Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2022, 09:20 AM   #461
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Sinn, Sinn Sage - Pleasure Unit 323 - Sinn (Femdom Video ...

Description:
Sinn is applying, in person, for a housekeeping position. The owner claims he did not receive Sinn's email containing her resume so he provides her with a laptop to retrieve it online. As she begins to search through her files, a spiral pops up on the screen, along with a voice that guides her into a trance. Sinn does her best to resist, but her mind is too weak to fight for long. She becomes hypnotized and is converted into a robot. She is made to think and behave as a machine, and is now only capable of running programs. Sinn is a pleasure unit who's only function is to bring sexual pleasure to her master.

Featuring: Sinn, Sinn Sage
Title: Pleasure Unit 323 - Sinn
Tags:

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:24:32
Size: 934.38 Mb

Download Sinn, Sinn Sage - Pleasure Unit 323 - Sinn 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1f0a17de161ba
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:57 AM   #462
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Hannah - Love Potion 4 - Hannah (Femdom Video ) 364p

Description:
Hannah and her husband have had a rocky marriage and fight frequently. The most recent fight has left Hannah wanting to call it quits. After a long night of arguing, she tells her husband that it's time to let it go and separate for good.

Featuring: Hannah
Title: Love Potion 4 - Hannah
Tags:

Video: 648p x 364p
Time: 00:23:02
Size: 275.06 Mb

Download Hannah - Love Potion 4 - Hannah 364p :

https://k2s.cc/file/cc1c1f4684293
Old 10-03-2022, 12:33 PM   #463
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Chi Chi Medina, Hypno Bondage - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medin...

Description:
I am your empty shell master

Featuring: Chi Chi Medina, Hypno Bondage
Title: Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Three)
Tags: Bondage, Masturbation

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:09:58
Size: 146.98 Mb

Download Chi Chi Medina, Hypno Bondage - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Three) (Bondage) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/197a2cb173582
Old 10-03-2022, 02:10 PM   #464
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Genevieve - Genevieve's University Hypnosis Study (Femdom...

Description:
Genevieve is a 20 year old college student, and the latest subject for the university's hypnosis studies. She believes in hypnosis, and even recalls seeing it at her high school prom. She goes into a trance by focusing on a pocket watch the hypnotist holds in front of her. While she's under, Genevieve is made to do a number of erotic things, many of which involve her bare feet, which she wasn't exactly made aware of before the start of the session.

Featuring: Genevieve
Title: Genevieve's University Hypnosis Study
Tags: Foot Fetish, University, Student, College

Time: 00:11:11
Size: 160.48 Mb

Download Genevieve - Genevieve's University Hypnosis Study (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/155a6947bae93
Old 10-03-2022, 03:47 PM   #465
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Robo-pimp - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Fetcon2013 - Fiv...

Description:
This clip starts off with an impromptu conversation over the kitchen table about what its like being programmed by me. We have Aimee Cambridge, Orias, and Rose talking about their experiences with me. When I realize where this conversation was going, I quickly grabbed my iPhone and started recording. Its fun, and quite interesting to hear their perspective of how its like working with me. And then towards the end Aimee suggests a Five Girl Challenge and we decide to do it! See who can stay awake the longest!!!

Featuring: Robo-pimp
Title: Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Fetcon2013 - Five Girl Challenge
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish

Time: 00:36:52
Size: 1.78 Gb

Download Robo-pimp - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Fetcon2013 - Five Girl Challenge (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/fb1632d7f6bac
Old 10-03-2022, 05:23 PM   #466
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Five) (...

Description:
Good little girls follow and obey

Featuring: Chi Chi Medina
Title: Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Five)
Tags: Girl Orgasm, Slave

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:08:55
Size: 131.14 Mb

Download Chi Chi Medina - Hypnolust - Chi Chi Medina (Clip Five) (Girl Orgasm) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ce722ba540d7f
Old 10-03-2022, 07:00 PM   #467
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Victoria, Victoria Elizabeth452 - OnlyFans - Victoria Eli...

Description:
Niceee!!

Featuring: Victoria, Victoria Elizabeth452
Title: OnlyFans - Victoria Elizabeth452 - Victoria Hypnotized by Song pt. 2
Tags: WebCam

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:17:04
Size: 1.28 Gb

Download Victoria, Victoria Elizabeth452 - OnlyFans - Victoria Elizabeth452 - Victoria Hypnotized by Song pt. 2 (WebCam) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/eca88d5c3aec2
Old 10-03-2022, 08:37 PM   #468
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bunny Colby, Cadence Lux, That Kinky Girl - The Demon Box...

Description:
A Lesbian Possession Feature Series

Featuring: Bunny Colby, Cadence Lux, That Kinky Girl
Title: The Demon Box Episode One
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Kinky

Time: 00:28:01
Size: 1.6 Gb

Download Bunny Colby, Cadence Lux, That Kinky Girl - The Demon Box Episode One (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/04cf282a62631
Old 10-03-2022, 10:15 PM   #469
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Khloe - All Dolled Up - Khloe (Femdom Video Interracial ...

Description:
Khloe has been a little cold with her boyfriend lately and he's beginning to get irritated by it. He decides to prepare her a little after-work beverage that should fix this bad attitude of hers. Moments after consuming just a sip, Khloe's body begins to freeze and she becomes paralyzed starting from her toes and traveling up to her head, until she is completely immobile. She is then put into a doll dress and made to wear makeup. She is now controlled by a special remote and given a new personality. From now on, Khloe is a happy and obedient doll, always with a smile on her face and always ready to obey!

Featuring: Khloe
Title: All Dolled Up - Khloe
Tags: Interracial

Time: 00:19:26
Size: 740.13 Mb

Download Khloe - All Dolled Up - Khloe (Interracial) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0ec9919e84bba
Old 10-09-2022, 02:10 PM   #470
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Sativa Rose, Squirting - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Sat...

Description:
this gem of a shoot. Sativa and Stormy are both super close friends, but didn't realize how close they were until I had my way with them! Enjoy watching this compilation of them being PROGRAMMED, and controlled. This video includes the following sets.

Featuring: Sativa Rose, Squirting
Title: Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Sativa Rose and Stormy - Controlled
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Compilation, Fetish, Squirt, Girl Orgasm

Time: 01:37:45
Size: 1.67 Gb

Download Sativa Rose, Squirting - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Sativa Rose and Stormy - Controlled (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c071d25a9c7f8
Old 10-09-2022, 02:10 PM   #471
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bailey Base - AmateurBoxxx - Bailey Base - I Mesmerized M...

Description:
So, My Cousin Vinny got me this job at a stock firm crunching number for some DICK HEAD rich guy. Vinny has been there for awhile and does pretty well for himself so he decided to try and get me a job when his best friend moved away to Jersey. So it was like my second week when all of a sudden the Boss's step-daughter came into the office after her day at school. She was hot as fuck and I wanted her bad. Vinny could tell that I wanted that ass and then he told me he knew a way for me to fuck her.

Featuring: Bailey Base
Title: AmateurBoxxx - Bailey Base - I Mesmerized My Boss's Hot Step-Daughter & Fucked Her
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Hardcore, StepDaughter, Student, Office Sex, Taboo Family Sex

Time: 00:23:10
Size: 831.1 Mb

Download Bailey Base - AmateurBoxxx - Bailey Base - I Mesmerized My Boss's Hot Step-Daughter & Fucked Her (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/14615f1f9b9dc
Old 10-09-2022, 02:11 PM   #472
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Vallerie - Vallerie Hypnotized 2 (Femdom Video Student )...

Description:
Vallerie gets a visit from a creepy guy from school who she previously told to stay away from her. As she begins to tell him off, he pulls out a pocket watch and uses it to hypnotize Vallerie and put her into a mindless state. Dazed and compliant, Vallerie lets her master into her apartment to finish programming her mind.

Featuring: Vallerie
Title: Vallerie Hypnotized 2
Tags: Student

Time: 00:09:51
Size: 431.26 Mb

Download Vallerie - Vallerie Hypnotized 2 (Student) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/655bcdfab1fdb
Old 10-09-2022, 02:11 PM   #473
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Alexis Grace, Robo-pimp, Sadie Holmes - Girls Controlled ...

Description:
Now I decide to do something a bit weird. I have both Alexis Grace and Sadie Holmes in a deep programmed state, where I place a dildo in each of their hands and program them to believe that the dildo is their own penis. Yes, that they now have a penis, and anything that happens to that dildo they will feel as if it was their own. Then when I bring them out of it, they see what's in their hands, and instantly start touching it, and playing with it.. Eventually I tell Alexis to play with her dildo-penis on Sadie as she starts going on her, as I say RED here and there to give them additional orgasms. In addition to this, I program both of them to freeze the moment they reach the peak of their orgasm; as we reveal them frozen with an O face on them!

Featuring: Alexis Grace, Robo-pimp, Sadie Holmes
Title: Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Alexis Grace & Sadie Holmes - Dildo Penis
Tags: Sex Toys, Dildo, Girl Orgasm

Time: 00:08:02
Size: 103.33 Mb

Download Alexis Grace, Robo-pimp, Sadie Holmes - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Alexis Grace & Sadie Holmes - Dildo Penis (Sex Toys) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/18b3e561ce8fc
Old 10-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #474
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Mila, Stacy - Feetandsleep - Mila & Stacy - Under Control...

Description:
Stacy is at home and suddendly her ring blinks and she is under the control of the Mad Scientist. He orders her to invite a friend and a bit later Mila appears. Stacy uses a ring to bring Mila under her control. The ring blicks again and now the Mad Scientist takes control over both. He orders them to steal some money and after some time they bring him quite a lot. He makes them fall asleep and removes their shows. When they wake up they can't remember anything, but they are etting under control again by a magic remote control.

Featuring: Mila, Stacy
Title: Feetandsleep - Mila & Stacy - Under Control
Tags: Foot Fetish

Time: 00:09:31
Size: 165.19 Mb

Download Mila, Stacy - Feetandsleep - Mila & Stacy - Under Control (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/3a2cd5c34f3fc
Old 10-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #475
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ariel Grace - Primal's Women Entranced - Ariel Grace - 66...

Description:
Initial Induction - Sweet young coed Ariel comes in for our study program and I perform our initial induction including susceptibility testing, memory control, implanting trigger words

Featuring: Ariel Grace
Title: Primal's Women Entranced - Ariel Grace - 66 Ariel's Full Session
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Teen, Fetish, Girl Orgasm, Domination

Time: 01:08:58
Size: 3.02 Gb

Download Ariel Grace - Primal's Women Entranced - Ariel Grace - 66 Ariel's Full Session (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/950dd01719ae1
Old 10-09-2022, 02:13 PM   #476
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ava Minx, Breast Smothering, Dixie Comet - Thatfetishgirl...

Description:
Ava Minx & Dixie Comet

Featuring: Ava Minx, Breast Smothering, Dixie Comet
Title: Thatfetishgirl - Making Boob Girl A Bimbo Slut
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Smothering, Spanking, Domination, Kinky

Time: 00:17:21
Size: 1019.79 Mb

Download Ava Minx, Breast Smothering, Dixie Comet - Thatfetishgirl - Making Boob Girl A Bimbo Slut (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b6bfe1020bce7
Old 10-09-2022, 02:13 PM   #477
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Becca - Becca Deeply Hypnotized (Femdom Video ) 1080p

Description:
Becca's friend stops by on her birthday to give her a present - a beautiful purple necklace. He holds it up for her to see, and begins swinging it back and forth. Becca is excited at first, but soon becomes hypnotized by it. She goes so deep under his control, that purple and white spirals spin in her vacant eyes. She is now completely his, and will do anything she is told. He makes Becca think she's always had a crush on him, and that she wants to be in a romantic relationship with him.

Featuring: Becca
Title: Becca Deeply Hypnotized
Tags:

Time: 00:14:57
Size: 462.98 Mb

Download Becca - Becca Deeply Hypnotized 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8501241e34e04
Old 10-09-2022, 02:14 PM   #478
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Violet - Violet's Hypnosis Session (Femdom Video First Ti...

Description:
This is not a fantasy, story-based video. The hypnosis in this video is real. This is not Violet's first time being hypnotized, but it is her first session with us. The entire session was captured from two separate camera angles. The editing has been kept to a minimum to allow the viewer to experience the session from beginning to end.

Featuring: Violet
Title: Violet's Hypnosis Session
Tags: First Time

Time: 01:22:47
Size: 1.78 Gb

Download Violet - Violet's Hypnosis Session (First Time) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9b9d54dd8978d
Old 10-09-2022, 02:14 PM   #479
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor, Reagan Lush - Sex Robot World D...

Description:
Reagan Lush, Dixie Comet & Nate Liquor

Featuring: Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor, Reagan Lush
Title: Sex Robot World Domination
Tags: Fetish, Domination, Kinky

Time: 00:15:04
Size: 881.7 Mb

Download Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor, Reagan Lush - Sex Robot World Domination (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f6c1478cca990
Old 10-09-2022, 02:15 PM   #480
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Koa - Koa Frozen in Time (Femdom Video ) 720p

Description:
The form of control is through time manipulation and interacting with Koa while she is frozen and unaware.

Featuring: Koa
Title: Koa Frozen in Time
Tags:

Time: 00:17:49
Size: 678.81 Mb

Download Koa - Koa Frozen in Time 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9f15b83447c18