Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink My home abduction story

Home abduction.
++++++++++++++

It was not a cold night but the warmth in the air was accompanied by a comfortable cool breeze,
Sitting at my door step,just looking out into the stars, each with a precious beauty as equal as the next.

The chill in the wind,I inhale, Preoccupied I almost forget about,my Book in hand,
upon noticing, my finger tips brushed past page 48.

The book reaches out, it draws me in, taken by the tale of Cleopatra,Queen of Egypt,
the adventure she discovers as her sister is wrongfully crowned and she runs away from home,
I do not usually read fiction but this was an interesting gift, my master has given me.

The lavender beside me, rubs against my arm and scratches my skin,annoyed,I push the flower away,
I don't realise but its scent rubs off on my fingers.

I feel a strange warmth behind me,a familiar energy, as the energy becomes stronger,
a touch tickles my scalp as my hair runs in between their finger tips.

I bend my arm up to the back of my head, I feel around,"I could of sworn...."but Nothing was there,
My head turns...I hear a shuffle, I see nothing,"I'm just paranoid,I must be losing my mind".

I trace the railing around me with my eyes, it's white looks murky in the dark,
I close my book shut, I stare out in front of me for a moment and the icky feeling inside,
warns me that is time to go inside.

I hold the screen door open as I reach for the door handle, it turns in the palm of my hand
and I step inside, Once I am in, I lock the door.

I turn the tv off with the remote,I feel safe now and the icky feeling fades away
and I walk down the hall way,I decide that I am too tired to wash my face,
I fluff my blanket and pillow, I sit on the side of my bed and slide my Green skirt down my long pale legs
until they are merely hanging off of my toes,My skirt falls onto my floor,.

I switch the light off, I Get comfortable on my mattress and I rest my eyes.

I drift off into what seemed like a deep dreamless sleep,
I am cold, where did my blanket go?
My hand feels around the floor next to my bed,for my mobile phone,
"UH! There it is,I clip it open, the light is uncomfortable on my eyes,
it is 2 am,I drop it carelessly back onto the floor"
I pull half of the blanket onto my body and wrap the corner around my left leg.

My bed room door makes a weird sound and I hear a creaking in my hall way,
it doesn't bother me very much because I know that I have locked the door.

Suddenly,I realise that my back door may have been left unlocked,
It should be fine,any stranger would have a hard time getting past
my dogs.
Still, I talk myself into going to check my door.

As I am creeping through the kitchen,I hear something crash behind me in the near distance, I freeze and that icky feeling returns,
I cautiously peer into my lounge room,nothing appears to be there, 'thats weird" I whisper, I lock my unlocked back door and return to bed.

I try my very best to get back to sleep before I feel something travel up my leg through my blanket, I wait a little while not knowing what to do,
slowly I sit up, hoping to see that it were just my imagination, instead before me I see a dark figure,
No time is left before I stumble out of my bed towards my open bed room door,
to my misfortune,I do not make it, they grab my wrist and pull me towards them, I try to pull myself away from them
With all of my physical strength,With my hands and arms, I pull at their arm hoping to set myself free, with my legs I push them away from me.

With strength, they throw me onto my own bed and force themself on top of me, their entire body weighing me down, they are so much stronger then I am,
A burning sensation begins to build up inside of me, it is a sickening acid like feeling while their hands roughly grab at my breasts, kneading them in their hands as I struggle to get away.

I feel their hot breathe as their tongue slivers down my neck, across my cheek and over my mouth, I shut my mouth,
they begin violently biting my lower lip, I don't want to give in so they bite my lip so hard that it bleeds,
a small trickle of blood runs down my chin,the pain is too much to bear and I let their tongue inside of my mouth,
my lip stings, I can feel it throbbing,their tongue slides into my mouth caressing my own,I do not move my tongue,
I just lay there with my mouth open, enduring the disgusting act.

When they are finished, they gently kiss my lips, they smudge the blood across my chin,
With One hand they hold my hands to the bed,with another they slide their hand into their pocket looking for something,
I dig my nails into their hand,they seem to enjoy it,I cant see what it is they have found
but I can hear a metallic rattling,soon it is made clear to me that they are hand cuffs as they close them over my wrists.

I start to feel even more sick.

They brush and twist my hair with their fingers and in between their fingertips,it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

"You love me don't you?"

............................I don't answer.

"You love me?"

They stop playing with my hair and they grab a handful

"tell me you love me".

I...Uh..m , I mumble.

They force me up by my hair and they throw me nastily on the floor,as my wrists hit the floor the handcuffs cut into my skin.

They wrap a hand around my neck,cutting off my circulation,I start to feel pins and needles in my head, I become weak, It hurts,
My eye sights starts to close in.

with hardly any breathe I plead with them to stop,my voice comes out distorted.

"I love you, you know I do, you don't want to do this,just stop"

"please..."

My hearing starts to slip away and just before I lose consciousness,they retreat.

they kiss me all over my face and wrap their arms around me, they stay holding me like this for Ten minutes beside me.

Their hand eventually starts to wonder, just touching me in between my legs and touching my breast gently.

I can feel them start to get excited and they become less gentle,I try to divert them, I tell them that if they let me go,
I would do anything they wanted me to but they didn't seem to be listening.

They put pressure on my right leg, moving my legs slightly apart,they slid their hand down my panties,they stopped for a moment,
they slid a finger in-between my pussy lips and felt around until they found my clit,they started to play with with it,
gently pressing on it, rolling it in-between their fingers,I tried to shuffle my body away from them but they just pulled me back up against them with
their other arm, I knew that they were smelling my hair as they done this, it made me even more anxious,They started to pinch my clit really hard.

" Do you like that?","Does it feel good?"

My body started to tense up and I couldn't help but moan in pain "please stop,your hurting me"

They slid a finger inside of me and i really started to panic,I tried to shake them off of me,they continued to finger me untill,

"Oh..mmm Mmm, I pretended to cum.

They reached into the pile of my dirty clothes next to us and pulled the long rope cord out of my Green skirt,he used it to tie my legs carefully together.

He dragged me across my bed room floor to the edge of my bed and I could feel myself being lifted,He threw me back onto my bed and tied my arms and legs to the bed posts as I struggled and struggled AND struggled, I put up my very best fight but it wasn't enough.

He left me tied to this bed and he left the room I could hear him in my kitchen, only Two minutes later returning with what felt like a knife at my throat and smelt like some vodka,
he outlined my body with the knife and I fell into my self, I could feel the tears build up in my eyes, I didn't want to give them to satisfaction of seeing my tears,the blade was now in between my thighs and there was no resistance on his part, he just cut me, the knife split a part of my flesh apart and the blood ran off my leg and stained my bed, he crawled in between my legs to taste the blood he has released, it stung as he run his mouth and tongue over the infliction,I could feel a frightening sensation, as he were sucking on my flesh, when he were finished he licked his lips and proclaimed "you taste sweet".

"GET OFF ME!!!, I demanded."

So, he picked up the bottle of vodka, took a mouthful of it and let it dribble out onto and into my fresh cut, " here, I will clean it for you....
"UHHH!!! My cut felt like it were on fire!", I started to thrash around in panic and he just watched me, with a proud grin spread across his face.

Once he had finished observing my torment,He used to the knife to rip a part of my panties off but the material wasn't easy to cut through
so he peeled them down my thighs instead using his teeth and left them to dangle on my ankles,
He took a deep breathe inwards before he slipped his tongue in side of me and then he continued to taste me,
from my hole to my clit, he started to circle his tongue around my clit and for a moment it felt ashamingly good.

He proceeded to licking me and travelled up my stomach, i could feel his hot breathe and I could feel his sticky spit leaving a cold trail behind his tongue,
he forced my back into an arch, leaving bruises on the side of my body. He tried to undo my bra strap, with difficulty.

His fingers fumbled at my bra strap, Finally, he pulled the bra off of my full chest and started to bite and suck on my nipples a bit too hard, he forced his crotch and the rest of himself,
in between my legs and tasted a tear on my cheek, "please, please, please Oh please,DON'T!" I begged,
"Noo..." is all I could say, at this point, I were no longer fighting,learning that the struggle were now useless
and he forced my head into the bed with a pillow,
now being muffled with the pillow,he could hardly even hear my pathetic, pointless crying.

Helpless underneath his forceful grasp and barely able to breathe,My consciousness started to slip away, full of lust he undone his zip,
I could feel his throbbing cock at my enterance and I heard him moan in delight, he threw the pillow away from my face and pushed his cock,
deep inside of me, his nails digging into my cheek as he pounded his way inside of me, He pounded so hard that I could feel a sharp pain as his cock
hit the back wall of my pussy,bruising me inside.

"you want me, scream for me, tell me you want me", he ordered,sweating all over me.

" I want you, I want you!" I lied while he shot me a threatening glare.
"Moan for me bitch!" and I disguised my moans of pain as moans of pleasure.

I felt his body tense up on top of me,His body spasmed and he let out a deafening moan at my ear, His hot,sticky cum
exploded inside of me,shooting up inside of my pussy and filling me whole.

-bruisedporcelain
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

This is really good!
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thankyou .
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote