Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)
Default I miss sex!

I haven't had sex since I came to Japan...it's making me miserable. Amazingly beautiful girls everywhere and I'm all alone! I don't know if people flirt differently here or what, but nobody ever seems to be into me at all. And the language barrier is such a problem, although I'm speaking pretty well these days, there's still such a hill to surmount. I can't even seem to fantasize raping a girl I can't communicate fully with, so a real relationship seems completely impossible...sigh...

This post is so pathetic. THE FLAMES COMETH.

Last edited by bruisedelbows; 02-12-2007 at 09:51 AM.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are not Japanese?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedelbows
I haven't had sex since I came to Japan...it's making me miserable. Amazingly beautiful girls everywhere and I'm all alone! I don't know if people flirt differently here or what, but nobody ever seems to be into me at all. And the language barrier is such a problem, although I'm speaking pretty well these days, there's still such a hill to surmount. I can't even seem to fantasize raping a girl I can't communicate fully with, so a real relationship seems completely impossible...sigh...

This post is so pathetic. THE FLAMES COMETH.
Just go up to a Japanese lovely, say "HENTAI" and see what happens.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #4
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And when you ask her to wear sneakers, she won't understand that either
Old 02-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
clan_hunter

I am surprised Japanese girls are not over a foreign bloke, just show them how impressive your package is compared to the men there and you will be set.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One hates to be stereotypical...but its a well known fact...the order of size goes this way east to west...Starts smallest in the east (say Japan)...then Asia....then Europe...then UK (well known that UK men bigger than continentals)...then North America...then back to Africa...

Trust me, im a scientist...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-12-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
Mirror Crack'd

Mirror Crack'd has initial reputation
Default Packages, Canaries, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
One hates to be stereotypical...but its a well known fact...the order of size goes this way east to west...Starts smallest in the east (say Japan)...then Asia....then Europe...then UK (well known that UK men bigger than continentals)...then North America...then back to Africa...

Trust me, im a scientist...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just curious Louise, is Australia pre Japan or post Africa?
Cheers
tj in Oz
Mirror Crack'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Can't agree with North America ...
Old 02-17-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
Just go up to a Japanese lovely, say "HENTAI" and see what happens.
Actually, that might work…
But I hope your face is made of good leath (we’re talking shoe-sole grade here), cause it’s GONNA be raw after a while…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:23 AM   #10
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

Well, I might have guessed I'd get some nonsense about small Asian penises in response to this. I guess there's a reason for all that dick-enlarging-pills spam.

No, ego, I'm just a guest here in Japan. Sorry if you got the wrong impression at some point!
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:48 AM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sorry women there don't want to look twice at you... their loss
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #12
dante

dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)dante Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to dante

In Japan women are still seen as very inequal to guys if i'm right, so you wouldn't even have to treat her that right, just print off some hentai and the like and go up to em and point at the pic's with a big smiley face and say "you do?" in japanese, i'm sure that'd work. Oh and die your hair platinum blonde, they absolutely adore blondes over there as they are incapable of having natural blonde hair, sure when they get down below they'll know it's fake but who cares
Old 02-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #13
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take a bath in a high-bleach tub. Then she STILL won’t… And you won’t have any BO.
(Don’t do it to often, though, I heard it’s bad for you body somehow…)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote