Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2022, 02:57 PM   #301
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Andrea Rosu - Ludella Hahns - Faulty Wiring: Fembot & Lab...

Description:
Ludella is in human mode working in a lab at RoboTech Industries. She is currently in the process of finishing up assembly and testing Andrea Bot 440.and is completely unaware of the fact that she too is a robot. After attaching Andrea Bot's head and arm, she inserts her AI chip and sets her up for voice activation. Andrea starts up and obeys her commands to sit and stand well enough, but when Ludella commands her to walk, she moves around stiffly and awkwardly. "Okay, okay.STOP before you trip and all my hard work goes down the drain." Ludella begins marking down on her clipboard that the unit might need oiling for smoother motion when her head jerks and eyes go wide and glassy, "I need to recharge." Her voice suddenly sounds robotic. When she's done glitching, she goes right back to what she was doing, having no idea that the incident even occurred.

Featuring: Andrea Rosu
Title: Ludella Hahns - Faulty Wiring: Fembot & Lab Tech Malfunction - Redhead Robots
Tags: Fetish, Hardcore, Redhead, Oil

Video: 1280p x 720p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:20:50
Size: 324.19 Mb

Download Andrea Rosu - Ludella Hahns - Faulty Wiring: Fembot & Lab Tech Malfunction - Redhead Robots (Fetish) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5d02bfbf9753d
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:55 PM   #302
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Kylie Kane - Hypnolust - Kylie Kane (Clip Five) (Femdom V...

Description:
I am going to sleep for you master

Featuring: Kylie Kane
Title: Hypnolust - Kylie Kane (Clip Five)
Tags: Girl Orgasm

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:09:41
Size: 143.99 Mb

Download Kylie Kane - Hypnolust - Kylie Kane (Clip Five) (Girl Orgasm) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/574c3f6322802
Old 09-20-2022, 04:54 PM   #303
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lap Dance, Quinn Wilde - Primal's Mental Domination - Qui...

Description:
Quinn has an appointment at an employment agency that specializes in getting their client positions that are far beyond their qualifications. The thing is, he has to know how far a client is willing to go and what they're willing to do to get the best job possible. Knowing that most people lie about themselves to get the best job possible, he has a way of getting the truth out of her, and making her believe whatever he wants her to.

Featuring: Lap Dance, Quinn Wilde
Title: Primal's Mental Domination - Quinn Wilde - Ring of Truth
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Fetish, Domination, Striptease

Time: 00:42:16
Size: 651.96 Mb

Download Lap Dance, Quinn Wilde - Primal's Mental Domination - Quinn Wilde - Ring of Truth (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4f34897bf451b
Old 09-20-2022, 05:52 PM   #304
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lili - FeetAndSleep - Lili - Bikini Model Controlled by a...

Description:
The Mad Scientist has won a date with the famous bikini model Lili and when she enters his room he offers her a beverage. After a moment her eyes roll back and she faints. When she wakes up the Mad Scientist suggests to take a nap and she agrees. While asleep he puts a magic ring on her finger and activates it. From now on Lili is under his control and follows any of his commands.

Featuring: Lili
Title: FeetAndSleep - Lili - Bikini Model Controlled by a Magic Ring
Tags: Foot Fetish, Bikini

Time: 00:08:34
Size: 223.07 Mb

Download Lili - FeetAndSleep - Lili - Bikini Model Controlled by a Magic Ring (Foot Fetish) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d31791713fe5a
Old 09-20-2022, 06:50 PM   #305
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bitch Wife - Amateur Boxxx - Mind Controlled My Bitch Wif...

Description:
So my wife, Bess, is super hot. But she is a total lazy cunt bitch. She never wants to have sex with me, she never cleans my clothes or irons my work shirts. As far as her cooking skills? She couldn't cook a fucking pop tart. Did I mention that she never lets me watch what I want to watch on TV. It's always the fucking Handmaid's Tale. Well today is different, I've been working on a special micro chip that allows the user to control someone's mind. Watch me use it on my smoking hot wife with natural tits. I finally get to be in control and she does whatever I tell her. I even let the foreign delivery driver feel her tits.. I was just about to make her suck his cock because she hates giving head. But unfortunately the micro chip fell out. I gotta really make this thing work and prefect it otherwise I'm gonna be screwed for the rest of my life with this bitch. I'm sure some of you fellas know exactly what I'm talking about.

Featuring: Bitch Wife
Title: Amateur Boxxx - Mind Controlled My Bitch Wife while Delivery Driver Felt her Up
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Interracial, Smoking, Fetish, Maid, Natural Tits

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Time: 00:09:35
Size: 234.19 Mb

Download Bitch Wife - Amateur Boxxx - Mind Controlled My Bitch Wife while Delivery Driver Felt her Up (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4dbca904fdae7
Old 09-20-2022, 07:47 PM   #306
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Michele James - Amateur Boxxx - Johnny Controls Soldiers ...

Description:
Lieutenant Johnny is home from the war. He did his duty in the jungles of Asia and made it out alive. He still has possession of the Mind Control Stone, Conscience. Once he got home, the first thing he did was visit the the wife of one of the soldiers that screwed him over, Michele James. Unfortunately, Michele's husband went missing while in the jungle and did not return to the base camp. The jungle changes you, and so does the Mind Stone. Michele doesn't know that Johnny used the Mind Stone on her husband so he would not return. Johnny had seen a picture of Michele in her husbands wallet. Right then he knew he had to have her. Michele's busty tits, flawless skin, long brown hair and firm body. so perfect. Johnny breaks the news to Michele that her husband is MIA. Using the stone to put her under a special entrancement state, he gets the blow job he always wanted and blows his load all over her perfect tits.

Featuring: Michele James
Title: Amateur Boxxx - Johnny Controls Soldiers Wife With Mind Stone
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fetish, Domination, Busty

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:17:00
Size: 846.78 Mb

Download Michele James - Amateur Boxxx - Johnny Controls Soldiers Wife With Mind Stone (Verbal Humiliation) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c29a67664d592
Old 09-20-2022, 08:44 PM   #307
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Paisley - Hypnotized Babysitter 6 - Paisley (Femdom Video...

Description:
Paisley is babysitting for a friend of the family. She has put the kid down for a nap when the dad arrives back home. She tells him everything went well, but his son gave her a pocket watch and told her that "daddy uses this on mommy". Paisley is confused by this and asks the dad what this means. He's more than happy to demonstrate what he does to his wife. He uses the pocket watch to hypnotize the babysitter and turns her into his slave. Paisley mindlessly obeys the commands he gives her. She goes from mindless and obedient, to very confused each time he wakes her up out of trance to show her what he is doing to her. It doesn't matter though, because at the end of it all, Paisley's mind will be erased and she'll have no memory of what she was doing while she was hypnotized.

Featuring: Paisley
Title: Hypnotized Babysitter 6 - Paisley
Tags: Babysitter, Slave

Time: 00:16:55
Size: 274.79 Mb

Download Paisley - Hypnotized Babysitter 6 - Paisley (Babysitter) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b2f593f82a77e
Old 09-20-2022, 09:43 PM   #308
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Cadence Lux, Futanari, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet - ...

Description:
Cadence Lux & Tina Lee Comet

Featuring: Cadence Lux, Futanari, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet
Title: Futa Possessed
Tags: Fetish, Kinky, Strapon

Time: 00:18:49
Size: 1.07 Gb

Download Cadence Lux, Futanari, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet - Futa Possessed (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9af6203fe50d7
Old 09-20-2022, 10:41 PM   #309
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bimbo, Hypnotized, Jessica - Entrancement UK - Jessica Hy...

Description:
Jessica was an extremely cute young lady, she brought her boyfriend along to the shoot and the studio manager was also on hand during the proceedings. They had to spend the first half hour of the shoot in the other room chatting to my assistant while I worked on putting Jessica into a nice deep trance.

Featuring: Bimbo, Hypnotized, Jessica
Title: Entrancement UK - Jessica Hypnotized
Tags: Anal, Teen

Video: 480p x 270p
Time: 01:40:06
Size: 223.05 Mb

Download Bimbo, Hypnotized, Jessica - Entrancement UK - Jessica Hypnotized (Anal) 270p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c9ce003210218
Old 09-20-2022, 11:39 PM   #310
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Petula - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Petula - Controlled...

Description:
Well, I don't quite know why I could not find this footage in my store, but for some reason its not there. The second time I've worked with Petula is up.. but not this first initial time. Perhaps back then, I thought it wasn't good enough to release; but now that I'm more into showing the raw unfiltered shoots - why not release it. Petula is a Czech model visiting town while I was in Los Angeles eons ago, and we met and decided to shoot a PROGRAM video! I was a bit curious as to how this may work because of the language barrier, but I've worked with foreign girls before.. so I thought it would be okay..

Featuring: Petula
Title: Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Petula - Controlled
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Mental Domination, Fetish, Czech, Domination

Time: 01:04:14
Size: 1.45 Gb

Download Petula - Girls Controlled To Be Bad - Petula - Controlled (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/728f6685f44c1
Old 09-21-2022, 12:36 AM   #311
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Star Nine - Hypnolust - Star Nine - Clip Eleven (Femdom V...

Description:
We do not need you to think My name is robot Star

Featuring: Star Nine
Title: Hypnolust - Star Nine - Clip Eleven
Tags: Masturbation

Video: 640p x 480p
Time: 00:09:07
Size: 69.33 Mb

Download Star Nine - Hypnolust - Star Nine - Clip Eleven (Masturbation) 480p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a4cf70ba2bdf0
Old 09-21-2022, 01:34 AM   #312
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Cumperfection, Emma Leigh, Samantha Page - Cumperfection ...

Description:
In the near future, men are pleasured by female androids trained in the art of sex. The females are coached and trained in the art of fellatio until they reach a level where they are granted the rank of "Cum Whore" and allowed to meet paying Gentlemen. Elliot arrives to select his new female pleasure.

Featuring: Cumperfection, Emma Leigh, Samantha Page
Title: Cumperfection - Cum Whores 2.0 - Emma Leigh, Samantha Page
Tags: Blowjob, Cum on Face, Cumshot

Time: 00:17:32
Size: 259.72 Mb

Download Cumperfection, Emma Leigh, Samantha Page - Cumperfection - Cum Whores 2.0 - Emma Leigh, Samantha Page (Blowjob) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1fcf6abe5c095
Old 09-21-2022, 02:31 AM   #313
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Emily Frosh, Mcstashhouse - Mcstashhouse - A Mind is a Te...

Description:
The J.I.S.M. Girls have a new leader, Emily Frosh, also known as the White Witch, the mistress of mind control. She uses her incredibly strong telepathic powers to put a dent in Dr. Steele's operation, defeating many of his minions. So the master of all things metal and mechanical builds the android Cerebriac, whose computer brain is immune to WW's power. He uses a mind ray to control her, and commands that she give him a juicy blowjob before sending her out on a crime spree.

Featuring: Emily Frosh, Mcstashhouse
Title: Mcstashhouse - A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Tags: Blowjob

Video: 640p x 360p
Time: 00:38:36
Size: 486.76 Mb

Download Emily Frosh, Mcstashhouse - Mcstashhouse - A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste (Blowjob) 360p :

https://k2s.cc/file/bec0b4f94e962
Old 09-21-2022, 03:30 AM   #314
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Alice - The Hypnotized Professor 2 - Alice (Femdom Video ...

Description:
Alice is a professor at the university, and one of her students has somehow found where she lives. She is less than happy to open the door and find him standing there, but even more bothered when he asks her to raise his grade on account of him being a "nice guy". Of course, this approach doesn't work so he uses a pocket watch to hypnotize the professor into giving him good grades no matter the quality of his work. Alice is forced to call her student "master" and obey all of his erotic commands while remaining in a trance.

Featuring: Alice
Title: The Hypnotized Professor 2 - Alice
Tags: Student, University

Time: 00:14:03
Size: 518.34 Mb

Download Alice - The Hypnotized Professor 2 - Alice (Student) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d7ad7541264dd
Old 09-21-2022, 04:28 AM   #315
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Azura, Brittney, Mercedes, Robogasm - The Stepford Girls ...

Description:
do the stepford vids usually get taken down? Can you find the Rose video with the hot indian girl

Featuring: Azura, Brittney, Mercedes, Robogasm
Title: The Stepford Girls - Azura, Mercedes, Brittney - Group Training Full Semester
Tags: Group, Indian, Masturbation, Brainwash

Video: 720p x 480p
Time: 00:39:17
Size: 250.67 Mb

Download Azura, Brittney, Mercedes, Robogasm - The Stepford Girls - Azura, Mercedes, Brittney - Group Training Full Semester (Group) 480p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5b87c9b0b399a
Old 09-21-2022, 05:25 AM   #316
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ava Minx, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet - Bimbo Maid Re...

Description:
Ava Minx, Tina Lee Comet & Nate Liquor

Featuring: Ava Minx, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet
Title: Bimbo Maid Revolution
Tags: Fetish, Kinky, Maid, Brainwash

Time: 00:22:11
Size: 1.28 Gb

Download Ava Minx, That Kinky Girl, Tina Lee Comet - Bimbo Maid Revolution (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/cac628a76a7cf
Old 09-21-2022, 06:24 AM   #317
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Raquel - THE STEPFORD GIRLS - RAQUEL'S FULL TRAINING (Fem...

Description:
Well..we must say..this was one of the toughest young ladies to "convert"!! Raquel arrived in Stepford full of attitude. She called her husband an asshole for even sending her to the Welcome Center..and did NOT want to follow the Pocket Watch during the Traditional Welcoming Ceremony. The Trainer was persistent with this spicy young lady.and she does submit. After she is Indoctrinated.Raquel becomes a perfect Student however...a Real Cum Whore!!! On the second day of her Training, Raquel is taught to keep herself in shape by performing naked yoga in front of her Trainer. On day three, Raquel is Trained for sexual intercourse by posing in a variety of positions that prepare her for easy penetration. The fourth day is a very interesting day..as her next door neighbour.one of the Stepford husbands drops by the Training Facility to administer a Orgasm to a restrained Raquel. The next day, on day five, Raquel is taught the sexy hosiery is important to the men.and she is to pose provocatively in a fishnet body stocking.and then a pair of sheer, black thigh highs. The sixth day is a painful one for Raquel. Since many of the men of Stepford who shall have access to her cunt have larger penises than her own husband..she must go through painful dildo Training with a massive dildo..to Train her cunt to accept large cocks. On day seven, Raquel learns that her breasts are for the enjoyment and pleasure of the men.and she is ordered to oil them up, and practice displaying them for male gratification. On her final day of Training, Raquel is taught that good hygiene is mandatory at all times.and she is to shave both her cunt and her legs in front of her Trainer..and vow to keep them silky smooth at all times. Her Training is now complete. Raquel is now a full fledged Cum Slut Fuck Whore. The men will really enjoy violating an obediently Trained Raquel.

Featuring: Raquel
Title: THE STEPFORD GIRLS - RAQUEL'S FULL TRAINING
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Anal, Teen, Latinas, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Sex Toys, Oil, Student, Dildo, Girl Orgasm, Yoga, Stockings

Video: 720p x 480p
Time: 00:42:25
Size: 208.15 Mb

Download Raquel - THE STEPFORD GIRLS - RAQUEL'S FULL TRAINING (Verbal Humiliation) 480p :

https://k2s.cc/file/7dba80ed44716
Old 09-21-2022, 07:22 AM   #318
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Victoria - Victoria's Ninth Hypnosis Session (Femdom Vide...

Description:
This is Victoria's ninth time being hypnotized. She is working again with our hypnotist, RHLOVER. The entire session was conducted online through the webcam, with Victoria being hypnotized and guided into trance by the hypnotist's voice. I, of course, was in the room with her, filming and interacting as needed. She is taken deeper and deeper throughout the induction until she has reached a point in which the hypnotist feels she will respond well to his suggestions. After the 19 minute induction, we move into playing with post hypnotic triggers and some mindless obedience. A full list of all suggestions used, and full details about the shoot, can be found directly below this text.

Featuring: Victoria
Title: Victoria's Ninth Hypnosis Session
Tags: WebCam, Indoors

Time: 01:16:27
Size: 2.21 Gb

Download Victoria - Victoria's Ninth Hypnosis Session (WebCam) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1f389c46f8c24
Old 09-21-2022, 08:21 AM   #319
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Victoria - Class Project - Victoria (Femdom Video Student...

Description:
While Victoria was absent at school one day, she was assigned to work on a hypnosis project with a partner she doesn't like. She grudgingly arrives at her partner's house to work on the project, complaining from the very start. What Victoria doesn't realize is that she is the hypnosis subject and her attitude is about to change from terrible to mindless.

Featuring: Victoria
Title: Class Project - Victoria
Tags: Student

Time: 00:11:52
Size: 578.05 Mb

Download Victoria - Class Project - Victoria (Student) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/921a7ffff5ad8
Old 09-21-2022, 09:19 AM   #320
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Jennifer - Hypnotizing the Secretary - Jennifer (Femdom V...

Description:
Jennifer catches her boss watching a very dirty porn when she stops by his home to get some documents signed. She tries to blackmail him for a raise, but he uses his skills as a hypnotist to put the secretary back in her place.

Featuring: Jennifer
Title: Hypnotizing the Secretary - Jennifer
Tags: Secretary

Time: 00:19:25
Size: 282.36 Mb

Download Jennifer - Hypnotizing the Secretary - Jennifer (Secretary) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/65b718f5609fb