Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)
Default Sorority Life

Here's a new story I've been working on. Will post in chapters. As always, this is a fantasy and fiction and is not condoned in any way in real life. Comments and feedback welcome. Thanks.

Sorority Life

Megan was a sophomore in college.* Like many of her peers all she wanted to do was fit in and make some new friends.* During the beginning of the fall semester, she went to the sorority rush events, seeing the different sororities and seeing if any of them were a fit for her.* Megan was a bit on the quiet side, which could sometimes be misconstrued as stand-offish given her looks and voluptuous curves.* But she was sweet and innocent and just wanted to find a group of peers who she fit in with and would be able to hang out with during the year.* She knew that if she were accepted, she would have to endure a semester of hazing and she had heard that some of the girls could be particularly mean or make their pledges do risky things.* She figured she would take it in stride, it would be good for her to have an adventure and get outside of her comfort zone a little bit.
As rush season ended, the Gamma Delta sorority seemed like a natural fit.* The girls seemed nice and she had a lot in common with many of them.* She hoped she would receive a bid to join them.* They were very popular on campus, many of the sisters went out with athletes at the university.* Megan had never really been a member of the in crowd.* She had been awkward and insecure in high school and was more of a loner.* Her body developed towards her last couple of years in high school and she shed the baby fat and became more secure in her looks.* While the boys in her school noticed, she still never really fit in there.* College was her opportunity to start fresh and begin anew.*

The Gamma Deltas would be her opportunity to reintroduce herself to the world.* As luck would have it, Megan received a bid to join the sorority.* She happily accepted and began the process of pledging which would ultimately culminate in her becoming a sister.* Over the next several weeks, Megan was put through the hazing process that many women had performed before her.* She was made to do silly things like play drinking games, kiss other girls, participate in embarrassing truth or dare games and other similar activities.* Megan didn’t mind, she liked her fellow pledges and she had grown closer with several of the sisters.* She knew she had made the right decision and was looking forward to being a full-fledged sister shortly.

As the pledging season grew to a close, Megan knew that the final night would be The Great Dare.* Each semester the pledgemaster dared the pledges to do something crazy.* The pledges mostly did these things and anyone who was unwilling wasn’t admitted as a sister.* Megan felt that it wouldn’t be anything she couldn’t handle and looked forward to the night just so pledging would come to an end.*

That fateful night soon arrived and the pledgemaster announced to her pledges what the event would be.* They had one day to break into a house of their choosing, return with a list of basic household items and take a picture of themselves in every room in the house.* Megan was a bit taken aback by this.* This was more than just a dare, this was breaking the law.* Megan went home that night unsure of what to do.* She didn’t want to waste a whole semester of pledging and alienate the girls that she had met.* She had worked so hard to become accepted and it’s not like she was stealing anything of real value.* She could go tomorrow and pick a house a couple of towns over where no one would know her, pick a place where no one was home, get her items and be done with it.* No one would be harmed and the task would be over.*

The next morning, Megan awoke, already on edge at the task that lay ahead.* She got dressed, wearing comfortable shorts and a tank top as it promised to be a warm spring day.* She drove about a half hour away from campus to a residential neighborhood.* She parked her car a few blocks away and walked around the neighborhood, a backpack slung across her shoulder, a typical college student walking around town.* After a little while she zeroed in on a house on a quiet street.* It was dark, and a little bit set apart from the other houses.* Megan thought it was perfect.*

She looked to make sure no one was watching her and ventured over to the house, wandering around to the backyard quietly.* She saw a door leading down to the basement, its glass windows covered.* She went down to the door, tried the lock but it seemed to be deadbolted.* She went to the kitchen window and tried to open it.* Much to her surprise it slid open easily, unlocked.* Turning on her camera, she prepared to enter.* Looking around again she carefully slid open the window and pulled herself up into the house.*

Megan looked around the older kitchen, and began the task of getting the basic house supplies that she had been instructed to get.* Within minutes she had most everything.** She only had to go downstairs to the basement and take a picture of herself there and then she would be done.* She wasn’t even sure the basement counted, but she figured why risk raising the ire of her pledgemaster.* She found the door to the basement and went downstairs.* At the bottom of the stairs was another door, this one made of steel.* Kinda weird, she thought to herself.* Once she opened the door, she understood why.*

Before her eyes lay a house of horrors.* Megan’s heartbeat increased as she saw the chains and manacles lining the walls, whips lined up, and various other insidious devices. *A bed lay in the corner, cuffs attached to each of its four corners.* Megan wondered what this could be for, she had never seen instruments lined up like this.* Unable to get herself to leave, she went over to a desk at the far end of the room and opened the drawer.* Inside she saw pictures of women, different women, in various forms of duress.* Bound, gagged, bruised and beaten, many of these women had tears streaming down their face, their bodies covered with different torturous wounds.* Most of the women were young, pretty, with attractive figures.* All were nude.* The similarities between Megan and many of these women did not escape her.* Still, a part of her thought these couldn’t be real.*

Until she noticed the picture of a young college student that had gone missing several months before.* She had last been seen leaving a bar one night.* No one saw what happened to her and her body had never been found.* The story had been major news in an otherwise sleepy college town and had put everyone on notice for several months.* Megan hurriedly took the photos and placed them in her bag.* She would call the police the second she left.* As she turned around to leave, she saw the barrel of a gun staring down at her.* “Hello, you must be lost.* How can I help you?”

mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

mishmish,

I wondered when you would post another masterpiece
As always, you leave me captivated and wanting....
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation

Awesome! Can't wait for seconds!
midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this, in case you didn't know.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
mishmish

Thanks for the comments, here's the next chapter.

Megan stammered, as she looked back at him, evil staring her straight in the face.* She tried not to display any kind of nervousness or anything that would suggest she had seen the pictures in the drawer.* How long had he been standing there she thought to herself.* Did he just come in?* Or had he been watching her?* She knew she needed to maintain her calm as he was standing between her and the doorway leading back up to the main floor of the house.*

Megan felt her pulse quickening as she started to speak.* “I’m so sorry, this is so silly, I…I had to do this on a dare and.”* “And what?”, he replied cooly, the gun still pointed right at her face.** “And…and, they wanted me to break into a house and take some things….,” Megan’s heart felt as if it was pounding through her chest at this point.* Megan was immediately sorry that she mentioned taking anything.* That was the last thing she wanted to have to try and explain.*

“Take what?”, he asked her, his eyebrows raised, trying to coax it out of her.* Megan, responded, talking quickly, nervously “Just some basic stuff, you know like soap, towels. And I had to take a picture of myself in each room.* I’m so sorry, please, let me just get out of your way.”* *Megan’s voice faltered, as she tried to stifle tears from forming.* She didn’t want to let on that she had seen anything besides the odd devices in the room.* She looked at him, waiting for him to say something.* “Are the things you took in your bag?”* Megan, stared at her bag, the gun still ominously pointed in her direction.* “Yes”, she replied meekly, praying for some kind of miracle at this point, looking behind him at the stairs leading up to safety and freedom.*

He tilted the gun and motioned at the bag.* “Open it up, let me see what you’ve got.* If it’s just as you say, then you can be on your way, no harm, no foul”* Megan’s lip quivered, “Please don’t make me do that, it’s just some basic household items, nothing to get upset about.* Please.”* He smiled at her, watching her face descend into panic.* “Well, then it shouldn’t be a big deal then should it?”* He lowered the weapon for a moment and reached over for the bag, picking it up and starting to unzip it.* At that point, Megan sensing her only opportunity, bolted towards the door.* She flew past him, as fast as she can, as quickly as she could move.* As she had just about made her way past him, she felt an arm grab onto hers, pulling her back viciously, tossing her down to the floor.* Megan landed in a heap on the floor, her emotions now getting the better of her.* “Please, just let me go, please, I didn’t mean to come in here, it was just a stupid dare,” the tears flowing down her face now.** He waved the gun in her direction as he slowly unzipped the bag.* “It’s a funny thing about those stairs.* Several women have walked down them, none of them have walked up.”* As he spoke, he saw the pictures spill out onto the floor, as Megan began to sob, knowing full well that she had been found out, any hope of getting out of this vanishing into thin air. **With that, he turned and shut the steel door, securing the deadbolt, leaving them locked in the torture room together.

He found her wallet buried in the bottom of the bag, beneath the stuff she had taken earlier and began rifling through it, until he came upon her driver’s license.* “Megan”, he said softly.* “What a nice name that is.* This is an unusual situation we’ve got ourselves in isn’t it?* *I’m not used to people just barging in on me and thumbing through my personal belongings.* That’s not right, is it?”* Megan shook her head, just trying to remain calm, hoping that this would be some kind of sick sorority joke.** “I’m sorry,” she said again, staring up at him, her eyes wide with fear, hoping at any moment her sisters would come out laughing at her, knowing they set her up.*

He picked up the pictures on the floor and stood directly over Megan, who was cowering on the floor.* He showed her the picture of Anna, the girl she recognized, the one who had been missing.* “You probably recognize her don’t you?* She was on the news for quite some time.* Sad they never found her or what happened to her.** Hopefully something like that never happens to you, Megan”.* He spoke to her quietly, calmly, in an almost trancelike tone.* The sound of his voice sent shivers up her spine.* “Now, what are we going to do about this?”, he asked her.* “Should we call the police and have the law settle this?* That would teach you a good lesson about childish pranks, wouldn’t it?* But perhaps I have a better way.”* With that he pulled her up to her knees.*** As she helplessly looked up, her mouth began to open, again trying to reason with him.* Before she could speak, with one quick motion, his arm flew out of nowhere, cocking her across the side of the head, pistol whipping her, sending her sprawling onto the floor, unconscious.* As he began to drag her body over to a chair where she would be secured, he thought about his good fortune.* This wasn’t how he typically planned these things, but when life throws you a curve, sometimes you have to go with it.* A sly smile crept across his face as he began to remove Megan’s shoes, envisioning what was to come next.*
Old 04-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #6
mishmish

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Megan’s eyes opened slightly, the haze of unconsciousness slowly wearing off as she awakened from her inflicted sleep.* The first thing she felt was the pounding in her head, the ache from where the gun struck her and the throbbing pain that felt like a drum repeatedly being beat inside her skull.* Not fully aware of what happened, she tried to stand up.* Something was holding her back.* Again, she tried to move, only to feel her body restrained, almost immobile.*

Her eyes struggled to focus, a struggle indeed given what she had been through.** Slowly, she felt her senses clearing, the view of the room coming back to her as she saw the devices of pain and torture come into her view.* The torture instruments brought her back to reality and where she was.* She tried to move again, but was unable to.* As she struggled to move her bound body, she attempted to let out a bloodcurling scream for help.** It was at this time, the thick black tape which covered her mouth.** Something had been stuffed inside her lips as well, completely muting her.* Megan struggled against her binds.* She had been tied to a chair, her legs pulled back to either side and tied to the legs of the chair.* Her arms bound tightly at the wrist and below the elbow.* The chair had been placed against a beam in the basement.* Megan looked around for her assailant not able to see him.* It appeared that she was alone.* *She knew she had to try and free herself.* It wouldn’t be long before he came back to do whatever he had in mind.* Megan struggled mightily against her bonds, the ropes chafing at her wrists and ankles.* Her effort was futile.* He had secured her in tightly.* Megan, looked down* at her binds, trying to figure out a way past this.* It was then, that she first noticed that her shorts had been removed, she was only wearing the thin cotton panties she had worn underneath them.

Seeing this renewed her struggle as sweat began to form on her brow, her arms and legs struggling to break themselves free.* After another moment of struggle, she paused again, exhausted, the pain in her wrists and ankles from the chafing of the ropes biting into her mind.*

Suddenly, she heard a noise.* A*screen was dropping down from the ceiling in front of her.* Megan’s eyes focused on the screen as it stopped and suddenly came to life.* A woman’s face appeared on the screen, as Megan gasped.* It was Anna, the missing student from several months ago.* She looked almost like a different person.* Her eyes were red and tear stained, her face bruised and swollen.* What had he done to this girl, Megan thought to herself.* The camera only showed her face and shoulders.* From what Megan could see, it appeared that her arms were bound behind her.* She watched, transfixed, waiting to see what was about to happen.

“Hello, I don’t know who you are, but my name is Anna”* *She delivered the words haltingly, her eyes darting around the room, as if she were watching someone.* “i have been instructed to deliver the following message to you. I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you have been abducted by someone who is evil.* Someone who wishes to cause you great pain and watch you suffer.* Someone who is going to use your body day in and day out.* There is nothing you can do to stop it and there will be no one to help you.* The room you are in is completely soundproofed and your screams will only be heard by your captor.* He is going to enjoy listening to you.”* Tears were now flowing down Anna’s cheeks as she continued to speak.* Megan’s eyes were watery as well as she began to realize the extent of the depravity that she was about to endure.* “The only thing I can tell you is to cooperate.* If you try and resist, the punishments will be even worse.* Cooperating will still be painful and excruciating, but not cooperating will be even worse.* There is a room behind you for days when you don’t cooperate.* Do whatever you can to never see the inside of that room.* I did not believe it until I was brought there myself.* What happened to me there was worse than anything you can possibly imagine. “** Anna’s voice choked at this point, as she struggled to continue, her mind probably reminding her of what had occurred.* Anna's face contorted as she soldiered on.* "I'm so sorry to have to tell you this.* Good luck", her face scrunched up as the tears flowed down her cheeks, her voice descending into sobs.* She looked around, panicked as the camera slowly panned backwards, showing Anna's naked body, standing on a small wooden block.* Now it was clearly visible that a noose was secured around her neck, her ankles tied tightly together, wrists dangling behind her back.*

Megan's heart lept in her throat when she saw Anna's body. *Bruises and burn marks covered her, along with long red striations all over her body. *From behind her, a hooded figure emerged from the shadow, and slid his hands along each side of her body, his hands caressing her damaged skin. *Next to her lay a small table. *"Please don't do this", Anna pleaded. *He came around in front of her, gently placed his index finger against his lips. * He picked up the blindfold, and placed it over her eyes as Anna's voice grew more desperate. *"Please! *I'm begging you, please! *I'll do anything. *He ignored her this time, picking up a large gag, forcing it in her mouth and securing it over her head. *Anna tried to fight it but it was useless given her binds and position.

Megan watched as he tightened the noose as Anna squirmed helplessly. *Megan cried out through her gag as she watched the hooded man feel Anna's breasts slowly and deliberately making Anna wait helplessly for whatever was about to come. After he finished he stepped away, watching Anna's body quiver helplessly. *He turned around, his hooded face looking right into the camera and smiled an evil grin, making Megan feel like he was staring right at her. *Megan cried out in fear as the camera faded to black, leaving Megan to imagine what happened next to poor Anna.

Megan sat bound tightly looking around in a frenzied state. What had happened to Anna. Had she died? Had he killed her right there? What kind of sick, perverted maniac had done something like this? How could she have picked the house of a complete psycho? Was there anything she could do to try and escape Anna's fate. Megan shivered at the thought of what lay ahead.

He watched her from his camera set up, could see her body trembling and the muffled noises escaping her mouth. He could tell she was going to be fun for him. He had spent the past hour drawing up his plan for Megan. In the past, he had plotted out his sessions carefully, well ahead of time. Megan had presented a unique opportunity, one which he had no choice but to take. However, one look at Megan and her assets, and he knew that she would be as much fun as any of his previous targets. He loved the fear he could see in her eyes, the terror of knowing that a horrible fate awaited her, yet having no idea what would happen, or how it would happen. He felt himself being deeply aroused watching her, seeing her struggle and look around for him, the man who had secured her there. He watched her for another hour, entranced by watching her wait. Finally, he pulled his hood over his head. It was time to begin.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
mishmish

Here's the next chapter.

Megan sat affixed to her chair, awaiting his return, knowing that at some point, he would be back and her suffering would begin.* She was now shivering in the cold dank basement, unable to contain soft moans *from escaping her mouth.* She tried to imagine what was going to happen to her but was unable to.* Anna’s body had looked like she had suffered fates far worse than Megan could even imagine.* Megan wondered if there was any chance she could escape or somehow get someone to hear her.* The room she was in was free of windows and seemed quite secure.* As thoughts of escape entered her mind, she heard the deadbolt of the large steel door release and begin to open.

Megan instantly felt her heart begin beating faster as she waited for him to enter.* The chair was facing away from the door so she did not see him approaching from behind the beam.* She did not see the large blade he carried in his hands by which he intended to terrorize her with.* *He stood behind the beam, listening as her breathing became heavier and shorter, a soft cry escaping her lips.* Still out of sight, he reached around the beam with his knife, caressing her neck with the blade softly as she whimpered.* Finally, he came around to where she could see him, a scary executioner’s type hood covering his face, intimidating her even more.* Her face practically went white at the site of him and the sinister knife he carried.*

“Hello, Megan”, he spoke softly.* Megan’s body was trembling uncontrollably as she knew her time had now officially started.* “Did you watch the video I put on for you?”* Megan, not wanting to disobey, nodded her head quickly, her fears overwhelming her.* “Did you notice Anna’s body?”* Megan’s eyes scrunched up, tears forming in her lids, as she again nodded her head in acknowledgment.* “Do you think she suffered?”* Megan closed her eyes tightly, nodding her head nervously.* He touched the blade against her chin, as her eyes opened again.* “Look at me when I’m talking to you.* Do you understand?”* Megan, looked at him, and acknowledged his question.*

“Anna did suffer a great deal.** Her screams were wonderful, and her body withstood great amounts of pain.* Much like yours will.* Imagine, too, Megan, if you will, that Anna never did anything wrong.* It’s not like I found her in my house uninvited, going through my personal photos.** Anna was never forced to pay for such awful crimes.* You, unfortunately, will not be so lucky.”

“Before we begin, a few more questions.”* Megan’s heart was practically beating through her skin.* His voice completely terrified her, so cool, yet so sickening.* She knew he was playing mind games with her, yet at the same time didn’t know if she would be able to stand them.* Her stomach was in knots, she felt at any moment she could throw up.* She felt perspiration forming on her skin, yet she was freezing cold from the dank, damp air.*

He set up a camera in front of her and turned it on, filming their little encounter.* “Do you admit that you willingly broke into my house today?”* Megan’s eyes watered as she nodded her head, knowing that any other answer would not be wise.* “Are you prepared to pay the price for your crimes?”* Megan’s shoulders shook with sobs as she listened to him force her to acknowledge her pending torture.* Still, she again, nodded.* “Are you aware that failure to cooperate will result in more severe punishment?”* Megan,* still sobbing, nodded again.* “Good girl, Megan.** Let’s begin then. “

He took the length of rope and threaded it through a hook, tying a knot at the top, creating a noose, which he wrapped tightly around Megan’s neck and tightened, leaving a little bit of slack.* He untied Megan’s ankles from the chair, and then untied her wrists from the chair, leaving them still bound behind her.* He took the chair out from underneath her, forcing her to her knees slowly as the noose’s slack tightened further.* He pulled each foot around one side of the beam, meeting them together on the other side.* He then tied them tightly together.* He then unbound her wrists and pulled them around each side of the beam.* Rather than tying them as he did her ankles, he had brought over a standing vise,*two*pieces of steel controlled by a winch.* He placed her wrists*between the slabs of steel, and tightened the winch,*the steel blocks pinning her wrists in between them, enough to trap them, but not yet enough to cause any real pain.*

Megan cried out as her arms and legs began to throb from the discomfort.* The worst part was about to come as he tightened the noose more, putting a real strain on her windpipe and making it extremely difficult to breathe.* He watched her try and adjust to her position as*her*face bore the look of pain and panic.* He came over to her,*crouching down to her, caressing her face softly as she pleaded with her*eyes*for any kind of mercy.* His hands move down towards her hips, gently moving themselves up towards her tank top, slowing moving*the material northward, revealing the beginning of her smooth flat belly, as he worked his way up her torso slowly as she watched,*the pain wracking her*body*combined with the emotional violation he was creating with his hands.* She clenched her eyes closed tightly, not wanting to see anything.* "Open your eyes, Megan", he said calmly his gaze fixed on her as she complied with his wishes.* His hands moved up to her bra, massaging her breasts for the first time, his arousal heightening at the touch.* Megan's breathing quickened as she watched him take his knife and cut her tank top straight*down the front of*her chest, leaving it hanging purposelessly off her shoulders.*

His hands caressed her softly as she sniffled through her nose, a combination of fear and revulsion.* Her reddened eyes watched as he cupped her still covered orbs with his hands, squeezing them gently.* She was beside herself with fear, knowing that was happening to her now was likely a mere appetizer to what would occur shortly.*

He took his knife, placing the blade against the thick tape sealed against her mouth as she moaned.* He moved the blade down tantalizingly, gliding it down between her breasts, finally flicking the piece of fabric, letting the bra loose and freeing her milky white orbs for the first time.* They were perfectly formed.* His hands roamed over them gently as she looked away in shame.* She would learn that would be a costly mistake.*

“Oh, Megan, we’re not good at listening are we?”* His voice snapped Megan back to attention as she felt her heart begin to pound away again.* “What did I tell you about not looking at me?”* Megan began to protest vehemently garbled sounds emanating from her mouth, trying to beg him for mercy.* He removed her ripped tank top and bra from her body, leaving her only with her panties.* He went behind her to where her wrists were pinned.* “Megan, you will learn one way or the other, that I do not like to be disrespected.* Today, you will learn the hard way.”* He tightened the vise holding her wrists in place, listening as she gasped in pain as the steel tightly compressed against her delicate wrist bones, the pressure building against her fragile arms.* Megan whimpered, praying he would stop the tightening as he continued to turn the evil vise, finally stopping as she cried in pain.* Megan’s wrists seared with pain as she watched him come around from the back, ignoring her.* Tears streamed down her face from the pain.* She watched him as he took a long wooden*rod from the wall and returned in front of her.* She looked at it and at him, wondering what he was going to do with it.* It was hard for her to focus as the pain in her arms was incredible as the vise remained clamped tightly on her wrists.**

Without saying a word to her, he danced the rod over her naked torso, watching as she trembled from the touch, her eyes careful not to leave his as he touched*her panties, dipping the rod*underneath the thin fabric, touching her*sex softly as*she felt the rod violating her most sensitive area.** Megan*tried to steel herself from*the pain, to focus on*anything else,*but*her restrained arms but she was unable to.**How long was he going to leave her like this?**She wondered how she was*going to be able to survive anymore.* He had just started and already she had felt more pain*than ever before.* The noose hung tightly around her neck, her face turning*red from her restricted intake of air.*

As her mind tried to deal with the unending pain coursing through her arms, he suddenly took the rod out of her panties and reared back, striking her across her taut stomach.* The impact of the rod against Megan's soft flesh led to a guttural scream from Megan's gagged mouth.*** Her head*jerked forward, only to be* pulled back by the noose tethered around her windpipe.* She tried to breathe through her nose to get in some air, the shock of the blow still registering through her brain.* She had never felt anything like the rod, it was as if one thousand bees stung her all at once.* Almost immediately, he struck her again, this time slightly higher, Megan's cries pouring out of her as the pain reached her brain almost immediately.* Her head, arms and legs instictively tried to move, however, her binds held her almost completely immobile as her face scrunched up from the excruciating pain.* Megan tried to speak, but the gag and noose left her making wheezing sounds.* He smiled at her suffering, watching her tug uselessly at her restraints.* He caressed her chin softly.* "It's amazing what your body can endure.* You're going to find out just how much you can handle."* Megan, blubbered meaninglessly as he raised the rod again, striking it down on her fleshy thigh, her*hoarse cries of pain again ringing out, music to his ears.*He paused his assault momentarily to return to the vise.*

Megan's head was pounding as the lack of air and the blow to the head she sustained earlier.* She watched him go behind her yet again and hoped that he wouldn't do the unthinkable.* He couldn't, she thought to herself, he'll break her wrists.* As the thought was going through her head, she felt the vise tighten as her wrists were slowly crushed further.* Megan's eyes bulged as her wrists were pinned even tighter, her arms dangling helplessly around the beam.* He then took his rod, and brought it down on her pinned arms, the blow of the rod, combined with the positioning of her arms, sent Megan into an almost hysterical state, her body in full trauma now as he repeated the blow again this time closer to her shoulders, as she gritted her teeth tightly, trying to do anything to make her feel better, to escape, even for a moment the unending pain.* No matter how she attempted to shift, the ropes and vise held her tightly in her uncomfortable position.

He let Megan work through the pain for the next couple of minutes, watching her sob, her face now beet red, her body shaking.* Her reaction to her predicament has teased him for long enough.* He was ready for a different type of pleasure.* He put the rod down, and loosened the noose ever so slightly.* "Would you like me to stop the pain, Megan?"* Megan quickly nodded her head. tears trickling down her cheeks.* "You'll do anything I say to stop this won't you?"* Megan, hesitated, not knowing what he meant, but fearful of not complying, again nodded.* "That's a good girl, Megan.* There may be some hope for you yet.* He brought to her a ring gag and began to remove the black gag sealing her mouth shut.* As he took it off, he listened as Megan gasped for air, the noose now loose enough for her to comfortably breathe again.* He pulled the stuffed wad he had inserted in her mouth out, leaving her free to speak for the first time since she had been knocked unconscious.* "Please, sir", Megan pleaded.* "There must be something I can do", she cried, desperate to stop this, hoping against hope that she would be able to get through to him.* He smiled at her, as an adult would smile at a naive child asking a foolish question.* He caressed her cheek softly, as he inserted the ring gag, into her mouth, securing it over her head, locking it behind her teeth, holding her mouth open, waiting for what he wished to put inside it.* "Now, Megan, I'm afraid there's no way to convince me.* Someone who commits a crime needs to be punished, rehabilitated.* I wish there was a simpler solution, but there isn't.* He unzipped his pants, pulling out his erect shaft.* "Now, I'm sure I don't have to explain to you what you're going to do with this, do I?"* Megan's eyes watered at the thought, her mind repulsed by what she was about to be forced to do.

He grabbed her hair tightly, slowly guiding her mouth around him, pushing inside the ring gag, slowly, as she took him in.* He looked down*at her, "Eyes on*me, Megan, while you perform for me".* Megan, her mind*alternating between fury, humiliation*and the pain she was in, forced herself to look at her captor as she began to involutarily pleasure him.* As she moved her tongue around him, he spoke to her, his hand guiding her head back and forth on him.* "I can't imagine what must be going through your mind, Megan.* The pain, the suffering, not knowing what's in store for you next.* The helplessness knowing that I have complete control over you.* The knowledge that if you dare to do anything silly, the price you pay will be quite severe.* As I think you just learned.* I think your friend Anna told you about my special room.* You've made one mistake so far, Megan, stealing my personal belongings.* Another mistake, and the room will beckon."

Megan listened to the words, as tears rolled off her cheeks as she stifled a cry, continuing to lock her lips around his shaft, her tongue working up and down as he increased the speed of his thrusts, her eyes forced to remain locked with his.* "I can't wait to show you what I have in store for you next, Megan.* We will begin to make amends for what you've done here today.**Megan's heart pounded as she began to anticipate what was*in store for her next.**She couldn't possibly imagine anything worse than what she*just endured,*yet she had a feeling that the worst was yet to come.* As he spoke he felt himself building up towards climax*as he smiled sinisterly*down at his helpless victim, watching her as she took him in.* Finally, he felt himself spasm, his hot liquid, running down her throat as he held her head tightly against him, her mouth forced to accept what he had given her as the tears flowed freely down her face.*
Old 04-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

Great story. Please tell me a couple of her sorority sisters come looking for her at some point. Story will be great either way though.
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
mishmish

Sorry for the delay in posts. Here's the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

As he released his grip from the back of Megan’s head, he withdrew his cock out of Megan’s forced open mouth as a combination of saliva and come slowly dribbled out of the sides of Megan’s mouth and down her chin.** Megan’s eyes were wet as she watched her predator zip himself back up as he prepared to resume his plan.

Megan remained on her knees, pinned against the pole, her legs bound and her hands sandwiched in the tight vise that he had cruelly used.* Now that her violation had been completed, her mind returned to the unending pain her binds and the vise had caused.* She watched as he tightened the vise yet again, as she cried out in pain the bones in her wrists feeling as they would burst at any minute from the pressure exerted on them.* How much more would he force her to take?* She was unable to focus on anything* but her throbbing wrists as he came over and lifted her chin tilting her head up towards his.* She looked at him, her sad watery eyes doing the exact opposite of what she hoped, turning him on, making him want to see more.* “Megan, you seem to be in a great deal of pain.* Would you like the opportunity to stand up and stretch your legs?”* Megan, looked at him, unsure of how to answer this seemingly easy question.* It seemed like it was some kind of trap.* Yet, she certainly did not want to remain in the position she was in.* She looked up at him, the ring gag still affixed to her face and slowly nodded her head.* “OK, Megan, but listen to me carefully.* If you do not follow my instructions very carefully, you will regret asking to stand up.* Do you understand?”* Megan, her heart racing, again nodded her agreement.* His expression unchanged, he went behind the pole, and began to slowly release Megan’s hand from the grip of the vise.* Megan, felt the pressure release from her throbbing wrists.* He untied her ankles from behind the post as she remained on her knees unsure of what to do next.*

“Stand up, Megan” he said calmly.* Megan, struggled to her feet unsteady from being restrained.* The ring gag remained secured in her mouth and she didn’t dare remove it.* She felt her heart pounding as she locked eyes with him, wondering what was about to come next.* “I want you to go over to the wall and turn around so you face it.* Now”, he said firmly.* Megan, obliged, trying to think fast as she could what to do, went over to the wall and turned around, her face staring at the windowless concrete wall.* A small whimper escaped her mouth, the fear of wondering what was about to come, the uncertainty of her predicament weighing heavily on her nerves.* Above Megan, dangled a pair of cuffs attached to the wall.* “Place your hands above your head and secure your wrists with the cuffs.”* Megan thought quickly.* If she made a run for it would there be any way for her to escape?* Megan then remembered the image of Anna, bruised and beaten and the frightening thought of the room. *The thought sent a shiver up Megan’s spine.* She raised her hands above her head and secured her swollen left wrist with the cuff, then attached it to her right wrist, leaving her shackled to the wall and defenseless against anything he might do to her.*

He slowly approached her, building her anticipation as she stood against the wall unable to see him, fearing that if she turned around, he would hurt her even more than whatever he was about to do.* He hand, touched her hip, as she startled at the touch.* He took his hands and removed the ring gag from her mouth.* Megan, not thinking, started to stammer “Pl.Please…..” when without warning his hand pushed her head sharply forward, the side of her forehead smashing against the smooth concrete wall.* Megan, dazed, simply sobbed loudly from the pain and the fear.** “Speak again without me asking you a question, and the consequences will be far more dire.”* Megan,* seeing stars from the blow to her head, slumped until the cuffs dug into her already tortured wrists, snapping her back to her senses and standing her upright.* His hand reached under the elastic band of her panties and began to pull them down, sliding the thin cotton down her thighs over her knees and down to her ankles.* “Spread your legs for me Megan”, she heard him say, his voice full of evil.* Megan, unable to think of any other options, widened her stance slightly at his command.* “More”, he said to her, enjoying admiring the curves of her body, as well as her clear unease at the situation.* Megan, slowly moved her legs apart further.** “More, and I’m not going to ask you again”, he spoke a hint of anger building.* Megan, her body trembling at his voice, spread her legs apart as wide as possible, her body completely on display now for him.*

He leaned up against her, his hand rubbing her ass, as he moved between her legs for the first time, his fingers rubbing the delicate folds of her sex, as she let out a small high pitched noise as she felt his touch.* It repulsed her, a chill crawling up her spine as his fingers manipulated her.* She closed her eyes tightly as he gripped her hair, her body completely open to him.

“You want it badly, don’t you”, he asked sinisterly as his hand continued exploring her.* Megan, unsure of how to respond, tried again to reason with him.* “Please don’t do this”, she begged, “I’ll do anything to leave, anything”* He smiled.* She had done exactly what he had hoped.* His hand continued to rub her pussy as he talked to her.* “OK, Megan, I won’t do it if you don’t want to.* We have plenty of other things we can do if you’re not ready yet.”* Megan could tell by the sound of his voice that she had made the wrong decision.* He released his hand from her crotch and picked up her panties and a roll of gray duct tape. **“No, wait!.* OK, OK, OK, I do want it.* Please”, she begged.*

Before she could say anything more, she felt his hand shove her dirty panties between her teeth, followed by several layers of thick tape, sealing the underwear inside her mouth and silencing her from discussing this anymore.* She let out a stifled scream as the tape was secured tightly in place.* He placed the tape down and his hands ran up the sides of her still spread legs.* He whispered into her ear softly, “If you’re not ready yet, I’ll just have to try and convince you in other ways.** Maybe after we play a little more, you’ll feel ready to take the next step.* Keep your legs spread just like they are.* I don’t want to see them move.”* Megan, facing the wall tried to see what he was going to do, but was scared to turn too far around for fear of incurring more of his wrath.* She felt completely vulnerable, her legs spread apart, completely naked and at his mercy.*
He brought from his wall a multi-tailed whip.* He approached slowly, taking his time, making Megan wait, knowing her apprehension would only build.* Megan tried to prepare herself for something bad, judging from the short time she had been there, she knew cruelty was his specialty.* She had no idea what to expect and that, more than anything, frightened her the most.* As she stood there, her anticipation made her want to squirm.** She felt she could feel every emotion inside her, every fear inside her head seemed as if it were magnified a thousand times.* The way he had her positioned he could do anything to her, and she knew it.* This thought finally over came her, and she instictively began to bring her legs together.*
As she did this, he let the whip fly, cracking against the soft delicate flesh of her ass, making a satisfying cracking noise as the leather connected with skin for the first time.* As Megan's brain processed the blow, the pain registered sharply and a loud muffled scream exited her mouth.* Megan's head whipped around, her eyes a combination of fear and pain.* As she did this, the tails of the whip struck her again, higher up this time catching her lower back and ribs.* Another muffled scream pierced the otherwise silent room as several gagged whimpers followed.* "SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND TURN AROUND", he bellowed at her.* Megan, not knowing what to do, tried to protest, anything to stop the sharp crack of the whip.* Without hesitation, the whip flew again,* striking her again on the back and the portion of her side and front that she had exposed by turning herself around.* He took a knife and went over to her, pulling her head back sharply, his face centimeters from hers as he held the tip against her throat.* "If I see you move again or look behind you, I will whip you so that when I'm finished, there won't be any skin left*to whip, do you understand?"* Megan, sobbed loudly, as he gripped her hair.* "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"* Megan nodded her head, sobbing and heaving noises escaping through the tight gray tape.* He let go of her, taking several steps behind her as Megan hesitantly turned around and widened he stance to the obscene position she had been previously.* "Take a couple of steps backwards", he ordered her.* She quickly took two steps back behind her, her hands dangling above her helplessly, the steps forcing her ass and back to jut out, exposing her even more.* "Take two more steps, now" he growled at her.* Megan, whimpered as she did this, her arms now fully extended as her body jutted outwards towards him.*
He deliberately made her stand there, legs spread apart, her ass inviting him. *her body trembling for what seemed like an eternity as he let her mind build up the anticipation of what was about to occur.* He didn't make a sound, just let her stew in her own misery, let the pain seep through her body, as she awaited the continuation of her assault.* Occasionally, she'd make a quiet noise, like a defenseless animal waiting for its predator.* Her arms and legs began to ache, but she dared not move, not wanting to do anything to make him angrier.* As he watched her, his cock grew harder and harder watching her resist the urge to move, her feet shuffling in place every so often, a soft grunt escaping her lips.* Finally, unable to resist any longer, he drew back his arm and struck her on the thighs, eliciting the cries of pain he had longed to hear again.* He again watched her for a long period of time, letting the ache in her arms and legs build again, enjoying her silent suffering as she awaited what she knew would be more intense pain.* When he felt himself desiring to strike her again, he again bore the tail of the whip down, striking her ass again as Megan's stifled cries filled his ears with delight.* This time, almost immediately, he reared back again, letting the whip crash into her back, just below her shoulder blades.*
Megan, the pain screaming through her body, felt the droplets of blood dribbling down each area where the whip left its vicious mark, cried out with each blow, but managed for the most part to not move, knowing that if she did, the consequences would likely be far worse.* Megan prayed this would not go on for much*longer, but the dread in her heart told her that this was only the beginning.* Again, he made her stand in place for what felt like ages until he brought the whip again down on her body, as the red marks began to accumulate up and down her back.* This continued for some time, the crack of the whip up and down her back, ass and legs, followed sometimes by long periods of waiting, other times, much shorter.* This in itself brought Megan to tears as each moment waiting made her body tense up more and more, the anticipation of where and when the whip would strike almost as bad as the actual pain inflicted by the insidious piece of leather controlled by her captor.*
Finally, after continuing to*watch Megan suffer, he prepared one final blow.* He had deliberately avoided her most sensitive area, wanting to save the best for last.* He watched as Megan continued to stand helplessly, her exposed pussy staring back at him between her spread legs.* He reached back for some extra oomph and brought the sharp tails down on her delicate sex.* The screams of Megan pierced the room as the pain tore through her, her crotch screaming in agony from the vicious sting brought down on it.* Megan, unprepared for such pain, instinctively shifted her body as her knees buckled and she began to fall.* As she stumbled forward the cuffs tore into her wrists, registering even more intense pain as she jerked herself up and forced her body against the wall, sobbing uncontrollably.
He watched the scene unfold quietly, her suffering a complete aphrodisiac to him and walked over to her, pressing her body tightly against the wall.* He forced her legs apart, spreading them wide as they were before.* Without warning, she felt him penetrate her roughly and forcefully, as he entered her, thrusting himself deeply inside her.* Megan let out a loud grunt of pain, the violation of her body and the physical pain of his brute force.* She felt his lips softly kiss her neck as she sobbed quietly.* He again pulled back and pushed himself roughly again deep inside her, another grunt exiting her mouth.* He pulled her body back with his, as he forced her in a more bent over position like the one she had been whipped in.* Silently, he continued his violation, feeling her tight pussy wrapped around him, the only noises coming from him were the noises he made with each forceful thrust he took inside her and Megan's cries of pain.* Megan's eyes widened from* shock as she felt him grab her hair as he continued to violate her.* Muffled cries ricocheted through the basement with each push of his cock, as he mercilessly took what he wanted from her.* Each thrust brought a new set of tears to Megan's eyes as the pain was immediate and felt as if someone were ripping her in half.* As with everything else that had happened, she longed for it to be over, yet it went on for far longer than she could imagine.* He pumped in and out pacing it out to last longer.* Megan's wrists jolted back and forth as his hand guided her body along with his, each thrust tugging on the cuffs violently, her wrists more mangled than ever.* His hand pulled her head back more as he finally came inside her, her body forced to submit completely to his will.*
As he withdrew, he pushed Megan against the wall roughly, her body hitting the concrete hard.* Soft cries left Megan's mouth as he retrieved a blindfold and placed it over her eyes, shrouding her in darkness.* "Get some rest Megan, I'll be back soon", as he left here there, in the pitch black, forced to stand and wait for his return, left alone with her thoughts as to what more she would have to endure.