Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)
Default Colder Than Night

It was a cold night in the dead of winter, not many people were out due to the weather, but on a Friday night downtown, there was always people-filled bars and the usual late-night partiers. Chanelle certainly wasn't going to be kept in all night, she had plans meet up with friends and do her typical routine for the weekend; get drunk, get more drunk, go home, and pass out. Though in her mind and the way she presents herself, she has it more together than she actually does. Chanelle was 33-years-old, with medium-length blonde hair, 5'6", and as good looking as when she was 20. But none of that helped the fact that she had a tendency to be a major bitch. "I'm going out tonight, cold or not." She said to Brandi, who was sitting on the couch reading while Chanelle prepared for the night. Her sister Brandi was a little more maintained than her, kept her partying to a minimum, and was more of one-man kind of girl, having been with her boyfriend for the past four years. She was 24-years-old, a lot younger than Chanelle, but obviously the more mature one. "Just make sure you call a cab to get back if you have to, and don't do anything too stupid." Brandi replied. "I think I know what I'm doing little sis, have fun here alone." Chanelle said, just before walking out the door.

Chanelle had gotten picked up by her friend outside who took her downtown, which was a good 30 minute walk away from her house, but would seem a lot longer in the freezing cold. After meeting up with everyone, Chanelle started her inevitable drinking binge at the bar, downing shots and beers as if her life depended on it. The night went on as it got colder outside. Chanelle still out at the bar, while Brandi sat out home reading, trying to pass the time before she would ultimately go to sleep, and hoped to be in a deep one before she gets woken up by her sister when she comes stumbling through the door like always. By the end of the night most of Chanelle's friends had left and gone home, she was there only with the person who had given her a ride. Chanelle had gotten so caught up in chatting with strangers that she wasn't paying attention when she agreed to take a cab home when her ride was ready to leave, in order to stay longer. She sat there without anyone she knew still being around, and when it was closing time she found herself outside without a way home.

Recollections slowly came to her of the conversations with her friend and the events that led up to her being stranded. She decided to start walking down the streets to the front of the mall and call a cab. She got to the corner and took her phone from her purse, she drunkenly stumbled for balance as she began to call the taxi company. Though it took longer than usually, and the phone call was almost incoherant, she successfully arranged a ride home. As she waited for what it seemed like an hour in the cold, she became increaingly more desperate to get home. She looked down the road and watched as headlights approached her. Hoping, and being almost sure it was the taxi, she stood up from where she sat waiting and picked up her purse. The car pulled over to her. Unfortunately, she observed, it wasn't the taxi, but rather a man she remembered talking with at the bar. "Are you stuck out here alone?" The man asked. "Yea- well no, I'm waiting for a taxi." Chanelle said in a slurred manner. "Well you don't have to do that," the man said, "why don't I take you home?" She never did many things like this before, but under the circumstances, she would do anything to get home and finally pass out. She got in the passenger side and began to adjust to the warmth of the car. "A bit cold out tonight to be sitting outside, especially dressed the way you are." The man remarked, commenting on the tight, short dress she was wearing without any sort of jacket on. "Well I didn't figure I would be waiting on the sidewalk for half the night." She replied.

The conversation went on for the short time it took to get back to Chanelle's house. The man was very polite and talktive. She had come to find that his name was Allen, and he was a regular the bar they had met at earlier, which reassured her of her decision to take the ride and helped to put her at ease around him. When they got in front of the house he pulled over to the curb. Chanelle thanked him for his kindness and wished him a good night, though the 'goodbye' was more abrupt than it perhaps should have been. She walked to the front door from across the street where she had been dropped off, as Allen gave a finally wave and began to drive away, and was not the least bit gracefully when entering the house. The racket caused by her arrival was enough for a half-sleeping Brandi to yell through her bedroom door, "Again you wake me up when I have work in the morning!" Chanelle ignored her sister's complaints and began to get comfortable, dropping her purse on the counter, taking off her shoes, and flopping herself on the couch in drunken dizziness.

She had only been relaxing for about 10 minutes when she heard a knock on the front door. Puzzled but curious as to who would be visiting so late, Chanelle got off the couch and walked up to the door. "Who is it?" She asked in a loud tone. "Hey it's me, Allen. I just dropped you off and you left your cell phone in my car." She didn't remember having her phone anywhere outside of her purse while in his car, but considering how drunk she had been it seemed very possible for it to have fallen out. Being assured through the familiarity of his voice she took his word for it, Opening the door she began to say "Oh thank you so mu-" she had stopped mid-sentence, shocked to see two men on her doorstep. She had just started to speak again to greet the two, when Allen forced open the door, causing Chanelle to rear backwards by a couple of steps. Before she had a chance to react, both men were now making their way into the house, pushing Chanelle backwards. "Whoa relax there baby, we aren't gonna hurt you!" Allen said laughing as he stepped towards her. He reached out and grabbed her by her wrist as his friend closed the door behind them. Chanelle pulled her hand from his grasp and stumbled back in an attemp to get away, falling down against the wall.

This was enough noise to get Brandi to open her door angrily, assuming her sister was causing more drunken havok. "What exactly is wrong with you?!" Brandi said as she opened her bedroom door and rounded the corner to where she was now aware of the situation. A look of shock struck Brandi's face when she realized exactly what was happening, causing her to stop in her steps. The two men noticed her right away when Allen said in a casual manner, "Grab her, John!" his friend wasted no time in grabbing a handful of Brandi's hair, causing her to scream out in fear and pain, and dragged her into the living room from the hallway. "Chanelle!" Allen said excitedly, "You never told me you lived with a fine bitch like this!" He looked Brandi up and down as John tightened his hold on her arms. Chanelle looked up from the floor at the her sister being manhandled. "Leave her alone asshole!" She yelled out in a confindant tone, standing up to make her attempt at stopping them. Allen took a step forward and backhanded Chanelle back down to the floor, leaving her more frightened and now whimpering in pain.

John had Brandi's arms pulled behind her and was kissing and licking her neck while she uselessly struggled against him. Brandi cringed as his tongue explored all over her soft skin, feeling completely disgusted as she began to cry loudly. Allen turned towards her and looked into her eyes. "Don't wear yourself out sugar, we have a long night ahead of us." He said just before shoving his tongue as far in Brandi's mouth as possible. He let up from her face and the two men forced her to her knees. Allen took a hold of Brandi's hair while John walked over to Chanelle. "You might not want to miss this, I know I wouldn't!" John said jokingly as her tilted Chanelle's head towards the scene. Chanelle thought about trying to run just before John knelt down and wrapped his arm around her neck, lightly applying enough pressure to hold her there. Brandi flailed her now free arms, attemping to keep Allen's hands off of her and began to scream "NO! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE, GET OFF OF ME!" sobbing inbetween her pleads. Allen, still holding her by the hair, slapped her hard across the face, making her cry louder. This must have excited him, for he held her head still and did it about 4 more times. Brandi tried her best to keep quiet while she sobbed helplessly, when her head was forced against the hard bulge in his jeans. "See how hard you get me? I think it's about time we do something with this." Allen said smiling as he looked down at his beautiful, young victim.

Chanelle still struggled with John's arm around her throat, as he would periodically apply more pressure to choke the bitch, loving the sounds she would make when he did. She was able to let out a few words inbetween the abuse, pleading for her sister's safety. "Please don't do this to her, leave her out of this! Don't hurt her anymore, pleeease!" Her cries were ignored as Allen began to unzip his pants and pull out his rather large cock out, right in front of Brandi's innocent-looking face. Brandi turned her head away and was sure to keep her mouth shut as tight as possible. Allen grabbed her by the chin serveral times to turn her head back to his dick, each time having her pull away, until the last time when he gave her a good hard punch to her nose. Brandi cried out in pain and tried to fall backwards to the ground, but was stopped by her hair being pulled as she was yanked back into position, and Allen's hard dick was forced into her pretty mouth. Brandi's muffled cries only felt all the better on his dick, as she could taste his pre-cum on her tongue, a taste she had never wanted to experience, even willingly. Chanelle's heart sank, having to watch as her sister's mouth started to get fucked, and having to listen to the sounds of his hard cock slamming into the back of Brandi's throat, causing her to choke and gag.

Meanwhile as John still held Chanelle on her knees, he began to get anxious and hornier. He tilted her head up to look at him. "You don't think you're going to get out of this so easily do you?" He reached his hand down the front of Chanelle's shirt and grabbed her tit as hard as he could, forcing cries of pain out of her. This went on for a little bit until John had ripped her shirt and bra off completely, exposing her big beautiful tits to the whole room. Allen, still raping Brandi's mouth, turned to John and said "Let's take these whores somewhere a little more comfortable.' as he slid his wet cock out of her and forced her to her feet. The two girls were dragged by the hair into Brandi's room and thrown onto the bed. Chanelle scrambled to hold Brandi in comfort but was interrupted when her pants started getting pulled off of her from behind. She cried out and tried holding onto her sister for longer, but was soon comletely naked. Allen grabbed Chanelle's ass as hard as he could, getting a feel for her newly exposed flesh. "Why don't you help your sister out Chanelle? She's not nearly as naked as you, but I'm sure her body is just as sexy, if not more so. Chanelle pretended not to hear him through her consistant crying, and kept her head down on the matress. "YOU HEAR ME BITCH?!" Allen yelled as he also got her attention by shoving one of his fingers in her tight asshole. Chanelle jumped, startled by the intrusion in her ass, and immediately complied with his orders.

Chanelle crawled just a little closer to her sister, who layed in the bed on her back, crying to herself and attemping to shake her feelings of disgust and humiliation. Chanelle started lifting Brandi's shirt to take it off, when she was given more specific directions. "No, I want you to do it slowly, turn the bitch on a little bit, use some tongue." Said Allen. She bit her lower lip and cringed at the idea of being sensual with her own sister while she was forced to strip her naked. Chanelle's head went down to Brandi's waist-line, as she started to gently kiss and lick her sister's belly, slowly moving up as she removed more of her shirt. Arriving at her bra she heard John say, "Now make sure to spend a lot of time in that area, bitch." Chanelle began to remove Brandi's bra as she heard them both laughing. Feeling even more humiliated, she looked to her sister's tear-covered face and said,"I'm sorry Brandi, I don't want to do this, I'm so sorry!" By that point her bra was completely off and Chanelles tongue grazed lightly across one of Brandi's nipples, causing her to quiver with almost a strange, disgusted pleasure. Chanelle was now sucking hard on her tits, twirling her tongue around the nipples, doing all she could to pretend this wasn't happening. "Ohh god nooo, no more, pleeeasse..." Brandi said quietly, eyes closed tight.

"Work your way down now." Allen directed, enjoying every moment that he made these girls suffer. Chanelle hesitantly moved back down to Brandi's belly and started to undo her pants. The two men's dicks swelled and became increaingly harder, watching as Brandi's pants were slowly slid off of her beautiful hips, and down past her legs. Her pants were completely off, and her pussy looked even sweeter than either of the men had imagined. "Now work your tongue into that little slut!" John commanded excitedly. "No! I can't do this!" Chanelle said defiantly, sitting up from her position inbetween her sister's legs, 'Don't make me do this, please!" At this moment Allen began to get angry. He walked over to her and pulled her head back by her hair. "Where are you fucking going bitch?!" He said, just before punching her straight in the face twice, causing Chanelle to bleed from her nose and scream out in pain. Brandi jumped up in reaction to help her sister, but was pushed back to the bed by John, and held down by his hand on her throat. Allen threw Chanelle to the floor to straddle her, and started slapping her across the face relentlessly to punish her for her disobediance. Chanelle's cries were louder than they even have been, and she was forced back to her feet and shoved onto the bed. "Now be a good little whore and lick your sister's pussy!" Allen yelled while forcing her head inbetween Brandi's legs again. Chanelle, still crying uncontrollably, stuck out her tongue nervously and ran it along the inside of Brandi's theigh, inching closer and closer to her pussy with each lick, until Chanelle's tongue was stroking her sister's clit. Her face was shoved harder into Brandi's cunt, and her tongue went as deep inside as it could go. Brandi, still being choked and held down by John, felt guilty and embarrassed as she could feel herself start to cum and began spilling her juices into her sister's mouth.

The two men laughed again, observing the look on the girl's faces while it all happened. "Our turn now." John said, letting go of Brandi's throat and stripping himself completely naked. Allen mounted Chanelle from behind. "Since you seem to give us so much trouble, let's start this off right." Before Chanelle could register his words, she felt a sudden, excrusiating pain as Allen's cock was forced into her ass in one swift thrust. Chanelle let out a painful shriek as she started to get anally raped, knowing without a doubt that her ass was now torn and bleeding. John straddled Brandi's chest and waved his dick in front of her lips and gave her light slaps across the face until she finally opened her mouth and let him in. Allen pulled his dick out of Chanelle and walked over to he face. "Time to clean up the mess you made." He said with his cock at her mouth, covered in her own blood. Not wanting anymore abuse, Chanelle took it in her mouth as quick as possible. Allen grabbed her by the hair and fucked her mouth for a bit until he pulled out and finished by jacking off. Big long streams of his cum covered Chanelle's pretty. bruised up face as she closed her eyes took it. John was getting carried away ramming his dick down Brandi's throat as she fought him the best she could, until she started to choke on his load being shot down her throat as he gave a final, long, agonizing thrust. "Thanks for the good time ladies!" Allen said as him and his partner packed their things and left. The girl's never spoke of that night, but could never see each other the same way again.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Hmmmm, if I didn't know better, astro creep, I'd almost say I know a couple girls like these two! Great story!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Hey thanks! Yeah i kinda wrapped it up in the end, but as a second story i wrote i like it a lot. Comments appreciated!!
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bar, cold, rape, sisters