Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #121
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

So very true Lil Mac.
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #122
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm involved in an on-going IM - RP with a nice lady I met on this great board, although she's more active elsewhere. Our "story line" involves an extended home invasion. My character has brought in a number of bags with clothing he likes (dresses, gowns, etc). She is forced to wear them to please the intruder--or else.

We found that we are both extremely turned on by the extravagent preparations--making her shower, set her hair, choose the "right" lingerie, put on the dress, etc. It's all a lot of fun--and intensely arousing!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #123
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I'm involved in an on-going IM - RP with a nice lady I met on this great board, although she's more active elsewhere. Our "story line" involves an extended home invasion. My character has brought in a number of bags with clothing he likes (dresses, gowns, etc). She is forced to wear them to please the intruder--or else.

We found that we are both extremely turned on by the extravagent preparations--making her shower, set her hair, choose the "right" lingerie, put on the dress, etc. It's all a lot of fun--and intensely arousing!
Yes that sounds highly erotic and a lot of fun!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #124
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll share one specific, since the other party is not likely to be recognized.

The intruder (my character) makes her shower, wash her hair, and put on some makeup and perfume. She is alone in her bathroom, and when she comes out of the shower her morning clothes are set out for her: a blue-check gingham shirtwaist dress (full-skirt, blouse-top which buttons to a belted waist), a slightly puffy nylon petticoat, and a matching set of satin bra and panties. The bra is a front-hook.

My RP partner mentioned that the following scenario was especially exciting: Forcing her against a wall, and fondling her breasts through the dress top and bra. Then unbuttoning the dress, down to the waist, and fondling, then groping and mauling her beasts inside the dress through the bra cups. And finally, the intruder separates the bra at the front, and gains access to her tits....

She is then made to sit on the bed, feet on the floor, and pushed backwards over the edge of it, with her dress spread to her sides. After the intruder lies on her and enjoys the feel of her bowed backwards, beneath him, it is time to start pushing up her dress and petticoat, exposing her matching satin panties.....
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote