Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation
Angry Sympathy for the Devil : Part 2 to Deuces are Wild

Sympathy for the Devil
Part 2 to Deuces are Wild

Joey has been my best friend since the 8th grade. He was like a brother to me now. So finding out he was fucking my wife sent me into a private hell that can only be described in psychotic terms.
Joey and I met Melanie 8 years ago at a party and both were equally turned on by her. But I won that prize later in his back seat while Joey was driving. I got a huge thrill out of seeing Joey’s eyes watching Melanie ride me through the rearview mirror. It was such a rush.
Now, 5 years into our marriage I found a letter from Joey telling Melanie how much he has always loved her, how he can take care of her better than me, he loved her more than I ever could, Blah! Blah! Blah! I kept this information to myself. I would handle it when the time came. The right time….

(Joey’s prospective)
I had been trying to reach Melanie all weekend. It was not like her to ignore my text messages or emails. But it wasn’t until I ran into her sister at the gas station that I became really worried.
“Have you seen Melanie or talked to her this weekend? I have been trying to get hold of her and…” Jessica stopped me and pulled me over to a corner.
She whispered, “I went by her house Sunday after church and Shane came out and said Melanie had been in an accident and is resting. I told him I wanted to just check on her and he let me in but told me not to wake her up. He had given her some pain meds and she was in need of rest.”
“Joey, when I saw her..” Then Jessica started to cry.
“What? What happened?” I asked with a sinking feeling that Shane had done something to her. Maybe he found out. He has always been a twisted individual and I could not even begin to fathom what he might of done to her.
“Joey, I sat down on the bed next to her and when I touched her she shuttered and winced. When I pulled her hair out of her face she looked like she had been beaten to within an inch of her life. It didn’t look like a car accident because with that kind of damage done to her face the rest of her body would be just as broken. I think someone did that to her on purpose.”
I became completely enraged. My body started to shake and fire felt like it was burning through my skull.
“I am going over there as soon as Shane leaves for work today. I will find out what happened for sure and let you know. Don’t worry, I will take care of her.”
Jessica hugged me. She knew about the relationship Melanie and I had and supported it. She never thought Shane was good enough for her baby sister.

Later that afternoon, I watched Shane leave for work from around the corner. I quickly pulled out and raced to Melanie’s driveway. I jumped out and ran to her door. I pounded on the door over and over. Finally, I saw the curtain move and her peer out then quickly shut the curtain.
“Melanie baby please open the door. I am so worried about you. Shane said you’d been in some sort of accident. Please open the door.”
The door slowly opened and I took one look at her and couldn’t breathe. My knees got weak and I held back a sobbing cry. But she must have seen the tears in my eyes and she collapsed in my arms sobbing hysterically. I gathered her battered body into my arms gently and carried her inside. I laid her down on the sofa and held her until she calmed down.
“This wasn’t an accident was it?”
I looked into her eyes, one barely open and was obviously swollen from a powerful fist to her face. She shook her head and mouthed the word ‘no’. She told me what had happened Friday night with Shane’s coworkers. She said she had not been able to shower since that night; Shane wouldn’t let her.
“Please help me get in the shower.”
I helped her up and she walked to the bathroom, holding her crotch. I helped her out of her clothes and could not fight the tears of anger any longer after seeing how badly mangled her entire body was. She had been wretchedly and brutally raped and had the hand shaped bruises to prove it.
“I’m calling the cops, Now!”
“NO! Please don’t! I just want to forget this ever happened. Please don’t.”
I helped her get cleaned up and dried off. We got her dressed and I put her to bed and told her to rest. I told her I was going to go rent us a movie to watch and I would be right back. I reached down to kiss her on the forehead and she smiled.
I wasn’t going after a fucking movie! I went straight to the warehouse where Shane and his band of rapist thugs were working.
On the way I sent Shane a text message asking him to meet me at his car. I told him I had something for him. That was an under statement!
When I pulled in the parking lot and saw Shane and 3 other guys standing around his car smoking a cigarette. He saw me pull in and waved. His smile sent an adrenaline rush through me. I scoped out the other guys wondering if they had been the one’s who paid to rip my world apart!
I got out of my truck and walked up to Shane.
“Hey man. How ya been?” Shane said as he threw his arms around me in a bro hug.
“I’ve been better.” I said as I looked over at the other guys standing with him.
“Oh man, my bad. How rude of me not to serve up some introductions. Joey, this is Chad, Jamie, and Travis. Guys this is my oldest and dearest friend and brother, Joey. He and I go way back.”
Each one shook my hand and gave me a nod. Then, Shane says,
“Joey man, we were about to hit a bar and have a few drinks. Our boss has given us the rest of the night off since we had our job so far ahead. You wanna join us.”
“No man, I really need to talk to you about something in private. Its pretty important.”
Chad interrupts, “Man, we really need to get out of here before Thomas changes his mind and makes us come back to work.” They all laugh sadistically.
“Look Joey, can this talk wait. I am thirsty bro. Its miller time!”
I relunctally agree, “I will follow you guys.”
“No man you can ride with us. We are all going in Jamie’s van. There is plenty of room.”
I agreed and we were on our way.
On the ride, a bottle of golden grain was being passed around.
“You know Joey. Shane talks about you a lot.” Travis said as he handed me the bottle.
“He tells me that you and him met Melanie at the same time. And that you wanted her too, but that he was the one that fucked her that night. Is that true?”
I just sat there in shock at her name coming from his mouth.
Shane busted out laughing, “Hell yeah that’s true! He knows it. He watched me fuck her in his rearview that night while he drove us back to her place.”
Shane moaned and rubbed his crotch while looking me in the eyes,
“Damn good fuck! You know I popped her cherry that night right there in your car. She wanted to act like she’d had sex before, but when I ripped through her hymen and she started bleeding down my balls. I knew she was a liar. No telling how many guys tried to tap that ass before me. She was such a tease! Tried to play the nice girl act. You remember how she used to be?” he asked as he reached over and grabbed the bottle from my hand.
I could tell he was trying to get me to lose my cool. But I knew in this van with these guys, I didn’t stand a chance in hell of giving him the pounding he deserved.
Chad reached across me to get the bottle from Shane and laughingly said, “She won’t be teasing anymore!”
The van erupted in victorious laughter with hoots and hollers.
Shane leaned back and pulled a piece of paper from his front pocket. I quickly recognized the tan paper. It was my letterhead. That’s when I figured out that he knew.
Before I could stop myself I jumped on Shane and grabbed him by the shirt collar screaming in his face, “What the fuck did you do? Why? If you got a beef with me take it out on me? Bring it you pussy mother fucker!”
Chad and Jamie grabbed me and slammed me back in the seat pinning me back by my arms. Shane rushed up and punched me in the stomach. Then, grabbed me by my hair and pulled my ear to his mouth and said in a calm and sinister voice, “Fucking Melanie has become a money making business. You are going to have to pay up.” He sat back and I saw Travis holding a bat up, then I blacked out.
I came to hearing Melanie screaming and crying. I lifted my head and saw Chad fucking her up the ass on the bed in front of me. I tried to jump up but couldn’t move. I was tied to a chair that had been strategically put next to the bed.
“Look who has finally joined the party!” Shane said as he walked over to the bed next to me and grabbed Melanie by her hair and jerked her face up to look at me.
“Look! Its your lover!”
Melanie’s head bobbed back and forth in Shane’s hand as Chad reamed her hard in the ass.
“Take it bitch! Oh God yeah! Fuck! Yeah! I’m cumming! OOOOOOOhhh! Ahhh!” Chad unloaded in her ass and then slumped over and kissed her face. “Another fun ride baby! That was good! So good! Who’s next?”
Travis stepped up with his pants pulled down and his rock hard dick in his hand. His dick was massive and throbbing. Shane held up his hand and said, “Wait!” He pulled Melanie by her hair up to her knees on the bed, then slammed her head, face up, in my lap.
She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face and said, “Please help me! Make it stop!”
I looked up at the guys in the room laughing at what she just said. Shane hopped on top of her and got right in her face and said, “Oh baby girl! You are too funny. This mother fucker can’t help you. He can’t take care of you. Not now!” Then, he looked up at me smiling and said, “Ok Travis – you’re up!” Shane hopped up and as he left the room said, “You guys have fun now and take turns.”
Travis didn’t waste any time. He hopped up and straddled her just above her shoulders and grabbed her by the head and said “Open your mouth baby!” She tried to keep her mouth closed, but he decked her in her already bruised and swollen mouth. She opened her mouth to cry out and he rammed his cock down her throat. He grabbed onto one of my shoulders for leverage then proceeded to fuck her face while her head was in my lap. I watched in horror as she slammed his massive dick down her throat. I couldn’t take it! I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, fighting to think about something else. Listening to her gag and whimper in my lap as he grunted, growled, and moaned in my ear. Slamming her face with a vicious slap sound with every hard thrust.
Then, he let out a loud blood-curdling scream and jerked back. “You fucking bitch!” he said as he punch her in the mouth over and over. I watched in agony as this man beat the woman I loved! My eyes filled with tears that streamed down my face as he knocked her unconscious. He looked at me and said very matter-of-factly, “She scraped my dick with her fucking teeth. What was I suppose to do?”
He scooted back on the bed and picked up her legs and held them back as he finished what he started in her pussy. Her limp body moved with the motion of him fucking her. She began to moan lightly and I knew she was about to wake up. I prayed that she wouldn’t, but then she opened her eyes. When she looked up at me covered in blood and saw my tears she whispered, “I’m sorry.” Then, her eyes just lost recognition and I watched her fall into a deep shock.
“Oh God! You have to stop this! You can do anything you want to me but please stop this.”
I screamed with sounds of a broken man sobbing.
Shane walked in as Travis began to wail and moan, “Oh fuck yeah! Here it comes! I’m cumming!” His body begins to violently shake the bed and he lifts Melanie up by her hips and with every thrust her limp body begins to wave around like a rag doll. When he fills her pussy with his juice. He tossed her down on the bed and she bounces up and lands across me lap. Her eyes still wide open and fixated on nothing.
“Oh God. I think you killed her you bastards!” I scream struggling to get my hands free.
“Stop being a drama queen. She ain’t dead. She did this last Friday after Travis fucked her.” Chad said. He grabbed her up by her face and started shaking it saying, “Come on slut. Come on back to the party!” He looked up at Jamie and said “Get the bucket.”
Jamie comes back a couple of minutes later carrying a 5 gallon bucket full of ice water. He lays Melanie on her stomach with her head and shoulders hanging off the side of the bed and puts her head in the water. A few seconds later she jerks her head from the water, blinking her eyes and looking around at the room full of guys laughing.
“Okay, now that you are good and awake baby, the time has come for the grand finale.” Shane says as he looks at the guys, “Take off his pants.” Pointing at me.
As soon as they set my legs free I start kicking, but they quickly get control, jerk my pants off, and tie my legs back down to the chair legs.
“Hand me his wallet.” Chad tosses my wallet over and Shane opens it. “$180! That’s all you got. Well since you and I are such good friends, I am gonna give you a discount. Especially since you have already tried the merchandise.” Shane looks at the pictures in my wallet, grins, throws the money on the nightstand, and tosses my wallet in the floor beside me. I look down and see the first picture is of Melanie and me kissing.
Shane gets on his knees in the middle of the bed staring at me and says, “Come here baby and give me a kiss.” He grabs Melanie up by her arms and starts to kiss her passionately, rubbing his hands over her back and ass, never taking his eyes off me. I don’t know what to say or do and I know I have a look of complete shock, but my dick starts to swell as I watch him kissing her and touching her. The room is quiet except for the smacking of their lips together. Shane puts his hand on top of her head and pushes her down to his cock and demands, “Suck it baby. Suck it good!” I watch her open her mouth and slide his dick through her lips. My mouth starts to water and I wish that this wasn’t turning me on but it was. Shane new it would. He watches me for a minute then says, “Joey, her lips feel so right on my cock. Her tongue is stroking me with every movement. She wants to drink my come. She wants to swallow my dick. Oh yeah! Its so good!” He closes his eyes and leans his head back and moans as he starts fucking her face harder and harder. I hear her gagging and she pushes against his stomach and hips. He quickly yanks his dick out and backs off the bed.
“Melanie, baby. Look at Joey.” She turns and faces me. “Now bend over and suck his cock. Its rock hard and waiting for you.” And I was, but the humiliation she was suffering made it hard for me to take. So I said, “No man. Don’t make her do this!”
“She knows if she don’t listen to me and do as I say, she will regret it. Look around! All this happened because of you. This is her punishment for what you two did to me. You want to fuck my wife! Fine. But you will watch her suffer the consequences.” He kicked Melanie in the back to make her bend over towards me, “Now take his dick into your fucking mouth and suck it dry! Don’t worry, I know you have done this before.”
She looked me in the eyes with blood, cum, sweat and tears all over her face and lowered her head down slowly and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking my throbbing cock hard. I threw my head back, “Oh God! Oh God! Baby, uhuh. Oohh!” It was the best blowjob she had ever given me.
I started to feel her throat tighten around my cock more and more and her body started shaking violently. I lifted me head to see Shane fucking her in the ass. He was pounding her faster and harder. But he never took his eyes off me. My mouth was fixed open with drool coming down my chin. I had fantasized about this moment before. Both of us fucking our girl at the same time. But somehow this was different.
My heart started to pound harder and harder as I felt the orgasm start to take my body and mind to a whole new plain. I started to moan and grunt louder and louder.
“You’re about to cum down her throat, ain’t ya buddy?” Shane asked in a panting and breathless tone. I couldn’t form any words I just nodded my head, drool still running down my chin. Shane started to fuck her harder and faster and obviously going deeper, because Melanie started to whimper and her throat tighten more and more.
My dick started to throb with the impending stream that was on its way up my shaft. Suddenly, my hands were cut free and instinctively they went straight to the back of her head and I shoved my dick deep into her throat and push her head down in place as I squirted hot steaming jiz down into her stomach. Feeling her gag didn’t matter, I couldn’t stop, even if I wanted to.
“Oh yeah! Here it comes baby, here it comes!” Shane grabbed Melanie up and pushed her head down on his cock and rammed his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. Jerking back and forth, slamming her face with every thrust, he unloads a massive load into her. I watch as some of his cum starts cumming out of the corners of her mouth that is wrapped tight around his throbbing cock. He grabs the back of her head and pulls it close to him as he falls over on the bed moaning and landing on her head. He slams his dick in her face for a few more finishing thrust empting every last drop into her face. He lays there for a moment to catch his breathe. Then, he rolls over off of her and she gasps and coughs, having been with out air while he laid on her head.
Shane looked over at me as I sat there with a look of shame and defeat. He ginned and said, “Still think you are her Jesus Christ, come to save her from the devil?”
I started to sob, bent over, and put my head in my hands. I looked at her. She was back in her look of shock, staring at me with blank eyes. What had I done?
Shane stood up and started getting dressed. He told the other guys to head on in the kitchen. He walked over to me as he was adjusting his dick in his pants and said “When she finally snaps back into reality, tell her she made $900 tonight. No wait, make that $1080.” He picked up the cash off the nightstand and stuck it in his pocket. Looked at me with an evil grin and starts to sing as he walks out of the room, “Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for a long, long years, stole many a mans soul and faith. And I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain, made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.”
I heard the crowd of guys laughing and cheering as he came into the room singing. I bent down and untied my legs and knelt down next to Melanie on the floor. “Baby, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.” I kissed her head gently and cried, “Baby, please wake up, please baby.” But she never moved, just stared out into nothingness.
midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote