Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Cutie

Cutie has initial reputation
Default Mother and Daughters (Raping the Modern Family)

The characters in this are based on the TV Show Modern Family, you don’t have to have watched the TV show to get this story, but if you look up some of the actresses you’ll have a better mental image. Claire (the Mother) is played by Julie Bowen, Haley (the cute bitchy daughter) is played by Sarah Hyland, Alex (the nerdy one with the huge boobs) is played by Ariel Winter.* Gloria (Claire’s sister in law) is played by the ever-sexy Sofia Vergara.

*Ariel Winter is 15, but in the show the character is older, she’s just come from senior prom, so for this story at least, Alex is 18.

“Holy shit who is that?”

The speaker, Danny, was a young blonde man about 22 years old, and he was whispering to his friend Sam, who was a well built man about 30 years old with an angry expression on his face.

“I’m not sure man, but have you seen her Mom?”

The targets of the ogling were in the cereal aisle, unaware of the watching men. The younger one was about 21 years old, with dark hair, huge brown eyes, and long slender legs. She was dressed in skinny jeans and a flowery tank top that showed off quite a bit of cleavage. The Mother was dressed more conservatively, with a blue button down shirt matching her blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Whatcha guys lookin at… holy fuck.” From behind Danny and Sam came two more men, both of them in their late 20’s or early 30’s. Carter was the one speaking, he was looking past the two subjects of attention at a younger girl holding a book in front of her face, who was probably about 18 years old, with glasses over her eyes and a modest pink shirt over her ample breasts.

Danny noticed Carter’s gaze, and he laughed. “Of course you’d want the barely legal nerdy virgin. Looks like each of us want someone different, except Phil, you’re always the odd one out.”

Phil, always the odd one out, hadn’t said anything yet. His plain looking face matched his lack of words. He merely replied.

“I’m watching someone else.”

The Mom and her two daughter’s in the cereal aisle walked toward the checkout line, still unaware of the targeted glances the 4 men were shooting their way. As they walked, another woman, this one a Latina with an enormous pair of tits shown off by a sexy green V-neck and a big booty walked in front of the men.

“That’s the one I’m watching,” said Phil simply.

Danny gave a low whistle. “I can see why! That bitch has got a body.”

To the surprise of the stalkers, the Latina joined the Mom and her two daughters in the checkout line.

Carter said quietly, “Now to follow the rape meat. Alright fellows, time to check out.” Laughing, the men got in line behind the 4 beautiful girls. They made sure to pay attention to everything the women were saying. After all, when there’s a beautiful woman present of course you pay attention, and when there’s 4 of them it’s hard to focus on anything else. The Mother was speaking,

“Haley, Alex, when we get home I want you to take out the trash throughout the house.”

Both girls were protesting but then the Latina woman stepped in to help.

“Your Mother is right, with your Father and Luke gone for the weekend, we girls have to do the chores, so we’ll all have to step up, right Claire?”

“Exactly Gloria”.

The men were each nudging each other. Every single one of them had noticed the key words there “gone for the weekend”. These girls were going to be all alone.

Later on in the parking lot, the four men each piled into Danny’s small grey sports car, and stayed on the heels of the car the women were driving in.

“Not so fast Danny!” said Carter angrily “if they see us following them we’ll lose our chance.

“Com’on man, I’m a pro, it’s not like we haven’t done this before.” The men had done this before, but that’s a different story. In fact the would-be rapists had no need to worry, as the women turned toward a 2-story house in a suburban neighborhood only about 3 blocks from the grocery store.

“Fuck this is perfect.” Said Sam excitedly. “These bitches will be fucked so hard they won’t know right from left.”

“Alright park the car back at the grocery store, we’ll walk back here so we can’t be tracked” said Carter authoritatively. Despite some grumbling, Danny turned back and did as he said. After parking the car, each man took a gun out of the trunk (like I said, there is another story here, they keep guns around for situations like this) and together they walked toward the house of the Modern Family, each of them ready for the fuck of a lifetime.

“Alright guys, let’s go fuck some bitches.” Said Carter, and he kicked open the front door.

The men burst in, guns drawn, drawing shrieks of horror from the girls inside. Gloria and Haley immediately began running towards the back door. Claire, who had been standing next to the door, was grabbed from behind by Sam, and pulled back against her attackers body. Sam pointed his gun to Claire’s head. She shut her eyes and started breathing heavily, fearing for her life.

“Don’t move, or I kill your Mommy” Sam said calmly. His words were directed at Alex, who hadn’t moved since the attack had begun. If she was frozen before, she was paralyzed now. Knowing her Mother’s life was in her hands, Alex stood still, gazing at her captive Mother in horror.

“Danny, Phil, go around back and head those two off,” said Carter with an air of command. Then Carter stepped forward toward Alex as the others ran for the back door. Claire looked right at her daughter, standing in horror, unsure of what to do, and she did what any good Mother would do, she risked her life for her daughter.

“Run Alex run!” screamed Claire. Alex blindly obeyed and started to try to escape from her soon-to-be rapists. Carter dashed after her, hungry for his prey. Sam angrily grabbed Claire’s left tit and violently twisted it as his right hand slammed the gun against the side of her head while Claire howled in pain.

“Shut up bitch! You’re gonna pay for being stupid you dumb cunt!”

Meanwhile, Gloria and Haley had made it to the back door. They were just about to exit when Claire’s desperate cry to her daughter rang out.

“Oh no,” said Haley, stopping in front of the door, “they’re still back there, should we help them?”

“No!” cried Gloria in her accented speech. “They’ll rape us!”

“They’re gonna rape my Mom… and my little sister!”

“And you!” shouted a male voice as the door swung open and Danny’s arm wrapped around Haley’s chest, making sure to catch hold of the wide eyed cutie’s boobs as it corralled her and dragged her into his arms.

Gloria tried to turn around, but Phil was already upon her. He grabbed the busty beauty and immediately helped himself to her huge rack. He started groping Gloria’s titties as she moaned in pleasure and humiliation. On the other side of the room, Haley’s cute little squeals of terror were filling the house as she was groped from behind. Danny was squeezing her breasts through her flowery tank top. He removed his right hand from her boobs to give him a chance to squeeze Haley’s adorable little ass through her tight jeans. Then he put his hand around her and he grabbed Haley’s pussy as she pleaded

“No No! Not like this, please no!”

Meanwhile, Alex had followed her Mother’s instructions and had fled through the house, although she was horrified to hear Claire’s screams as she was punished by Sam. That however, was the least of Alex’s worries, as the man chasing her was slowly but surely catching up. She knew what would happen if he caught her, so she ran as fast as she possibly could.

“Get back here bitch!” shouted Carter with a dangerous edge in his tone. “I wanna squeeze your incredible teen titties!”

This of course, did not inspire Alex to stop, instead the young virgin screamed in horror and tried to increase her speed. But try as she might, his running footsteps continued to grow louder and louder. Alex made it to the edge of the kitchen before his arm shot out and grabbed her boob. Almost immediately his other hand was grabbing the young nerd’s other breast, and then she was thrown down face first on the counter. Her attacker pressed his midsection up against her bottom and started rubbing himself against her as his hands slowly squeezed her boobs.

“Mmm,” Carter exclaimed as he molested the little teen, “you have an amazing body hun, you really should show it off a little more”

“Let go of me!” Alex demanded. In response then man shoved her boobs painfully into the counter.

“Shut up slut! You’re going to serve me and do everything I say now.”

As he said this, his hand slid down toward the virgin’s pussy, and he started rubbing Alex despite her gasping protests.

Claire was on her back, her attacker brutally beating her face, delighting in his sadistic torture.

“Are you ready to submit bitch?”

“Yes! Yes! Please don’t hurt me!” sobbed the pretty blonde woman, hands raised up next to her head in a pitiful attempt to defend herself from the continued abuse.

“Good” said Sam cruelly, then let’s see you strip."

Gloria was laying face first on the ground, Phil’s face was in her boobs, and he was licking them all over.

“Ew you pervert!” cried Gloria angrily. The pervert ignored her and continued sucking her cleavage. His midsection was gyrating over her vagina in a rhythmic motion, and his face was covered by an expression of utter bliss. That is, until the loud SMACK of Gloria’s hand hitting his face wiped the pleasure away. Angrily, the man flipped Gloria over onto her face and smacked her nice big booty shouting

“Oh you wanna play rough huh you sexy whore? Well let’s play rough then bitch!”

His hand continued smacking her ass as she started screaming in pain. Phil began to accentuate each spank with a word.

“Slut!” THWACK “think you can!” THWACK “fight me!” THWACK “Bitch!” THWACK “I’ll show you!” THWACK “And your sexy ass”.

With that last comment, he stopped spanking Gloria, who was now crying in pain. He grabbed the MILF’s pants and yanked them down, revealing her sexy black thong. Then Phil grabbed both of her huge buttocks, getting a full grip of each with both of his hands, and squeezed her, moaning in pleasure at the feeling of her ass. Then he pulled down her thong, and lay down on top of her. Realizing what was about to happen, Gloria started to scream.

“NOO! NOO!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE.”

Haley was still being squeezed all over by her attacker. Danny, being the youngest of the rapists at only 22, was quite enamored by his prey, who was about his own age, and he had started talking dirty to the young woman. His hands manipulating her tits, he softly whispered.

“Oh look at you Haley, you love this.”

Haley’s gasping seemed to support his conclusion, but she blurted out.

“No, no. Get your hands off me. Let go of me!”

“But Haley you’re so cute.”

“Get off me!”

“Sorry cutie, fun’s just starting.”

Danny smacked Haley’s butt once more, then flipped her around so she was facing him, and he pulled her right up into his face. Before she could pull away, he shoved his face into hers, and kissed the adorable girl. Her eyes looked incredibly cute, shocked, humiliated, and slightly turned on all at once as she tried to pull away from her violator. She opened her mouth to scream, but Danny took full advantage and forced his tongue into Haley Dunphy’s now defenseless mouth. Then Danny pressed Haley down onto her back and lay down on top of her. Pinned down, a man on top of her, Haley was now utterly terrified, and she started to scream.

“Noooo! Nooooo! Help me!!! Mommy!!! “Don’t let him… NO!” This last response was to Danny’s grabbing at her jeans, which he was starting to unfasten.

“No?” Danny asked calmly. “Well then I guess I’ll just dry hump you for a little while to get you in the mood.”

Danny began rubbing himself against the girl, dominating her as she wriggled and writhed underneath him.

“Yeah slut, you like that don’t you”

“No, no, please let me go!”

But Danny wasn’t close to being finished. He flipped Haley over, forced her onto all fours, and began humping her.

“That’s right bitch!” he shouted, “Getting humped like a dog! Imagine what it'll feel like when your clothes are off!? And there aint nothing you can do to defend your sexy little body!”

Haley finally broke down crying. Her attacker was right, he had complete control over her slender body. There was nothing she could do to stop him from dominating her in every way he wanted to.

Claire stood, crying softly, and slowly opened the buttons of her blue collared shirt, as it opened more and more, a lacy white bra started to come into view. Her tormenter waved her on with his gun, as Claire slipped the shirt off her shoulders, her eyes full of humiliation at the act she was being made to do.

“Squeeze your titties bitch,” said Sam, enjoying his power over the woman. Claire unwillingly complied, looking at the gun in submission.

“Now the pants, bitch.” he growled, an excited tone in his voice, his hand grabbing his bulging cock expectantly.

Claire shut her eyes, let out a defeated sob, and then unfastened her jeans. She had never thought she would be subjected to such torture. She listened to the sounds going through the house. Gloria was screaming in pain, Haley was squealing for her violator to let her go, and Alex… she couldn’t hear Alex.

“Did she get away? Is my little girl safe?” She asked herself excitedly. Knowing that she might have helped her daughter escape from this horrible violation made it somehow seem more acceptable, like she had sacrificed her body for her girl, and with newfound conviction she undid the final button of her pants.

A new sound startled Claire from her thoughts. The sobbing of a young girl. She looked up, and standing in the doorway of the living room was Alex, crying as a man held her by her breasts and disgustingly rubbed himself up and down against her butt. Alex’s mouth hung half open as her usually confident eyes were filled with utter confusion under her glasses.

Seeing her daughter both shocked Claire, and filled her with a new sense of purpose.

“No!” she shouted, pulling her hands away from her pants. “Let my daughter go, or I won’t show you anything.”

Sam shoved the gun back in her face, but Carter called out from across the room.

“No Sam that won’t be necessary.” With a cruel smile he raised his gun to Alex’s head, who gasped in horror and shut her eyes.

“Take off your pants” he said with typical calmness “or I kill your daughter”.

Alex’s sharp gasp or terror would have been enough to convince Claire, but then the girl opened her eyes, and with a doleful puppy dog expression, she whimpered to her Mother

“Mommy?”

Claire had no choice.

End of Part 1.

Last edited by Cutie; 07-07-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good start, I'm looking forward for the next part.
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation
Default mother and daughters raping the modern family

great story could you add another rapist a nerdy guy who titfucks gloria than rapes her ass and pussy
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Keep it up!!!
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote