Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2022, 02:37 PM   #521
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Jewelz Blu, Obedience - Primal Fetish - Jewelz Blu - Scho...

Description:
Inncoent School Gil Jewelz comes in to class for some after school studying and meets a strange man that says he is the new teacher, She doesn't think he looks like a new teacher, but with a waive of his hand her mind changes, truly changes and she is now desperate to do whatever he says, except she is so distracted by how.horney she is feeling

Featuring: Jewelz Blu, Obedience
Title: Primal Fetish - Jewelz Blu - School Girl Magically Controlled to Horney Obedience
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Fetish, Student, Domination, Teacher

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:32:09
Size: 1.4 Gb

Download Jewelz Blu, Obedience - Primal Fetish - Jewelz Blu - School Girl Magically Controlled to Horney Obedience (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1b6d0d3692965
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 02:37 PM   #522
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Kandi Kat, Mcstashhouse - Mcstashhouse - POV 7: Mistress ...

Description:
When last we left POV Steve, he was in search of a Hungarian mistress to compliment his newly purchased wife. And wouldn't you know it, in a flat right across the street, he finds her. What a hottie! After a hard day's work, a refreshing shower is order. Followed by a quick snack before a night out on the town. But what's this? Steve has planted a glowing, hypnotic egg in her fridge. It makes her contentedly sedate, and ready to happily obey any of Steve's commands.

Featuring: Kandi Kat, Mcstashhouse
Title: Mcstashhouse - POV 7: Mistress Of The House
Tags: Hardcore, Hungarian, POV, Shower

Video: 854p x 480p
Time: 00:46:05
Size: 672.5 Mb

Download Kandi Kat, Mcstashhouse - Mcstashhouse - POV 7: Mistress Of The House (Hardcore) 480p :

https://k2s.cc/file/47eceb3b69a84
Old 10-09-2022, 02:38 PM   #523
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lily Glee - Mindundermaster - Lily Glee - Live-in Slave (...

Description:
Lily Glee is summoned to his feet with the twitch of his finger. It's late and everyone else is in bed, but her and her master. She's been spending the summer living with her best friend's family and now she finds herself on her knees in front of her best friend's dad. She knew this would happen, she saw the way he looked at her and she loved it. She couldn't stop thinking about him and when the family had a Fourth of July party she waited until he went inside to make her move. She locked the bathroom and pressed her young body up against him. He stumbled back into the sink but didn't put up much resistance, why would he? His wife hasn't been paying attention to him, not the way she will. Lily promises to be quiet, to keep it a secret. No one knows she's here, they're all out by the pool. She kisses his neck and begs to show him how good she can be for him. He's helpless to stop her as she slides to her knees and takes his cock into her mouth. Her submissiveness turns him on to the point that he can't help but take control. He spins her around and pulls down her bikini bottoms. She moans with delight and arches her head back as he pushes himself inside her. She promises to be good for her daddy and at that taboo word he cums inside her. Nervously he slides her bottoms back up and send her back out to the pool with his cum dripping out of her. - That was the first time, now he's in total control of her. She's going to suck him off every night, she'd live on her knees with his cock in her mouth, anything he wants. The thought of his wife being in bed upstairs just turns her on ever more as she worships his cock. Tears run down her cheeks both from feeling so blessed to taste him and because she shoved his cock deep down her tight throat. She begs to be his little slave, his perfect little girl as she pleads for his cum. She needs to know she's been a good girl, she needs to feel it spill out over her hand.

Featuring: Lily Glee
Title: Mindundermaster - Lily Glee - Live-in Slave
Tags: Teen, Foot Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, Submissive, Bikini, Bathroom, First Time

Time: 00:35:33
Size: 4.03 Gb

Download Lily Glee - Mindundermaster - Lily Glee - Live-in Slave (Teen) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9ea10e7a6202d
Old 10-09-2022, 02:38 PM   #524
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Alisha, Kami - Kami and Alisha Get Hypnotized (Femdom Vid...

Description:
Kami and Alisha are making plans for the evening with one of their guy friends. Suddenly the idea comes to him that he'd rather stay in and watch his two friend strip naked and play with each others bodies. He uses a pocket watch to hypnotize both girls and they go deep under his control. Kami and Alisha now mindlessly do anything they are told.

Featuring: Alisha, Kami
Title: Kami and Alisha Get Hypnotized
Tags: Striptease

Time: 00:20:49
Size: 1.04 Gb

Download Alisha, Kami - Kami and Alisha Get Hypnotized (Striptease) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/abd8bddc9893f
Old 10-09-2022, 02:39 PM   #525
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Two) (F...

Description:
You are here to please

Featuring: Chi Chi Medina
Title: Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Two)
Tags: Masturbation, Girl Orgasm

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:09:04
Size: 135.5 Mb

Download Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Two) (Masturbation) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/fbe30939fb46f
Old 10-09-2022, 02:39 PM   #526
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dixie Comet, Ella Nova - Funny Love Doll INC 4 - Ella Nov...

Description:
Ella Nova & Dixie Comet

Featuring: Dixie Comet, Ella Nova
Title: Funny Love Doll INC 4 - Ella Nova & Dixie Comet
Tags: Fetish, Striptease, Kinky

Time: 00:13:39
Size: 801.2 Mb

Download Dixie Comet, Ella Nova - Funny Love Doll INC 4 - Ella Nova & Dixie Comet (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/60a254cc39010
Old 10-09-2022, 02:40 PM   #527
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dixie Comet, Kendra James - Meditative Mind Control (Femd...

Description:
Kendra James & Dixie Comet

Featuring: Dixie Comet, Kendra James
Title: Meditative Mind Control
Tags: Kinky

Time: 00:17:48
Size: 1.02 Gb

Download Dixie Comet, Kendra James - Meditative Mind Control (Kinky) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ee743b374b1dd
Old 10-09-2022, 02:40 PM   #528
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor - Bimbo Boss (Femdom Video Fetis...

Description:
Dixie Comet , Nate Liquor

Featuring: Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor
Title: Bimbo Boss
Tags: Fetish, Kinky

Time: 00:24:04
Size: 1.37 Gb

Download Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor - Bimbo Boss (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/664d3b55db778
Old 10-09-2022, 02:41 PM   #529
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Koa - Koa Can't Resist (Femdom Video Slave ) 1080p

Description:
Koa is cab driver making her last stop for the afternoon. The guy she thinks she's going to be driving to the airport has other plans for her though. He uses a gold pocket watch to hypnotize Koa and make her his slave. She obediently offers her car to her master and takes her seat on the passenger side. Koa remains in a mindless state while obeying her master's commands. She is forced to go on a "date" with her new master, where she dances for him and recites her mantras of obedience. After she is taken even deeper into hypnosis, Koa is made to forget she was ever hypnotized, and now believes that she is in fact the passenger needing a ride back to Master's home.

Featuring: Koa
Title: Koa Can't Resist
Tags: Slave

Time: 00:17:08
Size: 652.99 Mb

Download Koa - Koa Can't Resist (Slave) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f7bf6e81b4544
Old 10-09-2022, 02:41 PM   #530
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Iris Ivy, Papaya Zero - AmateurBoxxx - Papaya Zero - Asia...

Description:
Papaya is a struggling Asian Princess. She strikes to be a fierce warrior and fight for her people. Unfortunately she is a woman and cannot. She will do whatever it takes. That is until emperor catches her playing with his training area. He will not tolerate that kind of insubordination. With his special training he shows her the err of her ways. Now she is acting like a well behaved asian princess.

Featuring: Iris Ivy, Papaya Zero
Title: AmateurBoxxx - Papaya Zero - Asian Princess Controlled by Her Master (2020.02.03)
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Interracial, Fetish

Time: 00:41:45
Size: 2.4 Gb

Download Iris Ivy, Papaya Zero - AmateurBoxxx - Papaya Zero - Asian Princess Controlled by Her Master (2020.02.03) (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e1b0e98635475
Old 10-09-2022, 02:42 PM   #531
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Makenna - Kept Under Control - Makenna (Femdom Video ) ...

Description:
Makenna wants to go out with her friends, but it's become an everyday occurrence. Her boyfriend is fed up and has asked her to stay home for the last time. Now it's time to try a different method.

Featuring: Makenna
Title: Kept Under Control - Makenna
Tags:

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:24:49
Size: 1.07 Gb

Download Makenna - Kept Under Control - Makenna 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/66c88e6b2356d
Old 10-09-2022, 02:42 PM   #532
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Skylar Vox, Tied Hands - AmateurBoxxx - Sergeant Mesmeriz...

Description:
Sergeant Bruno is on another Top Secret spy mission. This time he's been sent to infiltrate and destroy a terrorist cell in the Middle East. The Sarge has just apprehended Skyler Vox, who is a double agent female spy who really works for her step-father the ring leader. Bruno suspects that she already knows the whereabouts of the next planned attack and he needs to get that info from out of her, asap. He uses his trustworthy old Mind Control stone to get her to tell the truth. Once The Sarge has secured the intelligence information he needs, he decides to turn Skyler into his own personal sex salve. He has her jerk him off, blow him, they 69, and he fucks her hard. When he is finished using her as a fuck doll, he shoots his Load all over her huge tits. Then he ties her back up and stops the ambush from happening.

Featuring: Skylar Vox, Tied Hands
Title: AmateurBoxxx - Sergeant Mesmerizes Middle Eastern Spy & Fucks Her
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Hairy Pussy, Fetish, Hardcore, Standing 69, Huge Tits, StepFather, Taboo Family Sex

Time: 00:23:45
Size: 338.07 Mb

Download Skylar Vox, Tied Hands - AmateurBoxxx - Sergeant Mesmerizes Middle Eastern Spy & Fucks Her (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0dca6da6bcabd
Old 10-09-2022, 02:43 PM   #533
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dixie Comet, Terra Mizu - Dixie Makes Terra Her Bimbo Slu...

Description:
Terra Mizu & Dixie Comet

Featuring: Dixie Comet, Terra Mizu
Title: Dixie Makes Terra Her Bimbo Slut While She Enjoys The Easy Life
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Domination, Kinky

Time: 00:21:19
Size: 1.22 Gb

Download Dixie Comet, Terra Mizu - Dixie Makes Terra Her Bimbo Slut While She Enjoys The Easy Life (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b166bb47cb222
Old 10-09-2022, 02:43 PM   #534
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Julz Gotti - Amateurboxxx - Julz Gotti - Mind Controlled ...

Description:
I finally figured out how to turn someone into a robot. I just needed another perfect candidate to test my new invention. I told Julz, a hot sorority slut, that I would help her with her science paper. Little did she know I really just wanted to use her as my test subject. I had tried to talk to her many times in the past because I thought she was really pretty, but she was a total bitch and turned me down every time. In fact she had her Jock boyfriend beat me up. So I really hate that Bitch, but I sure would like to fuck to her. So, I waited for the perfect moment, then I slid my newly invented micro chip into her ear. Before she could pull it out I turned it on. Needless to say the Science was sound and worked perfectly. She was under my control. It was like she was a robot and would do anything I told her. I made her put away the books topless. I had her jump on one foot and bark. I had her touch herself, then I played with bobbies, rubbed her clit, bent her over and spread her ass cheeks on the library table. I was just about to finger bang her with my penis when all of a sudden the micro chip start to fry. I of course quickly took out the micro chip and hauled ass. Fuck, I guess my Science isn't as sound as I thought, that's the fourth girl this month that malfunctioned on me. I'm gonna have to go back to the old drawing board. Lol

Featuring: Julz Gotti
Title: Amateurboxxx - Julz Gotti - Mind Controlled A Hot Sorority Slut
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Big Ass, Fetish

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:12:20
Size: 664.02 Mb

Download Julz Gotti - Amateurboxxx - Julz Gotti - Mind Controlled A Hot Sorority Slut (Verbal Humiliation) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5d768468370f7
Old 10-09-2022, 02:44 PM   #535
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bikini, Cheating Wife, Trinity St Clair - Mind Under Mast...

Description:
Sexy house wife, Trinity St.Clair, doesn't usually have to deal with the Pool Man, but when Chad Alva knocks on her door telling her, he forgot to add a special new chemical to the pool when he was there yesterday. She begrudgingly lets him in even though he should be fired for his incompetency. He tells her she can keep swimming while he add it to the pool. Trinity can't help but notice how hot he is and how wet her pussy is getting as he stares at her while he adds the vial of liquid to the warm water. But before she can even think he tells her to have a good day. "Wait, today is your day off right?" It is but taking a swim with her would most certainly be against the rule. "I won't tell anyone if you don't" she pleads as she emerges from the water, water dripping off her tight, perfect body. Chad's been waiting for this ever since he first took this pool cleaning gig. There are SO many hot house wives but Trinity is the one he's wanted the most and now, she's all his. She sucks him off in the pool before he lays her on her back and tastes her delicious wet pussy. But soon she can't take it any more she needs to feel his cock inside her and once she does, she knows her husband's cock will never satisfy her again. She begs to know what he wants, she'll do anything to please him. She wants him to come clean the pool everyday and she'll prove that she's worth the visit.

Featuring: Bikini, Cheating Wife, Trinity St Clair
Title: Mind Under Master - Pool Man - Trinity St. Clair (4.10.2020)
Tags: Bikini, Cheating

Time: 00:25:33
Size: 533.78 Mb

Download Bikini, Cheating Wife, Trinity St Clair - Mind Under Master - Pool Man - Trinity St. Clair (4.10.2020) (Bikini) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/28c883b6b39e9
Old 10-09-2022, 02:44 PM   #536
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Six) (F...

Description:
You and your weirdness

Featuring: Chi Chi Medina
Title: Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Six)
Tags: Fetish, Masturbation

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:09:12
Size: 137.35 Mb

Download Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Six) (Fetish) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f88789ab95ce0
Old 10-09-2022, 02:45 PM   #537
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Entracement Uk, Lauren Louise, Sophia Smith - Entrancemen...

Description:
A great shoot with two gorgeous ladies. Sophia, as ever, drops into some really deep trances, and we're treated to all kinds of fun displays as she tries to explain away the strange things happening to herself. Lauren enjoys getting to mess with her friend, and gleefully takes the opportunity to toy with her friend using every tool I make available for her.

Featuring: Entracement Uk, Lauren Louise, Sophia Smith
Title: Entrancement UK - Lauren Louise & Sophia Smith - Friends or strangers
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Fetish

Time: 01:33:24
Size: 528.53 Mb

Download Entracement Uk, Lauren Louise, Sophia Smith - Entrancement UK - Lauren Louise & Sophia Smith - Friends or strangers (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9494525977589
Old 10-09-2022, 02:45 PM   #538
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Brittany Andrews - Primal's Mental Domination - Brittany ...

Description:
Nurse Brittany has a "no non-sense" reputation and considers her role at the school to be one of importance and distinction. She thinks teaching photography is frivolous waists of time and money and her tone makes those thoughts very clear when the photography teacher comes in to take her yearbook picture. She tries to blow him off but Mr Pistol is very persistent and she acquiesces and finds herself getting more and more into having her picture taken as it goes on. Unfortunately a technical issue means Mr Pistol has to come back tomorrow to do it again, and again..

Featuring: Brittany Andrews
Title: Primal's Mental Domination - Brittany Andrews - The Photographer
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Fetish, Domination, Striptease, Nurse, Student, Teacher

Time: 00:49:46
Size: 791.37 Mb

Download Brittany Andrews - Primal's Mental Domination - Brittany Andrews - The Photographer (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8737d770e198a
Old 10-09-2022, 02:46 PM   #539
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Victoria - Victoria's Strobe Trance (Femdom Video ) 1080p

Description:
Victoria is coming to visit her best friend Karly, but instead she finds Karly's dad there, almost seemingly waiting for her. Karly's dad starts a video on the TV which is a strobe of colors flashing rapidly before Victoria's eyes. She's almost instantly captivated by it. As long as the strobe is playing on the TV, Victoria is a mindless puppet for Karly's dad to play with

Featuring: Victoria
Title: Victoria's Strobe Trance
Tags:

Time: 00:19:14
Size: 705.52 Mb

Download Victoria - Victoria's Strobe Trance 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4eda2d6942d37
Old 10-09-2022, 02:47 PM   #540
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Victoria - Random Ray - Victoria (Femdom Video Yoga ) 1080p

Description:
While Victoria is practicing Yoga in her apartment, she becomes the victim of a man who wants to play with his new Random Ray and Freeze Remote. He freezes Victoria in mid yoga pose and lets himself inside her home. He watches the beautiful girl clumsily go through her routine, freezing and unfreezing her throughout. When Victoria finally realizes what's going on, she makes a break for the door, but she's put into a blissful trance when shot with the ray. Now Victoria is completely at the man's mercy as her mind is controlled by the various random settings on the ray.

Featuring: Victoria
Title: Random Ray - Victoria
Tags: Yoga

Time: 00:20:35
Size: 449.45 Mb

Download Victoria - Random Ray - Victoria (Yoga) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/fb0267ee67204