dead on, IMHO. It may seem odd to some but submission and confidence have a funny way of going hand-in-hand in my experience.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:01 AM   #28
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huni_Heart View Post
Wearing heels is like walking around on your tippy-toes, which are supposed to make your legs look nicer by flexing the muscles?

Sure, you CAN run in high heels... but it's bloody hard!!! The surface area you haveto work with is rediculous.
Not so. The most correct way to run is on your toes, in which the heel (of the foot) never touches the ground.

At least that's how I was thought in PE
Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #29
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow CP! That was a surprise.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #30
Ace_McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekonoire View Post
I dunno about empowered. I was scared I'd fall over and crash/make a fool of myself until this year, and I've been wearing them pretty regularly (dancing, even) for over four. I've "learned" them and *now* I can run, and move without my hips going every which-way, I'm far more comfortable. Non-verbal sign of surrender I can definitely understand.
If that's the case why does the dominatrix always wear high heels? Usually if it's a fantasy of a woman being dominated she's bare-footed. But, it seems when it's the woman doing the dominating then she always has on stiletto heels.

I think Jasmine is right about women having confidence. It helps amplify their physical appearance so it boosts their self-esteem in public.

Men have their own confidence boosters too. Stereotypically, it's things like cars and weapons other kinds of "toys" that make them feel empowered. Simply because those things amplify their strength and it makes them feel more capable of being the protector.

The only way someone could interpret high-heels as being a non-verbal sign of surrender is if they're bitching about gender roles in society. What those saggy-tit, amazonian dykes (no offense) don't realize that men and women are biologically different.

If high heels and bras and make-up are all signs of "surrender" then with that same line of logic, all men who value certain kinds of possessions such as cars and guns are surrendering to women in the sense that they are obligated to take the antiquated role of being a cave-man warrior protecting his cave-wench from a saber-tooth cat.

However, most men want their toys and most women want their tools of manipulation. Sure, men can be physically dominating but at least women have men by their balls - metaphorically speaking - because without women most straight men's balls would explode.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #31
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Wow CP! That was a surprise.
Hi there Ego
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #32
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Like a lot of people have said above, I like that look of vunerability mixed with confidence when women wear high heels. Still, I preferred open-toed sandals with lots of straps to just regular pumps and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F27inSxyHiHeels View Post

You should post more pics of you wearing wedges and the like, too.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #33
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
Originally Posted by F27inSxyHiHeels View Post
I like both of them, but the black ones are better

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #34
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

i love the idea of a raping a sexy lady in a shot skit suit, wearing sheer pantyhose, and HIGH stilettos. I love to watch her struggle to walk on different surfaces such as cobblestones, concrete, grass, dirt, etc. It makes her sooo vunerable. She can't run at all, and if see tries, she will fall down making it even easier for me to rape her. And i'd hike her skirt up and rip her sexy sheer pantyhose, and rape her with her high heels on. what a sexy image.
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #35
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

They call attention to our figure and add to our femininity. Ever try to walk wearing high heels WITHOUT that added wiggle? Can't be done.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:25 AM   #36
nekonoire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_McGuire View Post
If that's the case why does the dominatrix always wear high heels?

I think Jasmine is right about women having confidence. It helps amplify their physical appearance so it boosts their self-esteem in public.

The only way someone could interpret high-heels as being a non-verbal sign of surrender is if they're bitching about gender roles in society. What those saggy-tit, amazonian dykes (no offense) don't realize that men and women are biologically different.

If high heels and bras and make-up are all signs of "surrender" then with that same line of logic, all men who value certain kinds of possessions such as cars and guns are surrendering to women in the sense that they are obligated to take the antiquated role of being a cave-man warrior protecting his cave-wench from a saber-tooth cat
I see it more as a sign of surrender in the sense that I see one-armed gloves as such, not in the sense of make-up.
I can also see the 'confidence boost' aspect of it all, but that's not something I've ever identified with when in heels. I consider it sexy for a dominatrix to wear them as they are a potential weapon - further the added height adds to the dominance (camera angles show power and weakness by up and downward tilts on subjects)

And Sephy - I believe it can! It's difficult, but it can.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #37
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Not so. The most correct way to run is on your toes, in which the heel (of the foot) never touches the ground.

At least that's how I was thought in PE
But the way you walk in heels is heel, toe, heel, toe.

I run like that too... but only in heels for some strange reason.

Plus, that "wiggle" is one of the best things about wearing heels.

It's so sexy IMO.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #38
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've done some research into this and I think I've made a breakthrough! Here is a woman who believes when she puts on her red heels it gives her power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aBSh2-O5I

But then, here she is demonstrating her intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBGsp7suFc
Old 04-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #39
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I've done some research into this and I think I've made a breakthrough! Here is a woman who believes when she puts on her red heels it gives her power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aBSh2-O5I

But then, here she is demonstrating her intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBGsp7suFc
that girl is some kinda smart... "I thought Europe WAS a country?" She must have skipped the whole "knowledge is power" mantra in school and gone straight to the shoes. At least she managed to guess a European country. Who doesn't know Budapest isn't the capital of France, it's the capital of England DUH.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #40
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are different kins of high heels

1 :

http://internetservices.readingeagle.com/blog/cities/high%20heels.jpg

2 :

http://www.twelvetwelve.com/img/plat...98f-ran301.jpg

This first kind is boring and is a complete lack of creativity plus it makes me feel sorry for the woman because it is fragile and could break and make the woman end up with her butt on the pavement.

The second kind is simply magnificent ans is exploring new dimensions of mixing feminine/masculine style.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote