Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #101
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i could give up my time in replying to this sad sacks points as i do have valid replys, i even started typing them and then thought wtf am i doing? why should i even bother? if you have an issue with me feel free to take it up with the boards administrator!
but instead i'd rather devote my precious time with members that matter who participate in the board in an active and productive manner.
and seeing as tho we are in the rowdy room and i can....
fuck off freak! no one gives a crap about you and your underage buddy. take it where its wanted...which btw isnt here!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:58 AM   #102
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this guy really is annoying, I'm very suspicious of it being the same person? it's not exactly common for friends to join rape role play sites. lol.

It's simple logic, the underage rules of the board are in place because 1. that sort of material is illegal in most places. 2. the majority of members on this board don't care about this stuff and want nothing to do with it.

So, just follow the board rules and you will not have any problems.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #103
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual_freak
I never new talking about what he was talking about was against the law. Taking actions towards it if that person and the victim are under 18 or 16 depending on where you live is but talking about it isnt unless the police have setup a new law just for rp

Yes your 100% right talking about under age sex in most countries where our members are based is not against the law.

But as Sodoman has already pointed out IT IS AGAINST OUR BOARD RULES BECAUSE WHEN THIS TOPIC CAME UP 9 MONTHS AGO WHICH IT WAS DECIDED THAT IT WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND ON THIS BOARD AND OUR BOARD RULES APPLY NOT THE COUNTRY WHERE OUR BOARD IS HOSTED NOR WHERE OUR BOARD MEMBERS RESIDE

So in effect this is our own little country with our little rules so abide by them or fuck off.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #104
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand the admin/mods position for the most part, but now they’re going too far.
I posted links to two LEGITIMATE NEWS ARTICLES about “statutory rape”- The links (and previews) were deleted, ¡BUT MY PERSONAL COMMENTS WEREN’T! It’s not like not repeating the story will make it “mysteriously” un-happen- ¡It’s like refusing to allow a story about an election because one of the candidates kissed a fucken baby! If anything, I was my personal comments that “should” have been deleted (and let’s face it, he got lucky, and the woman’s being punished for ADULTERY, not statutory rape).
At least TRY and keep your stories straight, guys.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote