Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First Story

Been on this site for a little while. A friend encouraged me to post this, and I gave in.

This is just fantasy and should be treated as such. As they say before any Jackass movie, do not try this at home.

K-Em
_

It’s the end of another semester and I’ve decided I want to celebrate with some down time at my families ski cabin. My family rarely uses the cabin any more, but I can’t go a winter with out stopping in at least once, so I call ahead to the caretaker to tell him to make sure it’s ready for next week. He’s always been a bit of a recluse; his cabin was two kilometers away and told us he didn’t mind keeping the place free of any squatters or animals that might find their way inside it. Him and I have barely spoke more than a few sentences to each other in the years he’s worked for us, which I am more than fine with.

When I get to the cabin, I pull up in the family truck, the entire area covered in deep snow, the ski lift just a under an hour away. I’m quick to get all my stuff inside, sticking my board into the snow by the door, and throwing my bag and boots on the sofa. Just as always the cabin is warm, the generator already on. I head into the master room and even the bed is made, towels and pillows lying on the bed. The guy may give me goose bumps but he does a good job.

The knock on the door almost makes me jump from my skin, I look at my wrist watcher, 9:30pm, not too late, but there’s no reason to have a visitor. I open the door just a crack, my foot tucked behind the door, so if anyone were to slam the door open they might be stopped. As I see Rob, sunken cheeks, pointed features, prominent cheek bones and scruffy facial hair, I remove my foot and open the door wider “Hello Rob” I try to fake a smile, I’m truly horrible at lying he can probably see right through my fake warmth.

“Good evening, Krista. I’m just checking in, making sure you got up here safely, the roads have been…less than friendly lately” His eyes look me up and down and I am sure I shudder or sneer because his eyes dart right back to mine. “Where’s your partner, from last year?” He asks.

I want to slam the door in his face, but I know I would never hear the end of it from my father. Instead I smile, not even attempting to hide me disdain “She moved away.” I lie. He is a close friend of my parents, he knows all about me and I hate it. “The roads were fine.” I frown shaking my head, calling his bluff.

He nods his head understanding he has hit a nerve, still standing outside my front door he continues asking questions “You two were so close, it seemed. Shame she moved away no?” His eyes narrow watching my reaction; I’m not going to play this game.

“Yes, it was a real shame. Now if you don’t mind I have had a long day and an early morning ahead of me, I need to go to bed. Goodnight, Rob.” He wishes me a goodnight sleep, and takes his leave disappearing into the snow-coated woods.

I slam the door making sure to lock it, all three of the locks. I head back inside making hot chocolate, and grabbing a book from my knapsack and sitting in the large leather chair, sinking into the cushions. Finally, end of the school year, summer around the corner, I can finally relax and read something to relax instead of reading for a paper. The feeling is liberating in an odd sort of way. I read half of Damned by Chuck Palahniuk, I look at my watch and I’m in disbelief, 1:30am, I actually do have an early day of snowboarding ahead of me, and would like to be well rested for that.

I change out of my clothes, looking at my bag wondering if I should bother with pajamas. The cabin is warm, and I opt to go to bed without pants, but with a thing American Apparel hoodie. I enjoy sleeping in cold weather, its when I get my best sleeps, I don’t think I’ve shut my bedroom window all winter. I grab a blanket and pull it over my legs leaving my chest exposed, the sweater just barely zipped half way up. I quickly fall asleep, the absence of city noise is the most relaxing thing one can experience when up this far from urban life.

During the middle of the night I hear someone outside, if I was home this wouldn’t bother me but I’m not. The distinct sound of boots crunching snow enrages me. I crawl out from under the sheets, realizing I must of stripped off my sweater at some point, I grab it putting it back on zipping it up most of the way, then sliding on a pair of pajama pants and start walking to the front door. I check the clock on the oven as I walk past the kitchen, almost three in the fucking morning. The kids around the ski village are all rich but they like to steal snowboards and skis for fun, it wouldn't be the first time they ventured out this far for cheap thrills. I open the front door and yell “who is there?” my voice carries on over the snow and no one responds, I grab my snowboard and throw it against the inside of the door, half awake I forget to lock the door behind me and I head straight back to bed. I lay down on my stomach leaving my sweater and pants on, falling back asleep quickly.

I wake up again as I feel the bed shift my eyes open I can vaguely see a black form above me as I mutter “what the hell” as I try to turn my body to get a better look at what’s happening, my mind barely half awake. A rough hand covers my mouth “Quiet” the voice is familiar but I can’t put a name on it. It has to be a robber I think to myself, the cabins here are known to have rich owners so I slowly nod my head agreeing to be silent. He leans down, his face right up against mine, his mouth right next to my ear “So nice of you to visit on your own” I can feel his lips brush against my ear as he speaks. I can feel every hair on my body stand on end. My body stiffens but still shakes under his. “Put your hands behind your back, Krista” I pause as he says my name, it’s the caretaker, Rob, I recognize the voice as soon as he speaks my name. I begin to thrash underneath him my arms trying to push myself off the bed “Oh look who figured it out” he is not here because he wants anything of ours, he could take it whenever he wants. He slams his fist into my back, right against my kidneys, tears form in my eyes as I grunt into his hand “Stay still, but put your hands behind your back.” He throws another punch into my side and I quickly comply my hands crisscrossed over each other. He grabs each wrist and I can hear the handcuffs fasten around me.

“Roll over.” He demands as he puts a knee on each side of my body giving me enough room to turn over and I do it quickly. My sweater still only half zipped up and you can see a patch of flesh and I can see you smiling in the moonlight. His free hand slides under the fabric and gropes my breast roughly. “I’m going to take my hand off your mouth, and if you scream for no reason I won’t hesitate to give you a reason.” He pulls his hand away, sliding it around my neck squeezing tightly. His other hand still kneading my breast as he says “I forgot to welcome you back”.

“You can’t do this to me.” I say my voice tense with anger “Get out of my room” He response only by tightening his grip around my neck as his hand moves from my chest to zipping the rest of my sweater pushing the material aside and then continuing lower down to the edge of my cotton pants “I guess I can’t do this” his fingers sneaking under the waist band beginning to manipulate my sex “But I guess it doesn’t hurt to try” I begin choking as his grip tightens even further, barely able to breath now. “I’m going to ask you some questions now, I want you to answer truthfully or I will squeeze more than just your neck” he emphasizes by pinching my clit between his fingers. I yelp out in pain but quickly muffle my own cry of pain, thinking to myself he doesn’t get the satisfaction to hear my pain.

“Are you here to snowboard?” He smiles as I nod my head “Of course you are.” His voice is eerily calm “Why did you come alone?” The question confuses me a bit, “I wanted to be alone” my voice strained as I still struggle to breath. He shakes his head “You are a terrible liar, you know?” I stare up at him with an icy glare. “Tell me the truth now” He smiles so widely showing me all his pointed teeth as he pinches my clit again, digging his nails into my sensitive flesh and I gasp but restrain anything more than that. I try to think of something, a lie anything but the truth “I haven’t been able to go to any mountains this season. This was my last chance and I couldn’t get anyone to come up with me” My voice is racing, spitting out the words as I make them up. “Not even one of your female friends” He is teasing me now, I know he talks with my father he knows I broke up with the girl from last year, he knows I am up here to try and forget about her. “Go fuck yourself, Rob” I spit out at him my anger boiling over as he goads me. “Oh there it is, that has to be the most heart felt thing you’ve ever said to me you rich little cunt.” The look on my face is one of disgust as I look up at the smug look on his.

He pulls his hand from my pants and quickly zips my sweater back up, and I look up at him completely confused he just answers, “You’ve never seen where I live, I think you’ll like it. Not as nice as your place, a little more…rustic” He grabs me by my hair pulling me up “time for one of those late night walks you used to love” he sneers at me. I struggle against him as he leads me through my cabin to the front door, knocking over my mug of half drunk hot chocolate, I almost get free of his grip but he slams me into the fridge reminding me of just how much he over powers me. The impact wins me, and magnets fall to the floor. His hand clamps around my elbow like a vise “Krista,” He says as he licks up the side of my face “I can’t wait to get to know every part of you”

“Fuck you” I say between gritted teeth as I keep thrashing around in his grips “I’m not going anywhere with you” My lip almost curling as I speak down to him, even tied up. He simply laughs at my words and swinging the door open and pushing me out into the white cold night, pulling a small gun from his waist, pointing it against my head “Keep quiet, Krista, or I strip you naked and tie you to a tree and let nature take its toll on your body”
Even if I wanted to scream I couldn’t, it has to be minus-20 with the wind chill, the single layer of clothing provides no comfort, and without shoes on my feet feel frozen as they stomp through the snow besides his. It is not long before I am shaking in his grips, my lips smacking against each other. Every step is excruciatingly painful, the air feeling like a million needles piercing into my skin. I almost collapse into the snow but he holds me up saying “Not quite yet Krista, we are almost home” I can’t keep my mind focused on anything but the cold, and he is practically dragging me through the snow at this point.

I must of black out at some point because I wake up on a sofa, my clothes still on, a fire in front of me thawing me out, the cold trapped inside my bones as I continue to shiver. I try to move only to realize my wrists, and ankles tied together, and something forced in my mouth, trapped in by tape over my lips. I moan out loudly trying to scream. I hear footsteps coming from behind me and I try and crank my head around to see who it is even though I already know.

“I thought you loved cold weather, Krista?” He says as he squats down in front of my face, his hand reaching out to pet my hair “There won’t be any snowboarding this week, or any relaxing alone time.” He leans in close to me and with a sinister tone whispers in my ear “I’m going to fuck you in every hole, make you feel pain like you never knew existed, and I am going to make you scream so much that your throat will be ripped raw until you can barely make a sound” His words renew my struggle as I try to pull my hands free from the handcuffs and my legs kick at their restraints also trying to break free. He stands back up, grabbing my arm again and yanking me to my feet where I wobble trying to stay up right “Your not still gay are you? That might make this experience more…unpleasant for you” I stare at him, daggers in my eyes I don’t nod or shake my head, I suddenly feel betrayed by my own family, talking about my personal life with a man I openly loath. “Don’t feel like answering that one eh? It’s ok, I think I know the answer anyways”

He circles around me, looking me up and down and as he goes out of sight behind me his hands snake around my body, his head resting on my shoulder “I prefer you having had no experience with men, keeps you nice and tight and gives me a lot to teach you.” He whispers in my ear as one hand unzips my sweater again, he pulls it off my shoulders pushing it down to my wrists further restraining them behind my back, as his other hand creeps under my pants and starts to rub my sex again. “Do you feel that” He asks as he pokes his hardon into my lower back “You are going to be feeling that inside of you very soon” I whimper into the gag, tears flowing freely down my cheeks as he manipulates my clit, forcing a finger inside of me “Mmm nice and tight just like I thought….Oh…and what’s this?” He asks with a surprised tone as he feels my hymen “Saving yourself for the right girl with a strap-on?” he chuckles at his own joke as he pulls my pants down to my ankles, cutting the ropes that restrain my legs. “If you close your legs, try and run, or try and hurt me I will pierce every little part of your clit with six gauge needles. So keep them nice and wide and do as your told, Krista” I’m shaking in his grip, my legs spread out, knowing what’s about to happen is by far the worst part of this, waiting for it.

I can hear him taking off his belt, the large metal buckle hitting the wooden floor as he pushes his pants down and kicks them off, hitting the wall in front of me. With out warning he thrusts himself inside of me. My dry pussy erupts with pain and I scream into the gag only to hear a muffled moan escape, my eyes go wide as he pushes past my hymen, the last line of defense and I can feel my own blood lubricating him and me as he keeps pushing forward. His grunting in my ear sporadic and with out rhythm “So goddamn tight” he growls in my ear. His hand grabs my tits, squeezing tightly, pulling down on them to get himself further inside of me. Each movement feels like it is ripping me apart from the inside out.

“What are the chances you are on birth control, Krista?” He laughs at his own remark just before he spews his load deep inside of me. The warm spunk coating my insides like a thick warm paint “How did you enjoy your first time?” His laugh is despicable and all I can think about is the feeling of his come slowly streaming out of me down my thighs as he pulls himself out “Can’t wait to feel that ass and mouth”

He comes around my body to face me. I look down and see my own blood coating his member. I can't help but tear up seeing my virginity on him. "get on your knees" he orders, but I know what he wants and I'm not going to do that. I shake my head in response, expecting anger from him but his lips crack into a small smile and he steps behind me, just as he goes out of eye sight he swiftly kicks the back of my knees. I buckle instantly, my whole body slamming down onto my knees.

I scream out into the gagged trapped in my mouth, the thunderous pain storms over every nerve in my body. "I'm going to take that gag off now. And you are going to wrap that mouth around me, clean off what's left of your humility, and glide your tongue all over me." he is quick to rip the tape off my mouth allowing me to spit up the now soaked clothe onto the floor.

With my teeth gritted I mutter out my response "Fuck you". It is barely audible but he hears it and grab my chin tightly, squeezing on my jaw painfully making me stare upwards at him from my knees "you've always been a mouthy little whore." he turns from me and grabs something from on top of the fireplace, as he turns from me he makes a point of showing me what it is, a large metal o-ring. I clench my mouth shut instantly but he never stops smiling "you don't really have any options here." his tone with out emotion now. I don't listen to him, I just keep my mouth shut tightly. "you'll remember being this defiant later." he says, his fist jabbing me right in the solarplex, my body doubling over and wheezing loudly, and as my mouth opens for air he sticks the metal ring into my mouth, securing it in place. I keep gasping for air as he pushes my body back up right, already pushing his dick into my mouth.

The taste is salty, metallic, bitter, and rancid all at once. His hand wraps in my hair using it to push my head up down on him furiously. I gag on him as he tries to force himself further and further into my mouth. "After this, I'm going to take you back outside, hang you from your wrists, and remind you of your earlier defiance "

I can barely hear his words, my mind distracted by the fowl taste in my mouth. He holds himself against the back of my throat not letting me breath. His groaning drowns out my gagging, I can feel for first time warm seed being forced down my throat. I choke on it as he remains in the same position until he has fully released himself inside of me.

As soon as he has pulled out of me and steps backwards I fall forward coughing up his come onto the floor. I lean down on my forehead from my knees, still in disbelief about what's happening. The taste is bitter, putrid, fucking horrible. I understand now all the complaints I’ve heard about it, how it makes some girls stick to their stomach, I can’t keep any of this fluid down.

I breathe heavily, still bent over, my hands restrained behind my back as he towers over me. I'm silently crying not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing my cries. He moves away from me as I try to regain my composure, I hear him picking up his snow pants putting them back on. Before I know it though he yanks me up by the fabric wrapped around my wrists, pulling my up to my feet "That was good, needs some work, but you'll learn. You’ll learn to get use to the taste too" he starts pushing me towards the front door of his cabin, its now that I get to look around his living quarters. An old kitchen that hasn't been updated in years, a separate bedroom, and a small bathroom that's just barely visible but looks filthy. He kept our cabin so clean, so hygienic; I never would of thought he would of lived in a dump like this.

Before pushing me outside he takes the gag from my mouth, letting my jaw relax "Time for you to see what happens when you refuse me" he forces me outside, my body completely naked for the cold air to bite into once again. He takes me to a large tree, a rope hanging from one of the sturdy branches, it looks like its been there for years. He uncuffs my wrists from behind me but locks his arm around my neck squeezing tightly "Put these on back on your wrists, in front this time” he says as he dangles a pair of metal handcuffs. When I don't move he starts gripping my neck tighter against the crook of his arm "Your sure you won’t reconsider?" he asks as his arm starts cutting off me air. I'm choking and gasping, I know I will either pass out and he will do it himself, or I can do it. I’ve already passed out once tonight, another time and I could be risking brain damage I think to myself, forever a psychology student, I slowly raise my hand grabbing the handcuffs from his hands putting them on my wrists. He lets go of my neck immediately walking around in front of my shivering body, his eyes looking me up and down.

I can't control myself "I will see you rot in jail for this" my voice stuttering as my teeth chatter from the bitter cold, my entire body trembling. Without saying anything he wraps the rope around the metal chain between my wrists, making a large knot. He steps back behind me grabbing the opposite end of the rope and starts to pull it down, it's a simple pulley system, my arms start rising in front of me, all the way up over my head until the rope is taut and he begins lifting my body into midair. My toes dangle just above the snow, the weight of my body forces the metal handcuffs to dig into my wrists as he ties the rope to the tree securing me up here, swaying slightly in weak breeze.

As he comes back out in front of me he has a stern look on his face "Do you remember last winter when you came up here? You didn't even have the decency to say thank you for how I prepared your cabin, for how I brought you chopped firewood. I mean at least the rest of your family has manners, but you, you are the smuggest little slut I have ever come across. When you said you would be coming up alone, ordering me to have the cabin ready for you I knew I would be doing this to you. But I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much." He removes his belt "Time to teach you some manners"

He disappears behind me and before I can ask what he’s doing I the hear the snapping of his belt hitting my thigh, right down the centre, the painful feeling comes quickly after and I yelp out in pain unable to control my voice, the cold air amplifying the sting. The next sound comes from the leather smacking down across my right shoulder to my left hip my head snaps back I try to muffle my screams but the feeling is so intense I keep letting out cries of pain. "This is just the beginning" he yells over my screams as he whips my ass in quick succession. He does this all up and down my back, thighs, and ass. I can feel a bit of warm blood dripping down my back and legs, I'm too drained of energy to even lift my head, my body can't even shake anymore, I think I may be going into shock. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I hope you learned your lesson." He cuts the rope and I fall into the snow, all my wounds exploding with pain as they make contact with the snow, but I don't react, I can't move.

His arms hook under my body, picking me up and carrying me inside. Blood drips from my fingertips onto the snow, staining the pure whiteness of it with my red blood; I never realized just how badly my wrists were hurting until now.

As soon as we get back inside he lays me out in front of the fire again, securing my ankles together, and throwing a blanket over my body "Tomorrow. Your ass will feel just as bad as the rest of your body. If I were you, I'd try to sleep, but most of all I would remember that lesson about manners and obedience". My eyes are fixated on the flames as he walks away into his bedroom, I can hear his mattress squeak under his weight he turns the lights off leaving me illuminated in the warm glow of the fireplace. My mind void of thought.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The next installment. Enjoy:

K-Em
_

I don’t so much for asleep as go in and out of consciousness, waking up every couple of hours to the sound of Rob’s snoring, or the searing pain emanating from my backside. When I finally wake up and stay conscious the sun is just barely coming up, the cabin is still dark and Rob is still snoring away rhythmically. I am unsure how long I’ve been out for but my body tells me it hasn’t been long enough, I tell my body to get up and go. With my hands still cuffed in front of me I push myself up my cuts on my back don’t stop stinging, never letting me forget about what happened last night. I reach my cuffed hands down to my ankles fighting to untie my ankles, the knot is simple to untie and my ankles are free soon. He must not of thought I would have the energy to try and escape I think to myself. I rub my sore ankles trying to get the blood flowing back. I don’t waste much time massaging my bruised joints though and stand up quickly, almost stumbling back to the floor as the pain in between my legs erupts.

I look around, my back hunched over, I see his jacket thrown over the back of a kitchen chair and I hobble over to it. My hands still cuffed together I have to assume he left the keys in his jacket after he whipped me last night. I check all the pockets and it’s the last one I check that I feel the cold metal key and my heart almost skips a beat. “Thank god” I murmur under my breath as I pull out the key and struggle while I try to unlock my restraints, my hands shaking in anticipation of getting out.

As soon as I have the cuffs off I make sure not to make a sound as I put on his jacket the fabric, as soft as it is, still feels like sandpaper against my raw back. His large coat envelops my body and reaches down past my knees. I must look ridiculous as I put on his boots as well.

Just as my hand reaches for the doorknob I notice something, or a lack of something. I can’t hear him snoring anymore. Curiosity gets the best of me and I turn my body around to see if I can see him in his bed or not. I don’t see him in his bed, instead I see him standing in the doorframe, half awake and digesting this new scene.

I’m instantly regretting turning around as I scramble to open the door, not waiting another second before I run out into the woods looking for our snow tracks back to my families cabin. I follow them, running at full speed as snow gets kicked up behind me, my legs sinking knee deep into the light powder. This is supposed to be my favourite type of snow, but right now it has become an annoying obstacle. I fly past the tree he strung me up by; I even see the drops of blood in the snow. I can hear Rob screaming behind me, but I can’t hear him over my heavy breathing, I just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Stealing his shoes was a bad idea, they are oversized and I know I can trip at any moment now. My lungs burn from the frozen air I am forcing into them, it’s all consequential in getting away from him. One foot in front of the other I keep telling myself, just a bit further and I can call for help. I glance behind me, he is still coming at me full speed, no shoes or jacket, just long johns and a thin cotton t-shirt, good he can feel how painful the snow can be on exposed skin. I don’t know if it’s the adrenaline rushing through my veins or my youth or fitness but I am out running him, the hope glimmers in my mind just as I trip over the long toe of his boot.

I fall face first into the powdery snow, I can hear him getting closer and I don’t even take the second to look behind me, instead I get up fast, scrambling in the lite snow to get up and finally I do. I am off again but he is closer to me now so close I can hear his threats, something about making me wishing I never got up this morning, I can fill in the blanks. My heart is beating through my chest, every muscle is burning, but I am in survival mode all these feelings are just reminders of the pain I experienced at his hands last night, things I need to keep running from.

I can’t keep up my frantic pace, I’m a sprinter not an endurance runner, I’m slowing down as I look behind me, he is still there, keeping up with me. As he sees me slowing down I can see a smile cross his face I turn back around and try to pick up my speed but I’m tired, clumsy, and weak, I trip over his boots yet again, this time I can’t get back up again. He is standing over me as I try to push myself off the ground; his foot meets my back pushing me back down. He leans down over my grabbing a hand full of hair and shoves my face into the snow “Not smart!” he screams into my ear as he gives me an excruciating face wash.

He wraps his arm around me neck and pulls me up forcefully then pulls my hands back together behind me back placing the handcuffs back on, this time so tightly the metal digs into my wrists at all times. “Looks like I will have to be more careful with you than I thought” He spits in my ear as he begins to drag me back to his cabin. His arm constantly wrapped around me neck, chocking me the entire way back to his cabin, never saying a word. He doesn’t need to say any thing; I know punishment will follow this act.

He pushes me through the front door tossing me on the ground and then quickly locking the door behind us. He grabs me by the back of my neck and leads me into his bedroom, not wasting any time he rips his jacket off my body forces me down to my knees “It was cold out, now you are going to need to warm me up” He pushes his long johns down to his knees, his limp dick hangs in front of my face and I just shake my head keeping my lips squeezed shut “I was hoping that jog didn’t take the fight out of you.” I look up at him, confused by his lack of abuse to my defiance, wondering what thoughts are going through his mind.

“Don’t move” He orders as he walks behind me opening his nightstand drawer and retrieving a rope. He throws the rope over a beam and ties one end to the handcuffs and starts to pull on the other end. My arms begin to rise up behind me, painfully pulled up until my shoulders feel like they are about to be dislocated. Still down on my knees I try to stand up but he steps down onto my shins, pressing his entire weight down on me. He leans in behind me and whispers in my ear “Remember when you were sixteen, and dislocated your left shoulder?” I nod my head quickly as the pain explodes from my shoulder joint, “So then, you also remember that I was the one that put it back in place for you?” He pulls sharply on the rope when I don’t answer, forcing a yelp from my mouth so I nod again. “Mmm, good me too.” His voice never exceeds a whisper “I could dislocate your shoulders and pop them back in, just to dislocate them again” I can’t see behind me, but I assume he is smiling by the tone of his voice “Or you could open your little mouth and suck on my dick, Krista, the choice is yours.” To drive the point home he yanks down on the rope again sending flashes of pain through my body.

I shake my head defiantly “I refuse to put your little dick back in my mouth” I know I will regret this, but my arrogance won’t let him win. I know the pain of dislocating a shoulder, and the pain of putting it back in its socket, it lasts for weeks, the arm is next to useless especially if its not put back in place by a doctor. Out here, so far removed from civilization we had to go to Rob, he seemed to enjoy my misery a bit much, even at that age I could tell there was something wrong with the way he looked at me as I screamed out in agony.

He says nothing to me, just leans backwards and yanks the rope down as hard as he can. The sick cracking sound rings in my ear, my left shoulder has been popped back out again, my right is just on the brink of being torn out. I let out a blood-curdling scream that doesn’t stop “Oh there goes one… I had a feeling the left one would come out easily” he says “Should we try for two or have you reconsidered?” Tears are streaking down my cheeks as the pain radiates from my shoulder making me forget about the pain from my back. I do not answer him, I can’t even breath let alone speak. He starts to slowly pull the rope down stretching out my arms even further.

“stop” I whimper and he does, but he doesn’t give the rope any slack.

“You’ll have to speak up, Krista.” He taunts me.

“Stop it!” I say with more force.

“Why should I stop? What could you do for me to make me want to stop it, because honestly I am having a great time with this?” I can’t see him, but I can feel his smug smile as he teases me by pulling on the rope a bit.

“I’ll do what you want..” My head bows forward ashamed of giving in.

“Mmm, you aren’t off the hook that easy. What is it I want? Say it like you want it”

“I’ll give you head” My voice is weak and full of despair.

He lets go of the rope and my arms fall back down, my left arm dangling awkward behind my back and I wince in pain as the weight of it pulls on the muscles trying to hold it up in place. When he steps in front of me his dick has already started to get hard, probably because of my screams no doubt. “If that’s what you really want, I’m not going to stand in the way of that” his voice makes my skin crawl and I look to the ground as I take him in my mouth. The taste is the same as last night, only worse because I am doing it willingly. It takes all my will power to not bite down as his hands start stroking my hair, or petting it as the other pushes me further down his growing member.

“Look up at me” he says calmly. I pretend not to hear him, unable to imagine looking into his eyes while I do this. He forces my head down again, all the way this time, until his dick is lodged in my throat and I can’t breath, my nose is pushed up against his groin “Look up at me or I will face fuck you after you pass out” These words catch my attention and can’t be ignored, my eyes dart up from the dirty wooden floor to meet his gaze, he is smiling slightly just enough to show a bit of teeth “good girl” He whispers as he starts to thrust forcefully in and out of my mouth, using my hair to guide my head.

Without warning he pulls out of me and grabs my good arm and yanks me up off my knees to only bend me over the bed. “I told you your ass would be next” he says, slamming into my ass without warning, without lube, without a care in the world for my pain. I let out a sharp yelp and screaming into the mattress as his cock forces it’s way inside of me. I can feel him ripping me apart from the inside. Each thrust sends a new wave of pain over my wrecked body. I try to bury my face into the mattress to muffle my screams but he grabs my hair and yanks on it, using it as leverage to fuck me deeper and harder. I can feel the blood lubing his dick and rolling down my leg, I have never experienced a pain like this in my life.

He fucks my ass for what seems like an eternity, sometimes rhythmically and slowly other times quickly like his life depended on it. I had never thought I would feel so relieved to feel him come into my ass as I was now. The pain was temporarily over as he collapsed on the bed beside me.
“I have to go make it look like you disappeared on the hills today.” He says matter-o-factly “You’ve proved to me this morning that I can’t trust you.” He gets up as he looks down at me, my arm still dislocated “So I’m not going to fix that arm quite yet” Rage fills my body, I know if this isn’t fixed now I may never fully heal. He pulls me up by my handcuffs causing me to scream again as he pulls on both my arms “And you’ll be tied and gagged while I’m gone.”

The realization of what he just said is sinking in, not the tied and gagged, or the not fixing me part, but the part where he said he has to make it look like I disappeared. I’m not getting out of this. “I won’t tell anyone” I whisper as he locks me to a heater beside the bed, I’m sure this is what all victims say at one point, I doubt it ever works though. “Please I won’t come back here again, I will never breath a word of this, just let me go back home” I don’t know why I bother trying, and I don’t think he knows why either because he doesn’t respond.

He forces a dirty cloth into my mouth and tapes it shut “It’s a real shame.” He says as he starts getting dressed “Your family is so nice, and now they are going to suffer as they search for you, all because you couldn’t use basic manners.” He is half dressed and grabbing his boots, the ones I stole “Don’t worry though, I will make you suffer just as much as they do”
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote