Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
DeadInside

DeadInside Level 1 (100+)DeadInside Level 1 (100+)
Default hot night

My first story! I have been lurking for awhile and have decided to write my first tale. I am writting it in sections so that I can develope the story with your help. Please! I am open to any pointers.
It was a hot night for Spring, the summer heat invading the valley early this year. The muggy air filled the room and the ceiling fan struggled to blow cool air on the naked woman lying on the bed. She had decided that clothes were to warm for the night and without ac she had left her window open to lead in a stray breeze or two.

She slept peacefully on the cotten sheets, a thin layer of perspiration covered her body as her chest rose and fell with each breath. He had been watching her sleep for sometime now, the intruder enjoyed watching his victim. It was the quiet before the storm.

He had removed his clothing already and his cock laid in his hand in eager anticpation of what was to come. This had been easy prey tonight, he had seen the window open as he ran his midnight jog, the darkness from the room seemed inviting. He had climbed the fire escape till he was at the window and could see the woman asleep, naked trying to fight off the heat.

He approched her bed trying not to disturb her yet. He eased himself on the bed slowly, watching her for any signs of movment. He straddled her for a moment before gently pushing her legs apart spreading her lips so that he could see the tender pink flesh benath. She murmered in her sleep as he did this, but did not awaken.

He lined his cock up at her entrence, slowly entering her with his tip. She groaned in her sleep at the sudden invasion, his tip spreading her walls with his thickness. He took a deep breath and grunted as he thrusted himself into her dry pussy feeling himself enter her half way as her eyes fluttered awake.

She awoke to him in her. It hurt painfully as she was not accustomed to such thickness. Her belly ached from the fullness and her walls screamed at her for being forced apart with raw power. As she left the land of sleep and realized what was happening, she started to scream. His hand clamped shut around her mouth turning her scream into nothing more than a gargle.

She tried to assess her situation as the stranger pushed himself further into her making her gasp in pain, and tears slid down her face. Why? She thought to herself, as she hoplesly pushed against her assilent with her arms, making small fists and pounding them into his chest.

Last edited by DeadInside; 03-25-2012 at 04:05 PM.
DeadInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
DeadInside

DeadInside Level 1 (100+)DeadInside Level 1 (100+)

It was a hot night for Spring, the summer heat invading the valley early this year. The muggy air filled the room and the ceiling fan struggled to blow cool air on the naked woman lying on the bed. She had decided that clothes were to warm for the night and without ac she had left her window open to lead in a stray breeze or two.

She slept peacefully on the cotton sheets, a thin layer of perspiration covered her body as her chest rose and fell with each breath. He had been watching her sleep for sometime now, the intruder enjoyed watching his victim. It was the quiet before the storm.

He had removed his clothing already and his cock laid in his hand, in eager anticipation of what was to come. This had been easy prey tonight, he had seen the window open while he ran his midnight jog, the darkness from the room seemed inviting. He had climbed the fire escape till he was at the window and could see the woman asleep, naked trying to fight off the heat.

He approached her bed trying not to disturb her yet. He eased himself on the bed slowly, watching her for any signs of movement. He straddled her for a moment before gently pushing her legs apart spreading her lips so that he could see the tender pink flesh beneath. She murmured in her sleep as he did this, but did not awaken.

He lined his cock up at her entrance, slowly entering her with his tip. She groaned in her sleep at the sudden invasion, his tip spreading her walls with his thickness. He took a deep breath and grunted as he thrusted himself into her dry pussy feeling himself enter her half way as her eyes fluttered awake.

She awoke to him in her. It hurt painfully as she was not accustomed to such thickness. Her belly ached from the fullness and her walls screamed at her for being forced apart with raw power. As she left the land of sleep and realized what was happening, she started to scream. His hand clamped shut around her mouth turning her scream into nothing more than a gargle.

She tried to assess her situation as the stranger pushed himself further into her making her gasp in pain, and tears slid down her face. Why? She thought to herself, as she hopelessly pushed against her assailant with her arms, making small fists and pounding them into his chest.

He felt her fist hit his chest, turning him on even more. He felt himself in her, roughly stretching her walls around his cock. It felt so good, he needed to fill her more and with each thrust he slid further into her cunt.

He pulled himself from her, hating to release his cock from her, but with one swift motion he had her on her stomach. Her ass was in the air and her legs bent under her. Parting the pillowcases from the pillows he used one to gag her and the other to tie her arms tightly behind her slender back.

She cried into her gag, her hair sticking to her face, as he reposition himself behind her. She felt him shove her ass higher into the air by pushing her legs further up and into her chest. The only noise he made as he thrust back into her, was an animalistic grunt, raping her cunt over and over with his cock.

She tried to distance herself from what was happening, imagining herself on the beaches of Hawaii, far from the bed and the man who violently gripped her hips and forced himself in her. He was further in her now, ripping her open and destroying her cunt with his thick savage cock.

He felt himself bottom in the sweet cunt, it felt so tight and right. He pushed her hips into him as he thrust, forcing her to meet his rhythm and pump his cock. His massive hands engulfing her waist. He was going to cum and could feel his cock twitch in her. As he pounded her and rode her body into his climax, he pulled out at the last moment aiming his load toward her lower back and perfect round ass. He exploded his spunk on her, leaving white streaks on her glistening skin.

She felt him leave the bed, rustling with his clothing as he dressed. Her hands were still tied and her ass still hanging in the air. He left the way he came, silently disappearing back into the night. Her chest heaved as she cried and tried to wiggle her hands from the bonds until she collapsed onto the bed, trying to spit out the pillowcase in her mouth.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Good story! Loved it!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote