Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry Neg repping rant?!

Hmm... since I can see who gives me rep now...

What was up with the neg rep on my post in the real rape thread ?

I really don't see what that was for. Unless you want to explain Tanya?

I probably should be having a bi-polar fit right now all about measly neg rep, but ya know...I can't be fucked LOL
I mean, I expect to get neg rep, it's normal, but like - on *that* post?

the thing that peeves me is that I kinda had to swallow lots of pride and describe stuff I probably shouldn't have gone into. And some fucker neg reps me for it? people are fucking strange. Don't like what you see don't read.. simple?? I didn't even describe anything that would have broken the rules, did I?

there. that's as angry as I can get whilst in such a high mood!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

chill hun. tanya has since posted to explain further...on that particular session she hadnt taken her meds. we all got a dose of neg rep from her mods included.
she did apologise for that bad day too. am hoping that when she is able she goes back round us all to rectify the problem. i felt the same way when i saw mine too.
but please please please everyone...this viewing rep thing is a trial...if it turns into a battle we'll have it removed...can we not, instantly go for the jugular? maybe we can be civilised aboput it and poss send a nice polite query pm before we go for the throat.
not aimed at you deviant..just an issue we saw arising and had doubts about. we decided to give benefit of doubt and trial method....but guys...its up to you now!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:13 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dark dear hope it helps some! But some jerk has been going around and dosing a lot of folks here with neg rep! But think it will stop now since our Mods fixed it so we can see who gives or takes away now!

But I dont think they will have thecourage to come out and admit it! Esp at a thread like the one you posted at. That thread should be untouched and respected by all here at the board!

Thank you for you posting there too I know it took a hell of a lot from you to do it! Hugs and Kisses for you!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i too appreciate all those who posted truly and honestly on that thread.
but i'm gonna stress again this rep thing is a trial. its up to you guys if it stays or goes.
make your choice by the way you react. be warned....do you wanna know who gave you rep or not?
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HAHAHAHA! I saw who gave me all those neg reps! ITS ON NOW MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!

You betta RUN now nicka!!

By the way innocent....I never eally liked the whole "rep" thing anyways....its like a popularity contest, and I was never into that.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-04-2007 at 07:29 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
HAHAHAHA! I saw who gave me all those neg reps! ITS ON NOW MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!
You betta RUN now nicka!!
If you’d checked them at the time you’d already KNOW it was me.
Sure, I got this bent about being called a baby-raping murder. Next time keep your mouth SHUT.

Ok. I’m calm now… So, mods- ¿Does this mea I no longer have to sig my rep comments? ‘Cause before I was, at least the neg points… Don’t think I did the positives though…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #7
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

…On a related note… I got a positive comment I am DEEPLY offended to have on my record. ¡¿HOW DO I TAKE IT OFF?!
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
If you’d checked them at the time you’d already KNOW it was me.
Sure, I got this bent about being called a baby-raping murder. Next time keep your mouth SHUT.

Ok. I’m calm now… So, mods- ¿Does this mea I no longer have to sig my rep comments? ‘Cause before I was, at least the neg points… Don’t think I did the positives though…

You and a whole bunch of other mofos....its all good, I hope you at least saw my post directed at you and and everyone that you love.....I deleted it though... . Maybe its better you didnt see it......
Old 02-04-2007, 07:40 PM   #9
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heehee, I wasn't going for the jugular! people know when I am I was just wanting to know why? I take meds too for my massive bi polar moodswings, and to sleep, and to calm the fuck down, lol. But I do not like people hiding behind mental illness - it gets my back up. When I fuck up and piss people off, and I know I've done wrong (or if people tell me), I hold up my hands and say, 'Woops, sorry, I fucked up' to the people involved.

I wouldn't say stuff like ' I didn't take my meds ' or anything, it's no excuse. I know people get moody (of all people, I know, LOL) and stuff, and I don't even know what's up with Tanya. I just want a reason, as to me you give a neg rep or if you have a problem, you go to someone and say 'yeah, this fucked me off' and then I can do something to resolve it, or I can say well sorry, but this is how it is and explain.

If you can't control yourself, ask yourself, should you be allowed amongst people??!! I get pissed at stuff like everyone does, but because of the mood swings I just take a deep breath (here comes the therapists words, lol) and assess the situation as much as I can, 'Did he really mean it like that? Am I taking this the wrong way?' and if people piss me off enough, I take a wander somewhere and try to cool off before reacting. Other wise I'd be a paranoid freak in social situations..and leave a trail of corpses mwahaha (joke..)

However, if the 'taking meds' thing is a joke, I take back all that stuff I've poured out there. And still ask for a reason

haha - I'm asking about self-control on RB of all places *places head in hands*

But I'm not getting all super rowdy, I like to handle things in a intelligent manner at first, and then if that doesn't get through to people, the gloves come off!

xx
Old 02-04-2007, 07:48 PM   #10
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

SECONDLY - Yes, being able to see who reps you is good. Hub uses a similar type of board and although they don't have the name automatically by the rep, they have a system of rooting out the perpetrators by shaming them. Calling them pussies! Anyone that doesn't have enough guts to say 'I didn't rate that/ That fucked me off/ I don't like you in general' isn't worth much anyway.

I'm not trying to bring the system down, honest! I just get got a bit confused at the fact I got negged on -that- post of all posts...which is the only reason I brought it up - so I could hopefully get an explanation...

xx
Old 02-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So , i wonder if Somedude or anyone is onna give YOU neg rep for whining.

I got neg rep for whining about getting neg rep in the Real Rape thread , when i had said stuff in there i was ashamed of and it was just ignored.

It really does seem like double standards here. Otheres are allowed to whine and complain about neg rep. Butr Somedude just keeps neg repping me to be an asshole

No, i never said not taking my meds was an excuse, i said it was a reason, thres a differen
Old 02-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #12
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was pissed because i got neg rep for whining in the rowdy room. I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR WHINING IN HERE???
Old 02-04-2007, 09:20 PM   #13
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
So , i wonder if Somedude or anyone is onna give YOU neg rep for whining.

I got neg rep for whining about getting neg rep in the Real Rape thread , when i had said stuff in there i was ashamed of and it was just ignored.

It really does seem like double standards here. Otheres are allowed to whine and complain about neg rep. Butr Somedude just keeps neg repping me to be an asshole

No, i never said not taking my meds was an excuse, i said it was a reason, thres a differen
For starters - I am NOT whining about getting neg rep, I am 'whining' about you negging me on THAT POST. I don't care about getting neg rep for speaking my mind, or joking about something that anyone could find offensive or just not like in general. People speak their minds, and they neg - yeah it would be better if they put a reason next to it, but you can't have it all. BUT I don't see the reason behind negging me for sharing a pretty sick and painful experience with you, as every body else was on that thread. How could I have made that clearer??

I was pretty sure by the time I went to post that particular subject, that the regular members wouldn't give me shit about it.

Secondly, I found the right place to do it - ie: not in a diff post, and not in that thread. I thought about the situation, and I vented it in the appropiate place.

And 'not taking your meds' is not a reason. A reason would be ' I didn't like what you said' 'I felt like doing it' 'I was having a bad day'. It would be as bad as me saying (as an example) I killed seven kittens because I didn't have breakfast. Especially if I was a very hungry person Fuck it, this isn't the point I'm trying to make. Scrap that idea.

And I'm sorry if you felt you got ignored on that post, the thing about the internet is that it's not as clear as RL, you can't see people's reactions to what you say. And people don't always reply. I'd never be able to reply to EVERY post on this forum, especially if what I wanted to say has mostly been said and I have nothing to add.

I'm getting the idea that you either don't know why you negged me, or you did it on impulse, but for whatever reason, I don't get why it was that post.

Besides - there are loads of posts to choose from. Why that one?

xx
Old 02-04-2007, 09:27 PM   #14
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

What Dark D3viant is saying is they don't understand why you wanted to neg that post when it had no obvious offense towards you I think.
SorryForBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:34 PM   #15
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForBeing
What Dark D3viant is saying is they don't understand why you wanted to neg that post when it had no obvious offense towards you I think.
BINGO!!!!

xx
Old 02-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #16
Tanya
Privileged Member

Somedude neg repped my post in the real rape thread and it had no obvoius offense to him. But when i "whined" about it i got shit for it

Just proving a point. and u werent hte only person i neg repped in that thread
Old 02-04-2007, 11:44 PM   #17
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Somedude neg repped my post in the real rape thread and it had no obvoius offense to him. But when i "whined" about it i got shit for it

Just proving a point. and u werent hte only person i neg repped in that thread
Well that was extremely mature of you...

Hmm...Someone 'hurt' me so now I'm going to 'hurt' other people, but not the person who 'hurt' me...God I feel like I'm at work...no wait, I teach high school now so that is a bit low on the maturity level... scratch that...

Deal with it...that there was no obvious offense to him doesn't mean that it didn't offend him, or bother him, or just rub him the wrong way...It just part of being on a board...no big deal...

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:49 PM   #18
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka
Well that was extremely mature of you...

Hmm...Someone 'hurt' me so now I'm going to 'hurt' other people, but not the person who 'hurt' me...God I feel like I'm at work...no wait, I teach high school now so that is a bit low on the maturity level... scratch that...

Deal with it...that there was no obvious offense to him doesn't mean that it didn't offend him, or bother him, or just rub him the wrong way...It just part of being on a board...no big deal...

B.

yeah weas pretty childish..i know..But i know that not taking my meds DOES make me go psycho like that. Im not excusing myself, but im sorry but it was the reason i was in a psycho and paranoid and oversensitive mood.

Anyway, you just said yourself its no big deal. So why go on about it?
Old 02-05-2007, 12:02 AM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
…On a related note… I got a positive comment I am DEEPLY offended to have on my record. ¡¿HOW DO I TAKE IT OFF?!
You can't pendejo and I tried to pos rep you again but I have to wait.... Bet it feels REALLY NICE, and you know you like it.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:30 AM   #20
Tanya
Privileged Member

lol I pos rep people sometimes but dont really look at hte post....